Lexi's Exploration Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel's voice rang out again but this time it felt like it was time was slower and almost in my head. "Shi' sho - rish. Tou Olia oo. Shi' sho - arwa. Tou Olia ba."

As Daniel's voice continued to echo in my brain. Now the room seemed dimmer too. The passion in me was growing as time around me was moving slowly.

Daniel's voice came through a third time but this time it felt completely in my head and almost impossibly slow:

"S h i' s h o - r i s h. T o u O l i a o o. S h i' s h o - a r w a. T o u O l i a b a."

It was like time had totally stopped. My body felt both in my control and out of it. The passion was almost unbearable. I tried to say something but my mouth didn't open. I somehow knew that the only actions I could take would be one's to satisfy that unconscious passion that was taking over my body. If I were to try to raise my hand it would be too heavy to lift. However, if I were to move my hand to start rubbing my pussy I would be able to do so.

After what could have been seconds, minutes, or hours Daniel finally spoke to Caitlyn. His voice was flat and monotone but hypnotic. But his command was simple: "Touch her."

Caitlyn's hand slowly moved over my shoulder and across my chest. Her hands slide under the neckline of my dress. The feeling of her skin on mine ignited my nerves yet my body sits motionless. It's like the shudder before goosebumps but the only thing I feel is inside.

From my field of view I can see Daniel across from me. His face blank but his eyes wide with passion. Whatever force this is acting on him too. My eyes do not move around but I can see in my periphery his pants bulging. I can also see Caitlyn next to me. Her dark hair falling down, brushing the side of my face. Her warm breath against my skin.

Daniel quickly says, "No. Not like that. Do not be gentle Caitlyn. Be fierce, be wild."

Immediately the hand on my chest went from a soft caress to a hard hard grab. She pinched my nipple sending pleasure and pain through me. Quickly I could feel myself being moved and pulled across Caitlyn's lap but I was like a rag doll. I was unable to resist or help. I wanted to yelp as a hand gripped the back of my hair hard. Another hand lifted up my short dress and pulled my panties down around my knees. My conscious brain wanted to gasp in shock while my unconscious wanted to beg for more but no sounds came out. My eyes still forward, the expression on my face still blank as I was being bent over Caitlyn's awaiting lap.

The bare skin of my ass felt the cool air until a hand, Caitlyn's hand, came firmly down on it with a loud SMACK that seemed to echo through the otherwise quiet room. Visually, it was like I was watching this happen from the first person on a screen. Physically I could feel everything. In fact, it almost seemed heightened. I had never been spanked before, and Caitlyn had not held back. The sting did not surprise me. It was hard, painful, almost burning. Yet I was surprised by the wave of excitement it sent through me. It was like this was the desire I always had known I wanted.

Her hand came down again, harder than before SMACK! The mix of pleasure and pain this gave me built. Inside I could feel this is what I needed, what, if I was honest, I had always wanted. But still no sounds escaped.

"Caitlyn," I could hear Daniel say, "You may speak. Tell her your desires."

Caitlyn did not miss a second but her voice was like Daniel's. It was her voice, her thoughts, her words, but it felt like it was different. Like it wasn't being filtered through the rest of her brain. Maybe it was the sound of true inhibition. "I think you like this don't you?" She said sternly in my ear as another SMACK. Still I said nothing.

SMACK, on my other cheek. Now, between hits I could feel her fingers slide between my legs and a finger enter my dripping pussy. Pure lust filled my body with that feeling but I stayed motionless. "You fucking like this," Caitlynn said, "You are so fucking wet."

SMACK!

Finally, Daniel said, "You may speak."

Words came from me like a desperate gasp. They were both my words and not. I felt no control over them but could hear them coming from my mouth. Like my unconscious mind was speaking directly for me. "YES!" I said, "I FUCKING LOVE THIS."

She slapped me again and pulled my hair back. "Why? Why do you deserve this?"

"Because I am filthy." I said panting, "I act sweet but I fantasize about both of you. About being your fuck toy, your servant."

Caitlynn's hand moves back between my legs. Her finger starts rubbing my clit as her thumb presses against my ass. The sensation is like a fire in me as her other hand comes down hard on my ass. The pain ignites the pleasure through me as I let out a desperate moan.

Daniel's voice rings through our heads, "Stand her up."

Immediately we both stop. I want to scream out, to beg her to keep going but my mind obeys knowing that this could only be happening if it leads to more pleasure.

Robotically we both stand up. Standing across from one another I can see Daniel standing in our periphery. He is totally naked. I hadn't even noticed he had stripped down. He circles us a few times and I try to watch him, to look at him, to take in every detail. But, try as I might, my eyes look forward right at Caitlynn.

Suddenly I feel him behind me. His strong hands grip my shoulders. My conscious brain, trapped inside of my own head, is a swirl of confusion, excitement, and a little fear. My unconscious brain, which has taken control, is ready for whatever may come next.

I can feel the fabric on my shoulders being stretched and pulled. I can hear the rip of seams and feel the rush of cool air touching naked skin as my dress falls to the floor. I am able to let out a gasp but I don't know if it is from shock or excitement.

Daniel continues to walk, circling around us again to look at my nakedness. I see him walk behind Caitlyn and pause. His arms wrap around her. I see the buttons on Caitlyn's blouse fly as he pulled it open. His hands pulled out of view being her and her bra was unclasped spilling the softness of her perfect breasts.

Daniel moves between us, briefly blocking my view. His hands gripped tightly near her waist until, in one fluid motion, he pulled her belt off.

"You are wearing far too much," Daniel said, "remove it."

She immediately complied. Casually dropping her jeans and panties to her ankles before standing up straight again.

"What do you think?" Daniel asked me.

This seemed to give my eyes permission to look at her body. The tanned skin of her long legs, toned waist, her beautiful long hair trying, in vain, to cover her c cup breast. All of it was bared out in front of me. In my conscious brain I recognized that I was both attracted to her and envious of her. My skinny, pale, form felt so small next to her classic beauty. But all that came out of my mouth were my unconscious words, "She's perfect. I want her."

Suddenly, I heard a crack from behind her. It took a second to realize what had happened because Caitlyn stood motionless. The belt was doubled up in Daniel's hand. As his hand brought it hard across her ass again Daniel said, "She's perfect!" And as he brought it back the other way he said "You want her."

He grabbed her hair forcefully and pulled it back and commanded into her ear, "Let it out."

Suddenly she screamed out in the sound I would come to know as the expression of the sensation of a pleasurable pain. It was raw, primal sounding, and eventually evolved into a long drawn out "Yessssss!" As her knees slightly buckled.

Daniel came around the side and I saw the flash of the belt before it whipped across Caitlyn's chest.

"YES!" She yelped out again.

I could see her skin redden instantly and feel the dampness grow between my legs.

"You are both perfect," Daniel said, as he placed a hand on each of our shoulders, "and we want each other. Is that what you want?"

Caitlyn and I both effortlessly dropped to our knees before I said, "Yes. Teach me. I want you both."

Some force in me compelled my forward. Moved me automatically. It felt like unthought of function of my body, like a heartbeat. My hand reached out and grabbed his cock as my lips wrapped around its head. I started swirling my tongue hungrily around it in my mouth while I jerked at it with my hand.

"Mmmm," Caitlyn said. "She wants it."

He let out a sigh of pleasure as I could fill his large cock head bobbing in my lips.

Caitlyn's hand replaced mine but I didn't want to give it up. I needed it in my mouth. Finally, she pulled my hair back hard and it came out with a pop.

"It's my turn." She said forcefully.

There was no build up, no foreplay or teasing. The long, thick cock simply disappeared into her mouth. Her lips buried into his pubic hair, her nose pressed firmly against his pelvis.

She held it there for a long time. I could see her eyes widen, ever so slightly. I could see the muscles in her neck pushing forward. Making way for the expansion of her throat due to the cock deep inside.

Finally she pulled her head back. His dick throbbing as it pulled back so only the very tip was barely between her lips. As he pulled out drool dripped down her chin and onto her breasts.

As soon as it was out Caitlin pushed her head back down onto it. Now slowly bobbing all the way down and then back to almost out. She was slowly gaining speed.

Both my conscious and unconscious mind watched in awe. I wanted to be her and be able to give such pleasure. I wanted to be him and be able to take such pleasure.

As if Caitlyn had read my mind she stopped. And in one fluid motion she pulled back while grabbing me. Before I could even register what was happening, my mouth was full of his cock. She was pressing me forward, making me take it in. My mind was so sure I would choke but whatever effect was happening to my body kept me from gagging.

I could feel Caitlyn's hand on the back of my head pressing me farther down. "That's it," she said withe a playful voice, "if you want to be our fuck toy you have to learn to have a cock in you."

It was pressing hard at the back of my throat. My jaw felt the soreness of being opened to capacity. A thought popped in my brain, "Let them use me." As Caitlyn pressed harder.

Finally she pulled me back. Her face inches from mine, one hand on my chest, the other pulling my hair back. She kissed me deeply and my heart ignited.

In an almost whisper she said, "I could have cum from just watching that cock in you."

Daniel's voice rang in our heads, "Get her on the couch."

I was hoisted up and almost tossed on the couch. I was lying on my back, head against one of the armrests. Daniel pushed Caitlyn to be bent over the other armrest, her feet still on the ground, her mouth immediately diving for my pussy.

I could feel the tip of her tongue part my labia and work its way up to my clit. My nerves sang with every small movement. Her tongue started to dart across its small target with perfect precision. I could feel one of her hands on my inner thigh keeping my legs parted. The fingertip of the other entered me as she started to kiss and suck on my clit. I had never felt this sensation before but in that moment I needed it to not end. I needed to always be here cumming for eternity.

Then another finger, I could feel them pulsing against my g spot as her muffled voice said "You're so fucking wet."

I could see Daniel position himself behind her. He grabbed her hips tightly. I could feel the vibration of her lips as she let out an, "Mmmmm" at his initial deep thrust.

"Fuck me!" She belted out as he wasted no time starting to pound into her hard. Every thrust pushed her face deeper between my legs. Her two fingers were pumping into me vigorously now as she greedily ate me out. It caused my eyes to blur and my muscles to buck. I let out an orgasmic scream that I thought was deafening. Maybe it was only in my head.

Panting I finally looked at Daniel as he was grunting and thrusting into her. My unconscious took over and pleadingly said, "Wait, not yet. I need to feel it. I need it in me. I need your cum in my pussy." Internally, I couldn't believe what I was saying. But deep down I knew this was a true desire.

My muscles still rippled with orgasmic bliss as I crawled from the couch to the ground. I lay only back and spread my legs.

"You want this cock in you?" Daniel asked.

"Yes." I said softly. My voice found its own strength and I repeated louder, "Yes. Fuck me with it. Fill me with it."

I could feel the tip of his penis slowly enter me.Suddenly there was a deep thrust. I could feel the weight of him mix with a sensation of pure bliss and a twinge of pain as he entered me. I had never felt more full in my life.

I saw Caitlyn lean over me from somewhere behind my head. Her hands pressed my shoulders. Holding them down as though I would ever want to move away from this place. I could see her mass of brown hair and breasts above my head as she stared at Daniel. "Fuck," She said with a laugh, "You are filling her tight pussy up."

She turned her attention to me. "Do you like that?"

"Fuck," I let out with a moan, "Yes, I need to feel filled."

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I need to be fucked." I said, waiting for what I knew would come next. "I need him to fill me with his cum."

He started to slam into me. There was no slowly speeding up, no gentleness was shown. He was fucking me with a singular purpose and I was craving it. He was holding my legs up as Caitlyn was pressing me down. I was truly theirs which only sent my nerves into deeper bliss.

Caitlyn leaned her face close to mine and said, "You are going to make both of us cum." She placed a knee at either side of me and lowered herself down to my awaiting tongue. I had never been with a woman before but my brain was on autopilot seeming to know what to do and able to do it even as I was being slammed into.

"YES!" Caitlyn screamed out. "Fuck her young cunt as she eats mine." I didn't think it possible but this made Daniel thrust even faster. His cock like a jackhammer deep in me. His balls were slapping against my asshole. If it hadn't been for Caitlyn's legs at my shoulder I think the sheer force would have thrown me back.

Caitlyn starts to repeat the words "She's our fucking toy. She's our fucking toy."

I started to scream a muffled scream under her and I could feel her start to spasm as buck as an orgasm flowed through her. This, in tandem with Daniel having a deep long thrust into me, deeper than I thought possible. It was like I could physically feel him swelling more. My vaginal walls instinctively started to clench onto him. Knowing I was being filled with hot semen. It is like my body is trying to squeeze him. To never let go.

"FUCKING TAKE IT!" Daniel yelled as a warmth filled me. Suddenly there was the emptiness of his cock pulling out.

The conscious part of my brain had a hard time taking in what had happened. The few times I had sex in the past there was always a condom involved so the feeling of his cum dripping from me was so new, so hard to process. But the unconscious part, the part that was currently in control, wanted more. Wanted so much more. I imagined what it would feel like in my mouth, on my body, or dripping from my ass. I imagined Caitlyn licking it from me or rubbing it onto my skin. I had a new found sense of greed that felt it could never be quenched.

Caitlyn, winded rolled to the ground on one side of me while Daniel did the same. The headpiece fell from his body as he hit the floor. As this ancient artifact hit the ground the three of us, instantly, passed out.

I had no idea how much time had taken place when my eyes opened. It could have been hours, it could have been the next day. I felt confused as my conscious brain was returned to control over my body. It was the weight of needing to make choices from my actions.

We seemed to all wake up at the same time. Somewhere next to me I heard Caitlyn let out a confused "huh." While on the other side of me Daniel just whispered "Oh shit."

"God," Caitlynn said, turning to me. "Oh God. Lexi I'm sorry. We're so.."

I didn't know how to respond. What do you even say after a shared event like that? I just grabbed my dress and panties from the floor and weakly said, "Can I just use your bathroom?"

In the bathroom I realized my dress was pretty torn. But it would get me a few feet down the hall back to my apartment. But it took me a while to open the door back up. I could hear the frantic muffled whispers saying things, "What did we do?" and, "How was anyone supposed to know that would happen?"

The reality was there was nothing that happened that I didn't want to happen. Nothing a less inhibited me wouldn't seek out. But now my mind was swirling with my own questions.

Finally, I opened the door. Daniel and Caitlyn had gotten mostly dressed and just stood there in the living room. Finally Daniel said, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I answered quietly but honestly. "I think so."

Caitlyn's voice cracked as a tear came down. "I don't know what that was, I am just so, so, sorry."

"No." I said, still quietly but wanting them to listen. "I had a fun night. Don't get me wrong, after dinner it became a weird night, but I think I had fun. I just think there were a lot of things I learned about myself that I need a bit of time to come to terms with. But I don't want you to be sorry. Either of you. I hope you are both okay too but I should go. I will talk to you both soon."

I didn't wait to hear a reply before leaving.

I spent the next day working and trying to hold off processing everything until I could get home. A few times through the day my phone buzzed with Caitlyn texting to check in but I couldn't bring myself to reply yet.

Finally, before bed I just sent her a text, "Don't worry. We're good. Sleep well." And as I sent it the thoughts of us being "good" flooded into my brain. I thought of how good it felt to be touched, grabbed, and even slapped by them. I felt how good it felt to be played with and penetrated. And, to my surprise, I felt how good it felt to be used. And as I lay in bed a now familiar feeling of my unconscious brain taking over my body came flooding back to me with just one thought: "More!"

12