Lexi's Sexual Transformation Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake sparks Lexi's passions, leading her sexual awakening.
6.7k words
4.57
8.3k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, how I've transformed.

It all began on my 18th birthday. I was the popular cheerleader blond with a gymnastics physique. I had just graduated high school and my best friend Sarah's parents were throwing an end of summer pool party before most of my friends, including Sarah, were leaving to go to college. Unlike them, I was heading to the community college with no clear path for my future.

The pool party was close to my 18th birthday! I remember vividly, as I had treated myself to a tattoo.

It was all I really wanted for my birthday. Just in time, too. The healing process was complete, and I was ready to spend the day by the pool swimming.

I knew my parents were going to freak out once they saw it. I still hadn't shown it to them. My mom was going to think it was slutty or tell me I look like a trashy tramp. This type of tattoo on the lower back has been called a tramp stamp. I've always loved them regardless of the stereotype behind them. I think it's cute and sexy.

For my birthday, I also treated myself to a new bathing suit for the party. The suite was simple but very sexy, a dark red two piece. The triangle top concealed my small yet perky B-cup tits and the skimpy thong bottom left very little to the imagination. I was eager to show off my new ink and my new bathing suit to my friends.

My parents would have flipped if they had seen me, but I was absolutely irresistible and loved it. It felt so freeing to be officially an adult, even though my parents were still always treating me like a kid.

They have always been conservative and strict, setting rules and boundaries for me, which included not allowing me to dress in revealing clothing like my other friends or consume alcohol. They had a more traditional approach to parenting. As my father would say, it is all about discipline and structure.

Sarah's parents were the opposite. They allowed Sarah to dress however she wanted, and I had always been jealous of her being able to wear a thong swimsuit to the beaches and pools while I pulled my bikini into my ass cheeks. They were always super flexible with rules and allowed her independence.

I found myself drawn to their more relaxed and permissive approach. They were the cool parents while still providing guidance and support for us girls. I spent most of my childhood at their house and practically lived there on weekends through high-school.

As I arrived at Sarah's home, her mom Britta greeted me at the door me with a warm smile. Sarah's mom looked as stunning as ever with her plump lips and killer curves. Her bikini top had a deep-v showing off her large enhanced breast and she was wearing a short cover up skirt. She is younger than most of the other mothers in our friend group.

"Hey, Lexi! So glad you could make it. How are you?" Britta asked.

"Hi, Mrs. Smith. I'm good, thanks. How about you?" I replied.

"You know when you call me Mrs. Smith it makes me feel old! I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. Sarah and the other guests are already out back, enjoying the pool. You Should join them." Britta said with a big smile.

"You are not old." I laughed. "All the boys in our class think you are the hottest mom." I told her as I headed towards the backyard.

"Is that so Lexi! You go join the others and have fun tonight. You can drink some beer and wine, but be discreet until most of the guests are gone. And remember, you're spending the night, so let loose. After all, we are celebrating your birthday too!"

I was surprised. "Thank you Britta, I appreciate it."

She smiled and said "Of course, Becka. We want you to have a good time. You are like family."

"Thanks, I'll try not to embarrass myself too much." I replied with a laugh.

Britta laughed too. "Don't worry, we won't judge". Now go have some fun.

As I walked towards the backyard, I couldn't shake the feeling of gratitude towards Britta. She has always welcomed me with open arms and made me feel like a part of their family. It was a far cry from the judgmental and strict parenting I experienced at home. I couldn't wait to spend the night and enjoy the company and enjoy the day with my friends.

As I walk out to the pool, I can hear the music playing and the excited chatter of my friends. I take in the sight of the sparkling blue water and feel the warm sunshine on my skin. In the distance, I see Sarah standing by the edge of the pool, wearing a skimpy bathing suit. I can't help but admire how confident she looks.

As I approach the group, I feel a pang of nervousness. I'm not used to wearing such revealing clothing, and the thought of taking my sun dress off makes me feel a little self-conscious. But as I look around, I see that everyone is having a good time, laughing and joking around. I take a deep breath and decide to let loose and enjoy the day.

I quickly slip off my dress, revealing my stunning, deep red bathing suit with a v-back thong. The color brings out the warmth in my skin, and the cut perfectly accentuates my smooth round ass and new tattoo. I can feel the eyes of the guys in the group on me, and I feel sexy and desirable.

Sarah yells, "Hey girl, glad you could make it!" As she walks over to greet me.

Smiling I reply, "Thanks for inviting me."

"Of course! That bathing suit is fire." Sarah says with a smile.

I blush, "Thanks, I wasn't sure if I should wear it. With your parents, friends here and everything."

"Are you kidding? You look amazing. The guys are drooling over you." Sarah tells me with excitement.

I laugh. "I don't know about that."

Sarah says, "Trust me. Just enjoy the attention and have some fun. We only live once, right?"

I nod, feeling grateful to have a friend like Sarah who pushes me out of my comfort zone. As we make our way to the pool, I feel a sense of excitement and freedom that I havn't felt in a long time. I'm eighteen now. My friends will leave soon for college and I know that this is a night I'll never forget.

Me and my friends were having a great time swimming and playing in the pool. Splashing around, throwing a beach ball back and forth while giggling and laughing. As the sun beat down on us, we took turns diving into the water.

I took a break and relaxed on a pool float. I closed my eyes and let the sun warm my skin as I drifted lazily across the surface of the water. Suddenly, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up to see Jake, Sarah's dad, looking at me with a smirk. It made me blush. He was looking at me differently. It was like a light switch. Now that I was eighteen, he openly stared at my body.

I tried to shake it off, but I liked how he was staring at me. Jake is an early 40s a good-looking man with chiseled features and a strong jawline. Thick dark hair. His piercing blue eyes were making it hard for me to look away. His tight-fitting swim trunks stressed his muscular build. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help feel drawn to him.

Instinctively, I pushed my ass up further into the air, flirting with him as if no one else was watching. Jake broke the silence with a comment about my tattoo.

"Love the new tattoo, Lexi," he said with a sly grin. "It really brings the eyes to your best features."

His compliment made me blush. I have known him my whole life, and he has always been too busy to pay me any attention. To even notice me. I knew that I shouldn't encourage him; he is my best friend's father and married.

"Thanks, Jake," I replied with a smile, pushing my butt up a little more and shaking it.

Before I knew it, my friend Beth swam over, interrupting us, causing Jake to walk away. I quickly felt a little guilty flirting with Sarah's dad. But I couldn't deny the thrill and excitement my body was feeling.

"Lexi, I saw what you were doing. You slut, you were completely flirting with Sarah's dad!" She whispered, giving me a disapproving look.

I blushed, feeling a pang of guilt wash over me. "He's pretty hot though, right?" I joked.

We both giggled.

Jake and I started exchanging glances throughout the day and found moments here and there where we had a brief conversation or two, being careful not to have anyone notice we were continuing our flirting with eachother.

As the pool party continued, I headed inside to use the bathroom. When I got to the downstairs bathroom, I found that it was locked and being used. Just then, Sarah's mom Britta noticed me and came over. "Is everything alright Lexi?" She asked. I told her I was just waiting to use the bathroom, and she suggested I go upstairs to the bathroom in their room, that there shouldn't be anyone in it.

I told her thanks and as I turned to head upstairs. She gave me a smile and a wink.

I opened the bathroom door to head back to the party and, to my surprise, Jake was standing right there. My heart raced as I tried to speak.

"Oh! Hi Jake. I didn't expect to see you up here," I said

Jake grinned and replied. "Britta said you were up here and I just thought I'd check if everything is okay." He paused. "Also, I wanted some time alone with you, away from the party."

I couldn't help it. I smiled. "Yeah, it's been really fun today."

"Oh, I almost forgot! Happy birthday, Lexi," Jake said.

Running my fingers through my hair from his compliment. "Thank you, Jake it has been a wonderful birthday."

He leaned in a little closer. "Now, if only I could think of some way to make this birthday even more special for you."

I looked up into his eyes with a playful smile. Encouraging him. Biting my lower lip. "I'm sure you'll think of something."

Jake takes a step closer, placing his hand lightly on my hip, tracing his finger along my bathing suit bottom. His hand now lightly tracing down my ass cheek.

"And speaking of special birthday wishes, it's said that on your eighteenth birthday, you should get a spanking."

I giggle. "Is that so? Well, I suppose if I must..."

He walks me back into the bathroom with his hand on my body and leans in close to tell me. "You certainly must. But don't worry, I'd never hurt you."

I feel butterflies in my stomach at his closeness. "I trust you won't."

He smirks. I like the way you look at me. Like you want me to."

Biting my lip. I breathe and say, "Maybe I do."

He turns me with his hands so I am facing the bathroom countertop. He rubs his hands on my ass. Traces his finger on my tattoo. "This little sexy tattoo has had my attention all day. I just can't get enough of your perfect round ass. It's pretty damn hot for your eighteenth birthday. You got a body modification to drive guys like me crazy. You like that it draws my attention to your ass, don't you?" His hands are still rubbing on my ass.

I smile, looking at him in the mirror. "Yes, I do."

His hand pulls back, and quickly he smacks my ass. I moan from the sting. I laugh and loudly say, "Fuck!"

"Mmm that's right naughty Lexi, you want more, don't you?"

My mind races. This is so wrong. He is my best friend's father, and he has a wife. Britta is like my second mom! I can't do this but my body is responding to Jake's touch and words with intense uncontrollable sexual desire.

"What about your wife? What about Sarah? She is my best friend?" I say to him.

A sting of another forceful hard spank sends a feeling of tingling and arousal again through my body like an electric current. The sudden impact that creates a rush of sensations that travels up my spine and spreads through my entire body. The sting fades. It's replaced by a warm, pulsating sensation that radiates from my ass as Jake rubs his hand on it. His hand grabs my ass cheeks as he slightly spreads them, grazing his fingers over my wet pussy. I can't control my arousal and excitement as I push my ass into him, begging for more. I feel sexually intoxicated, craving him.

"I should replace your worries with only sexual ones. Thoughts and desires around pleasing me. Thoughts about my cock. Britta is the one who sent me to check on you and what you do with other men, including me, is none of Sarah's concern or business. Do you understand, baby-girl?"

He is pushing his thick fingers into my wet pussy. With his other hand, he pulls my thong to the side. Taking in with his eyes the sight of my bare pussy, wet, aroused, pushing back into him.

I reach back I place my hand on him.

"Fuck," he groans. "You have the most perfect sexy ass and pussy, like it is made to be fucked for my pleasure." He runs his thumb over my virgin asshole. "I'm going to love to training you to be the perfect slut." He says.

His cock is out of his shorts. I can feel the heat of it. In my hands and on my ass. It feels big. Not just long, but heavy. I try wrapping my hand around it, but it is too large. I let my worries and thoughts leave my head. My only thought is I want to feel him, to pleasure him, to let him fuck my body.

I moan out loud, "Yes!"

"You want me to fuck you, baby-girl?" He says.

Again I moan, "Yes!" but this time there is now the familiar sting, the force of his hand spanking my ass hard, causing my body to convulse to his power.

This time he doesn't rub it with his hand. He rubs his cock over my ass and slides the tip across my pussy lips.

"Good girl," He says. "I'm going to need more time with you to properly fuck you. To make you a slut for my cock. You want that baby-girl?"

My mind is fucking gone, all I want is to feel his cock slide inside me. It is the only thing I can think about right now. "Yes!" I playfully giggle. "I want that."

He pushes his cock against my pussy, not penetrating it but teasing it. Again a forceful spank. "You will not get it right now, baby-girl. Soon though. I'm too big for your tight pussy and need time breaking it in. Once I fuck you, I want you to be mine. I want to train you. To be an obedient slut who wants to please a man's cock at all times. To help you develop a sexual obsession, a desire to please and be an obedient slut. It will be a long transition, and I promise to take care of you."

His words hypnotizing and arousing. He stepped back. Putting my thong back into place. "Time for us to get back to the party, baby girl, but before we go, I want you to get on your knees. Pull your tits out of your top and taste my cock."

On my knees in front of him, I pull my small bikini top to both sides, exposing my hard aroused tits to him. I wrap both of my hands around his cock as I bring it to my mouth. Just the head of it fills my lips as I twirl my tongue around it. Warm and hard, I enjoy the feeling of his flesh in my mouth.

He squeezes one of my nipples as I suck up and down on his cock. Trying to get as much of him in my mouth as I can. "Such small perky tits. You are absolutely stunning, Lexi."

Jake pulls me up to him. I close my eyes and lean in, meeting his lips. We share a kiss and my heart races with excitement. I never expected to have this with him. Before we head back down to the party, Jake tells me to think about everything he said to me. His words still ring in my head, "I don't just want to fuck you, I want to own you." The last thing he told me was that if I decide to agree to his terms, at any point in the evening I should go to his side. Kiss him and say, "I'm yours." I should also either call him Sir or Daddy when I do.

Jake gently places his hands on my hips, guiding me downstairs and back to the party. He confidently led me past a group in the living room, not attempting to hide our connection. A proud smile graces his face as we navigated to the kitchen. His actions, unapologetic helping make all the worries going through my head go away.

Britta was in the kitchen talking to two men. Friends of hers and Jake's. They both exchanged knowing glances, no doubt aware I was upstairs with Jake.

"I don't know what you two did," Britta said with a smile, "but it looks like our birthday girl has been quite naughty! She laughs.

I blush as I look down, embarrassed. But Britta quickly adds that Jake is a man who knows what he wants. She kissed me on the head and told me she was happy I was having fun with her husband. I felt immediately comforted and smiled back up at them all.

Just then, the smaller guy of the two, with a stocky build that gave him a powerful presence, remarked to Jake. That he had done a good job with the spanking. He told me to turn so they all could look and I did. See he said as he pointed out how you could see Jakes's red handprint on my ass. He laughed and looked at the group, not talking to me. "and she has one sexy ass." Jake grinned, placing his hand on my ass and told me to go back out to the pool with my friends.

Out at the pool, Beth quickly noticed the red handprint on my ass and gasped as she asked me if Sarah's dad had done that? I couldn't help but giggle and nodded. Some of my other friends glanced and laughed but said nothing as they were just enjoying the pool and some drinks and were not concerned about me.

It may have been just me, but I felt Sarah was giving me a disapproving glare. It felt awkward, and I definitely didn't want to lose my friendship with her.

We all continued to enjoy the afternoon. As the day wore on, the party thinned, everyone leaving except for the small group of our friend group that was staying the night at Sarah's.

Throughout it all, I found myself unable to focus on anything but Jake. It felt as though I was in a constant state of arousal. My pussy dripping with desire for him. My thoughts consumed by our encounter upstairs. The more I tried to resist these feelings to tell him I was his, the stronger they seemed to grow.

I decided. I realized that I couldn't deny my desires and worry about what my friends or anyone else thought. They were all leaving in a few days to go to college and I had been feeling lost until this moment. What mattered most was my happiness, and I knew deep down I needed to be with Jake. It felt right, regardless of the potential consequences. It was a bold move, but one I knew I had to make in order to follow my arousal, not my brain.

It took courage to walk over to Jakes's side. He was drinking a beer and talking to his wife. My heart pounding with anticipation. As I approached, I gently placed my arm on his, feeling the warmth of his skin against mine. In response, he wrapped his arm around my body, resting his hand on my ass, our bodies drawing closer together.

I looked at Britta, who gave me that reassuring smile, the same one she gave me in the kitchen.

"Don't worry Lexi," Britta said, her voice filled with understanding and support, "I'll take care of our group of friends and make sure Sarah is okay."

With Britta's encouragement, I looked up into Jake's mesmerizing blue eyes. I whispered. Softly, "I'm yours, Daddy." With no hesitation, I kissed him. We shared a passionate kiss, our connection deepening at that very moment.

As our kiss broke, he took me by the hand and led me towards the house. My friends watching with a mix of surprise and curiosity. I could hear the whispers and feel the stares. Together, we continued into the house.

"No one will hear us down here," Jake assured me, his voice filled with confidence. "We will have privacy for as long as we need."

As we descended the stairs into the basement. This was Jake's man cave. A place where he retreated for some alone time and to unwind. He had put a great deal of thought and effort into creating the perfect escape.

The basement is fully furnished, with plush sofas and chairs arranged around a sleek coffee table. A large flat-screen TV on one wall. On one side of the room is a pool table.

In another corner of the basement, I noticed Jake's office area. The sturdy wooden desk accompanied by a comfortable swivel chair, and neatly organized shelves holding an array of books, documents, and personal mementos. I had been in this room many times before, but it was a reminder it was his space.

12