Lexi's Wedding

Story Info
The best man takes the bride.
2.1k words
3.55
26.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi floated into the room she was using as a changing area. The ceremony and photos had wrapped up a few moments ago and she had slipped away to do some touch ups and change before the reception. She was so excited about her big day that she didn't notice Andrew come in behind her, but the door locking did catch her attention.

"Oh! Hey! What are you doing here? I'm supposed to be getting ready."

Andrew was a tall and broad man. She only came up to his mid chest and while she had always found him to be handsome, he was a friend of her current husbands, so they had never had anything beyond a friendship.

"Hey sexy Lexi, you look fabulous today, I hope you don't mind me coming in?" She took his breath away in her sleeveless dress. She had the body of a swimmer with a pixie cut, and was firm in all the places he loved.

"Um no, but what are you doing here?

As he came closer he took up more and more of her vision. He was larger than her new husband and she had always wondered what it would be like to be with him. "Well I wanted to tell you about a couple fantasies of mine."

She coyly smiled, "Ok...weird time to tell me, but as long as it's quick."

He reached a strong hand forward and firmly placed it on the side of her neck, his fingers weaving through the close cut hair on the back of her head, his thumb grazing her earlobe. The medium length blue hair on the top of her head was combed to hide one of her eyes, like she was hiding a secret. "First off, I've always had a crush on you. Every time I've seen you, I've wanted you. Whenever we've gone hiking I've had to walk behind you just so I can stare at your beautiful ass, and any time I've seen you in a bikini, I've been on the verge of insanity.

The second thing is that I've always wanted to take someone else's bride. So I thought now might be a good time to take care of both."

Her breath caught in her throat, and while she had fantasized about him too, she was able to get out, "But what about..."

That was all she was able to get out before he pulled her into him and pressed his lips onto hers. His other arm wrapped around her waist as he effortlessly lifted her.

Soon Lexi was lost in the taste and smell of him, while being wrapped in his strong arms. She felt the hand that was on her neck move to the back of her head where he gripped her hair and held her in their embrace. She felt his need pouring into her. His lust igniting her own.

Her arms wrapped around him, feeling his strong back as she pulled him closer to her. Her need to have him growing. Her legs wrapped around his waist squeezing him close to her.

Just as the lust fully consumed her body he tossed her on the nearby couch, her shoulders resting against the back cushions.

He knelt down in front of her, and pulled her hips to the edge, before he started to lift her dress. She noticed him see the garter she wore, as well as the underwear she had selected for her wedding night. While her husband would be able to take her garter later, Andrew was about to get the first shot at what her underwear protected.

With a need born of years of lusting after her, combined with the urgency of the occasion, Andrew brought her legs up to his shoulders before he dove mouth first between her legs.

He didn't move her panties to the side, instead he licked her clit while rubbing her yearning opening.

She had to catch her breath, but her hands reached down to hold his head there. She had also fantasized about him eating her out numerous times.

Once her juices were flowing and her scent filled all of his senses, he pulled her panties to the side and began his feast in earnest, with his fingers exploring her insides.

"Right there..." she cried as his fingers turned upwards right inside of her.

After her first orgasm he brought his other hand up and using her own fluids began exploring her other hole.

"Wait" she protested, but the way she moaned and pressed herself further on his exploratory fingers told him he was on the right path.

"Does he never play here?"

"...no..." she rasped.

A wicked grin crossed his face, "then today I make this one mine."

While focusing his tongue on her clit, each of his hand explored a different hole, one more cautiously than the other, but stimulating it nonetheless.

Her mind was swimming in the pleasure that she felt. She didn't care anymore that she was supposed to be getting ready for her reception.

After she seemed sufficiently stimulated with her juices flowing freely, he sat back up on his knees and began to unbuckle. He had been waiting for this moment for so long and he was harder than even he thought possible. She looked up at him, her face a mask of lust.

He took one look at her face to see that it was flush with heat and desire before each of his arms grabbed under a leg and he pulled her widespread womanhood towards him. His first plunge took him over halfway into her.

Her back arched with the penetration, "OH MY GOD! You're so big!" She never thought he would be this large. Her husband was a respectable size, but Andrew was far larger.

Smirking he said, "Thanks, but you still have a way to go before it's all inside."

Her smile matched his own, her need grew, and he could feel her begin to draw her in.

Resisting, he slowly drew back out before pushing forward again, and again until he was all the way inside of her. This is the largest she had ever had, and her only regret was that she hadn't gotten it before.

His first thrust took her breath away but soon she began to meet each of his thrusts with enthusiasm.

He wanted to savor this moment forever. Here was the woman he had had a crush on for years laid out before him in her wedding dress as he plundered her depths. This was everything he had ever dreamed of, which was proving too much for him. He knew the end was near.

She was losing herself in the fantasy of what was happening to her. The pleasure was building up within her as she was taken by a man she'd been infatuated with for so long. Plus the fact that what they were doing was so forbidden added to her excitement.

She noticed that he was starting to pick up the pace and knew that their rendezvous was coming to an end soon. Fortunately, she was about to have her second orgasm. The first came while he brought so much pleasure with his mouth and fingers, and now with him about to empty himself within her she was going to have another.

"Fuck me. Take me. Make me yours." she commanded.

His breathing came quicker until suddenly he buried himself fully within her, unloading himself as deeply as he could.

Her own orgasm hit at the same time his hot seed flooded her insides.

They stayed connected while they caught their breath.

She could feel him shrinking within her even though his hips didn't move.

"Hello? Lexi?" Her husbands voice called from the other side of the door.

"Shit." She whispered. "Um...yes?"

"Everything okay? It's been about 30 minutes, and no one has heard from you."

"Oh! Sorry!" she declared as she scrambled up. "I lost track of time and accidentally took a nap."

"Oh, no worries. How much longer will you be?"

As she unzipped her dress, Andrew stepped up behind her to help her remove it. "15-20 minutes?"

"That works,...do you want me to come in and ...help... you get undressed?"

She felt Andrew grab her hair and pull her back into him as he whispered in her ear, "Now this is a great fantasy." She could feel his excitement growing between her legs. How is he ready to go again? Her new husband could never go twice in a row.

"You perv, we should wait until tonight, besides aren't we behind enough already?"

"Good girl." Andrew breathed into her ear before biting her earlobe. His manhood was already back to his earlier excitement.

"You sure? No one would blame us for taking our time for this."

She laughed at the absurdity of the situation, "Oh yeah, what would you like to do to me?"

She felt her panties torn from her as Andrew said, "You know what I'm about to do to you."

As she was bent over the arm of the couch her husband responded, "Let me in and I'll show you."

She gasped as she felt Andrew press into her back door. "I like that, but why don't you tell me through the door?"

Andrew pushed inside of her, claiming her remaining virginity.

"Uh...sure. Well, I guess I would hold you close and kiss you first."

She felt her current lovers' hips slam into her butt, which meant he was fully buried within her. She had never been fucked like this, and it felt far better than she thought it would.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? I could just come in and show you?"

"Yessssss...." She purred. "Stay out there..."

Andrew thought it was impossible, but it felt like he was larger than he had ever been. Here he was, fucking Lexi for the second time, this time with taking her anal virginity, on her wedding day, while she talked to her husband through the door. He began to plow into her with increased power, slapping up against her with every thrust. If he hadn't just come a few minutes earlier this round would already have ended.

"Ummm, what's going on in there?"

Lexi realized he must hear the rhythmic slapping of Andrew against her ass and thinking quickly, "Just enjoying myself thinking about you."

"Oh! Really? Awesome! Well then, I would take you. I'd have sex with you right there."

Andrew and Lexi were both disappointed in her husband's lame attempt at sex talk, but were too caught up in what they were doing to care.

Andrew continued to bury himself deep within her. He enjoyed the feeling of her wrapped around him. Her firm ass cheeks reverberating with each hit, and her waist serving as excellent hand holds. He loved watching the sweat on her form tiny rivers on her thin muscular back as it rose and fell with her quickening breath. The medium length blue hair on her head sticking to the sweat on her face.

They continued on, getting lost in their lust, her husband just outside the door, believing that his stories are responsible for the sounds coming from inside.

Before long she feels an orgasm building within her. The sensation of Andrew's lust pounding into her, combined with her husband's attempt at eroticism right outside the door eventually send her crashing over the edge. The orgasm caused tremors to spread through her body.

Through the door her husband heard her, "Wow, sounds like you had a good one? This was definitely worth it."

This sent Andrew over the edge himself. He grabbed her hips like they were a life preserver and buried himself deep within her one last time before exploding within her.

The warm seed spreading within her kept her mind in bliss. "Yeah baby...that was great...better than I hoped."

"Really? Awesome...then take your time and get ready. Come get me when you're ready so we can walk in together."

"Ok."

Slowly Andrew shrank within her, and when he finally pulled out he took out his phone and took a picture of his seed leaking from both of her holes. Not that he would have trouble remembering this.

Lexi heard the camera click but didn't care. Her naked body was laid out in front of the man that just left her a quivering mess. He had filled her like no one else had ever and his seed was leaking from both of her lower holes. She then felt him walk up beside her before she felt his hand wrap itself into her hair. He knelt down and lifted her head next to his, "Say cheese."

A sultry smile crossed her face in time for the picture. "Don't show that to anyone."

"Never" he said before giving her one more passionate kiss.

"Now, let me help you get ready for your reception."

If you like the story of Lexi let me know, I plan on giving her her own book series.