Lexxy Baby Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rearview mirror showed Alex a girl who was groggily slumped back with her head laying lifelessly to the side. Her legs were splayed open, showcasing small panties that were barely covering her vagina.

Alex's grip on the steering wheel tightened to the point of making his knuckles go white.

The guy who helped her into the car slid in next to her. Randall gave Alex a wink before going around the car and getting into the backseat from the driver side. Once all three were in, Randall tapped Alex on the shoulder and said, "Alright, mate. We're ready to go."

"Where you headed?" Alex asked as he watched both of their hands start massaging her inner thighs.

"My house." Randall said. The smug, excited look that he and his buddy shared over the girl's head told a story that Alex didn't want to read.

"So...the destination address is your house?" he asked, still trying to keep his calm.

"Yeah."

Alex still didn't pull off. He was stalling. Thinking. The thought of this girl going home with these two creeps sat on his stomach like spoiled milk.

The other guy looked at Alex with suspicious eyes. "Dude...you gonna start driving?" he asked, his impatience evident in his voice.

Alex adjusted the rearview so his gaze connected with the guy, who was shooting glares at him.

"Who's she?" Alex asked.

With a smirk, the guy answered, "She's my girlfriend."

"Really? What's her name?"

Narrowing his eyes at Alex, he said, "Veronica. What's it to you?"

"She doesn't look like a Veronica."

Randall, who was also now getting the vibe, leaned forward. With a warning in his voice, he said, "I suggest you worry less about our lady friend, and more about driving."

Alex turned around in his seat to face them. Then, he pulled out his phone and snapped a picture, ensuring all three were clearly visible.

"What the fuck, dude!" the second guy, aka her "boyfriend", exclaimed as he winced from the sudden flash.

"Sorry." Alex said with an innocent smile. "It's just that you guys look so lovely together. And, this picture will probably come in handy if I'm interrogated by the police."

"The police?! What the fuck do you mean by that?"

Alex shrugged nonchalantly and said, "Nothing. Nothing. But...as you guys know...there are people who would take advantage of a girl who was too drunk to consent."

Randall, who threw a quick, worried glance towards his partner in crime emphatically exclaimed, "No one is raping anyone!"

"Who said anything about rape?" Alex said with a sarcastic chuckle. "I wasn't talking about you guys! I mean, Veronica is obviously his girlfriend." He pointed at her "boyfriend" to emphasize his point.

Continuing, he said, "But let's just say...hypothetically speaking, of course...that you guys slipped something in Veronica's drink, took her home, and fucked her brains out. More than likely, I'd be asked a bunch of questions by the police when the girl says she doesn't remember having sex with the two creeps who took advantage of her. So, I'd be duty bound to tell them that I picked up a guy named Randall Watson, his friend, and a girl who was so drunk she could barely walk at 12:48 am on Saturday morning. I'd also have to give them the destination address, your credit card information...yada, yada, yada. And then...well, you know police. They'd check cameras, talk to other witnesses, test her for drugs in her system...the works. And with this picture, it'd probably be the easiest rape case ever tried!"

By now, the guys were practically sweating. Alex shrugged again like he didn't have a care in the world and said, "But it's a good thing you guys aren't the types of lowlife bitches who would do that." Then, after turning around in his seat and facing forward, he adjusted his mirror as he said, "Don't forget to buckle your seat belts."

Both backdoors suddenly opened. Alex turned to see that the only passenger in his back seat now was the lonely drunk girl who was showing her pussy to the world.

He let out a breath and laid his head back to clear his thoughts. Then he got out and walked around to the open door.

Looking down at the sleeping girl, he shook his head with a sigh, removed his jacket, and placed it over her lap to preserve her modesty. He then closed both doors before getting back into the driver seat.

She groaned groggily. Her dreary eyes opened for a moment as she slowly raised her head. Looking around at her unfamiliar surroundings, she asked, "Who are you? Where are you taking me?"

"I'm taking you home, Summer."

"Oh. Okay." She said, apparently satisfied with that answer. Her heavy head dropped backward into the seat, and she was once again dead to the world.

Alex canceled the ride and ended his night before he put the car in drive. With his passenger safely sleeping in the back, he headed towards the house of his past.

***

No one likes to hear a knock on their door at 1:30 in the morning. Apparently, Summer's mom was no different. She angrily swung the door open and yelled in his face, "WHAT???"

"Um...Miss Fitzpatrick?"

"Yeah. What?"

Pointing his thumb behind him to the car on the curb, he said, "I...uh...have Summer in my back seat. She's pretty drunk; probably drugged. I didn't know where else to bring her."

Miss Fitzpatrick sighed and cast a disappointed look over his shoulder. Seeing her daughter slumped over made her shake her head.

"Good Lord." She mumbled as she motioned him to bring her in.

It's a good thing Alex had been working out the past year. Summer was tiny, but her dead weight didn't make it easy to hoist her up out of the seat and over his shoulder. He carried her in, keeping his hand on her backside to keep her short skirt from riding up and exposing her ass.

Her bedroom was just as he remembered from all those years ago. It literally hadn't changed a bit. The posters were the same, the bed sheets, the twin bed; everything. It was like stepping back in time to his younger self.

Memories flooded him; memories he'd rather forget. How many hours had he sat on her bed, looking at her with puppy dog eyes while she told him about her boyfriend woes? Even now, all these years later, looking at that room gave him the same sting in his chest that he used to have.

And then, there was Summer. She was still pretty, though it was enhanced by the strong makeup on her face. Her features were a bit weathered though; beyond her years.

Life had ridden her hard and put her away wet.

Alex wrangled her legs underneath her comforter and pulled it up to her chest. He turned to walk out and found her mother looking at him curiously. She was leaned against the door frame, a lit cigarette between her fingers

"I remember you." she said before lifting it to her mouth and taking a puff. After she blew out the smoke, she finished with, "You used to date my daughter in high school."

You mean, she used me as cover so she could date who she really wanted to be with.

Aloud, he simply said, "Something like that."

She nodded, observing the way he tenderly touched Summer. He wasn't lustful like other guys, sneaking a grope whenever he could get away with it. Every time his hands touched her, it was with the utmost respect.

"She's a fool for not holding on to you." Summer's mom said with a sardonic huff.

Alex looked up at her, surprised by what she said. With a shrug, he said, "She never saw it that way."

"And that's why she's the fool. She's always had a taste for poison. Never wanted to eat her vegetables."

The two of them exited the room, closing the door behind them. As they walked through the living room towards the front door, Alex said to her, "Tonight, there were two guys who were about to...you know."

"You scare them off?"

"Yeah...this time." He said with a nod. "But there will always be other guys. Just tell her to be careful and take care of herself. Okay?"

Alex's mom gave him a rub on his shoulder. "Why don't you come by later and tell her yourself? I'm sure she'd be glad to see you."

He thought for a moment, his face turning pensive. With a shake of his head, he said, "With all due respect, Miss Fitzpatrick, I don't think that's a good idea."

She smiled a smile filled with understanding and regret. She then pulled him in for a hug.

"The one who lands you is going to be the luckiest woman in the world. You take care of yourself." She said as she patted his back.

"You do the same."

She watched Alex walk down the stairs of her porch, and towards his car. As she did, she recalled her own choices; ones she wished she could redo.

She once had an "Alex" in her life. He was kind, sweet, and respectful to her. But she threw him away for all the "not enoughs". You know...he didn't make enough money, he wasn't edgy enough, not tall enough, etc. He didn't produce that "spark".

Summer's father, however, gave her that and more. A lot more than she bargained for.

Their short marriage was filled with "more than enoughs". Pain, cheating, verbal abuse, and ultimately, a departure from which he never returned.

Poor Summer. In a way, she was still that little girl waiting for her daddy to come back from buying cigarettes.

The kicker in all this? Her "Alex" was now happily married with three kids of his own. She saw him one day in the restaurant she waitresses at. He was taking his youngest daughter's entire soccer team out for pizza because they won regionals.

They caught up for a bit, but she had to get back to work. Despite it being a busy night, she watched him from a distance until he left. The way he looked at his little girl was both beautiful and heartbreaking.

How much better would life have turned out for Summer had he been her father?

She saw Summer making the same choices she made; chasing the same men and walking the same path that would ultimately lead nowhere. No matter how much she warned her using her own life as an example, Summer seemed determined to live her later years regretful and unhappy.

She won't always be young and beautiful. Men won't always fall over themselves to chase her. But that lesson is often not learned until it is too late.

As Alex got into his car, he felt a weight being lifted from him; a weight he didn't even know he was carrying. Seeing Summer, despite the circumstances, was kind of freeing for him.

He couldn't really explain why. It wasn't like he wanted to see her life in shambles. But something was released tonight. He saw that he wasn't the reason she never chose him. What she was looking for wasn't something he could give her. Honestly, no guy could. It was why she jumped from guy to guy.

He exhaled years of pent up low self-esteem. Then, he started his car up and drove off.

Miss Fitzpatrick watched him leave. With a final sigh of regret for her daughter, she closed the door.

***

The next day (or later that same morning), Alex woke up in his bed. Today was an off day. Thank God! This week...hell...this last month had been a rough one. Between snatching up all the overtime he could get and driving Uber every night, he was worn out. All he wanted to do was sleep.

Unfortunately, today he promised to take his niece computer shopping. A little while ago, when she first entered middle school, she was having trouble adjusting. Her father was black, making her one of the few biracial kids at her school.

Not black enough for the black kids, but not white. Her hair was different than everyone else's, her eyes were a beautiful color of mahogany brown, and her skin was a perfect bronze tone. Truthfully, girls of both races were jealous as hell of her, but try telling that to a thirteen-year-old. All she knew was that the girls in her school constantly bullied her for no reason.

Her grades were suffering as a result. Teachers were helpless, and his sister could only sit back with hopeless rage.

So, Alex pulled Brianna (that was her name) to the side and made a deal with her. If she could ignore all those girls and focus on getting good grades, he'd buy her a gift.

Here was the small print: one C killed the deal. If she got all A's and B's, then he'd buy her a new video game for her Nintendo Switch. However, straight A's got her a brand-new iPhone. The newest one available, no matter the price.

And wouldn't you know it? The little buger got straight A's. Damn.

His wallet cursed him.

Luckily, he'd been accumulating quite the savings account. He was already building the funds to do what he'd been desperately needing to do for a while; move out of his dad's house.

And he needed to do that ASAP.

Alex got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and headed to the kitchen to see if he could find something to eat. On the way, he passed his dad, who was sitting in the same spot on the couch he always did.

"Hey pops." He said.

"Hey."

As Alex went into the kitchen, his dad yelled out, "Bring me a beer on your way back."

It's not even 10:00 pops! He thought to himself.

After popping a few waffles in the toaster, Alex grabbed the beer, gave it to his dad, and finished his breakfast.

"You got any plans today?" his dad asked.

Alex hesitated. He briefly thought about lying to him. But then, he realized he had no reason to lie.

"I'm going over to Sarah's to spend time with Brie."

Alex could feel his dad's face screw up, even from all the way in here. With a sardonic huff, he said, "Of course you are. Tell the mutt grandpa said hi."

"Pops. Don't start. That's my niece."

"No, she's not. She's a fucking nigg..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DAD!" Alex yelled out angrily, not wanting to hear any racist bullshit today.

His dad sneered as he took a sip. "Whatever."

Alex had to count to 10 to keep himself from getting into it with his father yet again. It was a constant source of antipathy between them. He knew he'd better stop this conversation here. It would only lead to angry name calling and racial slurs slung at his sister and niece.

Sarah was the unfortunate recipient of their father's misguided rage. That, as well as her cheekbones, were what she inherited from their absentee mother. If anyone needed to sit on a good therapist's couch, it was their dad.

It wasn't always like this. When he and Sarah were teenagers, their dad was a great guy...when he wasn't drunk. He was funny, thoughtful, and intelligent.

But those sober days were few and far in between, especially after an emotional earthquake hit their family.

It was like a story written in the Loving Wives' section of Literotica. He came home from work one day; early of course. It wasn't until he sat down on the couch that he heard the moans coming from the bedroom.

To add a spicy kick to his cuckold's soup, it was with a black man. And not just any black man; the stereotypical bull in any cuckold story: big, muscular, and with a big dick.

After that day, their dad became an angry, racist alcoholic. He covered his humiliation with racist tirades and verbal abuse. The drinking increased 10-fold.

Naturally, the marriage dissolved in the most explosive way. Their dad became consumed with vengeance. For him, that vengeance came pretty easily. All he had to do was expose his wife's dirty laundry to the entire town.

It had the desired effect. All their friends picked sides, and very few took hers. She was shamed, ostracized, talked about, and shunned until she eventually left.

That may have been the end of the marriage, but it was only the beginning for Alex and Sarah. They lost both their parents the day their mom was caught cheating.

Maybe that was why Alex was so drawn to Summer. In many ways, she reminded him of his mother.

Fast forward a few years. Sarah started to get sick; started throwing up. She wore bigger clothes and got tired quicker.

Alex was worried about his sister, but she made him swear not to tell their dad. It didn't take a genius to figure out why. She was pregnant.

But that wasn't the secret. The secret was who the father was. She'd been dating a black guy named Darius for the past year, and he wanted to marry her.

Even given the circumstances, he was old fashioned. He thought it was only right to ask her father for permission to marry his daughter. Sarah warned him against it, but Darius had to at least give the old man a chance to be a part of their family.

Predictably, their dad went apeshit! Never had so many variations of the word "nigger" been screamed out. Their dad -- red faced and enraged -- called her and her fiancé every name in the book.

They went back and forth for hours. In the end, their father gave her an ultimatum: get an abortion and leave the nigger, or never come back home.

Easiest choice she ever made. That was nearly 14 years ago, and she hadn't stepped back into her childhood home since. She was only 19 when this happened.

Brianna was a joy to her parents and her uncle Alex. Darius became a big brother to him, the kind he wished he had growing up.

But...their father made things unbearable. The fact that his wife cheated with a black man, and his daughter married one became more fuel for his racist fire. His hatred became so hot that it burned everyone in the vicinity whenever he was confronted with his inner pain.

And nothing triggered that pain more than his granddaughter.

That's his problem to solve. Alex thought to himself as he gathered up his waffles and took them to his room. When he got there, he slammed the door shut, booted his computer up, and looked through apartment guides.

He had to hurry up and get the hell out of this house!

After about an hour or so of apartment hunting, he went to get dressed. He had a promise to keep to his favorite 13-year-old.

***

Monique was dead on her feet during her next session with Lexxy. He could see it all in her face.

"You okay?" he asked his trainer.

She shot him a smile that was supposed to be convincing. "I'm fine, Lexxy." She said. Then, to divert the attention, she said, "I don't remember telling you to stop jumping rope."

"Sir, yessir!" he said before starting up his exercise again.

Monique knew she was overdue for a break. Unfortunately, she had bills to pay. Life post-Trey may have been free of drama, but it wasn't free. When they were together, all the bills were split in half. That made the financial burden less stressful. Even though the condominium they shared was more expensive than the apartment she now had, splitting the everything down the middle was more budget friendly.

It wasn't like she was underwater or anything. Between her job at the gym and her You Tube channel, she made decent money. However, both paychecks were heavily dependent upon her popularity. And while her demand at the gym was strong as ever, her presence online had taken a hit.

Workout videos that don't utilize at least a little sexuality will only get you so far. Women will certainly watch, but let's be real. Sex sells. Horny guys rule the net. Unless you are a celebrity or find a rare niche to fill, these horndogs are probably going to be the gatekeepers.

That was why she worked so hard at the gym and took on as many clients as she could get. Those commission checks kept her living comfortably, but one day they can all be gone.

What was her back-up plan? Good question. She was working on the answer. In the meantime, she just had to deal with the fatigue, and thank God she had so many people searching her out.

***

Monique's birthday was tomorrow. Honestly, she didn't know how she was going to spend it this year.

She had no boyfriend to take her out on the town before bringing her home to fuck her into a good night's sleep. Antonia wanted to go to the club, but Monique wasn't really feeling that right now. If she had her way, she'd just sleep and do nothing. She was exhausted!