Lezzie Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bart pulled my ass to the side. "Lay down," he instructed. I moved off Abby as Bart directed me onto my back. Abby sat up and turned around. I was lying on my back; Abby chose to lie on her stomach, our heads on one side. Bart came around and I found his cock dangling over my face. Jason dangled his cock in Abby's face as well. We looked at each other and smiled as we began sucking those magnificent, incestuous cocks.

Bart played with my tits as I tried to get as much of his monster in my mouth as I could. God damn, his cock was thick. Abby was struggling with Jason's giant worm as well. Abby finally gave up and started sucking his head while stroking his shaft. I learned quickly and followed suit.

Bart's balls were at the right level, so I leaned my head over the edge of the table and stroked him as I sucked his nuggets. I buried two fingers in my sopping love nest as I pleasured my well-hung cousin.

I think the boys were just as ready to fuck as we were. The attention we were giving them didn't last long as Bart helped me up, turned me around, bent me over, wet his cock and my pussy with saliva, and pushed himself slowly inside. I could do nothing more than brace against the table and enjoy every inch of his cock as it slowly stretched me to my limits.

Jason wasn't so lucky. He helped Abby off the table and led her to the couch. She pushed him down, knelt between his legs, and continued blowing him. I could see from his expression that he wanted to fuck her. I could see from her expression that she was a bit scared. I couldn't blame her. Even though she's just a bit shorter than me, she's much more petite. Bart's cock was stretching me and hurting me. I imagine Jason's would feel bigger to her than Bart's was feeling to me.

With Bart pushing all the way in and then starting to slowly fuck me, I quickly decided Jason and Abby were on their own. I focused fully on what Bart's glorious manhood was doing to my quivering cunt. I reached back, grabbed his ass, and tried to pull him even deeper. I lifted a leg to give him better access. He pushed my hair out of the way and pulled my face around to kiss me.

He grabbed my hips and started pounding me. Holy fuck, I've never felt so full. I could feel another orgasm rising from my depths. I noticed Abby was still sucking Jason's cock and could now see that he was extremely frustrated. He wanted desperately to be fucking her, instead of sucking him off. He was looking at me with a "HELP ME" look on his face. I flipped him off and mouthed, "Fuck you," to him. I was happy as a clam with Bart pounding away at my satisfied cunt.

"Come sit on my cock," Jason finally said.

Abby wasted no time spitting on that oversize snake over and over, getting it as wet as possible. She stood, turned around, wiped a copious amount of saliva on her pussy, climbed onto the couch, and lowered herself slowly on Jason's engorged member. She could only take the head and worked herself up and down while grabbing his cock and stroking it.

To Jason's credit, he didn't try to force anything. He held her hips and took it slow. Abby took a little more of his cock with each stroke. Soon she was as fully impaled as possible and riding him very slowly.

Meanwhile, Bart pulled out of me, turned me around, helped me sit on the table, and pushed his massive cock back into my hungry hole. I moaned and stroked my clit as I felt his meat invade me. I was still on the verge of cumming, but something was a little weird. I felt like I had to pee.

Bart started pounding me, giving me every inch of his wonderful boner. I couldn't take much more. I pushed him back, inserted two fingers in my snatch, found my G-spot, and rubbed it for all I was worth. I couldn't hold back. I started cumming and squirting.

"Woah," Bart marveled, dumbfounded. "Look at this, bro," he said to Jason. Jason was in his own world and ignored him.

I couldn't believe how much fluid was coming out of me. I felt it surrounding my ass on the table and could hear it splattering on the floor. I looked down and saw a big puddle forming around Bart's feet.

"HOLY SHIT," I muttered as the orgasm subsided and the squirt slowed, I looked Bart in the eyes. "Keep fucking me, cuz. Never stop fucking me."

"No problem, girl," he replied and slammed his cock inside me again.

"OH, GOD!" I moaned as his thick cock rammed in and out of my hungry cunt. Bart leaned in and suckled my titties as he fucked me. I pulled his head hard into my boobs as he nibbled my nubs. He reached down and pulled my legs up and draped them over his shoulders.

"HOLY FUCK! HOW COULD YOU FIND A WAY TO GO DEEPER?" I moaned loudly.

He used his arms to hold my legs in place as he placed both hands around my neck and lightly choked me. The minor loss of blood flow to my hypersexual brain only enhanced the fire in my cunt. I felt my juices flowing out of my pussy, down the crack of my ass, and from there, I have no clue where it went. Probably made a bigger slick spot on the floor as my ass was hanging over the edge of the table.

Meanwhile, I noticed that Abby had stopped moving. She sat on Jason's cock facing away from him. Jason was frigging her clit but was still frustrated by Abby's inaction. Abby had put forth a good effort, but she was still unable to fit his cock all the way in her pussy. She was in obvious pain.

I thought about suggesting a swap. God knows I was feeling an unanswered lust for my brother's meat, but Abby couldn't accommodate Jason's length. I doubted she would be able to handle her brother's girth. She was clearly enjoying Jason's fingers flying across her clit.

Whatever Jason was doing to her clit, it worked. Abby suddenly let go and plopped herself fully onto his engorged shaft. She moaned and started riding him as though she meant it. The frustration in my brother's face faded as she wantonly rode him. She slowed her pace and began sliding up and down as much of his full length as would go in.

Bart suddenly buried himself to the hilt in me, gave me a big, warm embrace, then picked me up. He walked me over to the couch, put me down, bent me over the armrest, and entered me from behind. At the same time, Abby stood and turned around, straddled Jason's legs, and lowered herself onto his pole while pushing her tits in his face.

I was hovering over Jason as Bart began pounding his cock into my helpless cunny. As Abby lowered herself onto his throbbing cock, I reached down and tweaked Jason's nipple.

"That is so fuckin hot, sis," I heard Bart say to Abby. "I can't believe you can fit his cock in you. You're so fuckin small."

Abby smiled at her brother but could only moan her pleasure as she started riding Jason faster and faster. I reached out and ran my fingernails down her back and grabbed a handful of her ass cheek. Jason took the opportunity to give my breasts a good squeeze as he sucked Abby's nipples.

Bart leaned in, turned my head, and kissed me. I grabbed the back of Abby's head and pulled her in to kiss her brother. As they kissed, I wet my fingers and ran them down Abby's ass crack, across her bunghole, then down Jason's shaft, before playing with his balls.

"You two assholes really fucked up our day," I moaned. "I hope you're both fuckin happy." We all laughed.

"All things considered," Jason quipped, "I'd rather be golfing."

"Fuck you," Abby replied.

"Please do," he replied and smacked her ass.

Bart reached down and helped me grope his sister's ass as he continued his much-appreciated assault on my cunt. I moved my hand to pinch my brother's nipple again. He leaned his head back and turned toward me ... a clear invitation I gladly accepted. I leaned in and gave him a deeply passionate, tongue probing kiss. As I was kissing Jason, Bart leaned over me and I heard him and Abby enjoying an equally satisfying kiss between themselves.

When all the kissing was done, we all refocused on the partner we were fucking. Abby started moaning loudly, then just fuckin exploded in an orgasm. We all learned that she makes very sexy, high-pitched screams when she cums. It was fuckin sexy listening to her. Watching and listening to Abby cum, pushed me over the edge to another orgasm that caught me completely off guard.

"HOLY SHIT," I moaned. "I'M FUCKIN CUMMING AGAIN!" I blurted. "GOD, BART. FUCK ME. FUCK ME WITH THAT THICK, HARD, INCEST POLE!" He did as instructed at a fevered pace. His balls were slapping my asshole on every stroke.

When my orgasm faded, Bart grabbed my left leg and lifted it. He leaned in to kiss me as he fucked me sideways. I reached out to Abby and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"Whaddaya think, Abs?" I asked. "Better or worse without these assholes crashing our party?"

She couldn't reply. Hell, she couldn't even muster the smile she was trying to paint on her face. She just grunted each time Jason's cock hit her cervix. Jason reached down grabbing a handful of ass in both hands and started pulling her up and pushing her down his cock. He was buried as far as she could take it and his cock was still about two inches short of full penetration.

My last orgasm had faded but didn't go away. As Bart pounded into me, the orgasm would build then fade, over and over, but never bloom.

"FUCK ME HARDER, BART," I moaned. "POUND THAT GLORIOUS FUCK STICK IN ME. HARDER! FASTER!"

I reached down and started frigging my clit with gusto. The on and off orgasm was getting old. I needed to push it over the edge. And I did. My right knee was working overtime to keep from buckling as I enthusiastically bounced on Bart's cock. He released my left leg so I could stabilize myself.

I needed a break. I reached behind me and pulled Bart's cock from my cunt then turned and knelt in front of him, taking his cock in my mouth. I tried and tried to push his cock more than a few inches into my mouth, but it was simply too fuckin thick. I had a lot of fun trying though.

"I wanna fuck you from behind," Jason said to Abby.

"No," she replied. "Maybe next time. This feels good. I don't wanna ruin it by moving and taking the risk that it will hurt. Is that okay?"

"Of course," Jason replied. "I want you to enjoy this. We have plenty of time to try other things later if you're willing."

"I'm more than willing, Jay," she answered. "I don't wanna lose the feelings I'm having right now."

She then stopped and surprisingly raised off his cock. "Not from behind," she said, "but I think you'll like what I have in mind."

She motioned for him to move and stand by Bart. She stood on the couch and laid down on the backrest. The height was perfect for Jason to fuck her without bending or going tippy-toed.

I knew my pussy was finished for the moment and focused on getting my load from Bart. I sucked him for all I was worth, alternating between sucking his cock, licking down his shaft, licking his balls, then back to take him in my mouth. I was stroking him the entire time.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "I'm gonna cum. Don't stop, Carrie. God damn, I'm gonna cum."

I held the tip of his cock in my mouth and started stroking him faster and faster.

"That's it. Oh fuck, yes, that's it," he started humping his cock into my mouth as he prepared to explode.

"Cum in my mouth, cuz," I said.

I had no sooner finished saying it when a rope of cum splattered my face. Cum started dripping down my forehead as I pushed my mouth over the tip of his cock and tried to catch his remaining load. He pulled his cock from my hands and stroked himself as his cum sprayed my tongue, lips, and cheeks. Whatever made it into my mouth tasted so sweet and was gladly swallowed.

I took over and pulled his cock back into my mouth and did my best to milk the remaining load from him. He pulled away after a few seconds as his cock head was so sensitive he couldn't handle the extra attention. He stood me up and kissed my cum covered mouth. We then turned and watched our siblings finish their fuck.

Jason seemed to be getting close but seemed to be holding back for fear of hurting Abby. I reached between them and massaged his balls as he fucked her. My hand was also grazing Abby's cunt. Both moaned their pleasure, a sure invitation to continue what I was doing.

"Cum for me, stud," Abby encouraged. "Give me your big, fuckin load."

I reached around and started probing Jason's ass with my fingers. I inserted my middle finger and gave him a nice prostate exam.

"OH FUCK! YES, SIS, KEEP DOING THAT!" he moaned loudly.

I felt Bart's still hard cock rubbing up and down my back as he stood behind me watching his sister get long-dicked by my brother. I continued probing Jason's asshole until he let out one final moan.

He pulled out and I grabbed his cock and stroked him until his cum was flying and coating Abby's pussy, stomach, and tits. Bart's cock found its way into my ass crack and he softly dry-humped me. I leaned in and sucked the cum off my brother's cock. Bart pushed my head further down his shaft.

Once I sufficiently milked Jason dry, I leaned in and cleaned his cum off Abby's sexy bod. She moaned her approval each time I slid my tongue through her slit and sucked her clitty.

We all stood to kiss and fondle each other before Jason said, "I am fuckin hungry. What else you got in that box?"

As the boys wandered off to find food, I noticed Abby still standing by the couch. I rushed her and tackled her onto the cushions. We both laughed and giggled as I kissed and stroked her body.

"I need a break, but I SO want to fuck my brother," I whispered. "You wanna try Bart's cock?"

"I'm willing ... but DAMN, how is it possible to be that thick?"

"You just have to relax. I promise you, you'll never feel fuller than when he's inside you."

But that's a whole different story.

12