Li-Gals - Lucy

Story Info
Ten years of sexual servitude for another century of life?
3k words
4.09
5.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

Earth, Northern Arizona Megalopolis

April 23rd, 2409

-

At 161, Lucy Hanson was terrified of death and rapidly approaching it. Doctors told her the cancer and liver failure could be treated easily with a few pills, but they couldn't do anything about her advanced age. Even in the year 2409, the average human lifespan was still only 145.

She had seen the Doctor Li Corp advertisements, "Become a Li-Gal or Li-Guy! Get a new body and a new life, at no cost to you! We take a sample of your DNA, use it to grow a clone, and give it a copy of your mind. The new clone is you in every way but age!" Lucy had been suspicious, wondering if it could possibly be real.

The video continued, "All you need to do is agree to love somebody for ten years, or work in a brothel for ten years! Everybody loves good sex! We'll even make it easy with a minor change to your computer brain implant."

Each time she watched the ad, Lucy smiled as a decrepit and flat-chested old woman slowly changed into a busty and beautiful girl of 20. "You also agree to any improvements your new brothel or lover wants to make to your body. They'll pay for everything the first ten years you're together. When the contract is up, you can either leave and start a new life of your own, or stay if you're happy. You might even find true love! If you don't, just being nice to a stranger for ten years could extend your life a century or more! Sign up for free at..."

A young woman from the Li-Gal recruiting office spoke with Lucy over their computer brain implants and answered her many questions. "So, if I agree to this, my brain implant will have a program added which changes my hormones?"

"Yes, to make it easier for you to love and have sex with your new partner or partners. You'll feel happiness and arousal when you see their face. You'll also be less sexually inhibited toward them. You can still tell them 'no' any time. It's not mind control."

"Can I pick who I'll be with? Or at least make sure I'm with a man? Maybe it's not a popular opinion, but lesbians make me nauseous."

"Due to privacy concerns and the popularity of brothels, the paying partner makes the choices and remains anonymous until the clone is delivered. If you want another century of life for free, you need to accept that."

"And they can change my body any way they want?"

"There are limits. We won't do any modifications that cause health problems or major discomfort. Some men have asked us to make Li-Gals with breasts larger than their heads. That would cause serious back pain, breathing trouble, and major inconveniences. A few women have asked us to provide Li-Guys with penises fit for a horse or bison, which would cause major problems too. We don't do that. After the process your breasts might be D's, or maybe even F's, but nothing too outrageous. Modifications to other things are common too. Some people prefer partners with small ears, plump backsides, or a certain eye or hair color. You might look different, but you'll be healthy."

"And part of the contract says you can use hormones or drugs to change my growth and development?"

"Some people like partners that are unusually tall or short. Some like college-aged girls but others prefer women over 30. Again, we don't allow anything that would compromise your health or quality of life. Biologically, your cells will be under a week old, but at the size and age appearance chosen for you. You would have the same life expectancy if you're produced at apparent age 18 or 38."

"Part of the contract says you can freeze me for storage?"

"Sometimes the genetic material is frozen until a required expert or production equipment is available, usually for a few days or weeks."

"The ad said this is free? That seems pretty unlikely."

"Your new brothel or partner pays for everything, including our hefty fee. Once your new body is ready and we copy your memories to it, we dispose of your old body painlessly. The new you takes ownership of all your assets. Since the old and new you have the same mind and DNA, legally you're the same person at your current age, just in a new body. Producing a clone only takes a few hours. Legally you'll be old enough to drink, watch porn, buy puffsticks, or do other fun things, even if you come back looking like a high school student. Your mind will be as mature as you are now, and you'll keep your memories too."

"This sounds great, but I still don't know. Can I take some time and think about it?"

"Sure, call us whenever." She ended the call with an ominous, "Just don't wait too long."

Lucy had quit puffing decades ago, but had a pack of chillsticks delivered to her room. She needed the artificial calm the mint flavored puffsticks provided. She called back the next day and signed up.

-

I was dreaming of making love with a man, a woman, and a teen girl. Their bodies seemed extremely touchable and lovely. The man had short red hair, a red moustache, and quite a handsome face. I thought his muscular arms and long smooth penis were appealing. The woman had long red hair, an attractive smile, and large round breasts. I could see her vulva and was surprised when I felt an urge to taste it. The blonde girl was larger than me and I thought she was extremely cute. The woman and girl were licking the man's nice dick as he played with my pussy and cock gently.

I HAD A PENIS! OHMIGAWD!

He looked into my eyes with love and told me, "You're such a precious beauty. I'm so glad she chose a Futa." He licked the head of my small cock and gently ran a fingertip around the cleft between my legs.

The woman started riding him and the girl turned toward me. I thought she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen! I felt a tingle between my legs and my nipples started to harden. I involuntarily said, "You're SO pretty!"

She kissed my lips. "So are you, especially your face and dick! I can't believe I'm so lucky!" She took my cock in her hand and started stroking it slowly. "Would you like to kiss me?"

I licked her lips and thrust my tongue into her mouth, as she sped up the stroking on my shaft and squeezed it more firmly. She moved over and took the head of my rod in her slit, then slowly sat, impaling herself on me. "Mmmmmm! It feels SO GOOD in me! This is amazing!" I strongly agreed.

-

I heard a noise and woke in a small bed. I was in a drab room that was mostly light gray. I felt something uncomfortable between my legs. I looked down and noticed I had a diaper on! I felt the front of the diaper and realized I really did have a PENIS! Going from the proportions of the bed and chair, I wasn't fully grown yet. I was a teen girl with small tits a dick!

I screamed in surprise and the door opened. A tall woman in a nurse's uniform said, "I'm glad you're finally awake. I'll explain the changes your new partner requested. Due to the enhancement for anal sex, you'll need diapers for a week or so."

I asked in surprise, "Anal enhancement?"

"You'll be able to safely receive anal sex from even above average men at your current size, 150 centimeters or five feet tall. We made you into a hermaphrodite with the size and appearance of an 18-year-old Cambodian. Anal will feel good instead of hurting, and you also got the semen and vaginal fluid craving enhancements."

"WHAT?"

"I'm sure in your previous life you enjoyed sex with somebody you were in love with. Now you'll love the taste and scent of men and womens' genitals and fluids. It's what your new partner requested and you signed the contract."

I stood still in shock, feeling that it was true. I had a strong desire to make love to a woman, or better yet the girl in my dream. Still, the idea of lesbian sex had horrified me in my previous life.

The nurse asked, "Do you have pain anywhere? Any numbness or problems moving?"

I shook my head.

"Good. And you remember your old self? What's your name and what was your last job?"

"Lucy, Lucy Hanson. I used to be an office assistant at medical supply company."

"Good, Lucy. It seems that you're okay. Let's take you to your new family."

-

Since my new partner had ordered me with a cock and the anal sex enhancement, I feared the worst. Would he hurt me? Would he rape me? Would he let lots of other men rape me?

A gorgeous young lady met the nurse and I at the security gate at the front of the mansion. She was significantly taller and larger than I was. I thought she looked 20, maybe 21. Her beautiful blonde hair was curly and nearly reached her waist. I could see from the shape of her t-shirt that her breasts were bigger than grapefruits. I was slightly jealous, since mine were only the size of halved oranges. I knew I was head-over-heels in love with her, even at first glance. I wanted to hug her, kiss her, and do all the things lesbians did that used to frighten or disgust me. I smiled from ear to ear and had a strong urge to try out my new cock with her too.

She asked, "Is she Lucy?"

I nervously replied. "Yes, I'm Lucy."

She opened the gate and smiled. "Welcome home! I'm Annabelle, or Ann. Mom and Dad are away for a week, so it'll be just the two of us. Their names are Catherine and Andrew, but they like when I call them Mom and Dad."

The nurse asked, "I think you're a Li-Gal too, right?" I saw she had a small 'L' tattoo behind an ear. The slight irritation they caused told me I had the same behind mine.

Ann smiled, "Yup, my old self was 97. She's just right, an 18-year-old from southeast Asia, like I requested."

The nurse nodded, "Of course. Please sign for delivery, and I'll let you get to know each other."

Ann blinked and replied, "Done."

I grinned and commented, "You're taller, but I used to be 161, kid."

Ann giggled a little as I walked in and the nurse left. On the walk to the front door, she asked, "Are you hungry? Would you like a nap after your long trip?"

I said and did something I never would have imagined before. "I don't need a nap, but can we go to bed?" I stood on tiptoe and kissed her. She kissed me back and hugged me.

"I'd love that!" She held my hand and led me to one of the four sofas in the huge living room. On the way she explained, "Mom and Dad are great to me, but I haven't had sex in WEEKS! When Mom gave me her unlimited card and told me to buy myself a birthday present, at first I wanted a Li-Guy. I decided a hermaphrodite with the anal enhancement would be best. Dad can do your pussy and butt, and Mom and I can have fun with your penis. Can I see it?"

"Sure. Get your clothes off."

As we stripped, she said, "When Dad took my virginity and saw a little blood, he freaked out. He feels so guilty he'll barely touch me now."

I lustily said, "I'll be happy to touch you. Please?"

We held hands as we sat on the sofa nude and kissed. I fondled her nice boobs and she tickled my hardening nipples. She moved her hand to my dick and rubbed it a little. I felt great as it started to stiffen. She leaned over and licked the tip, slowly stroking the shaft. I gasped. "Ahh! Feels so nice!"

She took the head in her mouth and started sucking as she rubbed the rest with her fingers. She paused and said, "Yours is the perfect size, just enough to make Mom and I feel good, but small enough that it shouldn't bother Dad. I can't wait to try your cum! I love his!" She licked and sucked a little more, then said, "Let me grab a towel from the bathroom."

I started squeezing and rubbing my new dick, enjoying how great it felt. She put a towel on the sofa and said, "Sit on here and I'll ride you. Okay?"

"PLEASE!" I quickly moved over and she lowered her little slit onto my rod. It felt AMAZING! The warm wetness of her pussy walls pressing on my new cock was wonderful! It started feeling even better when she started moving up and down on me. I held my hands on her hips and helped her bounce on me. Her beautiful blonde hair was in my face and I smelled her raspberry shampoo.

"Mmmmm! It feels so good in me, Lucy. So great!"

"GAWD, ANN, SO GOOD!"

"Don't cum yet! I wanna taste it!" She jumped off and started sucking me. It only took a few strokes from her hand to set me off and I unloaded into her mouth. After swallowing and a few deep breaths she asked, "Thanks! Can I suck you off again? I LOVE how it tastes."

Only a week before the idea of cunnilingus revolted me, but I said, "Sure! Let me lick you too."

My new 'sister' and I did 69, fucked again, and then kissed until we were hungry for food instead of each other. When we walked to the kitchen I saw a huge refrigerator with four doors next to a freezer with three. Ann asked, "What are you hungry for?"

I suggested, "Frozen burritos?"

She laughed. "I was head chef at a big restaurant for thirty years. I'll make burritos that will blow your mind."

"As good as you blew my dick a little while ago?"

She giggled. "Even better."

After some wonderful food, we sat on the sofa and cuddled as we chatted. Our 'parents' had ordered her three months before. They had finally gotten around to sleeping with her a month ago. They were very patient and kind, kissing and doing oral with her for weeks, until Andrew had taken her virginity.

When he saw the blood after making love to her for the first time, he suddenly became distant and apologetic. He bought Ann several gifts and told her he was very sorry he had hurt her. Catherine decided they needed a little time away, so that he could calm down.

Since Ann had the mind of an old lady, like I did, they gave her an 'unlimited' bank card and were comfortable leaving her alone. She had partly ordered me because she was lonely, and partly for help getting Andrew back. She was as deeply in love with him and Kate as I was in love with her.

For six wonderful days, Ann and I made love and got to know each other. We licked and sucked each other to orgasm repeatedly. We kissed and talked happily as she showed me the facilities of our new home. There were a large pool and hot tub in the back yard, games and a dance floor downstairs, and many other fun things to do. Most days we had picnic lunches in the large garden, then had sex under the open sky.

In the evenings I played violin to accompany her on her cello or as she played the piano in the basement. We had several romantic nights sampling the large wine cellar as we puffed and held each other in the hot tub. I thought watching her lips and cheeks as she sucked her puffstick was extremely arousing, as I remembered having her mouth on my new dick.

-

When Andy and Kate finally returned, we had a surprise planned for them. I hid in the walk-in closet in their bedroom until they went to bed. Through the crack at the edge of the door, I saw Ann climb into bed behind Andy as he kissed Kate. Ann said, "Computer, lights off." The room gradually darkened, and I stealthily walked to the bed on Kate's side.

I could hear Kate making love to Andy. My cock hardened and my pussy dampened as I listened to them screw until he climaxed and rolled off her. When my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could just make out a shape moving on top of Andy. Ann said, "I know you're scared to make love to me, so let's watch my new sister make love to Mom. Computer, lights on." I climbed onto Kate and kissed her breast.

Kate was shocked but didn't resist as I slid my cock into her slit and kissed her lips. Ann explained, "Instead of a birthday present for myself, I got Lucy for all of us. She even has the anal enhancement, so you can do her butt, Dad. Look at it. Isn't her pretty little bumhole much smaller than my pussy? If you can fuck it, you can fuck me too. Really, I can do it."

He skeptically inquired, "If you're sure?"

One of the most arousing things I've ever heard was Ann begging, "Just put it in me, already! I'm SO HORNY! Fuck me, Daddy!"

-

We enjoyed Heavenly foursomes nearly every night of our thirty wonderful years together. When Kate and Andy moved to a retirement community, Ann and I bought a hot redheaded Li-Gal 'daughter' and sexy blonde Li-Guy 'son'.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers