Lia Tolsen, Attorney at Paw Ch. 02

Story Info
Lia travels to a human city.
4.8k words
4.35
3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any relation to actual persons or places is purely coincidental. All persons depicted are over the age of 18.

It had been 6 months since Lia met Rekka. In the time that he'd been in prison she had put herself out there. She had gone on a few dates, hooked up with a couple guys, and even managed a short term relationship that fizzled out after 2 months. She was a changed woman.

It didn't affect her work either, she was still a warrior in the courtroom. In fact, she was even more aggressive than before. Her newfound confidence resonated in and out of the courtroom. She had become a prolific figure in legal defense, and was getting recognition all over the world.

An international association had contacted her about being a guest speaker at a conference at a faraway city. Lia jumped at the chance, eager to expand her professional network. The conference was taking place in a primarily human city Lia had never traveled to before. It took her a few hours of driving to arrive there. She got there early in the day, she wanted to explore a human city and see how it differed from the ones she was used to.

Lia dressed herself differently these days, a short, loose skirt with black thigh highs down to her exposed paws, and a tight blouse buttoned just enough to show off her cleavage.

Lia got there and took in the sights of the city. She was the only anthro around and was certainly getting the attention of the human population. Lia hadn't seen too many humans in person before and was staring at them just as much as they stared at her. Their furless skin looked odd to her, but she found herself curious about their bodies and how they differed in other ways, specifically the men. She wanted to experience every sexual delight the world had to offer no matter what form it came in, and that meant courting a human.

Lia explored until nightfall, then made her way to a restaurant for dinner. She checked her hotel reservation while she ate. The conference had booked rooms for all the guests at a fancy local hotel. With a lack of availability however, Lia had to share the room with another. It wasn't a problem for her. Whether she was human or anthro, Lia would be polite and kind. While there were some in the world who discriminated between species Lia was accepting of all and found that lawyers as a whole were pretty progressive.

Lia finished her meal and decided she would hit up a bar to see if she could find a human man to chat with. She entered the nearest bar she could find and all eyes turned to her. She felt a bit awkward, but thought she could use their interest in her to her advantage as she tried to pick up a guy. She went up to the bar and ordered a drink from the bartender and scoped the room. It was clear from the side glances she was getting that a few groups were talking about her, and it didn't seem friendly. Lia ignored it and swayed her tail back and forth hoping to attract an interested party.

A group of 3 guys eventually approached the bar to her left and Lia shot them a sexy glare. The man closest to her smiled as the other two talked amongst themselves.

"Well, you're not from around her." The man spoke.

"No, just in town for some business."

"Oh yea? What do you do?"

"I'm a lawyer."

"Oooh a lawyer. In for a big case?"

"No, just a conference."

Lia swirled her tail around and rested it on the guy's arm, a common sign of interest where she was from. The guy looked at it and chuckled with a blush as he grabbed his drink from the bartender and took a sip.

"Wow, you're an exotic one." He said as he grinned at her.

"Well, to me, you are," Lia purred as she leaned into him, "And I'm hungry for some exotic fruit."

The man smiled widely and put his drink down. He opened his mouth to say something when a hand slapped on his shoulder and startled him.

"Whoa, what's going on here?" A voice called as a man appeared from behind her chat partner, one of his group, "You hittin on a cat, Mark?"

"Umm.." Mark mumbled as he nervously looked back and forth between Lia and his friend.

The third member of their group appeared with a smile and laughed, "Damn man, didn't know you were a furry!"

"Uh no, I-I'm not.." Mark stammered as his friends berated him.

"You're into anthros? Dude, that's gross." The first guy added.

"What? N-no. I was just..."

Lia was shocked at the vulgar attack on her. She stepped away from the group and walked towards the exit with her head down and ears flattened as the group continued to laugh and joke. Lia had never been discriminated against like that before, it was a real blow to her confidence. She exited the bar and wiped a single tear from her eye. She had grown so much the last few months, she wasn't going to let a couple of jerks bring her down, but it still hurt. Maybe hooking up with a human was out of the question for her, or maybe she just needed to find a better area to try? Either way she just wanted to go home at that point. She went back to her car and drove to the hotel.

Lia checked in with the front desk and headed up to her room. It was only 8pm, she wasn't sure if her roommate would be there already or not. She was curious who they would be, she didn't even have their name. She unlocked the door and slowly opened while knocking.

"Hello? Anyone here?" She called out as she peered around the door.

"Oh. Hi," a deep voice replied.

Lia looked in and saw a human man standing above a suitcase on his bed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, maybe I have the wrong room." Lia said as she double checked her key and the room number.

"Well, the door unlocked so I think you've got it." The man chuckled.

Lia entered the room and let the door close, dropping her suitcase. It was a large room with two big beds separated by a few feet.

"Yeah, I just... Didn't expect to have a male roommate is all."

"I get that, I figured I'd be with a guy as well. I have heard that they make some mistakes when dealing with other species, so that could be it."

"Ahh yeah, maybe."

The man stepped away from his bed and approached Lia with his hand outstretched, "I'm Wyatt, it's nice to meet you."

Lia shook his hand and smiled, "Likewise, I'm Lia."

"Lia... I think I've heard the name. You're speaking at the conference right?"

"Yea that's right. I'm giving a presentation on the new rehabilitation programs being enacted in my county."

"Yeah, I can't wait to hear it."

Lia was relieved. Wyatt seemed like a nice guy, he didn't seem phased by the difference in their species.

"Listen, I understand if you might feel uncomfortable sharing a room with a guy. Maybe you could talk to reception to see if they can switch your room? But I think that they're fully booked for the convention."

Lia thought it over for a second but realized this is exactly what she wanted, spending the night with a human. She already had him in her room, the rest was easy.

"No, I think I'm fine. As long as you're ok with it."

"Yeah, no problem here."

Lia opened up her suitcase and started unpacking. All she needed to do now was seduce Wyatt. She pulled out a matching set of pink frilly bra and panties and placed it on the bed in clear view. She pulled out another red lace set and set it down as she began to speak.

"So tell me Wyatt. Are all the guys in this city bigots, or just the ones I met tonight?"

She looked up to see him quickly averting his eyes from her underwear as he stammered.

"Uhh, oh. No. What happened?"

"Oh I was just at a bar tonight and everyone was just staring at me. And then I tried to talk to someone and they basically said that anthros were disgusting and laughed me out of the place."

"Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that. I can assure you that not all humans are like that."

"So you don't have a problem with interspecies relations?"

"Uh n-no, not at all."

"Good to know..."

Lia was in control. During the past months of her sexual awakening she had enjoyed sex on equal grounds with her partners. But during her first time with Rekka, she was completely submissive while he dominated her. Lia wanted to experience that, but from the other side. She wanted the power, and seeing Wyatt nervous and mumbling, she believed he was the perfect candidate.

Wyatt was light skinned, about the same height as Lia, with a fit build. He had short, straight brown hair and green eyes. He was attractive for a human. Lia never paid humans much attention before, but she was realizing that they had a certain appeal for her.

"I think I'm going to take a shower," Lia announced as she spread out the rest of her clothes on the bed.

"Ok," Wyatt replied as he straightened out his things and sat on his bed.

Lia went to the bathroom and swung the door, making sure to leave it open just a crack. She turned on the shower, stripped off her clothes, and stepped inside. Lia washed the daily dirt off her and scrubbed her paws. The human cities weren't built to be walking around barefoot and her pads ached.

She turned off the water and could hear footsteps scrambling outside her door. She grinned, figuring her trap had worked and Wyatt had peaked on her. She wrapped her towel around herself and stepped back into the room.

"I forgot my dryer," she said as she picked up a blow dryer from her bed, "this hotel wasn't made for people with fur."

"Aha, I guess not," Wyatt nervously chuckled as he struggled to maintain eye contact instead of drinking in the sight of her delicious dripping fur.

Lia smiled and went back to the bathroom and closed the door. She dried herself as best she could with the portable dryer and wrapped herself in her towel again. She grabbed her discarded clothes and went back to the main room, throwing them onto her bed. She packed her skirt and blouse into the suitcase but left her dirty panties, bra, and thigh highs on the bed.

Lia grabbed the red lace underwear and turned with her back to Wyatt. She pulled her towel off, exposing her back and furry cheeks to him. Her tail swayed back and forth as she rubbed the towel over her hair and groaned.

"Ugh... It's so much easier to dry off back home."

"O-oh yea? What's different there?" Wyatt asked with a shaky voice.

"Well, in anthro cities, there's usually a heated fan in every hotel bathroom," Lia explained as she slid her panties up her legs, sticking her ass and pussy out towards Wyatt, "and at home, I've got a nice big one built right into my shower." She slipped her bra on and hooked it around her back.

Lia turned to see Wyatt slack jawed and staring at her. When he saw her face he quickly closed his mouth and perked up. She was striking, the red lingerie contrasting her shiny white coat.

"Yeah, that sounds much easier," Wyatt sputtered out.

Lia walked around the bed and sat down facing Wyatt. She grabbed a thigh high from the pile of laundry, and began sliding the nylon over her right paw and up her leg. She grabbed the second one and lifted her left leg up high, flexing her toes as she pulled it up. She paused for a moment as she noticed a patch of damp fur on her inner thigh. She held her leg up as she leaned her head in and lapped at her fur, compressing it down. She lifted her head up to see Wyatt wide-eyed staring at her and giggled.

"That must be strange for you to see, huh? Humans don't do that right?" She asked as she pulled the nylon all the way up to mid thigh.

"N-no. We can't do that."

"That's a shame," she continued as she lowered her leg back down, "It's convenient to be able to clean yourself any time. I'm very flexible too, I can reach almost every part of my body with my tongue."

Wyatt visibly gulped and stayed silent, he was at a loss for words. Lia stood up and said, "I'll be right back," before departing to the bathroom once more.

Lia looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She loved what she had become, and it was all thanks to Rekka. She'd have to find a way to thank him sometime.

"Oh... fuck..."

Lia's ears perked up and flexed back towards the room. She could hear Wyatt whispering to himself in the room. She grinned, he had taken the bait yet again. It was finally time for her to take action.

Lia swung the bathroom door open rapidly, fast enough to catch Wyatt with her dirty panties pressed against his face. Wyatt yelped and quickly dropped the panties and scrambled back onto his bed.

"Lia! I-I'm sorry. I... I..."

Wyatt stumbled over his words as Lia slowly approached him with her hands on her hips.

"Naughty human, sniffing my panties," Lia snarled at him,"I'm gonna have to punish you. Get on the floor."

Wyatt trembled as she towered over and commanded him. His face was frozen with fear.

"Now..." Lia hissed at him.

Wyatt quickly slid off the bed and got on his knees in front of her. Lia sat on her bed and crossed her legs, dangling her paw in front of Wyatt's face.

"My paws are sore, massage them for me."

Wyatt cautiously raised his hands up and wrapped his fingers around her dangling paw, pressing his thumbs against her pink pads. His fingers ran over the soft, fur covered ridges and his thumbs rubbed into her soft, fleshy pads. Lia sighed as he dug into her paws and squeezed between each of her toes. She pulled her paw away, and switched her legs, presenting her other one. Wyatt took hold of it and continued massaging her pads.

"Lick it," Lia commanded with a stern tone.

Wyatt looked up at her, Lia looked back with a fierce glare. Wyatt opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. He pressed it against her center pad and licked up until he touched the furry crest. He repeated his licking and then went to each toe, lapping against those pads as well.

"Mmm... Good boy." Lia moaned as he licked her paws, "I guess humans can use their tongues like us after all."

Lia was empowered. She felt like she did in the courtroom, completely in control. Lia pushed Wyatts face away with her paw and stood up. She raised her leg and mashed her toes down onto his face. She smeared her pads against his tongue then forced her toe inside his mouth. Wyatt groaned as she fucked his mouth with it. She pulled her toe out of Wyatts mouth and slowly extended her claw. Wyatt grabbed her leg and carefully slid his tongue around it. He popped it in his mouth and sucked on it.

Lia folded her arms and looked down at Wyatt with a devilish grin, baring her fangs. This human was her pet, she could do anything she wanted with him. She pulled her foot away and sat back down on the bed. She reached out and grabbed Wyatt's shirt, slashing it open with her claws. She scooted her butt back up to the head of the bed and beckoned him with her fingers.

Wyatt discarded his shirt and climbed onto the bed on his hands and knees. Lia spread her legs apart inviting him into her crotch. As he crawled to her Lias tail began wrapping around his neck. As his face got within inches of her crotch, she yanked him by the neck and smashed his face into her panty covered hole. Wyatt opened his mouth and kissed against the fabric, soaking his saliva through to the already damp fur of her vulva. Wyatt pulled her panties to the side and dove his tongue inside her slit.

Lia was moaning as Wyatt ate her dripping pussy. She tightened her grip around his neck and squeezed his face into her crotch. She giggled as he suffocated against her, struggling to get air from around her pussy and fur. Wyatt tapped his hand rapidly on her thigh, Lia held there a few moments more, relishing her power over him.

Lia loosened her grip around Wyatts neck and he pulled back, gasping for air. Lia pushed herself up to her knees and rolled Wyatt onto his back. She straddled his head and dropped her crotch against his mouth once more. Wyatt reached up and squeezed her butt as his tongue explored her labia. Lia put all her weight into Wyatts face and rocked her hips back and forth, moaning as she grinded her lips against his.

Lia looked down and saw a clear bulge in Wyatt's pants. She leaned down and grabbed them, unzipped them, pushed them down a bit, and shoved her hand inside his boxers. She felt the familiar feel of hard, squishy flesh in her hand and grinned. She pulled it out of her boxers and marveled over the human cock. It was different in shape from the ones she was used to. A pink, rounded head and a straight shaft, it looked alien to her. But it was the same basic concept, and it would fit inside her just fine.

Lia stroked it a few times making Wyatt moan against her lips. She leaned her head down and slid her tongue up the length of it. Wyatt used her shift in weight to catch his breath again, and angled his neck to dig his tongue into Lia's tight asshole.

"Oh..." Lia purred as Wyatt entered her. She'd never had her asshole played with before, the new sensation sending shivers up her spine.

Lia took Wyatts cock and engulfed it with her mouth. She wasn't an amateur anymore, she took his entire length into her throat, all the way down to his furless balls. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock while he slipped a finger into her pussy and tongued her asshole. Lia was enjoying the bulbous head of his human cock, circling her tongue around it and pressing into its slit. She couldn't wait any longer to see how it felt inside her.

Lia pushed herself back to her knees and stripped off her bra. She rolled off Wyatts head and slipped off the bed, circling around to the foot.

"Take them off," She instructed as she removed her panties.

Wyatt quickly yanked his pants and boxers off and lay there naked waiting for her. Lia sprang up onto the bed and walked over Wyatt. She looked down at him with a glare so intense it could strike fear into the mightiest warrior. She crouched down and grabbed the base of Wyatts cock, holding it upright. She maintained eye contact with him as she rubbed it against her slick labia. She pressed his head against her slit and dropped her hips, taking him inside.

Lia snarled as the rounded head of Wyatts cock stretched her tight hole. She slid down all the way to his base and pushed herself back up. She picked up speed as she began riding him, using her powerful legs to rapidly bounce on his cock. Wyatt held onto Lia's paws as she violently shook the bed up and down. She purred and moaned as she aggressively fucked him. Wyatt was grunting and groaning with a pained look on his face."

"I... I'm gonna cum!" Wyatt cried out.

Lia pulled off Wyatts cock immediately and stood over him again.

"Not so fast, pet, I'm not through with you yet."

Lia crouched down and sat on Wyatt's chest. She dug her fingers into her pussy and pressed her paws against his face. Her tail swirled back and wrapped around his cock and stroked it as Lia fucked herself. Wyatts grunting got louder so Lia released his cock, brought her tail around, and shoved it into his mouth. Her body vibrated as she purred, her body tensing up and starting to shake. Wyatt soaked the tip of her tail as he sucked on it and interlocked his fingers between her toes on his face. Lia cried out as she rubbed her clit and her hips started shaking. Her body trembled and a gush of liquid shot out from her crotch and splashed onto Wyatts face. She shook a bit before coming to rest and catching her breath.

Wyatt was still sucking on her tail and rubbing her feet as his face dripped with her discharge. Lia swirled her hair over her ear and took a deep breath, looking down at her boy toy with a smile. She jumped off of his chest and kicked him out of bed with her paws, lying on her back.

"Come here and fuck me..." Lia moaned as she squeezed her breasts and writhed on the bed.

Wyatt jumped back on the bed and crawled between her legs. He held his cock as he approached her and slid his head against her moist lips. Lia wrapped her legs around him and pulled him to her, making him slide his dick back inside. Wyatt latched onto Lia's breasts as he began thrusting into her. Lia propped herself up and pushed her snout against Wyatt's lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She swirled it around his mouth as she bucked her hips against his before pulling away.

12