Liam's Submission Tested Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another minute crawled by. The machine slinked its way back down to the base of my cock, sucking all the way. I was so horny. I had no shame at all as I begged through my gag for Sir to make it go faster, please. But all it earned was a teasing, "Does that feel good boy? Good. Then I'll just leave you like this for a while." There was no point in fighting it. I had to lay there and accept this mind-numbingly slow pleasure. The cylinder went up and down five more times before sir raised the cloth back to my face. I inhaled it's acrid scent and succumbed to the high once more. As I was floating again in the blissful heat, I felt the milking machine pick up speed. My eyes widened and my heart fluttered in my chest. Would this be the time?

It continued to speed up. The pleasure coursed from my cock to every inch of my body. Marcus leaned down close to me and whispered, "You can cum boy. As many times as you like." Something shifted into place in my mind. I closed my eyes and seized as three weeks worth of cum and denial shot out of my cock into the machine. Tears rolled down my face at the sheer intensity of the orgasm that kept going and going. The machine slowed its motions but still my cock spurted load after load of cum. Soon, my cock and pelvis were both covered in my own semen. The warmth blossomed from the cylinder and leaked off my body.

As my breaths slowed and heart stilled, I heard an eerie chuckle above me. "You don't think you're done, do you?" Marcus teased as he wiped some of my cum from the base of my cock. He smeared it over my gagged mouth and clicked another button. The machine whirred back to life and brought agony to my post orgasmic member. I screamed from the overstimulation of my terribly sensitive cock. "We are just getting started..." The relentless milking machine sped up to its top speed. It felt horrible, but still my cock stayed hard and raring for more. How long would this last? Fuck.

***

I smiled down at my writhing pup, unable to stay still from the machine's unending pleasure. I wasn't sure how long I wanted to leave him there. He was so pent up, perhaps it was best to let the machine do its work until he was shooting blanks? I reached down to gently remove his blindfold. His eyes found mine and we stared at each other. The corners of his eyes were creased in discomfort, but still when I looked intently at him I saw his deep submission and thrill of what I was doing to him. I knew he would endure it as long as I wanted him to, or until he passed out on the table.

I replaced the blindfold over his wandering eyes and very deliberately, and audibly, walked away. I wasn't going far, but far enough to make him worry how long he was going to be left there. As I reached for a bottle of water on a nearby table, I could hear Liam's guttural moans signalling his second orgasm to the milking machine. That was quicker than expected. I looked at the time. 4:11 am. Fifty more minutes of this would be fun to watch, but I wanted to use Liam's hole one more time tonight, to make sure he knew who owned him.

Liam came twice more in the next twenty minutes. The machine kept up an erratic pattern of stimulation that I knew from personal experience was impossible to resist. By the end of his fourth orgasm he was mumbling incoherently and out of fight against his bonds. Finally, I shut the machine off and began to untie him. As the straps loosened his eyes met mine. He looked perfectly calm and content, my little sub off in subspace. When the sleep sack was completely open and Liam's sweating body was exposed to the open air, I wasted no time climbing on top of the table. I spread Liam's tired legs apart and kneeled between them and pressed my cock against his hole once more.

"You're mine," I whispered as I plunged my cock into his warm insides. As I pressed my chest up against his to hold him closely, his cock began to harden between us. I fucked him gently, already close to the edge. This fuck wasn't to hurt him, only to cement his role further as my submissive. I kissed him sweetly and his arms wrapped around my neck. If it wasn't for the surrounding debauchery and crowd of observers, we could have been just a normal couple making love. Of course, we had no desire to be normal. As the urge to cum became too great I pulled out of Liam's well used ass and straddled his chest. I stroked myself in his face until finally unloading over his soft lips and pink cheeks. He licked up what he could and cleaned off my cock when I presented it to him.

Around us the crowd approved of the display, grunting their approval as several members stroked themselves to cumming around us. Smiling, I kissed Liam and helped him up from the now wet table.

***

The shower and saying goodbyes were all a blur to me. I was stuck in a blissful submissive headspace that I was in no hurry to leave. I was perfectly content to follow Marcus and let him lead the way, at the end of his leash. Finally we ended up in the soft cotton sheets of my twin sized bed. I rested my sore muscles as he brought me tea and snacks until eventually crawling into bed beside me, holding me closely. We barely fit together in the small bed. Warm lips kissed my brow.

Our exhaustion was palpable from our sluggish movements, but so was our contentment. I pressed my chest against his and held Marcus' hand as we exchanged soft kisses.

"And to think you were nervous in the car," Marcus said, looking into my eyes. "Then you end up being the star of the entire show from beginning to end. I could make a new phonebook from all of the numbers I got from people interested in playing with you."

"It was a good night. And there's no way they only want to play with me, stud. Just look at yourself for once." I smiled.

"I'll believe that when I hear them say it myself," he chuckled. "But really, I'm proud of you." He let his words linger in the air for a moment then began to get up from the bed.

I grabbed onto his shoulder, "You're not leaving are you?" I asked.

"Oh, I uhhh.. figured you might want your space after everything happened tonight?"

I considered it. "You're right, I do want my space." His face fell slightly. "And I want you in my space too!" Pulling as hard as I could muster, I succeeded in throwing off his balance and dragging him on top of me. I laughed when his mass crushed me and made it a lot harder to breathe, but I was happy.

"Maybe we should swap positions?" Marcus suggested as he lifted his weight from me.

"I don't know, there are definitely worse ways to go than smothered by a dominant muscle ma..." Without warning he flipped me on top of him and my head landed comfortably between his pecs. "Okay yeah, this is pretty nice too."

"Good night, puppy." he said, slightly out of breath. I gave him a nibble on his left nipple to which he jerked.

"Woof!" I responded.

"Yeah, you're getting spanked tomorrow for that, brat. You're lucky I don't kennel you for the night."

Satisfied, I relaxed into his body and closed my eyes, very much content.

12