Liberated by the Pen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I apologize for losing my temper, little one. You didn't deserve to be on the receiving end of that. I understand how everything has been difficult for you."

This however was not a time for renewed tenderness. This was the opportunity for a lesson in surrender, one that would undisputedly determine the trajectory of our future.

The toybox near her bed beckoned, and I retrieved the silicone phallus-shaped gag, seating it into her mouth before she could comprehend my actions or object to its insertion. Her tongue was heavy against the object that filled her mouth, pushing against the intruder as if to depose it. It remained, muffling her moans and whines for my attention. Her body struggled, bucking upwards, and squirming side to side. Uncertainty caused her eyes to dart to me, then back to the toybox, then slowly back to the object I held in my hand. A slight smirk adorned my visage, before a reassuring hand caressed her cheek.

"It'll be okay little one. Do you trust me?"

Her eyes widened impossibly large, refusing to signal an acknowledgement of my query. I flipped her onto her chest, ass up, pelvis angled upwards, as I slid her dress down to settle below her waist. Lubricant was generously applied to the vibrating remote-controlled stack of anal beads she owned. I slapped her inner thighs and her legs parted involuntarily widely. I pressed the toy against the tightened ring of muscle that spasmed in resistance as the rounded ball toyed with her anal entrance. Her back arched upwards as I pushed the invader into her, a leisurely, persistent pace that spread her buttocks, and opened her ass up for my use. She grunted into the gag as each thick ball of the silicone interloper advanced inexorably into her, disappearing into her anal canal. Her sphincter grippingly tight around the flanged base of the anal toy as it filled her to brimming. I wriggled the toy before extracting it, permitting her to feel the agonizing pleasure of pressure as the beads forced their way out of her anus, pressing delightfully from the inside outwards as each ball struggled and then slipped out of her anal canal.

How I toyed with her, enjoying the power of dictating how her body quivered in anticipated desire as it fought to accommodate the sizable eight-beaded toy, and watching as her sphincter stretched widely to grip each bead at its thickest. I permitted the contours of the toy to massage the deep curves of her rectum as I pushed the toy back in, snaking its entire length into her small rear cavity, stuffing the implement deeper than it had ever been before. She wiggled her ass involuntarily, rejoicing in the sensation of fullness. Her muffled mews and her shaking thighs signalled her building want at my teasing. She was a delightfully predictable anal slut.

My fingers found the wetness within her cunt that I knew awaited me. She was weightless in my arms as I picked her up around her waist to settle her before my feet. Despite being on her knees, arms bound behind her, gagged, and filled with a toy of my choosing, she projected an ethereal beauty in her vulnerability, almost too flawless.

I grinned as I engaged the remote and watched her writhe as the pulsing sensations reverberated in her rectum with each turn of the dial, increasing and decreasing intensity at random intervals. Her torso pitched forwards and lurched backwards, convulsing towards ecstasy. As she was on the verge of climax, I disengaged the anal toy, remorseful that the denial of pleasure was a necessary step in our progression. The unmistakable signs of frustration permeated her responses as she keened loudly against the gag, hoping for the thrill of desire to force her beyond the precipice.

Instead, I lifted her gently to her feet, removed the belt and re-bound her wrists behind her back with a length of rope and a double column tie. Puzzlement crossed her countenance as she looked up at me in query. My arm gripped around her waist as my fingers edged inwards into the moist heat of her core, sliding up the satiny tunnel and down again to grasp and squeeze her plump labia. My finger circled around, inserting to its hilt within, until I withdrew and substituted a vibrator in its stead, teasing the lips of her sex with its bulbous head, before inserting it completely into the tightened canal. A fresh pair of panties was pulled up to assist her in retaining the toys that the wetness of her excitement threatened to expel.

Her eyes remained impossibly large as I clipped two nipple clamps onto her erect buds. She shook her breasts sideways struggling unsuccessfully to dislodge the tight snap of their teeth from the sensitive flesh. The vibrators in her ass and pussy were engaged, an interminable buzzing that would keep her on edge, but never allow her the sanctity of release. I repositioned her dress so that only she and I knew of how her body was trapped in ceaseless cycles of desire entirely dependent on my magnanimity.

I draped a trench coat around her shoulders, cinching the belt tight and arranging the empty sleeves into the external pockets as if she were hiding her hands. A mask covered her mouth, obscuring the phallus that inched deep into her throat. A beret was artfully arranged to conceal the straps of the gag that held my little one's mouth primed for my later use.

"How considerate of you Amelia, to wear a mask so as to not spread your illness."

Her brow creased in confusion as she struggled against me, shaking her body as if in negation of my control. I tugged the chain connecting her nipple clamps, taut towards me. She leaned forwards endeavouring to minimize her discomfort. "If you don't stop struggling Amelia, I will insert your locking butt plug instead of the anal beads, strip you naked and parade you by the chain affixed to your ass so that everyone can see that you're my slut. Is that preferable?"

She stilled immediately and shook her head, relaying her understanding. She turned away from me then, to compose herself. I heard the slight huff of exertion and felt her catapult her body against mine, stunning herself more than me as her torso ricocheted off my abdominal muscles and she fell to her knees with an anguished thud. She slowly crawled towards the door on her knees before I hefted her up by her armpits and heaved her back onto the bed.

"Enough Amelia. Please don't make me hurt you," I reasoned with her as I fought to suppress the rising swell of annoyance that threatened to derail our outing and its intended purpose. My hands pressed against her upper arms forcing her back against the mattress in an uncomfortable, though not painful pose. "Enough Amelia."

She nodded reluctantly, her fight instinct still intact, suppressed for a later instance to unleash. I observed her eyes carefully as I increased the intensity a few more levels on the ever-intruding toys within her cavities and watched as she squirmed from the sensations her body was actively trying to battle. No longer a low-level buzzing, it verged on uncomfortable as it provided ceaseless stimulation without reciprocation. Her body surged, arching upwards in concavity, straining the muscles of her neck as the drive towards gratification predominated. Her thighs rubbed together as the menace of an orgasm tingled threateningly close.

"We're going out Amelia. I want you to understand what being with me might be like. I hope you won't be too bothered with the toys buzzing in you." With that, I minimized the intensity and returned her to an upright position. A pair of blackout glasses was fitted over her eyes, wrapping around her sides, and restricting her peripheral vision.

Pleasure disoriented Amelia at every occasion. She paid no heed to where we had walked, or how far we had travelled before we reached my vehicle. After some distance, I removed all visual obstructions permitting her sight, and monitored as she fidgeted and writhed in the passenger seat, captive by the whims of my wandering fingers. Occasionally, I increased the power of her toys and listened to her soft mews muffle out in concomitant need, whimpering pitifully as she endured. I paid little regard to the glares she directed in my direction as she struggled with containing the desire that monopolized her mind.

The look-out point I drove us to afforded an impressively lush backdrop as we overlooked the city from the escarpment. It was known among amorous couples to be an ideal locale that afforded privacy and the potential for romance. Amelia recognized our destination immediately. As I guided her down to the paved path towards the lookout point, I activated her toys to a more active setting. On the way we passed several couples, who similar to us, were partaking in the lush scenery of the hiking trails and cascading waterfalls.

"Wonderful weather we're having, aren't we?" I engaged in meaningless conversation with one young couple. My hand barely grazed against Amelia's back.

Amelia made no movements to run, or moan, or scream out beyond the gag to alert others to her plight. She stood there, sentinel and silent, observing me warily as I conversed with our fellow nature enthusiasts. The vibrations from the toy in her ass intensified to its most powerful, and Amelia laboured to remain motionless, barely sublimating the obvious excitement that was reverberating through her lower body, threatening to send her doubling over. The blush of crimson crept up her neck as she strained to maintain her composure. She let out a muffled gurgle that her punishing phallic-shaped gag silenced into a whimper as she could no longer suppress the recognizable signifiers of excitement. I observed the slight bow of her legs and the almost imperceptible gyration of her hips. I heard her panting through the mask.

"Please excuse my partner. She has laryngitis and doesn't want to risk infecting others. Her throat is quite sore and ragged. We'll take our leave."

I gently guided Amelia further into the conservation area. She shakily placed one foot before the other, concentrating on her impending tumble towards climax, trudging along until she leaned against the railing for support, pinned by my body that pressed tightly against her back. While the vista was spectacular, I was preoccupied with my little one's obedience, and her patience as she awaited my instruction.

"Lovely time of year isn't it little one?" My arm wrapped around her waist pulling her tight against my body as I once again ratcheted up the vibrators. I felt the jagged, fragmented shuddering of her body as she moaned under the exertion of being internally battered by desire. She rocked forwards and back, rotating her hips incessantly, preparing to succumb to the undertow of desire's siren call, until I minimized the buzzing of her toys to a pleasurable dull throbbing, effectively pulling her back from the brink.

"Imagine a life of freedom little one, where you can partake in sensual pleasure at my hand and yours. You'd be mine in all respects but liberated to live your life how you always fantasized it to be. An excursion to the escarpment face could be a sensual journey. A jaunt to the library could be an enriching fantasy for future erotica. Immeasurable joy would be yours to seize, at any time. Sensuality would be limitless."

My hand reached under the trench and yanked gently downwards on the chain joining her nipple clamps through her dress. Amelia groaned out in unfettered need as the restricted buds electrified with tingling want at the unexpected pressure I exerted on her body. My other hand stroked outside her drenched panties, pushing inwards to feel the base of the still-vibrating toy.

"Excited, aren't we?" I noted rhetorically, as her cervix undeniably felt the tip of the toy as I plunged her vaginal aid deeper.

She thrust her hips forwards endeavoring to capitalize on the extra sensitivity provided by the pressure of my fingers, as she grunted through the gag. Her legs wobbled as her body absorbed wave after wave of sensation, cresting to new plateaus. She shook in protest, though her actions lacked conviction in their execution.

"Does that thought excite you little one?" My voice was smooth in its delivery, the utterance so sleek that my breath at the back of her neck instigated tremors within her. "Imagining yourself on your knees for me, at my disposal, enacting whatever I command of you? I'd text you one afternoon and invite you to a leisurely midday film, only for you to be instructed to wear nothing under your coat except the toy I left on your pillow. You'd sit in the darkened theatre with me, anxious with anticipation at the thought of being so lewd in the dark. My fingers would teasingly uncinch your belt, allowing the panels of fabric to drape open, revealing the prickled flesh of your nakedness."

My thumb traced her chin as her head lolled back against my chest, before I edged inwards, underneath the mask to gently prod the phallus in her mouth.

"You'd tremble as my fingers would inch towards your inner thigh, barely reaching in to dip into the sweet nectar awaiting. You'd be dripping, wouldn't you Amelia? Much like you are now as I'd saw in and out of your soaking, wet cunt. The thought of your body flexing and struggling mightily to suppress the impending orgasm that I'd force you to experience in the vulnerability of darkness among strangers, would be inspiring. Your domain of defenselessness invigorating your very lust."

My mouth lifted from the back of her neck, and I increased both toys' power. Amelia's body continued jolting, laboured in its movements, and climbing towards ecstasy, her torso bobbing and weaving forwards before tumbling backwards into my hold. Her breaths grew deeper, more erratic as she resisted the pull of desire that inevitably overtook her body. I directed her towards a clearing off the path, shrouded by trees and brush. She struggled as the lust of her cunt weakened her limbs. She stumbled at times as she held her pleasure at bay by the strength of sheer mental fortitude. As we ambled deeper off path searching for the security of distance, and the refuge afforded by the camouflage of foliage, I pulled Amelia's mask off, revealing the thick slick of drool covering her chin from the penis gag. She crumpled forward onto her knees then as the increased stimulation of the toys overwhelmed her. Her movements were halting.

"Do you want to climax little one? Out here, in the open, under my control where anybody could chance upon your quivering form? I believe it's a fantasy of yours, one you penned many months ago while in your apartment. But you certainly wouldn't want this since I'm a monster, right?"

She watched me, surveying my actions with a wariness. Indecision crossed the threshold of her face, contorting her normally sanguine features into a tormented grimace. I reached down and unbuttoned her trench coat, pulling her dress up, yanking the collar over her head with an inelegance that conveyed an equal measure of predatory hunger for her, and my own intoxication at the power I yielded in this scenario. She was on her knees, exposed, clothing tangled in her bound limbs behind her. Her nakedness prickled instantly by the exposure to the air as it wafted around her.

I playfully yanked the chain attached to her nipples and she shuffled forward and lifted her body with each upwards pull of my hand. A playful lasciviousness prompted my fingers to click the remote. Amelia ascended with each tap of the control. Her body staggered and heaved forwards, as her carnal need propelled her to thrash uncontrollably. My hand rested on her shoulder, stabilizing her as her legs widened and she humped the air frantically propelling herself towards a climax that she feared I would thieve from her. This time, I allowed her the satisfaction of fulfilled release. It was a small dignity.

Obscured behind the trees' foliage, yet completely exposed to the potential of discovery, Amelia orgasmed with such fervour that her body quaked with volatility. She keened out with such tortured longing, that her wail of desperation was carried by the swells of the wind's currents. She huffed deeply behind the gag, gasping for a return to sanity. Watching her, half-naked, her clothing tautly stretched behind her body, my arousal was inevitable. My cock pressed uncomfortably against my pants, and I unzipped the enclosure, allowing the fabric to slack around my inner thighs, as my fingers wrapped around my already turgid shaft. It was a luxuriously dreamy and measured slide of my fingers as I stroked myself enjoying Amelia's post-orgasmic haze.

As my fingers gripped and slapped against flesh in my own pursuit of pleasure, I luxuriated in witnessing my little one suffering with the infernal buzzing of the toys still seated deeply within her. The franticness of her body as it tumbled and convulsed towards another orgasm was inspirational. The rhythm of my strokes matched the sashay of her breasts as they jostled freely in the air. I fantasized adding my ejaculate to the long strings of spittle that already clung to her chin and dripped to her chest below. Watching her act with unbridled lust was thrilling. The glassiness of her stare as pleasure became her predominant drive to desire, the inching of her body as her shoulders shook and her bound hands struggled to release themselves, the cadenced pulsing of her hips became too much stimulation for my already heightened libido. I sprayed my seed in thick spurts across her gagged mouth. The viscous milkiness progressively dripped down her chest, clinging teasingly to the soft curves of her flesh, as her own body erupted in contractions from another orgasm.

I reached forwards to unbuckle her penis gag and withdrew it gradually from her mouth. The long strands of viscosity clung to the silicone. She coughed as she flexed her jaw but remained silent. Her shoulders slumped forwards in resigned acceptance.

"Lick it clean Amelia, all of it."

Amelia was surprisingly docile as her tongue tentatively darted around the tip and the exterior base of the toy, lapping the still warm concoction of her spittle and my semen. Her body continued to quiver, her abdominals rippling and jerking as I refused her respite from the insufferable toys. I hung the gag on a nearby tree branch and walked behind her, pushing her shoulders and head to the ground. The feel of her flesh was warm to the touch as I ran my hand up the back of her thighs to settle on the globes of her ass.

Wrapping my own body over the curvature of her back, I whispered, "I'm going to fuck you in the ass Amelia, right here, in the open. We're not going to leave until you climax, or we're discovered. I'm sure you'll perform exceptionally diligently to please me, but more importantly, you'll enthusiastically take it up your ass to avoid detection by others."

I pulled the stack of beads out of her anal canal with such rapidity that she groaned in surprise as her anus was denied the privilege of relief before the next bead forced her orifice open again. The tip of my still swollen cock teased the crease of her buttocks, sliding it within. But if she was expecting to feel the flesh of my manhood against her anus, I eliminated the possibility when I reinserted the anal beads. Instead, I ploughed the toy into her with a ferocity that rivalled the demand of her desperation. She counteracted each thrust with a backwards momentum of her own, encouraging the plunging toy in deeper. The grunts of her desire elevating her libido as I rammed the toy completely within her cavity, turning it on and twisting it, allowing the vibrations to satisfyingly ricochet off the sensitive tissues within her rectum. The pleasure and the perceived danger exceeded her tolerance threshold, and her thighs quivered with such need that the imminence of her climax was unmistakable.

To my bewilderment, I heard the faintest voice. "May I..." She didn't or couldn't complete the sentence. Her pride wouldn't permit such ignominies. The fact that she mustered the courage to even utter the sentiment boasted an optimistic pride in me.