Liberated Pt. 02

Story Info
Neil cheated; I prepare for a new life.
4.2k words
4.45
3.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface. This is the 2nd part of a 50 plus, chapter (So Far) story. This is one of several stories I'm adding/editing to publish on 'Literotica.' I hope you enjoy.

Previous chapters, I discovered Neil was cheating, a sexual pervert; I left him broke, homeless, career damaged and in debt.

Chapter 6

I'm relaxing on the sofa, reflecting on the unusual events of the day.

I receive a text from Sid: Will you meet us for brunch tomorrow?

Reply: I meet with my lawyer at 11.

Text from Sid: Ok, soon as you're done, message us.

The house is eerily quiet, I realize I'm alone. I kick off my heels, walk to the bedroom, intent on undressing and going to bed. I get a chill looking at the bed, my mind sees Neil pounding Claire doggie style; her painted face jammed into my pillow, her ass in the air, both groaning in ecstasy. I cringe, realizing the sheets and pillowcase are soiled. I return to the sofa; pour another glass of red, flop down and fire up a joint. I remove my dress. A strong draw and I lay back. The image of Bernice fingering herself, Jill's request for me to join her. My mind entertains several sexual scenarios of promiscuous lesbian encounters.

'Why not, why did I turn down Bernice? I was aroused, horny, I wanted to.' My fingers rove, I take another toke, placing the joint in an ashtray; I close my eyes and imagine Jill and Bernice both in bed, ravishing me. Their mouths and fingers showering my body with tantalizing, fluttering touches, provoking heightened nerve sensations.

My fingers are teasing my labia and clitoris. MMmmm, I move to get my dildo.

'Oh shit, did they use my toys? OOOOO, that's disgusting. Damn, that ruined the vibe. I shake my head, check the time, just after 10.

I text Bernice: Thought a lot about earlier, yes, I'm willing. Bernice you must tell Carl about Neil. If he finds out you've been keeping it a secret, it won't fair well. Rip the Band-Aid off. Tell him tonight, PLEASE.

Realizing I haven't eaten since the salad at lunch. I open the fridge, nothing is appealing, I open the freezer door. 'Of course, rocky road ice cream' I grab a spoon and return to the sofa. When the carton is empty, I set the alarm on my phone, turn off the lights, fluff a pillow & cover myself with the blanket off the back of the sofa. I drift off thinking about the day, mostly 'why didn't I participate.'

9 a.m. I awaken to the alarm, shower, and dress in my best business attire. 10 a.m. I'm in my favorite coffee house enjoying a bagel and a large coffee. I text Bernice again as she didn't respond to my last night's text.

Bernice replies: I did, I told him every sordid detail, early this morning, somewhere between round 3 and 4, I think. We're recouping, having coffee and bagels, planning our sexual bout #5, my turn to decide on role playing. We also discussed my desire to have another woman, specifically you. He's on board. Will discuss everything with you later. Kisses. Oh, our phones were off, Carl got 17 messages from Neil, he didn't respond, he is extremely pissed at him.

I buy a second coffee to go, I smile at the thought of Carl not assisting Neil. 'I wonder why he was calling Carl; wasn't he with Jill and Claire?'

I sit in my car & text Jill: I'm curious about last night? Call me.

I arrive around 10:45 to the lawyers, I share my thoughts with Brenda. 11:05 Neil arrives, screaming furiously,

"You bitch where's my car, where's my money?" He looks disheveled, wearing the same suit he had on yesterday; only now it's soiled and wrinkled, he needs a shave, it looks like he didn't sleep, if he did, maybe outside, on a sidewalk. 'In the gutter where he belongs.' I think, grinning to myself.

Brenda stands, holds up her hand as a stop gesture.

"Calm down Neil, please notice, this room has cameras," she points to 2 corners of the room. "Everything here is being recorded, please sit, relax, and let's proceed calmly."

Neil sits, looks menacingly at me. Not screaming, but in an aggressive, rough, demanding voice.

"Where's my stuff, you frikkin' bitch?"

"Neil, I texted you, I put your clothes and such in your car, at Luigi's." I turn to Brenda, shrug my shoulders.

"My car wasn't there, and I had no money in any of my accounts to pay Luigi's bill; with $1700.00 worth of champagne, who ordered that?"

"You told me to create a night to remember. There's no denying you will always remember your 30th." I smiled, blowing him a kiss.

"My car, all my money, where is it?" He glared at me.

"Neil, BABE." I accent the babe sarcastically; I closed 'OUR' account. I can't access any of YOUR accounts?" I smile, wickedly, knowing that had a profound affect.

"BABE, your stuff, I put in your Benz, and I have no intention of keeping any of your stuff."

I get an 'aha moment' a wicked sneaky idea. "Neil, our Benz's have GPS tracking. Give me your phone, please, I'll locate your Benz." Neil passes his phone. I tap the screen a few times. "Aha, there it is." Neil reaches for his phone. "Uh uhh, not so fast." I cunningly smirked. "You willingly gave your phone to me when I asked. It's been recorded." I point to cameras. I set it beside Brenda's arm, out of Neil's reach. "We'll do a search on that; pics, texts, you know, to corroborate any evidence for court, should you want to fight me."

"Neil, I have a simple, inexpensive solution to dissolve our marriage. I cross my arms and legs as I lean back. "Simply sign over the house to me & move on with your life." I pause. "If we go to court, I'll ruin you; your career, I'll force all assets to be sold, & I'll demand alimony." I pause, lean forward. "Court will reveal some nasty secrets. For example, Josie, Gracie, and Leeanne."

I let his thoughts percolate on those images, and his devious actions.

"I stand, "Bernice is also willing to testify;" I place my hands on the table; like on television when a detective is about to break a criminal to confess. I lean forward, staring fiercely into his eyes. "For fuck sakes Neil, you sodomized your brother's wife & recorded it." Again, I waited to let the words take effect. I sit, watching for any sign that he understands the position he is in.

"You're possibly looking at jail time." I lean back, let out a deep audible sigh, I shake my head.

"Court, or simply sign off on the house and contents & I walk away. You keep your pathetic sex life, secrets, and your slut parade."

"By Tuesday I want this done. No cost to you, I'll pay all legal fees. We'll keep your phone until you sign; or Brenda offers it as evidence in court. I believe there are several incriminating pics and videos on there. Likely damning texts also."

"I'll draw up the paperwork, you can have your lawyer look them over." Brenda calmly interjects.

"Sid's aware I'm here."

Neil groans, defeated "I'll sign, I'll be here Tuesday morning."

I wrap up with Brenda, Neil is using the receptionist's phone as I walk past.

Before I depart the law office parking lot, I text Sid: Just finished at the lawyers, brunch date? Where?

Sid responds: Yes, the golf & country Club restaurant. I have an errand to run, won't take long. Camille is here, Valet Park in front, they'll direct you. See ya soon.

Chapter 7

I leave my suit coat in my Benz, check my make-up; I don't wear much, just a little eye shadow and a minimal amount of lipstick, just enough to enhance my lip color.

Valet gives me directions, I enter the restaurant, Camille waves, she is sitting with a strikingly good looking, mid 30's woman dark tan, short, reddish-brown hair.

"Erin, this is Becky, Erin's in divorce proceedings with our firms #1 salesperson."

"Oh, good for you, single is the best; men are a ball & chain, now you may control yourself, do what you want; fuck whoever you want, whenever, no guilt, no regrets." She extends her hand.

"Well, time for me to select my partners for my next 3-hole round. I'm excited, looking forward to tonight, Camille." Becky kisses her quickly, fully on the lips; I think I saw her cop a titty feel also.

"That's 3-hole Becky, got that nickname at the club because she prefers sex with all 3 of her holes filled." Camille convinces me to join her in having cocktails, beckons a waitress with a hand gesture. I order an open Denver with a double order of bacon.

Text from Bernice: Neil called from your Lawyer's; Carl told him if he wasn't his brother, he'd castrate him with a rusty tin can lid. OUCH. Then hung up on him.

Sid returns just as I finished eating & our 2nd cocktails arrive. "Neil called, he wanted cash, he confessed he did some illegal actions. I confiscated his company keys, credit card, and fired him."

"Thank you." I nod to the waitress. "Also, to you Sid, thank-you, for not helping him, he doesn't deserve another chance." I hold up my glass.

"Erin, I'd like to hire you as an investigating accountant. I'll pay you consultant fees; to find fraudulent use of anyone else's expense accounts." He requests another round of cocktails. "When everything is cleared at Peak, I'll finance you to start your own accounting firm. Take a couple days to think it over if you need to."

"I don't need to, I accept, I'll start Monday, thank you Sid."

"Ok, great" He kisses Camille, "Camille has a proposition for you. I'm going swinging now." I have a puzzled look as he walks away.

"He's going golfing." Camille giggles. "Swinging clubs, at least I expect Becky already found her trio."

"Really would Sid join Becky?"

"Of course, he has. I have too." Camille smiles, taps my hand. "Look around, don't be so naive; the guys go play a few hours on the greens. The ladies have a few hours to play in the pink, swinging is a regular part of our life."

"Remember the Christmas party, I was flirting, talking about our sex lives; when Neil interrupted and proposed a threesome." I nodded, recalling the event.

"Well, I was attempting to initiate a sexual tryst with you." Camille took my hand. "Erin, you're damn sexy, a delightful, sensuous woman." Her fingers caress my forearm lightly. "Maybe I'm too old, and soft for you; I'm experienced Erin, I must ask, I really want show you how special sex is with another woman." Her eyes seem to be pleading, she stares intently, I sense a sincere caring.

"Something stamped on my forehead?" I wipe my brow.

"No." Camille answered, with a puzzled look. "Why?"

"You're the 3rd same sex offer, I've received in 2 days."

"Erin, it's because you're so damn sexy, gorgeous, and now available." Camille reaches up, placing her fingers under my chin, her thumb gently rubs my cheek. "You're as gorgeous as any celebrity, your body rivals a model; both genders notice that, even if you don't." Her fingers move from my chin to my cheek, then down my neck to rest on my shoulder. Pausing momentarily, then her fingernails graze along my collarbone to the center of my chest and up under my chin. Her thumb brushes ever so lightly over my lips, her fingertips barely making contact on my skin, across my cheek to my earlobe. It's arousing, sensual, her gaze is bewitching, I see the lust in her eyes. Her fingers trail down, following the edge of my blouse, so erotic, pausing in the middle of my cleavage, her hand touching the inner softness of both boobs. I sense she's deciding which direction to go, left or right, or is she awaiting approval. Our eyes focus intently on each other's. I regretted turning down Bernice last night; I recall Becky's comment.

'do what you want; fuck whoever you want, whenever, no guilt, no regrets.'

My nipples harden in anticipation, my loins tingle. Her teasing is very provocative, I'm willing to succumb, when her voice breaks the trance. "Do you want me to continue, I'll stop, if you're unsure." I put my right hand over hers, slide her fingers to my tit, under my bra, my arm goes behind her neck, and I lean to her, our mouths fuse, her fingers roll my hard nipple, I moan as our tongues dance with each other's.

'Gawd it's salacious, my entire body is tingling, a sensation I recollect from the first time I orgasmed when I was a teenager.'

Our mouth's part, her fingers continue, I want more.

"Will you be more comfortable at your house or mine?"

"Yours, I slept on the sofa, my bed has been defiled, I need a new one." Camille opens her purse, drops a $100. bill on the table. "We can walk, we're right across the golf course from here."

"I'd prefer to have my car there."

"I'll ride with you then. I'll message Sid."

Chapter 8

While waiting at the valet stand, Camille messages Sid.

I receive a text response from Jill: We left Neil at the restaurant; he couldn't pay the bill.

Claire is incredible; I had at least 6 orgasms, wow. Claire's fantasy is to be punished by a Dominatrix. I know you're not a Dom, but how hard could it be, I thought you might be interested in punishing her. Maybe buy an outfit some BDSM items, whips, and such, watch a couple porn vids. You both get what you want, well I'd want to participate of course, watch at least; hell, I'd like to have you spank me too. So, we all get something satisfying from a kinky liaison. Please, please, please.

I reply: I like the idea of whipping that slut; no promises, I'll let you know.

On route to Camille's,

"We're hosting a swing club tonight, BBQ supper, entertainment, drinks, and an abundant amount of sex." She requests I spend the night; she impresses upon me to at least stay for the BBQ supper, drinks, watch the entertainment then decide. I agree. Sid & Camille's place is a mansion, complete with servants. She leads me up a circular staircase. The bedroom is huge, luxurious, red décor, large 8-foot round bed, mirrored ceiling & one entire wall.

Camille unbuttons her top, reaches behind, unclasps her bra. Her large round, mounds are glorious, enticing, with contrasting, dark brown areoles. She hooks her thumbs on either side of her waistband, and slowly, teasingly, works one side, then the other down; stopping just as the top of her bush comes into view. She turns away, takes them down as she touches her toes, giving me full view of her derriere. Standing, she looks over her shoulder at me, bends her right leg and whips her shorts across the room. She turns giving me a full-frontal nude, her legs slightly parted. Her hands on her hips.

"Well, not bad for 42, eh?" She slid her hands up under her boobs, lifting them.

"Damn nice." I reply. She flicked her nipples with her tongue, one then the other. They hardened and elongated. I was captivated, they stood hard and proud. "Wait till you feel these hard nipples rub your clit." She sucks one into her mouth as her left fingers move down and part her trimmed bush.

'Gawd, it's enthralling, I'm unsure if I should rush to her ravage those boobs, or rip my clothes off and imitate her, as this teasing is getting me hornier by the second. Her fingers reappear slick with wetness. She steps toward me, presenting the wet digits to my lips, her powerful aroma is provocative, I open my mouth and taste her sweetness, her hands lift my fingers to her soft, full breasts, I roll the enlarged nipples. Her left hand tugs the side zipper of my suit pants, and they drop to the floor, her right hand moves my thong aside; her forefinger finds my labia wet, and she has no resistance sliding it in. I moan as her mouth goes to the nape of my neck. She nibbles tenderly, licking up to my earlobe.

"Ok?" She whispers.

"Mmmm hmmm" I murmur.

She kneels, inserts a second finger; I rotate my hips forward, parting my legs wider; her thumb presses against my clitoris, making a circular rotation, sending shivers outward. An orgasm is approaching, building, welling up. I groan loudly, she teases my clit, her lips massaging the sensitive nub. Her fingers wiggling against my vaginal walls, sending intense electricity coursing through my entire body. My orgasm erupts,

"Ooohhh myyyyyy yyyeesss." I'm quivering as her mouth tries to detach my clit from my pussy. My knees weaken and she puts her left hand around, under my buttocks, to help me from falling.

"Your nectar is delicious; the flavor and scent is luscious." She stands lifting my blouse over my head tossing it aside. I reach out cupping her marvelous mounds, calculating the heft & texture, studiously, as if I will be authoring an essay on my findings, that would determine my final grade. The unique nipples were too much to resist, I suckled one as I rolled the other between my thumb and forefinger.

"Damn these are great."

I have another tremor in my twat thinking about this nipple teasing my clit."

"Please lie on the bed, let me feast on you." She guides me to the bed; I lay near the middle of the huge bed. Seeing her fantastic body reflected next to mine in the mirrored ceiling, I get a chill, goosebumps arrive, covering me. We both look up; I watch her fingers move from my thigh up my stomach to my bosom. I follow her lead, where her hand goes on my body, my hand goes on hers, what her fingers do to me, I do to her. All while watching us in the overhead mirror.

"It's like watching a porn, acting in it and experiencing it all at the same time. Erotic, stimulating, isn't it?" Camille calmly says.

"It is, kinda dreamy. I realize the pleasure of voyeurism, it's very arousing." I turn to face her.

Chapter 9

"I delight in how you touch me. Tender, loving, it's sexy, you're gentle; I'm ecstatic." I lean to her wanting an intimate kiss. It was thrilling, the feel of another girl's wet lips on mine, the aroma of my pussy mixed with her subtle perfume filled my nostrils.

I never felt this sexy with Neil.

This kiss was slower, less feverish, but steamy, fervent, more stimulating than any kiss I'd ever experienced; our tongues caressing and stroking instead of dueling. We made out like this for several minutes, all the while her fingers were gingerly caressing my inner lips.

Gawd it was beautiful.

Her fingers moved to my nipple, her face moved to the valley between my breasts, licking the inner soft flesh of each. She wiggled her body down, my mind raced in expectation; I knew where she was heading & what I was about to receive. I sighed, relinquishing my thoughts, letting my nerve endings take over. Her tongue traced a meandering path down to my belly button; where her tongue dipped in and swirled, twisted, a promise of what was to come. Tiny little kisses around my triangle. My legs yawned wide as she went between them, her fingers skillfully teasing, tantalizing my tits. Her cheek resting on my right thigh. Curling my hips up, beckoning her to eat me. The back of her left forefinger moved up my slit. Her little finger on the outside, next finger on the inside of my right lip. Middle finger inside my left lip forefinger on the outside. She squeezed both my labia between her fingers and moved her hand up and down slightly. I could watch her in the mirror, she was deliberate and was tugging my labia, while squeezing it repeatedly. For several minutes she just massaged my labia and nipples. It was aphrodisiacal, so seductive, peaceful, yet extremely stimulating.

Gawd, I've never been this horny; I wanted her to hurry, make me cum, yet, somewhat mixed emotions, it was sensuous, stimulating, relaxing, arousing, I could enjoy this bliss for hours.

She adjusted her body, brought her right hand down as her face moved to my vulva, she breathed her hot breath on my pussy as she parted me open with her fingers, one hand tugging from each side. She titillated my inner smooth pink flesh with the tip of her tongue, holding my flaps aside, teasing one side then the other, long, light licks, then darting quickly, flicking her tongue on the slick, smooth, soft, sensitive flesh. That familiar unstoppable, welling up of an impending climax begins. My fingers go to my breasts. Camille pauses. Licking my lips smooth surface area with a flat tongue, from the bottom up, right, left, right, left, repeating several times; as if she were between 2 melting ice cream cones, not wanting to miss a drop. Geezus, I am about to explode, if she touches my clit, I'm sure I will erupt in a tumultuous spasmic orgasm.

12