Liberated Pt. 08

Story Info
Discovering Neil's nonconsensual activities.
3.6k words
4.27
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface.

Discovered the joy of sex, now creating as well as exploring every opportunity presented.

What's next?

This is the 8th part of a story I wrote years ago. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating.

Chapter 22

Lunch with my sister-on-law Bernice,

"I'm planning an orgy Saturday. Showing the video of the trio and me. Claire's agreed to doing a BDSM demo, Jill wants to participate. I'm asking the couple from the video store. My neighbors, seem receptive, I have a plan to test them tonight. Will you and Carl attend?"

"Of course we will."

Back at work, I go to Sid; "Sid, I'm grateful, for this opportunity and don't want to overstep any boundaries. I've conversed with Jill, I know she's sexually active with you and Camille, is there any other participants in the company?"

"Jill is the only one. Camille took a shine to you, the first time we met; she approached you several times; the moment you expressed you were leaving Neil; we took the opportunity to pursue you. Camille is gushing about you and your transformation. I'm excitedly anticipating getting together with you as well. Claire will hopefully join our circle soon." He chuckles.

"Ok, thank you for being honest, I didn't want to be blindsided during my investigation. I'm grateful Camille initiated my sexual emancipation. I am ecstatic, I should let you know, Claire, Jill & I have plans to hook up. Now, the question of fraternizing at work?"

"Any activity that is not professional at work will be dealt with. For example, persons caught in sexual activity in the bathroom could result in both being terminated or receiving serious discipline action. I recommend 'keep it private,' away from work." Sid continues,

"I watched your episode with Claire earlier, we have surveillance everywhere, except the bathrooms. She may deserve your anger, but not at the office. I will turn my head this time." He points to the door,

"Back to work."

"Yes, Mr. Grayson." I see him wink before I leave.

Jill's working in Michelle's office.

"Sid warned me about surveillance everywhere. Fraternization is not permitted; I expect discipline regarding my earlier confrontation with Claire."

"Oh, he's a teddy bear, his discipline is likely," She lowers her voice and attempts to imitate Sid's voice,

"get me a cocktail and massage Camille's tits, and her cunt lips need attention too." We both lose it laughing near hysteria.

I diligently do my work, after a couple hours & I find Michelle's expenses all valid.

I open Michelle's saved folders.

"Claire tells me you're going to Dom her?"

"Saturday, in front of the others. I have a great orgy planned."

As I investigate her 'Saved folders,' I open one named 'candy', there are several sub folders, names like, 'BB&I,' 'm&j' 'j&r' 'BB&j' 'beach' 'hot tub' others are dated like '2020' 'july21'.

I click on one; it's an explicit porn video, a Black woman and Michelle in bed. I open the BB&j it's 2 Black men with the Black woman from the previous lesbian vid. I surmise and suspect 'BB&m,' so I click on it, sure enough the 2 Black dudes and Michelle. Enjoying the porn & curiosity killed the cat; I choose 'hot tub' it's a vid with 3 guys Michelle and another gal, an orgy. The guys are nearly as large Abdu, the women could be Tiwa's sisters, equally gorgeous. Michelle is the center of attention, she's DP'd while sucking the 3rd enormous male member, the gal is playing with Michelle's tits and clit. The men take turns, trading places, Michelle has several orgasms. I quickly check a few others. All porn vids, almost all with Michelle & Black persons.

I insert a USB stick; transfer the 'candy' folder and delete the file folder from her company computer.

I knock on Sid's office door.

"Come in Erin."

"Michelle's cleared, no concern."

"Good, I expect she'll be our top producer now."

He nods sets down a folder he was reading,

"Good job Erin, Gregg's next."

I find Jill,

"Where's Gregg's computer?"

"Follow me."

"Jill, the view from here is exquisite," I watch her sway. She exaggerates her hip movement.

"Even better without clothes." She teases, flips the hem of her skirt. I get a brief peek, enough to confirm no panties, bare bottom.

"I can imagine." I giggle.

"I look forward to burying myself between those bare buns too."

"We'll start fresh in the a.m."

I say my good evenings, and head home.

Blair's crossing the lawn as I pull into my driveway.

"Sup Blair," I greet him. As I put the convertible top up.

"Erin, why don't you park this beauty inside."

"I intend to, I'll quickly undress, park it on the sofa, have a joint & some wine." I laugh,

"Thank you for calling me a beauty;" I giggle again,

"Oh, you meant the car." as he opens the car door.

"There's so much crap in there, there isn't room for a car." I step out, Blair offers his hand to assist me.

"Damn Blair, does Carrie know you're such a gentleman?"

"I think so," He smiles as I squeeze his hand.

"We're home all evening, no plans, text when you want help with the bed."

"Thanks Blair, I was serious, I'm about to strip and get a buzz on, I'll order in food, call you later," I turn.

"Blair, would you & Carrie join me, some Thai, a couple joints, glasses of wine?"

"Gosh, Erin, we haven't smoked weed since'" He pauses, calculating,

"Vince was born, 10 years now; hmmm, sounds good, I'll ask Carrie."

I lock the door behind me, uncork a bottle of wine, remove my clothes, light a doobie, slouch on the sofa, toking and sipping, as I ponder seducing my neighbors.

I decide to be aggressive with Blair and Carrie; see what develops. I finish the joint; pick up my phone and speed dial my favorite Thai place. I pour another wine, pick up my clothes, go to the bedroom, toss them into the laundry basket.

'Geeze, I hate laundry.'

I really just want to put on sweats, or lounge naked, but I also want to entice my neighbors. I put on a pair of old, frayed, ultra short daisy dukes, barely more than bikini bottoms, most of my cheeks exposed; an old cut off t-shirt, barely longer than the bottom of my breasts, my tits holding the bottom edge from touching me. From my feet only my nipples would be covered, of course no bra.

I twist, checking my image in the dressing mirror,

'Damn I'm hot, look out Carrie and Blair, you're in my sights.'

Chapter 23

The doorbell rings, I place the Thai on the coffee table. I put my hand under my top, and tease my nipples hard, I call Blair. "I'm ready."

"Be right over."

I put a joint in my mouth, lighter in my hand, tweak my nipples hard. When the doorbell rings, I light the joint; Blair's eyes focus on my nipples.

"I said I was ready." I wiggle my tits, put the joint to his lips.

"Is Carrie joining us?" He takes a toke, coughs a little.

"Ya, she's putting the kids to bed. She'll likely be 20 minutes" I take the weed, take a toke, pass it back; he doesn't cough this time and smiles. I know he'll feel it, its high-grade shit, and if it's been 10 years, it will affect him quickly.

"One more toke, then let's get that contaminated bed outta here," he takes a long drag, I set the roach in an ashtray.

"I don't know if there's room in the garage, so we'll put it in the spare room for now." I take his hand and lead him to the bedroom.

"Will you need tools?"

"Maybe, help me stand up the mattress. I'll drag it in the other room." I lift a corner as does he. He drags it away. Returning, I bend to lift the box spring, being sure he gets a good view of my behind.

"I understand Carrie told you about Neil's advances; how did you feel about that." We lift and he starts dragging it away.

"Did it upset you, maybe turn you on, somebody interested in banging your sexy wife?"

"I was proud of Carrie. Irritated Neil approached her; I did enjoy the thought of someone interested in her." I follow as he drags the box spring.

"Have you two discussed having extra marital sex, maybe swapping or a threesome?" He leans the boxspring against the wall.

"We rejected Neil. Although it prompted the conversation of spicing up our sex life." As we return to the bedroom.

"We haven't acted on our desires; for fear of what it might do to our relationship. We watch porn, do role playing, toys and stuff, all have been enjoyed."

"I never considered anything promiscuous, Neil asked me to try swapping and having a threesome. I totally believed in monogamy; I was appalled when I discovered Neils sexual indiscretions." Blair was dismantling the frame.

"However, this weekend I was liberated. I was extremely adventurous," I moved to where my calf was touching Blair, he turned to look up at me, my crotch was barely an inch from his face.

"I was seduced by a woman, who shared she had a crush on me since Christmas. Saturday at a BBQ, I participated in a threesome, and another yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed everything; it was better than anything I ever experienced with Neil."

I rest my fingers on his shoulder.

"Erin, Carrie and I discussed having a threesome with you," Blair stood, looked me in the eye,

"we tried subtle hints in the past, you ignored our advances, so we felt you were positively a monogamist, totally in love with Neil." He carried the frame pieces away.

"So, am I to understand a threesome is hypothetically an option now?" I boldly place his hand on my breast.

"Erin, before I left our house, Carrie requested I flirt with you, the kids were already in bed, she is waiting for me to make a sexual advance on you." He slides his hand down and rubs my vulva through my jean shorts.

"My intent was to seduce you two into a three-way tonight." I rub his crotch, his dick hardens, my tits are responding to his manipulation.

"We intended to seduce you, aggressively; even if you were hesitant." I open my shorts and guide his hand, I open his pants, releasing his cock, my hand wraps around his hard prick, we kiss ravenously.

"So, we've established this mutual culmination," I moan "let's tease Carrie, keep her guessing." I squeeze and tug Blair's shaft.

Blair has a bent penis, not bent, but it has a wicked curve upwards, the first 2 thirds is normal, then the outer couple inches curve up dramatically; the head is bulbous, larger than I'd expect. I tingle thinking how tremendous that must be for G spot contact. I sigh, pushing my shorts down, i bend my knees, parting my legs as he inserts a second finger.

"Oh, gawd you're good."

"What arouses Carrie the most?" I ask,

"Well, her nips are extremely sensitive, she has a large clit. Sexy talk, watching lez porn. She often discusses how much your tits turn her on." Blair knows how to play with a pussy, I'm close to cumming;

"Blair I'm close, please put that wonderful, hooked cock in me." I pull him to me guiding him in. He bends slightly thrusting up, his hands on my butt cheeks, he pushes in, it only takes a few strokes. I wrap my legs around him; he pushes me against the wall. Thrusting deep, and steady, not fast.

"Oh, Blair that's great," My fingers intertwine behind his neck, my cheek rests on his chest.

"I, I, Uh, oohhh, I'mmm cummmiinnng alreadeeeee." I groan,

"hurry Blair cummm in me."

"Erin, I'm not a quickie guy; likely an hour or so."

"Oh, my gawd, really, wow."

We're interrupted by the doorbell. We give each other a silent gaze, acknowledging nod.

"Geezus, I'm glad that wasn't 3 minutes ago," I panted, pulling up my shorts. Blair is struggling, attempting to tuck his boner into his pants.

"I'll stall her," I go to the door, no need to touch my nipples, their still standing at attention.

Chapter 24

I answer the door, Carrie is the typical housewife next door. Plain, not a real sexy head turning type, but has a confident sensuous vibe. Unconcerned with make-up or dressing to impress. She's skinny, tiny boobs, light mousy brown hair generally in a ponytail, brown eyes. The friendliest, kindest, mom type, you'll ever meet. She is braless, t-shirt & jogging shorts.

She's staring at my erect nipples, eyes wide, mouth open, "Blair's taking the frame apart,"

I hug her, just a slight neighborly embrace, I intentionally align and graze my nipples across hers.

"Oh, Carrie," I wiggle my upper body, as if I'm just excited to see a friend, my nips against hers.

"Your such a great neighbor." I stand back, my hands on her forearms, it worked, her nipples are aroused.

"Please join me, partake in some wine and weed." We sit on the sofa,

"I hope you're in an adventurous, sharing, mood tonight." I lick my lips, intentionally implying the double meaning. I pour 3 wines; I pick up a fat blunt, fire it up, toke and pass it to her. Blair arrives, sits, so Claire between us.

"I was explaining to Blair why I was getting rid of such a new bed." I notice Carrie didn't cough when she toked.

"I visualize Claire's body, her face on my pillow, her cute ass high in the air; like I so often enjoyed with Neil's stiff shaft pounding into my tight, wet cunt." I make sure Claire tokes each time it passes.

"His repetitive ramming, her loud moaning, her face buried in my pillow. Neil doing his familiar animal grunting, as he spews his jism, until collapsing in orgasmic bliss." I rest my hand on her bare thigh.

"I found the wet they spot left behind. I was devastated at his infidelity." Carries nipples are pointed, her face and chest flushed.

"I threw out the bedding, the towels, even my sex toys, in case they used them too. I'm hoping a new bed will allow me to move forward." I take another light drag, pass it to her, realizing Carrie took her first few like a champ. I wonder if it really has been 10 years. My fingers slide higher, my little finger resting against her shorts, my fingertips on her inner thigh.

"Sid, Neil's boss, hired me as an independent accountant to investigate his staff. Upon investigation, we discovered Neil drugged a gorgeous, rich client, took her daughter's virginity, sodomized them both, recording everything." I finish the roach, I see Carrie's eyes are glazed as are Blair's, I wiggle my little finger in Carrie's crotch, her leg's part slightly. I'm curious if it was subconscious, or a direct invitation.

I tug on my cut-offs, not really necessary, but I know Carrie's staring.

"Damn, I don't know why I wear these, they're so frikkin tight, they pinch my pussy,"

"I'm sorry, would you be interested in something to eat Carrie?"

I turn to Blair.

"You want something?" I flick my nipple with my forefinger, out of view of Carrie.

"Maybe later."

I head for the kitchen,

"Ok, well don't be shy if you want something just ask."

Leaving them an opportunity to ponder my actions, or just my everyday casual naivety.

I return with a chilled bottle of red.

"I feel excited tonight, liberated." I top up everyone's glass. I force my way between them as I sit back down.

"Another interesting find today. One sales lady's computer had herself in several porn vids with Black partners, lesbian, threesomes, orgies." I stop intentionally looking at Carrie, I again rest my hand high on her thigh.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be sharing these pornographic stories." I take a sip, letting my fingers squeeze near the edge of her shorts.

"How about your day? Anything interesting?" I pick up another reefer, light it.

'This one is intended to get them high; I'm going to fake my tokes and pass it back and forth.'

"Oh, nothing my life is inconsequential."

"Oh, bullshit, raising a family, keeping a happy, loving home; that's the epitome of life. The most important vocation there is. You're a queen, I hold you in highest regard, I honor you."

"Thank-you but it seems mundane." She tokes hard, I swiftly pass it to Blair.

"I'm intrigued with your stories please continue." Carrie requests. I sip again, passing the blunt to her.

"You 2 finish that, I had one before you arrived, I'm a bit buzzed." I lied; fully aware, I could easily handle more. "Well, I copied her porn to a USB, then deleted the computer files. I haven't met her, but she's hot, sexy, and promiscuous." I take my glass sit back.

"I got aroused watching her." I turn to Carrie; my fingers sneak under the hem of her shorts.

"Are you sure, I should continue?" My fingers move further, touching the crease of her leg and pelvic area.

"These are explicit, sexy stories, I'm slightly embarrassed to share them." Pretending to be innocent, but I know it's turning Carrie on.

"Please, Erin I'm interested, sexy stories arouse me, I might get raunchy, & attack Blair on the way home."

"Oh, shit Carrie, don't embarrass me, you wouldn't have sex out of the bedroom, would you?"

"Oh, hell ya, I love sex, as much as I can get," She tokes, finishing the barely able to pinch roach.

"Spontaneous, risky locations, the possibility of being caught, all add to my excitement; anytime, anywhere, do me, fuck ya, I love sex." She gives me a lust filled stare.

"Oh my God, Carrie, I never thought of you that way."

"If Neil wasn't an egotistical pervert and was a generally decent person, I would have accepted his advances."

Obvious her inhibitions have depleted.

"My biggest fantasy is a threesome, sharing a woman with Blair."

"Stop Carrie, I'm embarrassed, in front of Blair."

"Ok, tell us about her videos."

"I have the USB if you'd rather watch a bit."

"Hell ya, we love porn." She sounds excited, I get my laptop, plug in the USB, I start with the hot tub orgy. A few minutes in, I see Blair has a hard bulge in his pants, Carrie is leaning toward the computer, breathing hard.

"I've never watched porn before, it's very stimulating." I announce. Carrie spins to me, lifts my top; her lips latch onto my boob. Blair's hand covers my other tit.

"Carrie, uh, Blair, whaa, whaa-at are, yuh, " I pause,

"Geezus, Carrie, uh, oohh Carrie." I feign like I'm not interested, but she's turning me on.

"Erin, I've wanted you since you first moved in, we've fantasized and even role-played fucking you; relax, let us take over and have an enjoyable threesome."

She kisses me feverishly, she shifts herself straddling over me; undoing my cutoffs, her fingers find my wetness. She pulls off her top, rubs her tiny hard titties against mine, wiggling her hard nipples, flipping them across mine. Her face comes to mine she open mouth kisses me, sucking my lips and tongue. Her finger dipping in and out, teasing my clit then back in. Blair is stroking his meat. I put my mouth over Carrie's right tittie and suck, my tongue poking her hard nipple and I wrap my fingers around Blair's hard prick, my thumb rubbing over that bulbous head. I flick Carrie's hard nipple and seek out her clit.

"Ok, let's try a threesome," Carrie stands peels down her shorts. She has a trimmed strip of brown pubes.

"Blair lay on the floor, Erin you need to feel that cock inside you." She removes my clothes, as Blair strips and lays on the carpet.

"Sit on him and lay back," She assists me, laying way back getting my shoulders on the floor. Blair's hard cock forcing firmly against my sensitive g spot, this is a great position.

"Let that wonderful wand work your g-spot," She gets into a 69 above me, her legs apart, she lowers to me. Dayuumm, Blair's cock is sensational. Carrie's cunt is oozing, she's not aromatic or as tasty, as others, but much wetter. I hardly get started, and she shivers a climax. Loud, vocally, she clenches her thighs against my cheeks. They take turns caressing my boobs and rubbing my clit. Blairs assault on my g spot, the mammary manipulation, the clitoris stimulation, culminates in getting me tingling all over with sensory pleasures. Carrie sensing my nearing explosion taps my vulva, swatting my mound and slapping my clit.

"Whoa, yesss, OH HELLLL YYAAAAA!"

I jerk, as a wave of erotic pleasure rushes through me. My body submits, and I feel Carrie pull, twist, and tug my clit and nipples. Blair speeds up his thrusts and his sperm gushes into me I have another shuddering climax.

12