Liberated Pt. 24

Story Info
Two Bi college guys tryout for jobs.
2.5k words
3
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 24

Launched 7F's Club website.

How will my life be more exciting, gratifying?

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating.

Chapter 55

6'1" alluring female, stunningly gorgeous, an amazon warrior, is my first thought. She oozes power, fit and beauty, a definite 10, athletic, muscular woman.

I'm guessing 30ish. 38-25-35 body. Shoulder length, platinum-blonde hair with thin blue, pink, and purple streaks. Sparkling blue eyes, smooth skin, dark tan.

She stops in front of me, parts her legs, arms behind her back, freezes, positioned like she just saluted. Wide thigh gap, I swear I could put my whole hand over pussy and not touch her thighs.

"Ava Mason, ma'am, looking to serve in your bar."

"Hello Ava, any experience?"

"Joined the marines out of high school ma'am, served 7 years in the middle east." She pauses.

"Last tour, I decided to find a career. I took a bartender's class; currently have 2 part time bartending jobs. Looking for steady employment ma'am."

"Stop calling me ma'am, I'm Erin, only time I accept ma'am is when I'm wearing leather or latex, standing dominate over someone, holding a striking device and that someone is probably bound. I don't think it would be wise for me to try dominating you."

"Understood, it's years of my training mahhaahm," a pause.

"Sorry Erin, tough habit to break."

"I'm proficient in martial arts, currently teaching; Jujitsu, Tae Kwon Do and Karate, I compete in Kick boxing, undefeated in 27 fights, maa, ah, Erin. I too am a proficient Dominatrix."

"Ava sit, relax. I imagine you were top of your bartender class."

"Yes, maa" again catching herself, "Erin."

"Ava, I have 2 bartenders, I could use another to rotate days off, uh, I can offer part time bartender, part time waitress, for full time employment."

"Oh yes, yes, that would be great."

I show her a pic of Claire and Josi in uniforms.

"This is our uniforms; you'll look spectacular in that." I set my phone down.

"So, you're a Dom?"

"I'm an extremely nasty woman. 2 marine fight instructors challenged me, a 'knock out or pin' challenge, I knocked out Commander James in 7 seconds, had officer Barrows pinned in under a minute. I made $3000.00 in 57 seconds."

"Ava, how did your dominance come to be?"

"During my second tour; our lead interrogator was injured; my C.O. ordered me to be the aggressor, to beat captives to talk; it was war, I followed orders. I found a balance where I enjoy making men submit, inflicting pain, hear them cry and beg."

I text Carl and Bernice to meet us.

"I'm taking some days off, leave your info with Bernice and arrange to fit into the schedule. Don't share your Dom activities until we chat next week."

Carl and Bernice arrive, I introduce Ava and explain.

"Bernice she'll need uniforms, today preferred."

"I'll take her now, be back before the bar opens." They exit together.

O and I are having drinks on the sofa with Judy when Brenda arrives for our scheduled BDSM session.

We move to the 'dungeon room' I light candles, Judy takes a paddle from the wall, smacks Brenda's rear.

"Choose a safety word, I'll stop when I hear it, until then I will inflict increasing amounts of pain," She whacks Brenda's ass.

"Uh, subpoena." She stammers.

"Great." Whack, whack.

"Strip."

"Those were violent hits." I whisper to Judy. Brenda's ass is already red when her dress falls.

"You want to be disciplined don't you wench?" Judy slaps her tits with her open hand.

"I do."

"You got a safety word, so I'm gonna push your limits."

The paddle smacks both cheeks and each breast.

"Those are exceptional tits; they deserve special attention." Judy retrieves a set of nipple suckers; placing the acrylic tube over Brenda's nipple, she pumps the bulb pulling an inch of the dark flesh into the tube, repeating on the other nipple. Judy blindfolds Brenda.

"Get down on all 4's" She delivers 3 more solid smacks to the already cherry red derriere, then abruptly rams a large anal plug, causing Brenda to wince, gasp loudly. Taking the flogger from the wall, she strikes Brenda's shoulders, back and rear until thin red crisscrossed streaks appear.

I'm standing behind O, my hands massaging her boobs as I nibble her neck and ear. O turns kissing me, unzips her jeans.

"Spank me babe, please." She drops on all 4's, I slap her ass a couple times.

"Harder, and I want tit clips." She looks back at me, pleading, puppy dog eyes.

I pick items from the wall,

"Lie on your back." I install bamboo sliding nipple pinchers, sliding the ring tighter until O flinches. I place 2 weighted alligator clips on her labia, tugging her open. I cover her eyes. Running a spiked Wartenberg Wheel over her breasts, the sharp, poky treat is a sensory enhancer, creating a little pain with pleasure. I lightly roll it over her smooth, silky skin, endorphin-releasing sensations that's completely unique and entirely unforgettable. O is soon moaning as the tiny spikes poke across her sensitive skin. I start at her knee, moving up her inner thigh, pressing harder, I stop beside her open vagina. I jab her pink inner flesh, then wiggle the spikes gingerly across her clit. She is writhing from the exhilarating sensation. All this while Judy has been pinching, swatting, prodding Brenda.

I gesture to Judy to roll Brenda over, I take O's ankles, drag her to Brenda, placing O's legs over Brenda's, so their bottoms are only inches apart.

I push a double headed dildo into their twats; they writhe, enjoying working the rubber dick in their cunts.

I pick up a candle, dripping wax on Brenda's shoulders, the startling hot wax makes her flinch, in turn, creating dildo action. I dribble several drops onto O's chest.

"OOhhh, ahhrgghh." O groans, twisting her torso, again dildo action.

I gesture to Judy to work the fake phallus to and fro, as I drip wax on both their breasts. They are both writhing, groaning while Judy is furiously thrusting the dildo back and forth. By the guttural noises they are both nearing orgasms. I take the dildo from Judy.

"O sit up. Brenda on all fours." I position her so O is behind her. I take O's hand, put her thumb and fingertips together, lubing her hand liberally, I push it most of the way into Brendas cunt. My hand on O's forearm, I ram Brenda's sopping cunt with O's wrist, after a minute or so, her whole hand disappears. Brenda's head raises, she screams,

"AAAARRRGGHHH." Mostly pleasure, partly shock, but her butt muscles clench and her legs shake.

"Twist in there O, use your fingers explore that cunt.

"Fist her, as deep as you can go." I remove O's blindfold; I pop out the anal plug, popping it in and out repeatedly, O's hand is pumping in Brenda's vagina, stroking until her wrist is visible, then twisting disappears several inches. Brenda's elevated audible noises aren't discernible, due to her gasping, labored breathing, combining with the squishing, surf like sounds from the fisting and slapping stings from the flailing flogger Judy is relentlessly administering. Her hips bouncing wildly in conjunction with the fisting. Then she wails, a whimpering, squeal of exuberant jubilation, signaling her tumultuous climax.

"Keep fisting," Judy commands.

"Faster" reaching under pulling on the nipple tubes. Brenda is quivering, whimpering, groaning. Several more plunges and Brenda's head lifts her back arches, O grabs a fistful of Brenda's hair and tugs while plunging ferociously deep into her slopping cunt.

Brenda calls out.

"OOOHHH FFFUUUUUCK," she gushes, a spray past O's arm, splashing against her breasts, and cascades down to her lap. Brenda continues to quake, half whining 1/2 gasping, she squirts with each repetitive plunge. She collapses on the mat. Judy cuddles her. O pulls me to her.

"Please finish me, use the dildo and suck my clit."

She tugs her nipples as I assault her cunt with the rubber dick while sucking her nub, she shakes violently, screaming my name.

Chapter 56

Latino, 20ish, 5'5" thick, black hair, olive skin, round face, wide shoulders. I notice a rather large bulge, down his thigh. He's either pretentiously stuffed a sock, or he's huge. He catches me staring.

"I'm Miguel, sent by Judy; it's real, both a blessing and a curse." He sits,

"Everyone dreams wanting a huge cock; however, few can handle it. I settle for mostly hand jobs because I don't fit where most men do."

He explains he's looking for a job, on a partial wrestling scholarship, studying to become a doctor. During our conversation, a 6' blonde, blue eyed, athlete arrives.

"I'm Stan; basketball, kinesiology, I plan to be a sports masseuse." Stan sits when I gesture.

I notice them making eyes at each other. A definite sexual vibe.

"How much did Judy tell you about my business?"

"Said you were looking for some athletic, hot body guys for your bar."

I own the bar and café, I also run a legal private sex club, where we fulfill people's fantasies." I boldly ask.

"Would either of you be bi?" They both nod, grinning ang peering at each other.

"I thrive on sighs of pleasure from anyone." Stan adds.

"My preference is anal; my size is a problem, so, MMF threesome sandwiches are my preference."

"How about I receive a massage and we participate in a threesome; when are you available?"

"I'll skip classes today." Stan grins.

"Me too." Miguel's eyes sparkling.

"Private rooms are upstairs, follow me."

I lock the door, disrobe, move between them, I rub Miguels bulge while kissing Stan. I kneel undoing both their pants, they are passionately kissing, I tug on both their dicks, taking turns licking their crown and underside. Massaging both ball sacks. Stan is quickly, rock hard, I can't take Miguel's in my mouth, his girth is larger than Abdu, easily 10". Stan's a solid 7", no body hair, completely smooth, likely fully waxed.

I hand Stan a bottle of scented oil and lay on the table. He's good, after a gentle shoulder massage, he's working on my thighs and buttocks. His gentle, powerful hands spreading oil between my cheeks, arousing me, teasing my anus, occasionally sliding to my labia. I hear movement, turning my head I see Miguel kneeling beside Stan, licking his penis, a hand, mouth combo.

Stan twists to allow Miguel easier availability to suck on his hard shaft.

I get off the table, move behind Miguel, my fingers rub his chest then down to squeeze that massive member.

I'm behind him, knees between his feet, as I stroke his cock, I caress his large balls. I stand, taking their hands I place them on each other's cocks.

"Start by kissing, I've never seen 2 guys make out; I want to watch." I step away, they continue pulling, twisting on each other's dick, they passionately embrace, then open mouth kiss. Stan asks Miguel to lay on the table, I hand Stan the scented oil. After a gentle back massage, he's working on Miguel's thighs and buttocks. His gentle, powerful hands spreading oil between the cheeks, teasing his rectum. I know what he's planning, I'm excited; I take the oil and apply some to Stan's cock.

"Do it, fuck him up the ass." I whisper. Stan uses his oily fingers to enter Miguels butt, easily working in a second, twisting and probing. Miguel moans and arches his hips. Stan climbs onto the table between Miguel's legs, and spreading his cheeks with his thumbs he pops his purplish, mushroom shaped cock head in. A deep sigh from Miguel as Stan presses further, wiggles his butt, then lowering himself onto Miguel's back, running his hands along Miguel's arms, extends.

Stan begins a steady stroke; withdrawing until his prick is nearly out, I can see the crown ridge; pausing briefly then, slowly disappears, sinking, sliding deep. Until he's flattening Miguels cheeks. I'm fingering myself and twisting my nipples watching this onslaught for several minutes. Stan withdrawing then unhurriedly stroking, Miguel is lifting, rolling his hips, working in harmony with slick, oily shaft sliding in and out of his ass.

I stand beside the table, work my fingers into Stan's backside, he is nowhere near tight, I'm easily able to work three fingers.

'This is an experienced butt, I think.'

My prostrate attack has a profound effect and Stan, grunts; holding still, twitching, i realize he is ejaculating, pumping his sperm into Miguel's butt.

"I want to participate. Stan, Miguel, let me get on the table." They move off the table. I hop on table, sitting sideways, I put my feet wide, scootch my pussy to the edge.

"Miguel, let Stan oil that 3rd leg" I chuckle, Stan uses both hands to liberally apply lube.

"Ok, gentle, slow" I place my hand on his dick, guide it between my sopping cunt lips, poised in position.

"Don't push," I put my hands on his waist.

"Let me take it slowly," I tug his hips, I groan as his head pushes in.

"Oh, my gawd," My head falls back, I squeeze my cunt muscles, relaxing I take a bit more.

"Whoa, whoa, easy."

I guess this is what fisting feels like. I'm stretched to my limit, but so fucking horny." I tug, taking another couple inches of his huge girth.

"Ok," I lean back, no deeper, you're hitting my g spot; fuck me, I'll likely take more, after I cum once."

"Stan, if you're capable of more, you can sodomize Miguel. We'll attempt to all cum together." I lay back on the table, Miguel slowly fucks my cunt.

"Stan after I cum, I want a DP. so please don't cum again in Miguel.

A few slow strokes and I'm able to take Miguel's entirety.

"Oh, gawd, you feel so good, fuck me." Miguel begins a quicker, piston like thrusting, with 3/4 of his cock in me.

"Alright Stan stuff him."

I'm bordering pain and pleasure, then the pain dissipates, and the pleasure overwhelms me,

"Faster Miguel; Stan, fuck that man's ass." Miguel's squeezing my tits harshly, Stans not moving, Miguels thrusting back on him then forward into me, he's getting 7" up the ass I'm getting 9 to 10" of huge shaft up my cunt.

"More, faster, I'm so close, fuck me hard with that huge cock."

"Fuuuucck, MeeeEEEEE!"

"OOOHHH YYEESSSS!" My legs quiver, my body explodes, fireworks, flashes of intense sensations.

"OOHHH FUUUCK Yaasss." Miguel isn't thrusting, his cock is pulsating inside me, spurting hot jism,

"OOOHHH MYYY GAAAAWD" he's throbbing, squirting, I feel the hot juice. He pulls out, spewing more gooey sperm across my belly, He grunts as his cock bobs and another stream lands across my vulva. Stan grunts, pushing Miguel against me, his huge cock against my clit makes me climax again. I wrap my fingers around him, squeezing a bit more juice out.

Once I regain my senses I sit up.

"Wow, I'm spent, I'll take a raincheck on the DP."

Miguel and Stan are enjoying each other in a 69, I dress and leave.