Liberating the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers

Much of this was unclear to Subho as well. But as the story progressed, there was a new stream of power that was coursing through mother and son. This was throwing up unusual and possibly unconnected information in stark relief. His grandmother's genetic material, that had travelled through his mother Sheela had imparted a new potency to Rudro's seed and it had resonated powerfully when it had flooded back into Sheela's womb. Chemistry and mystery were now getting churned together and setting off a new vibrancy that was climbing out of Sheela's crotch and spreading through her limbs, her breasts and into her head. Power, insight and confidence was oozing out of every cell in Sheela's body and filling it with an electrifying tumescence.

Suddenly all the lights went off. This was not unusual for a place as remote like Aroen and normally they would have lit the candles that had been thoughtfully placed in every room. But this time there was no need to because, as Rudro watched in amazement, his mother's naked body was glowing with an iridescent incandescence. An ethereal emanation that shifted between blue and green, red, yellow and orange filled the room and Sheela raised herself on her toes and pointed towards a star that had just appeared over the tree line. Rudro looked at it and saw that it was now twinkling with a new urgency.

Sheela was glowing in the dark like an apsara who had dropped out of the sky. All of a sudden, she caught hold of her son's hand and the two of them walked out onto the terrace. Once again, she pointed at the sky and Rudro saw that the stars were moving as if they were standing on a turntable.

"What is happening Ma?" There was an edge of incredulity in Rudro's voice but clearly no panic or fear.

"You are what is happening." Sheela smiled and replied enigmatically.

"Me? I don't understand." He whispered.

"Don't try to."

"I sense.."

"Shhh.." Sheela cut him off abruptly. "You have let loose the energy of the universe that is now pouring into me."

The world around them was spinning, not very fast but in a curious and wobbly manner. Rudro caught hold of his mother's hand to steady himself and saw that in her other hand was the Glock that she had presented to him earlier in the evening.

"Give that gun to me, Ma" There was a sudden hardening in his voice.

"Yes, dear Lord." Sheela was both happy, indeed she was smiling, and deferential as she handed the Glock to her son.

"It is hot."

"It is waiting to get hotter, my dear."

"Should I?"

"Yes. It is time."

The wobbly motion of the world around them had given way to swift, fast and smooth rotation as mother and kneeled in front of each other. Sheela's naked body was a blazing piece of incandescence and Rudro had raised the gun and pointed it straight at her heart. All of sudden there was a crack of thunder and a bolt of lightning. Rudro pulled the trigger and saw, in a grotesque piece of slow-motion imagery, the bullet leaving the gun and travelling towards the glowing image of his mother. She was smiling or rather laughing hysterically, as the bullet touched her skin and then she suddenly vanished and was replaced with the darkness of the void. The world went dark and silent. Then,...

Rudro saw his mother again, still as nude as ever but smiling ever so sweetly except that now she was hugging him tight. The world was still and silent again. The stars were twinkling peacefully in the sky and the two of them were alone on the terrace.

"Ma, are you all right"

"Yes, my Lord, my sweetheart, come, we are together again."

"But, Ma, what is this?" They looked down and there was a little blood that was smeared on her nipples and on his chest.

"A rite of passage, where we recognise each other in the throes of our own passion."

"Are you hurt?"

"See." Blood was oozing from a little scratch on her chest, where the bullet had grazed her. The smell of burnt cordite was overpowering. "Just a little scratch, that will heal before dawn."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry. We have more interesting things to do now."

After dragging the drunk and unconscious Subho to his bedroom, Sheela and Rudro returned to the lounge and picked up their brandy that they had left untouched throughout the scandalous activities of the evening.

"Did you really plan for all this Ma?"

"This is a deviation from the way that I had thought that this would work out."

"So what next?"

"Follow the flow. I had no idea of the power that you pack." Sheela smiled at her son. "But now that it has been unleashed, let us see where it takes us."

"What happened to you Ma? You were no more the Ma that I knew."

"There is something in your seed that sets off that surge of.. of ..."

"Emotional energy?"

"Yes, raw energy that rocked through my body.."

"And everything around it."

"We have unlocked something but now we must wait for it to lead us.."

"To the PaglaJhora?" This was a beautiful waterfall in the vicinity that they had planned to visit anyway.

"Will we take Dad along with us?"

"We must, that was in the original plan."

"Are you sure we can carry out our mission?"

"Even if I had any doubts in the past, this new power that you have pumped into me has made me doubly sure."

"So should I pump you with some more power tonight?" Rudro was grinning.

"I am eagerly waiting for it and this time it will be for us, for you and you alone, my sweet lord."

"Why do you address me as your Lord, Ma?"

Sheela drained her brandy in a big gulp, then got up and led Rudro to his bedroom. The room was dark with only a little bit of light coming in from the lounge outside but both mother and son could see everything with an amazing new clarity. Without wasting any more time they tumbled into the comfort of the soft but stiff bed.

"Come my Lord. This time you will be in my arms, and you will mount me like a Lion." Sheela was on her back, and she pulled her son onto her naked breasts. Rudro placed his lips on her nipples, and they hardened immediately as he started sucking and nibbling at them. Sheela gave a gurgle of pleasure as she felt a ripple of pleasure through her body. She reached down between her legs and felt her son's penis -- it was big but not quite hard as yet.

"My Lion is still a cub, suckling her mother's teats." She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his face closer into her chest.

"But it must now learn to mount his mother and flood her womb again with his seed." She was fondling her son's penis and felt it harden in her hands.

"Ah the lion in my son is waking up. Come, come my Lord, it is time for you to come into me." She guided his penis, now big and thick, so thick that she could barely circle it between her finger and thumb, towards her own hungry nether-lips.

"Come, my Lord, come into your lair. I am waiting for you."

Rudro felt his foreskin being pulled back and the naked head of his penis rubbing against the folds of his mother's vagina. Now that there was no urgency to please anyone except she and her son, Sheela rubbed the tip of her son's penis, around her pubis and against that tiny protuberance that was the nub of her own pleasure.

"Oooh" she gave a squeal of pleasure as she felt Rudro starting to move his body on his own. It was initially very slow and gentle but obviously the kid was new to this and was getting impatient. His movement, his pace grew faster and frantic and then he was prodding his penis harder and harder into his mother's vagina.

Sheela cooed with pleasure and spread her legs, giving her son an open and abundant access to the portal of their mutual pleasure. She also raised her legs and guided his son so that he could hold up her buttocks and pull her up as he thrust down into her. Rudro grunted and pushed even harder until with a wet, slurping sound he was finally inside. His balls lying against her buttocks, his pubis grinding into her mons and Sheela felt the tip of her son's vast penis pushing against the entrance of her cervix. She gave a whimper of pleasure as the walls of her vagina gripped her son's penis and felt its hardness pumping like a piston inside it.

Unlike earlier in the evening there was no frantic need, no urgency. Mother and son, the Lady and her Lord and Lover were enjoying the rising tide of pleasure that was coursing through their bodies that were joined at two points -- at the lips and at the crotch. At one end Sheela was kissing her son like a child that she saw him as but at the other, she was slowly pushing and pulling his erection in and and out of her body. It was as if a wave, a pulse of anticipation, of excitement, of pleasure and of ecstasy had started to roll through their united bodies that had begun to resonate at a higher frequency. Much as mother and son would have loved to keep their passion controlled within the confines of slow and sensual pleasure, powerful tides had started to move inside them and each downward thrust of Rudro's penis was met by an equally powerful upthrust of his mother's pelvis as her vagina swallowed his erection and pulled back again. Low grunts and squeals gave way to shouts and screams as mother and son rocked faster and faster in the throes of an intense passion that rippled not just through them but around them as well. If there had been any voyeur, and now of course there was none, they would have noticed that the fornicating couple were now enveloped in a cloud of steam -- the sweat on their bodies was boiling off. There was a roaring sound and a sudden flash of light and Rudro felt his balls exploding and pulse after pulse of hot, creamy semen was pumping out of his rock hard penis. Sheela gave a cry of pleasure as her body stiffened into a piece of rock and then started to vibrate internally as she felt a hosepipe of her son's pure potency pouring into her and it seemed to go on and on and on and on .... As he, who she had made her Lord, emptied his love, his power, his potency in fact his entire self into her womb.

Gradually, the frenzy subsided, the cloud cleared, the energy dissipated, and they never knew when mother and son fell asleep in each other's arms.

Next morning Sheela and Rudro were up at the crack of dawn but Subho would not budge till lunch. He was having a major hangover but a hearty breakfast, or rather more of a brunch followed by a quick fix of ginger, brown sugar and tangerine juice, quickly put him out of his misery. He was still a little reluctant to join the expedition to the PaglaJhora falls but Rudro's insistence finally persuaded him.

"You are carrying your new toy I suppose." Sheela asked Rudro as they were waiting for Subho to join them in the car that would take them to PaglaJhora.

"Yes, Ma ..." Rudro smiled.

"Let us hope that we do not have to use it."

kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers
12