Libertine Adventures Ch. 02 - Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you'll leave me hanging?"

"It's one way to convince clients to come back!" He said and winked at me.

I smiled

"Does it work?" I asked while he was going to serve another table. He turned and smiled at me.

"That's up to you to say!" Then he turned around and resumed working.

Now I wanted to come back. He got me in my weak spot: curiosity.

***

When Olivia came back with her friends they took me out to an irish pub close by. Olivia took a classic Guinness, while I leant more towards a Kilkenny. The pub was playing music of Flogging Molly, instantly taking me back to London to one of my favourite pubs near Green Park Station.

Her friends were generally nice, there was Lukas, a stereotypical Austrian hot guy. Blonde hair, square jaw, at least 1m90, and deep blue eyes. Olivia had talked to me about him, from what I understood they were fuck buddies, or something.

There was also Alyssa, an Ethiopian girl that had curly hair and was always smiling. She was the kind of person with whom it was impossible to be sad, for her laugh was communicative and she always had a funny story to tell. Then there was Laura, Olivia's roommate.

Laura was a Goth, she was skinny, very white skin, 1m70 approximately. She had raven black hair and blue eyes, her eyeliner black, her lipstick black, and had a piercing on the nostril. Another one on the tongue, but I would find about that one a bit later. She was dressed all in black, had boots New Rocks, black latex leggings which made her cute ass stick out, and a dark corset that was just over a black shirt with large sleeves. It made her look a bit like a pirate queen and I noted in that moment that I had probably been staring at her for too long.

I looked away, posing my gaze upon Falk. He was the other Austrian guy. As opposed to Lukas he was skinnier, his traits were more delicate and yet he inspired respect by his clothing. He had a white shirt and a blazer, seeming to take care of his aspect, neat jeans and dark leather shoes. I found him classy and he was way more my type than his stereotypical counterpart.

I ended up talking with him and Laura, while Alyssa, Olivia and Lukas were taken in an apparently super interesting conversation about cows intestinal parasites. Falk made me feel really at ease and Laura asked a lot of questions about me, and London, and how was UK. I learned that she eventually wanted to go there to continue vet school.

I found out that despite the Goth look she was actually really cheerful and that we enjoyed the same music. She like Fleetwood Mac as much as Gojira and Amon Amarth, and I found that we really clicked.

"You know Anna, when I looked at you I thought you'd be more like Olivia... I mean, party animal and all, linking the new songs, more of a clubber than a pubber."

"We are very different, I am more the "good girl"... I guess, even though I can have my wild moments." I said smiling purposefully at her.

"Well I look forward to seeing that side of you, as I imagine that by wild you do not mean dancing while completely drunk."

"Well alcohol definitely helps to bring out Dark Anna, but indeed my wild side has more to it than dancing." I winked.

"Dark Anna? That's something I'd like to see." She laughed.

We laughed together and in my head I was already seeing how my head would fit between her perfect legs. The thoughts came really easily and I found myself thinking that I was accepting the lesbian part of myself.

Falk came in the conversation saying that Haggard would have been in town the next week. Haggard was a group of Metal and Classical music, they made in my opinion the perfect mix between the two. Laura and I both exclaimed that we wanted to go. Falk promptly responded that he could get us the tickets since his cousin worked at the theatre where they would perform. I was really happy about that, I never had had the occasion of seeing them live as they were not really well known and therefore rarely went on world tours.

After a few beers Lukas and my sister became closer and closer, and she was now sitting on his knees. I figured that I probably would have needed to sleep elsewhere than in her room tonight. Laura seemed to notice the same thing and drunkenly told me that she had a couch in her room if I wanted. I promptly accepted as I did not really want to be in the same room as Lukas and Olivia's while they were probably going to be fucking all evening. As if reading my mind, Laura whispered to my ear.

"Don't worry she is a moaner but he usually doesn't last long. Apparently the stud comes quickly."

As I thought, all muscles and no dick power.

"That's not a problem you have with a woman." I thought. Well.. said. Apparently the beers had rewired my brain so that the thought came directly out of my mouth. When I realized that I turned to Laura opening my eyes big realizing what I just said out loud. But instead of laughing it off the looked straight at me and said in a husky voice.

"I really like the way you think."

I smiled.

When the night was over I greeted Falk and Alyssa and headed back home with Olivia, Lukas and Laura. They went straight to her room laughing and with Laura we just went to her room and sat on her bed, exhausted.

"Do you mind sleeping with me?" She asked "I really am too tired to make your bed."

"Not at all." I answered, "this way I can also have cuddles."

"Cuddles are great!"

Saying this she undid her corset ant took off her top, revealing a lacy bra that covered her small breasts. She then took off her pants and curled under the covers with only her panties.

I took off my clothes as well, and when I revealed my C cup breasts she stared and complimented me saying that I had a really amazing body. I blushed and replied that she was really cute as well and that her legs were perfect. To that she smiled and said that she hadn't seen mine yet. I took off my skirt and then began to slowly take off my nylons. Finally I curled up under the blanket as well, getting close to her for warmth.

I ended up taking her into my arms, and felt the skin of her back against my bare breasts. One of my hands caressed slowly her belly, while the other was palm open on her chest, right close to her breasts. She pressed back against me, and I ended up being the big spoon. I could smell her skin and the sweet scent that she had. Her silky hair came in my face so I repositioned my head, that ended up being right over her shoulder. I don't know if it was the beer or the moment, but quite naturally I kissed her shoulder.

I felt her shiver. After a while she moved her shoulder close to my lips, as if she wanted more. So I complied. I kissed her shoulder again. One kiss, then two. Then I moved up to the neck. My hand on her chest began to slowly move towards her breasts. She began to exhale.

In the other room I could hear my sister moaning while Lukas was probably doing her, but here, I had more important matters at hand, and the moans of my sister only increased the excitation that was already dampening my panties.

I kept on kissing her, her hand met the one I had on her belly and held it tight. She began to breathe deeply and to pant, and at some point she turned her head.

"I have never done this... I mean, with a girl..." She said, completely vulnerable.

"I am quite new to this as well." I answered. "But I would love to explore."

"Me too." She said, and then she kissed me. Her lips met mine and I felt the taste of blueberry of her black lipstick. The moans in my sister's room had subsided, while the ones in Laura's were about to begin.

The kiss was shy at first, but then more sure of ourselves we abandoned ourselves to it, and it grew more passionate. Her tongue met mine and they entangled together in a dance that our bodies soon followed. I pressed m body against her as she turned towards me completely. She had one hand caressing my face and the other pressing me against her. My hands were caressing her body and soon went to her small breasts, fondling them and caressing them.

She let out a moan.

I kept caressing her breasts while kissing her, and then my mouth turned to her neck, kissing it wildly. Then slowly I leaned towards her tit, and soon her nipple was in my mouth while my hands began to wonder between her legs.

She let out another moan, and another again when I touched her panties right above her wet pussy. I began to caress it and she began to slowly moan, while her hand resting in my red hair pushed me towards her breast.

"Bite it, but slowly." She panted. Again I complied, and began nibbling on her nipple. She let out another moan. She took the hand I had between her legs and put it in her panties, wanting me to really finger her. Then her own hand went to my pussy, under my undies and she began to rub my clit.

She gasped, and the wetness on my fingers intensified, she was about to come. With two fingers I circled her clit and began massaging it more vigorously, at which point she bucked her hips and let out a silent moan, coming on my fingers.

I slowed down as her orgasm subsided, and brought the fingers to my lips, tasting her. She saw that and opened her eyes wide. After the first excitation passed though I could see her vulnerability come back, and she snuggled against me looking for cuddles.

I hadn't come so I was quite frustrated but she was more important, so I held her in my arms nonetheless. Her breath stabilized and she soon fell asleep.

The house fell silent, and I slowly got up without waking Laura. I went to the bathroom, closed the door, and began masturbating, I had to release the tension.

I closed my eyes while slowly rubbing my clit, imagining myself between Laura's legs licking that sweet cunt and making her moan. I imagined seeing her shy face looking at me, unsure whether she was really doing something with a girl or not, and making her moan in ways a guy never could. I imagined as my tongue would explore all the folds of her pussy and as her juice would invade my mouth, her scent attack my nostrils and my fingers pinch her small nipples.

I rubbed my clit faster, and as I perfectly knew my body I soon came to the imagination of me riding Laura's pretty face, with her eyes wide open as she would discover for the first time the taste of pussy.

As I finished I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked my juices. Hell did I taste good... I washed the rest and silently went back to the bedroom, where I crawled back into bed and fell asleep cuddling Laura close to me.

***

The next morning I woke up to the smell of cookies and coffee. Laura had brought them into the room, and as I was emerging from my deep slumber I looked at her. She was in her pyjamas and looked more shy than ever. I decided that it was time to have "the talk" before things got weird.

"Hey, look about last night, don't worry about it, it doesn't mean anything."

She seemed taken aback but simply nodded.

"I mean that if you want we can talk about it, and if you don't want we don't have to."

"All right.."she said softly at first. "Actually... I am not sure about what it means about me..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... am I a lesbian now? What does it mean about who I am?"

"Mmh... well do you like boys?"

"Yes, but yesterday was the first time someone else actually made me come..." she admitted. And looked away.

"Oh, well you may not have met people who made you feel at ease then. I did nothing special, I just listened to your body. As for who you are, well I'd say you are Laura, you just like girls too now and you are sure about it. Does that make you bisexual? Pansexual? Maybe, then you'll be the one putting a label that makes you feel comfortable, but whatever that label is you're still you. Who and what you like doesn't define you. Or at least it does, but it does not define your whole being."

"You think so?"

"Hell yes! Two weeks ago I had never kissed a woman, and now I have literally tasted pussy. Does that make me a different person than before? Well... yes and no. I just know better what I like now. Do you regret yesterday?

"No! no.." she answered quickly. "Rather the opposite, I am glad it happened and that it was with you."

I got off the bed and approached her. She shivered.

"Is it okay if I kiss you good morning?" I asked smiling.

"I think so..." she whispered.

I leaned towards her and our lips touched. At first it was a shy kiss, and then her lips opened up and our tongues met. She took me in her arms and drew me closer to her. I took her head and pulled her to me, as our kiss drew more passionate. We kept kissing for a few minutes before the kiss got back to simple and soft. When I opened my eyes again I saw her smiling.

"What does that make.. 'us'?" she asked.

"Well, I am not looking for a relationship right now. "I Said honestly. "How about friends, with benefits?"

"That would be great!" She exclaimed seemingly relieved. "I was scared that you had expectations and I am not sure I am ready to have a girlfriend just yet, this is still so new..."

"I know, for me too, how about we explore together?"

"Yes I'd like that very much!" she said cheerfully. "Exclusive or not?"

"I'd say not, if you have a boy or a girl you like go for it, and maybe share them with me?" I said playfully.

"That is actually a very enticing idea..." She said biting her lower lip. She looked at me straight in the eyes and I knew at that moment that I wanted her.

"Is Olivia here?" I asked.

"No, she just got out to get breakfast at the café with Lukas. They will be here a while, they need to recover from yesterday.

"do you have courses?" I asked, making my intentions clear.

"Not until this afternoon." She answered smiling.

"Good." I said. "wait for me here".

I rushed out of the room and went into Olivia's bedroom that smelled of sex. I took my luggage and took out some dark stockings with laces, and a black bra. I got out of my PJs, put the stockings and the bra, leaving nothing to the imagination as I had no panties and my trimmed pussy was clearly visible.

I went to the bathroom and took a moment to brush my hair making it look straight and nice again. My freckles were showing and my green eyes looked great. I would do me I though.

Then went back to Laura's room, where she was waiting for me with her Pjs still on.

"Get naked" I said softly but firmly. She looked at me puzzled and as I understood that she was still too shy I approached her.

"Wow..."She said amazed. "You look so damn hot..."

"I know..."I answered. "Have you ever tasted pussy?" I asked.

"No..."

"Do you want to?"

"I think so..."

"Good."I said, now being overcome by lust. I pushed her on the bed, beginning to kiss her passionately, while taking off her blouse. Her perky breasts sprung free and demanded attention, so all while taking off her pants and panties I began to suck on them.

She moaned putting her hand in my hair, encouraging me to continue. But I wanted more.

I descended with my mouth, kissing now her belly. As I was going down her breaths grew shorter and I smelled more and more her sweet pussy.

When I finally reached it I could smell all the musky scent that emanated from her womanhood, and I hungrily lapped all her sweet juices.

She let a moan escape and opened her eyes wide as my tongue made her feel new horizons of pleasure. I lapped hungrily, and felt her breath grow shorter and shorter. She was about to come.

I stopped.

She looked at me visibly frustrated, and I smiled. This time I wanted to come first.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded. I made her lie on the bed and approached my drenched pussy of her face. She could clearly smell my juices from where she was even though she didn't make contact yet.

"Beg." I said suddenly feeling dominant from this position.

"May I lick you please?" She said with a naughty smile, her shyness almost completely gone, but her innocence still showing so that I was completely turned on.

I lowered myself on her mouth, and felt her tongue caressing my clit. The sensation was exquisite, I loved the feeling of her small inexperienced tongue exploring my folds. I looked down and saw her big eyes open, watching me, clearly enjoying what she was doing. I couldn't believe this was her first lesbian experience, she was sooo good.

I began to move my hips, using her mouth as my pussy pleaser while I reached back for her nipples and began pinching them. She moaned loudly, the vibrations only increasing the pleasure I was feeling. She soon began sucking on my clit, while massaging my breasts, she was getting daring, and I was loving it.

I increased the rhythm of my hips, pleasuring myself more and more with her mouth. She grabbed my thighs and pulled me towards her mouth, wanting to taste all of me. That is when I felt that I was coming, and sprayed my juices all over her pretty sweet innocent face.

I moaned loud while pressing her head into my pussy while I kept coming and coming, waves of pleasure crashing through my body.

My desire however did not fade, it wasn't one of those "tiring" orgasms after which you cannot even move, this one was a "I want more where that came from" orgasms.

I got off her face and saw that she was covered in my juices, and that turned me on incredibly. I Kissed her tasting myself at the same time, and began kissing her face in order to clean it from my juices. That made her even hotter and she began touching herself.

When I had tasted all my juices I turned her over and began eating her pussy from behind, while she was fingering her clit. One of my fingers pushed inside her letting a moan escape her lips. She began panting, more and more, and I put a finger on the entrance of her ass.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Do whatever you want to me, I want so desperately to come". She said. I noted her submissive nature, lubricated my finger with her juices, and pushed it in her tight asshole while I was licking her pussy. She let out another moan, of surprise and pleasure, and I began working my knuckle up her tight opening very slowly at first.

"Deeper". She asked at some point.

I complied of course, going as far as the second knuckle, and when I was that this made her moan even louder, I dared to put a second finger inside her. That is when she began shaking and screaming of pleasure.

"Oh my god this is SOOOO good! I can't believe it, it's sooo good!" her fingers now rubbed her clit furiously and my tongue penetrated her pussy. I could feel her juices overflowing and her ass beginning to clench around my fingers. She let out a primal scream and as I felt her sphincter muscles contracting around my fingers she was coming harder than the night before. When her orgasm subsided I took out my fingers and we began slowly kissing, laying in bed like that for a little while.

"You are getting me addicted to you.." she said.

"I am sleeping here for the moment so you can lick me whenever you want." I said with a smile.

"I can't believe I missed out on this until now!"

"We will have to make up for lost time" I said with a sultry voice, kissing her.

"Damn, I taste good."

"Yes you do."

We stayed in bed for another 20 minutes before getting dressed and beginning the day activities. We listened to some music and I helped her to put on her corset, in which she was extremely sexy.

Eventually she had to go to university, and I could go back to visit the city. I went out, and one thing leading to another, I found myself in the same bar as last time. The waiter that served me came to see me and this time presented himself.

"You came back! I am Alexander by the way, last time we couldn't properly talk!"

I saw the many clients in the café and answered: "I am not sure we will have that much more time today, your admirers are waiting for you!"