Libertine Adventures Ch. 03 - Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took his cock in my hand and began stroking him just in front of my face, looking up at him with my big blue eyes. I tentatively put the tip of my tongue on the tip of his cock, and heard him groaning with pleasure. I decided I was going to take my time, and began to lick the tip of his penis, using only my tongue, and sometimes placing sweet kisses on the head. Then my tongue shifted towards the shaft. I noticed then that his pubic hair was trimmed, which I liked in a boy, if I was shaving no reason why he shouldn't too!

I began stroking him again while licking his balls, and he groaned again when I took his sack into my mouth and began sucking it slowly. Then got back up to the head, and finally put my wet lips on the head of his cock, plunging it into my mouth slowly. My tongue meanwhile was circling his head, tasting every little bit of skin he had to give me. I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth, and I began bobbing slowly, while using my tongue as much as I could, making him moan and groan.

I felt his hand on my head, and that made me go a little faster. Bobbing up and down his cock going deeper in my mouth each time. I wanted to try to take him completely, so when his cock hit the back of my mouth and I felt my gag reflex coming up I took his cock out, and tried another position. I curled my lips and stuck my tongue out, this time trying to go all the way. I went slowly and then I pushed my head forward, feeling his cock come into my throat. I felt a twinge of fear but also of excitement, which made my already wet pussy gush even more. The gag reflex came again but I tried not to panic and to control it, going even further until my nose was touching his pelvis.

When I began to run out of breath I took out his cock, letting a stream of saliva connecting my lips and his cock. I wanted to feel his cock in my throat once more, so I forced myself to go as deep as I could, while trying to lick his balls with my tongue that was out. That made him grab my hair and moan even more while he made a movement to go even deeper in my throat. My gag reflex was beginning to come again but this time I wanted to resist, so I felt my throat massaging his cock and heard his groans.

The oxygen began to miss and I was feeling lightheaded, but I wanted to go even more. Tears were forming in my eyes and streamed down my cheeks for the effort and the lack of breath, and finally I pulled his cock off. Leaving his cock full of saliva.

I was now so turned on that with one hand I began to touch myself.

"Use my head to make yourself cum." I said.

"Are you sure I am not going to hurt you?" He asked concerned but excited.

"If I tap your thigh let go." I said, knowing that he could not know my limits yet. He then grabbed my head with both hands and began to pump in and out of my mouth. I did as best as I could to circle his cock with my tongue and pleasure him even more.

I felt his thrusts become quicker and more passionate, and soon he was trying to push all the way inside my throat. It was not long before he was throat fucking me. I put my hand on his ass and pushed him inside me. I also got curious, and one of my fingers adventured near his asshole. Most guys are not keen to have this place touched, but I always wanted to try anal pleasuring a guy. I felt his asshole under the tip of my finger, and that seemed only to turn him on even more.

He pushed into me, but also pushed back against my finger. I brought my finger to my pussy coating it with my fluids to lubricate it and began pushing the tip of my finger into his ass. He pushed back against it now skull fucking me wildly.

"I am going to cum." He panted.

"Mhh mhh mhh.."I said signifying that he could come in my mouth. I pushed my finger deep in his ass all while pushing me down in my throat, and that sent him over the edge. He came and spurted his sweet sperm down my throat. It made me choke a bit and I had to get his cock out of my throat, and began stroking him, taking the remnant of his semen on my tongue and chin.

He collapsed on his bad, and then sit, looking at me, who was still on my knees. I took the string of sperm on my chin with my finger, and wickedly put it in my mouth as I maintained eye contact with him. He smiled, seemingly exhausted, but after a few seconds he looked at me and said "my turn".

He lifted me off the floor, and put me on the bed, spreading my legs, and finally seeing how wet sucking his cock had made me. My musk and scent invaded the whole room, and I saw him licking his lips, ready to enjoy the meal he was about to have.

"Do you like having your ass played with too?" he asked.

"Yes, but I am noew to this, I have never done anal with a guy before." I answered.

He did not comment what I said about not having done it with a guy, but I saw that he had understood.

"I have toys, is that ok?"

"Whatever you want as long as it feels good!" I said horny.

"Good, do tell me if anything feels uncomfortable." He said.

He then reached for a drawer from where he took out a plug.

I gasped. "Just go slow." I said.

"You will be the one guiding me." He answered. And then he began to kiss my thighs, making me shiver. His mouth approached my soaked pussy and I could feel his hot breath between my legs. I pushed grabbed his head being too excited to be teased. And he dove in. Licking the lips of my pussy with passion, as if it was the best meal he ever had.

I moaned and began rocking my hips on his face, using his tongue to pleasure myself. I felt him insert a finger in my pussy, and I pushed back on it to make it go deeper while he was devouring my cunt. He began then to slowly suck on my clit as his finger found his way to my tight opening.

"You want?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes. Yes please." I panted. And then I felt his first knuckle going in my ass while he renewed the assault on my pussy. I moaned as his finger was well lubricated from the juices running down my pussy. He continued licking me while slowly doing back and forth movements with his fingers.

"Deeper." I asked. And felt a second knuckle going in, as my ass clenched around his finger. I could feel him deeper inside me and I wanted more now that my sphincter was getting accustomed to the intrusion.

"More." I said moaning. And he understood, inserting now a second finger in my asshole. I was very relaxed and very excited so the second finger even if it stretched me a little could go in without any trouble, and did me nothing but ecstatic pleasure. I pushed my ass on his fingers, making him understand to go deeper, and felt the third knuckle of both fingers penetrating me. I cried in pleasure as I was feeling the orgasm close. He began to take his fingers slowly in and out of my ass, soon fucking me while he was licking and sucking my clit. I was really close.

When he felt that, he withdrew his fingers from my ass, to which action I yelped in protestation. He then proceeded to coat the plug with my juices, and put it at the entrance of my ass.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Fuck yes." I answered wanting nothing more than to be filled again and to have my long waited orgasm. I felt the tip of the plug push against my ass. Having already been stretched by his fingers the plug began to come in more easily than expected, but the base was way thicker than his fingers, almost as thick as his cock.

He pushed a bit more, and I began to feel a bit of pain, put at that point I did not care, I wanted, no needed to be filled. So I pushed back and felt my sphincter surrendering to the intruder completely as my ass was now swallowing the head of the plug, just to be stopped by its base. I moaned loud.

I looked at him as he had momentarily stopped licking my cunt, and he was just wanting to see my expression as he turned on the vibration of the plug. The wave of pleasure that hit me made me almost jump, and he jumped on the occasion to lick me again, making my ass throb, tightening the plug and making me feel new heights of pleasure by how full I felt. The sensitivity of my cunt increased thanks to the plug and my orgasm was building up again.

"Yes, yes, don't stop, don't you dare stop this time..."

I rocked my hips, pushing the plug deeper in my asshole, and pulled his head to my gushing pussy while I moaned again and again in pleasure. My whole body was now rocking and moving to achieve my long awaited orgasm, and when I was just at the limit he pinched my nipple which made me go over the edge, and I came with an explosive orgasm, squirting all over his face, a thing that had never happened to me before. I noticed with delight as he was not disgusted but continued licking me and drank as much as my girl cum as he could.

When my orgasm subsided I felt him turn off the vibration on the plug, and did a movement to take it out.

"No." I said. "Leave it inside, you will take it out only when you will insert something bigger in there."

His eyes went big, and I could see that he was hard again.

"Ready to go again?" I asked.

"Only if you are" I answered wickedly. "That was awesome I want more." I turned around, going on my hands and knees with my pussy facing him again. I assumed the sluttiest position I could and looked at him with my sweet and innocent look.

"Please, Sir, I am innocent, make me discover the joys of sex..." I said

"You are so not innocent." He answered. "And I love that completely."

I smiled and looked back over my shoulder just to see him put on a condom.

"Are you going to fuck my tight pussy with that big cock of yours?" I asked in the sultriest voice I could make.

"Should I go for something else?" He asked smiling too.

"Only if you make a good job." I said. I felt his hand on my hip while the other one guided his cock to my pussy. I felt the tip at the entrance of my wet hole, and felt him push inside me. I was feeling really tight as the plug was still inserted in my ass.

I opened my eyes, revelling in the penetration and in the awesome sensations his cock was bringing to me. He put the second hand on my hips and began fucking me slowly. I stayed on one elbow while my other hand went to caress my sensitive clit. I began to moan again, while his cock was brushing the inside wall of my pussy I could feel my ass getting tighter around the plug, and my sphincter would contract upon his every thrust sending jolts of pleasure all along my spine.

He began going more quickly and was now giving me a real good fucking. I rocked my hips to meet his thrusts, and felt one of his hands coming on my shoulder so he could go even more wildly. I began to moan and pant, and had to stand on both of my hands not to lose completely control.

"Harder." I said between a moan and a yelp.

He thrust into me harder, this time taking a handful of my hair.

"Oh yes pull my hair harder."

He complied, making me jerk my head back. The pain of him pulling my hair only increased the pleasure I was feeling.

SMACK!

I felt a burning sensation on my ass, and realized he had spanked me. He didn't do it hard. But I wanted more of the burning sensation, possibly harder.

"Again." I asked.

SMACK! SMACK!

This time both of my cheeks turned red and I yelped a both strikes. And at every slap my anus clenched around the plug causing waves of pleasure. I wanted more inside me. I wanted him in my ass.

"Fuck my ass."

He stopped. "What?"

"I said Fuck my ass, I want to feel full and it's so good I want you to fuck my ass."

I was in a drunken and sexual haze and right now I wanted his hard fat cock deep in my ass.

He removed the plug slowly, and I felt empty when he did. He cleaned it up quickly while I was waiting for him on the bed with my asshole gaping open and my pussy dripping. When he came back he put the plug in my pussy and switched it on in full vibration. I moaned again and got on my elbows and knees, spreading my legs as much as I could to give him easy access to my soon-not-virgin ass.

"Go slow, I've never been fucked there before." I said now experiencing a twinge of fear. He reassured me though, saying that he could stop whenever I wanted and that I would be the one doing all the work.

He pressed the tip of his hard cock on my asshole, and pushed slightly. I felt my sphincter resisting, so I tried to relax and accept him in the depths of my anus. Finally the head popped in and I let out a silent scream of mixed pain and pleasure. The plug had stretched me but his cock was something else. I felt so full, and the vibration from the plug in my pussy was driving me crazy.

I decided I did not care about the pain, and began to push towards him, pushing him further inside me. I felt a slightly warm or burning sensation, but when his crotch was pressing against my ass I felt some excitement and felt proud to have taken that fat cock.

"You move whenever you are ready." He said not moving. From where I was I could feel his excitation and knew that it was very hard for him not to just ass fuck me right there and ravage my tight hole. I breathed and then began to move. His cock was halfway out when I pushed back against him again. Slowly he began to move as well and soon we were in a steady rhythm, until I felt completely comfortable having his cock buried deep in my ass.

I felt so dirty, so slutty, and so damn hot having a guy's cock buried in my most private entrance while a plug was vibrating in my pussy. This first double penetration was amazing and I wanted more.

"Fuck me now." I said, letting him know that he could now unleash the desire he had bottle up. He put both hands on my hips and began rocking me back and forth, impaling me on his manhood. He was really fucking my ass as he fucked my pussy moments before.

"Harder." I moaned.

He pulled my hair once again, this time ravaging and abusing my asshole. I tried to tighten my sphincter to see if this could improve the sensations of fullness I was feeling. And it did, it also made Alex groan and I could feel he was near. I then began masturbate and caress my clit with the same rhythm as his thrusts.

He was now groaning at every thrust and so was I. We were unleashing a primal and wild aspect of our sexuality while he was fucking my no-longer-virgin ass. I felt my orgasm coming, but something still lacked.

"Harder." I almost ordered. And that is when the blow came. He spanked me sending waves of pain in my whole body. I screamed in ecstasy, while contracting my ass as much as I could. I felt his cock twitching inside of me and felt him growing bigger inside me. I knew he was going to come and that sent me over the edge. I Let out a primal guttural scream while I came on his cock contracting my pussy and as muscles, sending waves of pleasure in my whole body. I trembled and spasmed while he emptied a full load of cum inside of my ass.

He pressed himself against me and with the contractions of my muscles it felt like I was milking him. My orgasm coursed through me for several more seconds before I collapsed spent on the bed.

He laid on top of me spend as well, we were both a sweaty mess. I began to softly laugh as the orgasmic bliss was hitting me. He withdrew from inside me, threw off the condom and laid down beside me. I ended up curling up against him and he hugged me. He ended up getting up to switch off the lights and put the blanket over us, when he got back to the bed I had already fallen asleep.

The following morning I woke up happy, and felt that everything was okay. I looked at the sleepy figure beside me of Alex. I drank his body with my eyes and wondered if he ever got woken up with a blowjob. So I decided to give it a try. He was still naked from the night before, so I slowly took in my mouth his limp cock and began sucking on it and licking the head.

I sensed him groan and continued to suck his cock that was slowly rowing inside my mouth. I remembered the night before when he fucked my throat and got suddenly excited. I continued to bob on his cock until I felt a hand on my head and a light moan.

"Damn this is the best way of waking up." He said with a sleepy yet excited voice. His cock now completely hard, I tried to put it deep in my mouth trying to reproduce the deepthroat of the previous night, but apparently my larynx was less flexible in the morning and could only hit my gag reflex. I would work on that later. I concentrated on his cock and began fondling his balls with my hand while the other accompanied the movements of my mouth.

I felt his hand bringing my body closer, and understanding the message I got over him, now resting in a 69 position. I found out that it was easier for me this way to take him deep in my throat, but now his tongue was distracting me, and soon his finger probing my sore ass did not help either. I decided that if he could I could, and after lubricating my finger I inserted one into his anus as well.

To that he responded with a satisfied groan, while bucking his hips to meet my mouth. My tongue remembered the movements he liked and now I was doing a blowjob in exactly the manner I knew would not make him last a long time. When I felt he was close I allowed myself to rock my hips using his face as a fuck toy, and I felt him cumming in my mouth at the same time as my orgasm hit me.

It was not as powerful as the one I had from the ass fucking he gave me but still a very welcome one. I did not swallow right away, before that I turned around and showed him that like a good girl I was keeping it in my mouth, then I swallowed and showed him my empty mouth.

"You are incredible..."He said. "do you have other surprises like this?"

"I may have some, I have to ask someone first though."

"What do you mean?" He asked now curious.

"You will see, it's a surprise." I said winking at him.

"You certainly are full of surprises.

We talked for a bit while he made coffee, and asked me about my past and how I became so wild while looking so innocent, and I told him that I had not always been this way, and that many of my perceptions of sexuality changed since the passing of my mother. While he said he was sorry to hear that I said that I did not feel anything weirdly enough and that for the moment I was just exploring my sexuality. Which I liked, a lot.

He said It was going to hit me, that when his dad passed away it took a while but eventually it hit him, and when it did it was a very hard time. I told him that I was not looking for a relationship and he answered that he understood and that we could be friends with benefits until one of us found a someone.

I learned too that we identified as straight but loved to have his ass played with, and that I was the first one to actually touch him there for usually people thought that it was gay or that it made him less manly, and I went on about how the prostate actually came from the same embryonal structure as the clitoris and that basically men were made to have anal pleasure. Then reminded him that Spartans, the most badass men on the planet believed that real sex and love was between men and that women were for procreation, and then blamed it on the idiotic society that taught kids to be homophobic.

He smiled at my enthusiasm and wondered if I was a scientist. I answered that I only liked to read a lot but that I was currently on an off year because I wanted to figure what to do with my life.

After a nice conversation and a well done coffee I took my things and headed out. We said bye to each other as I walked towards my sister's house, where I knew form the messages I received that Laura was waiting for me.

When I got there she was playing diablo 3 and slashing demons with her barbarian. I loved her Goth look and her piercing that made her seem so trashy but at the same time cute and sexy. I could not believe that my sister had a roommate so hot and decided to hook up with that idiot on Lukas anyway.