Libido

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe momentarily released his digital exploration of Robyn's clit to reach down to free his thick, throbbing manhood from the incarceration of his khaki shorts, and it popped free just as Joe brought Robyn to a second orgasm, this one a more intense, prolonged vaginal release, thick, milky cream oozing from Robyn's cunt, spilling onto Joe's face as he lapped at the sweet juice, using his tongue to extract more of the liquid and relocate streams of it into Robyn's asshole.

While Robyn was still in the after-shocks of the most intense cum she had ever experienced, still gasping for breath, Joe stood up and grabbed Robyn's impossibly firm buttocks with both hands, lifting her body into the air for a few seconds, and positioned his stiff, thick cock so that she landed with a screech directly onto his dick.

He backed her against the door and they stood there, perspiration now forming on Robyn's forehead, causing her mascara to run down her face, while Joe's sweat cascaded down from his own brow, and mixed with the salty taste of Robyn's cum on his lips as he fucked her savagely standing up, face-to-face, their eyes locked onto the other, the young athletic vixen's vise-like cunt being assaulted, but magically so, by her mature, expert, dominating lover.

Confident that he had split her apart enough to prepare her for the ultimate thrust, he used all of his force and slammed his massive length so hard into Robyn's tunnel that his cockhead jammed into Robyn's cervix, another sensation that she had never felt, and as her cunt convulsed and contracted and desperately tried to adjust to his girth, he stood completely still, the only movement being his big, long, steel-hard, talented cock silently massaging the muscles oh, so, deep within Robyn's cunt, and together they felt Robyn's cunt spurt once more as she virtually collapsed onto Joe's chest, her long legs turning to jello as the force of the third powerful orgasm wracked her entire being.

Just as swiftly, without even waiting for Robyn's explosion to subside, Joe swung his hips backward and extracted his cock from Robyn's sated cunt with a loud, audible 'plop' that echoed along the walls of the small, condensed room, as Robyn's eyes snapped open and pleaded with a non-verbal wide-eyed look that silently yelled, "No, don't stop, please. More."

Joe deliberately pushed his still rock-hard monster back into the confines of his shorts and smoothed Robyn's wrinkled dress back down over her waist, gentle once more, and he wiped the sweat from his cheeks and used it to slick back his neatly-coiffed hair.

"I'm going to come and visit you late on Thursday evening, near the end of your performance," he calmly declared, tenderly stroking the smeared make-up running down Robyn's face. "And then, I'm going to take you home, you're going to suck my cock in my car until I cum all over that beautiful face, and when we get to my house, I'm going to fuck that tight virgin ass of yours, the one that Kevin won't satisfy."

Robyn didn't know whether to cry or to rub her pussy against Joe's body, and beg for his magnificent cock to pierce her again and again. She shook her head meekly, lamenting her fiancee's reticence to please her anal cravings.

He smirked as he kissed Robyn on the forehead. "Again, if you want Kevin's money in the near future, all of this can be our little secret, Robyn. But until then, you will be mine at my calling. Remember, quid pro quo." He shut the door behind him, leaving Robyn to peer at her thong in tatters at her feet while her cum still dripped down her leg in a small stream.

Joe pranced up the steps and drifted back onto the deck, looking none the worse for wear, smiling and waving to a few familiar faces before entering the house through the sliding screen door. He glanced over his shoulder and walked up the stairway to the upper level, down the hall to the master bedroom, where Karen Richmond knelt on all fours on the king bed.

He closed the door behind him, and opened his shirt to peel off the wire and small recording device that had been taped to his chest, and tossed it to Karen while unzipping his shorts again, his cock still semi-hard and covered with Robyn's juices.

"Mission accomplished," Joe said, while offering his thick cock to Karen, who greedily engulfed it into her mouth. "You won't have to worry about that little gold-digger in your family once your son has that tape mailed to him on the sly."

Karen had already engulfed Joe's full length and was tickling his heavy balls with her tongue, and she released him from her mouth only long enough to exclaim, "And here's part of your fee for such expert disclosure and discovery, counselor." Karen's mouth descended again to Joe's cock. "God, that little tramp is tasty, too."

Joe took his hands to the back of the older woman's head and watched contentedly as Karen sucked him. Nobody sucked cock like Karen Richmond, he thought to himself as his shaft disappeared into Karen's mouth. Nobody. A world-class deep-throating cocksucker. And his agreement with Karen, as compensation for his favor of seducing Robyn, was that Karen would suck him on demand, whenever he so desired.

He looked out the window and saw Robyn stumbling tentatively from the utility room below, her dress askew, nervously glancing left and right to see if she'd been detected. He smiled as he shot his seed down Karen's waiting mouth as his thoughts drifted to how he would fuck Robyn Thursday night, before the audiotape was received by Kevin. Joe would make sure of that.

Quid pro quo, he thought, the last of his cum dripping onto Karen's chin. He would have Robyn's ass and Karen's mouth at his disposal. It was quite a master legal and libidinous maneuver.

Once you cut through all the money and legal mumbo-jumbo, he pondered, pulling up his zipper, there was one constant only.

Sex. The only true universal currency. Fueled forever by libido.

12