Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RVon
RVon
41 Followers

"I don't get it," a puzzled Lisa said, the smoke from the Misty she held delicately between her index and middle fingers drifting behind her. "Then why I are you flirting with this creep?"

"Why, my darrhhling niece? Because you don't have any more money, so I'm teaching you how to use your feminine wiles to drink gratis. It's an important lesson for any woman -- especially, exceedingly attractive women like us -- to know and exploit. See, it's already working. He hasn't been at our table for five minutes and already I've got him buying us drinks."

"I hope you know what you're doing, and not leading him on too much. His forehead was starting to sweat when you touched his hand. He obviously wants you."

"Naturally, darrhhling," the self-satisfied and conceited Angelina said, before taking another draw on her cigarette holder and blowing out the smoke. "I've got him right in the palm of my feminine little hand."

"Well, just don't turn him on too much, or else you may not be able to get rid of him. We came her to dance, too, remember."

"Oh, not to worry, darrhhling. I've done this so many times that I've got it down to a science. It's like taking candy from a baby. I'll tease him just enough to get what I want, and that'll be it."

"Just watch yourself, okay? You know it doesn't take much alcohol for you to lose all control."

"What are you talking about, darrhhling? I'm always in control of my inhibitions."

"Really?! What about my bachelorette party, when you practically forced that male stripper to submit to you?"

"Oh, that. From what I recall, it was just harmless bachelorette fun."

"Apparently, you blocked that memory out, because that was more than harmless. You sucked that guy dry."

"Well, whatever. That's history. Here they come. Now, watch and learn."

"Here you go, ladies," Kenny said, placing Angelina's and Lisa's drinks before them before taking his seat next to the librarian. "Two Cosmos for the two hottest chicks in the club."

"Thank you," Angelina said, before scooting her chair closer to Kenny and flirtatiously placing her hand that held her cigarette holder on his thigh. Raising the black tip of the shaft to her lips, Angelina took a pull that sunk her cheeks, slid the moist end of the holder out of her mouth and exhaled into Kenny's face, as her face broke into a shit-eating grin. "Now...where were we, darrhhling?"

Forty minutes -- and another round of Cosmos -- later, Lisa and Tony were reduced to mere bystanders, as Angelina and Kenny proceeded to get to know each other better. Her guard clearly down now, thanks to the effects of three cocktails, the new relationship had become a little too chummy for Angelina's concerned niece and nephew's comfort level. Sensing her buzzed aunt was close to crossing a line she couldn't cross back from, Lisa attempted to run interference.

"Hey, Aunt Ang," she said, rising from her chair and taking her aunt by the hand. "Let's dance."

"Look at that ass, man," Kenny said, admiring Angelina's taut, age-defying butt as she and Lisa boogied together. "I am hot, hot, hot for teacher."

Tony turned his chair around to face the dancefloor, his eyes immediately fixating on his aunt's crotch, the tassels from her short skirt swaying across it like windshield wipers.

"C'mon, man," he said, after summoning the strength to look away from the erotic scene. "Do you mind? That's my aunt you're talking about."

"Well, she's not my aunt. I have a hard time seeing her as ANYONE'S aunt. All I see is a smokin' hot chick."

"Yeah, but like I told you, she's married."

"And she's sure as shit not acting like it. Think I'm getting some of that hot teacher ass tonight."

Angelina's depressed nephew took a sip of his beer. For as much as he protested, he suspected his offensive coworker was probably right. Things sure seemed to be trending toward Kenny fucking his aunt.

When the women returned to the table 15 minutes later they found two fresh Cosmos waiting for them.

"Mmmm...mmmm," Angelina said, after taking a sip of her drink, before placing it down on the table so she would have her hands free to ready another cigarette in a holder. "I'm feeling good tonight."

"You're looking good, too, baby," Kenny told her, igniting his lighter, which Angelina promptly accepted. "How about we dance?"

"As soon as I finish my drink, darrhhling," she said, before turning her head away to politely blow out a plume of smoke.

Angelina crossed her right booted leg over her left, and allowed the toe of her pointy boots to make light contact with Kenny's inner thigh. Keeping it there, she periodically flexed her ankle so as to rub his leg with her booted foot, a blatantly flirtatious act that -- if it wasn't irritating Kenny's skin, was surely getting under Tony's skin.

Angelina and Kenny continued to carry on their one-on-one conversation, smoking, laughing and drinking. Ten minutes later Angelina lifted her glass and proceeded to drain the contents.

"Ahhh..." she said, proudly placing her empty glass on the table. "Now, I'm ready. Let's dance, darrhhling."

Sufficiently loosened up, Angelina took Kenny's hand and led him to the dancefloor, exaggeratingly shaking her butt as she walked. Once there, Kenny grabbed ahold of Angelina by the waist with each hand and away they went, slow dancing to the beat of Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing."

"What are we gonna do about this?" Tony asked Lisa from the table, as they watched Kenny press his body tight against their aunt's and all but dry hump her.

"About what? Aunt Ang is just having fun," said his sister, who was now buzzed herself and apparently not as concerned as before about her aunt falling off the fidelity wagon.

"This isn't fun. This is serious. Look at that! Now, he's got his hand on her ass!"

"Don't be so uptight. Aunt Ang doesn't seem to mind."

"Well, I mind."

"Are you jealous or something?"

Tony's face turned red with embarrassment at the accusation.

"No!" he said defensively. "She's a married woman. She shouldn't be acting like this."

Lisa gave a "whatever" shrug of her shoulders and started dancing in her chair, leaving Tony as the only one to worry about their aunt's wellbeing.

After three more dances, Angelina and Kenny returned to the table.

"I'll go get us some more drinks," Kenny announced.

"I think they've had enough," Tony said, looking into the glazed eyes of his aunt. "It's time to go."

"Good idea. Angelina, want to see my apartment?"

"No. I'm taking her home."

"The hell you are!"

"The hell I'm not!"

"Mind your own business. She's an adult. She can make her own decisions."

"No, she can't. Look at her. She's bombed. You're not taking her anywhere."

The intoxicated Angelina was now swaying unsteadily in her seat, eyes still open, but fixed and unblinking. The lights may have been on, but it was clear no one was home.

The heated exchange quickly escalated and the two men were now squared up against each other. Despite being outweighed by some 20lbs of muscle, though, Tony stood his ground -- determined to protect his vulnerable aunt from Kenny's sexual advances. The faceoff continued in icy silence, becoming tenser with each passing second.

"Ahhh...fuck it," Kenny finally said half a minute later, as he stepped down from the showdown, turning away to retrieve his jacket that was slung over his chair. "It's not worth wrecking the place. She wouldn't be much fun now, anyway. I'm not gonna forget this, though, man."

Kenny turned to Angelina.

"Till we meet again," he said, taking her right hand in his and kissing the top of it, before exiting the club.

Tony breathed a sigh of relief. Pivoting to another problem, he wondered how to get his drunken relatives home.

"Lisa, Aunt Ang shouldn't be driving. Are you good to drive?" he asked his sister.

"Of course. Where's my purse?" she asked, looking about the table.

"It's right in front of you."

"Oh, yeah. There it is."

With that sobriety question answered -- albeit inadequately, according to Tony's standards -- slowly he began to lead his tipsy aunt and sister out of Scully's and to his car. Whosever automobile they'd taken to the club -- Lisa's or Angelina's -- would have to be picked up the next day.

After he'd safely buckled them into their seats, Tony's taxi service made its rounds. First, he dropped Lisa off at the home where she lived with new husband, Richie, at a neighboring town 15 minutes to the north. Then he turned the car around to take his aunt home. By now, Angelina, who was riding shotgun, was passed out.

She'll never know how close she came to getting fucked by Kenny, Tony said to himself, as he stopped at a red light and looked into her unconscious aunt's beautiful face.

His eyes couldn't help but travel south on Angelina's body, where they quickly settled on her barely covered crotch. Again, he was transfixed and brought back in time to his young teens when he'd fallen madly in lust with his sexy aunt.

BEEEEPPP!!!! came the horn honk from the car behind Tony's. The unexpected noise jolted him from his daydream. Noticing that the traffic light was now green, he stepped his foot on the gas pedal and the car passed through the intersection. Ten minutes later, he pulled his car into his aunt's driveway, next door to the house where he still lived with his parents.

I guess Tom's out, Tony said to himself, noticing only Angelina's car parked in the driveway.

Tony exited the car and walked over to the passenger side. Opening up the car door, he unbuckled his aunt's seat belt and carefully began to extract her from the vehicle. After leaning her up against the car, he knelt and allowed her limp body to fall over his right shoulder. Standing back up, his face was now against his aunt's left, partially exposed, butt cheek -- the fabric of her short dress having ridden up to where he could feel her nylons against his skin and peripherally see the red thong she was wearing wedged between her butt crack. Tom turned his eyes away in shame and pulled the dress down over her ass, but the fabric snapped up again. Trying not to look at the tempting sight, Tony held his unconscious aunt by the back of her thighs and carried her over the shoulder the 50 or so steps to the front door, Angelina's arms flailing behind him.

Once there, he reached above the doorframe for the spare house key his aunt always kept there, found it, inserted it in the lock, turned the doorknob and crossed the threshold. Tony flipped on the light switch, immediately illuminating the pitch- black living and dining rooms in light. He then walked about 20 feet and gently laid his aunt down on her back on the couch. Standing above her with hands on hips he contemplated what to do next. Not knowing when Tom would be home and not wanting to leave his passed out aunt alone in her present condition, Tony decided he should try to sober her up.

Taking a knee beside her, Tony clapped his aunt's left hand.

"Aunt Ang! Can you hear me?" he asked. "Wake up, Aunt Ang. Wake up."

The drunken women failed to stir, and the light hand taps to her cheeks failed to rouse her either. Tony stood up and looked down at her, as he considered his plan B. The sight before him though only served to break his concentration. God, she's sexy, he thought, admiring her face, before taking stock of the rest of her; the skimpy dress that perfectly complimented her hourglass figure, and the sexy and shiny, black high-heeled, knee-high boots that accentuated her toned and slim legs. I want her so bad.

Before Tony knew it, he was turned on; his dick rising high and hard to the occasion, behind the zipper of his Levis jeans.

Stop it, will ya? Stop it! he said to himself. This is wrong. She's your aunt. You shouldn't have feelings like this for her.

And yet he did. In that leave-nothing-to-the-imagination dress, take-no-prisoners boots and more face makeup than he'd ever seen on her, Angelina no longer looked the part of Tony's attractive, yet conservatively dressed aunt. He now saw her as other men did: any other woman;, and a highly sexual creature.

After half a minute, Tony summoned the willpower to break from the scene. Entering the kitchen, he removed the coffee pot from the Mr. Coffee cradle and took it to the sink. Still distracted, though, by his sensual aunt, he turned the faucet on at full strength and a blast of water came forth, striking the back edge of the pot, the ricochet splattering the front of his shirt and pants.

"Great...just great," the annoyed nephew said sarcastically, his clothes soaked through.

Tony took a dishtowel and tried to dry himself off, but it was no use. So as not to track water through the rest of the house, he stripped to his tee shirt and boxers, carried his drenched clothes into the basement, placed them in the clothes dryer and turned the machine on.

Returning to the living room -- and his still-passed-out-aunt -- Tony thought better of his previous plan.

"Forget it," he said. "It's too late for coffee anyway. I'd better just put her to bed."

The barely clothed young man bent over and scooped his aunt up and paused as her body settled in his arms. Then, he bridal carried her across the living room and up the staircase. Once on the second floor, he took a left turn and continued walking to the first door on the left, Angelina's bedroom. After entering the room, he laid her face up on the middle of his aunt's new waterbed, purchased to add a little more kick to her already spicy sex life. Tony paused to catch his breath while waiting for Angelina's body to rest on the wavy surface. When it did, some 20 seconds later, he reached down and removed his aunt's eyeglasses from her head so she wouldn't damage them overnight. As he placed them safely on the nightstand, the telephone in the bedroom began to ring. After two rings, the answering machine responded.

"You've reached the Lione-Bailey residence," came Angelina's voice from the speaker. "Neither Angelina nor Thomas can come to the phone right now, but please leave a message after the beep and we'll return your call just as soon as we come up for air. Ciao, darrhhling."

BEEP!

"Angelina?" Tom responded. "Are you there? I guess you're still out. I think we need to change our message. My mother would freak if she heard that. Anyway, my car won't start; not sure what's wrong with it. I'm going to spend the night at Paul's and call for a tow first thing tomorrow. I'll call you in the morning when I find out what's wrong with it. Ugh...I'm really bummed. You looked so beautiful tonight. It took me forever to learn that song because all I could think of was you in that sexy dress and boots giving me fellatio. Maybe you'll wear that when I get home? Please? Anyway, good night. Love you."

The familiar voice of her young lover saying one of her favorite words cut through the alcohol-induced haze, awakening Angelina.

"Thomas?" asked the now-conscious, but still drunk woman. "Is that you?"

Tony, who had sat on the edge of the bed to hear the message, turned around to face his aunt.

Sozzled, and without her glasses, the otherwise legally blind woman couldn't distinguish that the figure next to her was Tony and not Tom.

"Darhhling, let me... help you off with that... so we can have some... fun," slurred Angelina, reaching her hands for the fuzzy, image that she assumed was her husband's groin.

Before Tony could back away, Angelina managed to succeed, and her hand connected flush with his dick through the open flap in his boxers.

"I promised you... the best...fellatio ever," Angelina continued, her hand maintaining a firm yet delicate grip on her stunned nephew's penis. "It's showtime."

Not wanting to risk the pain of having his cock pulled by the drunken, unpredictable woman, Tony complied, and Angelina moved closer and inhaled his rod, engulfing it so completely that her lips practically kissed his balls.

Her action immediately triggered an erection. Still, the reluctant "suckee" resisted the foreplay, gently pushing his aunt at her shoulders. But even in her stupor, the chronically dominant sexual partner would have none of it.

"Do you want me to bite your penis?" she asked angrily, after her nephew's movement dislodged his dick from her mouth. "Now, lie still and let me pleasure you."

The warning received that he may be in store for an even worse pain if he failed to submit, Tony allowed his lustful aunt to force him on to his back. Blindly fishing about his groin, she first recaptured his cock in hand, then retook it deep into her throat and started to do her thing. For as inebriated as she was, Angelina's oral work of Tony's cock was anything but a sloppy mess. It was if she was holding a masterclass on the subject. Not surprising, given that if a poll of her ex-lovers was conducted she would have undoubtedly been named the reigning blowjob queen of New Jersey.

Belying her present condition, Angelina went about her task with tongue planted firmly in cheek -- until she deployed it, lips and mouth with the careful and deft precision and patience of a diamond cutter. The tools of her informal trade worked as a team. Sometimes together, sometimes apart, but always in perfect harmony. To her, fellatio was as much an art form as it was a science. Anyone could suck a dick. But to truly provide her sexual partner with the most sensuality from the experience, Angelina believed that she had to be both mechanically sound in the way she manipulated a dick and in the presentation of how she performed fellatio. She knew what amount of pressure must be applied to a man's cock -- and when, and how sensitively it needed to be caressed and stimulated to make it ultimately -- and mercifully -- release its load of semen.

While Tony was no virgin, he'd never before had the pleasure of oral sex. Courtesy of his unwitting aunt, -- the face that launched a thousand heads -- the blowjob was like nothing he ever imagined, and left him wondering what he'd been missing up until now. For the next 20 minutes, she treated his dick gently, yet firmly, licking it, sucking it and teasing it. Training it do whatever she wanted to, whenever she wanted to. And all Tony had to do was lie back and let her take him for an orgasmic ride; an out of body sexual experience.

While his eyes were closed through most of it, he had no trouble conjuring up erotic images of the woman who was turning him on; indeed, who had been turning him since puberty. Seeing her in his mind's eye...the provocative outfit, complete with nylons and fuck-me boots, that she wore that evening -- and was still wearing -- made Tony yearn ever more for his beloved Aunt Angelina. And now she was giving him head. He was in heaven. So consumed and preoccupied was he by his good fortune and sexual hunger for her that he lost sight of how forbidden this physical encounter was. Which is why it was another five minutes before Tony realized that Angelina's mouth was no longer massaging his dick with the same intensity as earlier. In fact, it wasn't doing anything.

"Aunt Ang?" he asked, raising his head off the bed to look down at his bare crotch.

There, he saw the top of his aunt's unmoving salt -- but mostly pepper-haired head. Reaching down, he gently shook Angelina by the bare shoulder. Still no response. Tom then sat up in bed and carefully lifted her off his groin. Now, he could see that she had passed out yet again and a ribbon of pre-cum hung from her bottom lip. Tony rolled his unconscious aunt off him and onto her back. Clearly, she was in no condition now to finish the blowjob.

Still rock hard, desperately needing an outlet for what she had started, yet not wanting to have an accident in his aunt's bed, Tony rose from the bed and ran to the bathroom. Standing over the toilet, he looked to his right, past the half-open door. With his temptress aunt in her racy outfit sprawled on the bed, Tony proceeded to rub one out, like he'd done countless other times with Angelina as his inspiration. Masterbating so vigorously that his knees began to buckle, Tony closed his eyes and moaned in ecstasy. Re-opening them, stealing one more glimpse at his femme fatale aunt in her nylons, boots and petite-sized dress, finally did it, as gelatinous globs of cum ejaculated from his cock into the bowl below him. Tony continued the self-stroking for another half a minute until every ounce of love juice had been drained from his dick.

RVon
RVon
41 Followers