Librarians in Heat - The Extras

Story Info
The 2 Codas to Librarians in Heat. Extra fun!
6.3k words
4.81
4.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Codas to Librarians in Heat by jokermon (J.K. Ermon).

These stories are erotic fantasy fiction. They feature explicit futanari (hermaphrodite) content. All people and events in these two stories are fictitious and are not meant to represent any real-life people, events or medical conditions. If reading this kind of material is illegal where you reside, don't read it. It you are not old enough to legally read this kind of material according to your local laws, don't read it.

Break Time is copyright the author©2008.

Library Hide and Seek is copyright the author©2009.

CODA 1

Break Time

-- or --

Stranger Than Fiction

Michelle bowed her head and wept hot tears of joy. Her empty vagina wept too. The near-painful stretching of her rectum around Helga's massive penis made her whole body want to twist and shake. She felt like screaming. She couldn't believe how wide open and full she was, and as Eunice's warm beefy thickness eased another few inches up her well-lubricated rear exit with a moist schlup, she let out a little squeak between clenched teeth.

She was down on her hands and knees between the shelves in the Non-Fiction section (appropriate, she thought, as this experience was unbelievable-but-true), skirt up and panties off. Her glasses hung below her neck, and they danced and dangled at the end of their chain.

The carpet bristled under her knees and elbows. It made scrunching noises as her weight shifted backwards and forwards with Helga's thrusts.

The librarian grunted and forced herself still deeper into her assistant's ass. Helga maintained a tight grip on her waist and completed her penetration with a combination of pulling on Michelle's waist and pushing with her own hips.

Michelle's eyes played blindly over the spines of books as she felt Helga's balls press upon her cunt. She was finally in all the way, thank God.

As a reasonably experienced bad girl, Michelle had experimented with anal sex before, and was able to relax sufficiently to bear Helga's initial entry. The sheer size of her was overwhelming, though, and she thought she might freak out. She couldn't believe how deeply into her body Eunice had reached. Through an effort of will, she forced her body to accept this invasion and sighed in sweet relief as the discomfort faded.

"Excellent, Miss Campeau," Helga stated in her prim, precise librarian's tone. "Now begin pumping, if you please."

"Yes, Miss Jaeger," she replied shakily. She began drawing her body back and forth, while Helga remained immobile. As the sensations from her chute registered, Michelle's eyes rolled up and she gasped loudly.

"Keep going," prodded Helga.

"Yes...yes, Miss Jaeger," sobbed Michelle, and promptly began shoving back and forth along that delicious length of librarian meat. She moaned out loud, and then cried out with all her heart as the sweet friction set all her senses ablaze. The carpet scrunched even louder beneath them.

She reached under herself and frantically rubbed her clitoris. Her breath seemed to woosh out of her as her whole body leapt up into a sudden, wondrous climax.

"Oh God," she gasped. "Ohhhh, God...!"

Her arms gave out, and Michelle found herself ass up and face down, screaming into the carpet. Her orgasm fairly rattled her bones, and it got even better when she heard Helga drop her cool façade and begin gasping herself. Eunice pulsed in her tight compartment and Helga let out a throttled kind of shriek. Michelle had such a tight grip on Eunice, she could feel each squirt rocket up her length, feel all the little muscles flexing and pushing, sending all that hot, sweet sperm to its final destination deep in Michelle's ass.

Ohhh God...so nasty...so beautiful...

Spent, Helga pulled out, and it seemed like a full minute before her glans finally escaped. A warm, thick flood of her fluids oozed out over Michelle's pussy. The girl sighed in bliss.

Helga rose shakily to her feet.

"Now then," she said, taking up position in front of Michelle. She reached down and grabbed hold of the tight bun into which the girl had pulled her hair. Gripping it, Helga dragged her up to her knees.

Helga made sure Michelle's cat's eye glasses were back in place on her face, and then opened the girl's mouth and thrust her sperm-lathered, ass-juicy cock inside.

The shock of it made Michelle's eyes water. The sweetness of Helga's come blended with the tang of Michelle's violated anus. She relaxed her throat just as she had relaxed her ass earlier, and took her boss all the way to the balls.

"Yes...yes..." Helga thrust back and forth. She studied her assistant's pretty blue eyes, watched the tears run down her face. "Suck it. Yes. Suck it harder. Suck it until I come again."

Heart exploding with joy, Michelle sucked as hard as she could. Her eyes flicked over to the clock on the wall. It was only 10:42 a.m.

The End

CODA 2

Library Hide and Seek

-- or --

Driving Miss Eunice

The clock read 6:03pm. Helga smiled as she locked the main entrance of MacKenzie Memorial from the inside. She stood for a few moments, staring out the wide glass double doors. The library sat tucked away in a quiet corner of Oyster Creek, down a winding street shielded from the far edge of town by a copse of Texas live oaks. There was nobody in sight. The library's final borrowers of the day were long gone.

She unbuttoned her cardigan and draped it over the handicapped access railing. Her little smile didn't change as she undid the cuffs of her blouse, and then the row of pearl buttons down the front. She took off her shirt and carefully laid it over her cardigan.

Her bra was lacy and brief. It barely covered her nipples. She plucked at the lace scalloping riding the edge into her cleavage, and took stock of the immediate area around the library. There were roads with cars moving in the distance, buildings, the big W-sign of the local Whataburger and more trees, but nothing nearby. After closing time on a Monday, the library may as well have been on the moon.

Satisfied, Helga unsnapped her bra and added it to the pile. Her breasts swung heavily with their sudden freedom. It was exciting to undress here, like this. Her nipples stood up, and her breathing grew heavier.

She unzipped her skirt at the back and let it drop. She wore no panties today.

Her nylons were held up by a gauzy white garter belt, and they provided a pretty, feminine frame for her thickly tumescent penis. It stood at half mast in an elegant downward banana-curve. She gave it a light touch, and it enlarged a bit, straightening slightly.

She unsnapped her garters and stepped out of her shoes so she could roll her nylons down and pull them off. She carefully deposited them and the garter belt on the growing heap of clothing draped over the handicapped access-ramp railing. She stepped back into her shoes--sexy black ones, her normal working flats were in her office--and finally turned her bare back on the glass double doors.

"Ready or not," she called out, "here I come!"

She giggled like a schoolgirl as she paraded in her high heels through her library. She hadn't run around naked after hours in ages. She'd forgotten how much she loved it. She used to turn out all the lights and prowl around like a nude burglar, excited beyond belief. She always wound up lying in a pool of moonlight below one of the big conservatory windows, masturbating like mad.

The late-afternoon sunlight cut swathes of gold through the library, making both light and shadow more vivid. She saw the panties at once, lying on the floor in the archway to the children's section. It was a peach-colored thong, one of her favorites; she loved to see Michelle wear it. She especially liked watching her remove it.

She walked over, and saw the silk half-slip by the door to the loading dock, the one marked Employees Only. She opened the door, and to the right of the big garage door, she saw Michelle's dress draped over the horizontal aluminum push-bar of the emergency exit.

Helga paused. That door led outside, to the back parking lot. She opened it.

She noticed Michelle's bra at once, it matched the peach color of her panties. The minx had tied it to the aerial of Helga's station wagon, and it flapped in the gentle breeze like a pennant.

She looked around, but of course no one was there. The warm breeze and the fresh open air on her nude body made her more excited. Her penis rose, straightened, and then arched upward cockily.

She clicked across the asphalt and peered into her car. There lay Michelle in the back seat, lying naked on a plush quilt she'd thrown over it. She had lowered the backrest to give them lots of play room. She lay with her knees pointed up, and her own high heels made deep indentations into the quilt. She smiled at Helga, and lifted first one foot, then the other, to plant those heels far apart, giving Helga an excellent view up between her legs. She slipped both hands down her belly, over the ledge of her pelvis, and rested them on either side of her vagina. She used two fingers to fold back her plump, soft labia, opening herself wide to Helga's lustful gaze. Her bright pink insides glimmered with moisture. Her sensual smile turned into a broad, lewd grin.

"One-two-three on Michelle," breathed the Librarian, and opened the car door. She climbed in between Michelle's legs.

Her penis was so rigid she had to throttle it down into position. It dripped with its juice. Her broad plow grazed each of Michelle's knuckles as it sank inside.

"Ah, Jesus," the girl moaned. No matter how many times she took it, that huge prick of Helga's always made her lips pull back from her teeth. "That's it. Oh yeah. Gimme some Eunice."

Helga gave a breathless laugh as she pushed herself deep into her assistant. Michelle mewled and bit her lip. Helga lowered her body and their breasts squashed warmly together. Michelle lifted her legs to knot around Helga's waist and accidentally kicked the roof.

"Don't dent my car," admonished Helga.

"Buy you a new one," mumbled Michelle, and then her pretty mouth went slack in a long moan as Helga's hips began rising and falling. Helga kissed her. Michelle wrapped her arms around her boss and gripped her shoulders. Their tongues slid together.

"Yes...yes," Michelle grunted. She raised her hips to force Helga's big pole more fully into her. "Oh God, give it to me. Do it."

Helga's station wagon began bouncing on its suspension. The squeaking of its shock absorbers mixed with the rhythmic sluicing sound of moist intercourse.

Helga's warm, smooth weight rocked back and forth on top of her. Helga's beautiful, pleasure-twisted face bobbed up and down in Michelle's field of vision. The friction of skin on skin, and the headier friction of well-lubricated skin in skin made Michelle moan with helpless joy.

The girl's lanky, nubile frame writhed in Helga's arms and pressed into her assault. They kissed, and moaned into each other's mouths.

Helga groaned. All the playful deferral of pleasure that led up to this moment had eroded her restraint to almost nothing. When she heard Michelle's moans rise into a sharper, more expectant register, her toes curled and she lost it entirely. Her delightfully sore, engorged testicles pulled up tight and she could feel her orgasm rise with agonizing slowness. It reached critical mass, and she buried her face in the crook of Michelle's neck and screamed.

Michelle gasped at the wonderful sensation of Helga ejaculating in her. Eunice convulsed in her warm grasp and spat heavy streamers of hot seed deep into her hungry womb.

Michelle's eyes rolled up and she made a loud "hurrrrgh" noise that rose into an unladylike squeal as her own climax gripped and released, gripped and released like frothy whitecaps rising and crashing upon each other.

~~~

They lay on the quilt in each others' arms, gently kissing and stroking each other in the dazed aftermath.

"God I love this," Michelle was saying. "I love you." Her eyes were glassy and happy. "I absolutely love what you do to me."

"We should get our clothes," murmured Helga.

"If you say so," said Michelle. She was always reluctant to leave an embrace. She was always the one who wanted to cuddle a little longer, maybe initiate a new round of lovemaking. She was insatiable, always wanting more until she passed out.

Helga climbed out, and then tottered upright on her high heels. Her legs were a little rubbery. She walked unsteadily back to the door by the loading dock. Her buttocks were jiggling, she knew, and swayed her hips out of pure devilment.

"Ooh," Michelle purred, ogling her from her lazy sprawl on the car seat. "I love watching you walk."

Helga chuckled and wiggled her ass a little more, but then frowned when she tried the emergency door. It was locked. The big garage door of the loading dock was also locked, and her keys were inside. Uh-oh.

She walked back to her car. Her vague sense of amusement became something like mild alarm when she saw her keys weren't in the ignition. She looked at Michelle.

"Please tell me you unlocked the car with the key ring from my purse."

Michelle shook her head. "No, the spare you keep on the magnet in the wheel well. Why?"

Helga straightened and looked back at the library. The front was also locked from the inside, of course. Shit.

She offered her a rueful smile. "We're locked out."

Michelle laughed. "For real?"

"I'm afraid so."

Michelle stared at her as if trying to decide if she were kidding or not. Helga shrugged and spread her palms. No joke.

Michelle looked sober for a moment, deliberating on their predicament, and then collapsed back in a helpless fit of giggles.

"Oh, this is too funny," she gasped.

"Glad someone thinks so," Helga said drily. She tapped her foot and frowned, thinking. "I could wrap myself up in the quilt, maybe..."

"You could say you're going to a toga party," sniggered Michelle, and began laughing again. "Seriously though, can't we get in through a window or something?"

"They're all shut," Helga said absently. "If we broke in, the Sheriff would be here in thirty seconds. All county buildings have silent alarms."

Michelle asked, "Well, what are you thinking?"

Helga looked away. "We could...drive to my house."

Michelle stared at her. Helga shrugged again. "It's private. There's less chance of being seen on the country roads. You have clothes there, and my spare key ring is there."

"Are you crazy?" Michelle asked. "Drive? We're naked." She seemed both appalled and delighted at the idea.

Helga looked at her. "Do you have a better idea?"

Michelle laughed again and gave her head a helpless shake.

Helga untied the bra from her antenna and tossed it to her assistant. "Come on."

Michelle considered the bra. It was a transparent wisp of material, and wearing it would attract more attention than not. She tossed it in the back seat, and slipped in the passenger side. "I'll just keep really low," she said, with another chuckle. "This is going to be an adventure!"

Helga rolled her eyes. Her station wagon was the old-fashioned kind, with a big bench-like front seat instead of buckets. Michelle laid down on it and curled up like a cat.

Just going for a little drive, stark naked, Helga thought as she tugged the quilt from the back seat and wrapped herself up in it, sari-style. Sweet ponytailed Christ.

She suddenly found herself on the verge of a giggle fit to rival Michelle's. It made no sense. By rights she should be angry as hell at being in this situation. Instead, she felt only excitement and a wry amusement at their quandary.

The girl's a bad influence on me, she thought, and nearly burst out laughing again.

She got behind the wheel and gave thanks the quilt was big enough for her to drape the slack partly over Michelle.

Helga looked down at her. Michelle seemed quiet.

"Don't worry," she told her with a reassuring smile. "We'll be fine."

"It's not that." She bit her lip again. "I'm sorry. Hide and seek was a stupid idea."

"Hey, look at me." Those lovely eyes met hers. "This was a fantastic idea. I enjoyed it a lot. As for all this..." she made a dismissive gesture. "It's not like you haven't been naked in public before." She turned the key in the ignition and gave her a roguish smile.

Michelle rolled her eyes and returned the smile. "Fuck you."

Helga's smile widened into one of her rare grins. "You just did, Ms. Campeau. Please try to keep up."

They pulled out of MacKenzie Memorial's rear parking and made a sharp right onto the county road that led away from town.

~~~

They'd been driving for only five minutes when Michelle began feeling her up.

For some reason, Helga, an otherwise meticulous and careful driver, only shot her a reproving look and said nothing.

Besides, it was nice to drive around the ruddy sunset countryside with the windows down and Michelle's hand stroking her thigh. An old ZZ Top song played on the radio, full of cocky, laid-back swagger about being bad and nation-wide. Helga smiled, tilted her head to let the breeze blow through her hair, and let her penis swell and stiffen. Her erection turned the quilt into a towering tent in her lap. It felt good.

Michelle's hand drifted further under the quilt and grasped her penis.

"What are you doing?" asked Helga fondly.

"Nothing," Michelle said with a grin. She began stroking her. At full stand, Eunice was almost tall enough to tap the car horn. Michelle tried to do just that, swinging Eunice like a bat. Helga couldn't help playing along. She raised her hips a little bit, and Michelle squealed with laughter at the resulting toot of the horn.

"All right now, stop that," said Helga, still smiling.

"Stop what?" Michelle asked with that lazy, dangerous smile Helga recognized all too well. It sent a pleasant shiver down her back. The girl ducked her head under the blanket and gave Eunice's trunk a loud smacking kiss.

Helga gasped, and brayed with laughter. "This is just outrageous," she gasped.

Michelle chuckled under the blanket and licked her up and down with long slow spit-laving drags of her tongue. Helga's knuckles whitened on the wheel.

Michelle dropped lower and licked and sucked each of her balls with loving care. Helga hissed a breath between her teeth and caught herself putting too much weight on the accelerator.

Michelle kissed her way back up the hot length of her pipe and sucked the taut-swollen bulb of her glans between her lips. She began to hungrily slurp up and down that fat, succulent librarian cock. Her head butted Helga's outstretched arms as it rose and fell. Her driving grew erratic.

"Oh, for heaven's sake, Michelle," protested Helga, even as she squirmed in pleasure, "this is unsafe."

Michelle heard the note of command and stopped sucking. She refused to relinquish her oral grip on Eunice, however.

Helga spotted a side road and turned off onto it. She drove down a hundred yards or so, out of sight of the county road, and parked on the dirt shoulder.

"All right," she breathed. "As you were."

With a moan, Michelle began bobbing and smacking with a vengeance. She rolled Helga's balls in her hands and reached under to slip a finger all the way into her overheated and super-juicy vagina.

Moaning, the librarian flung away the quilt with horny impatience so she could see Michelle naked. She ran her fingers through her assistant's hair and stroked her neck and back. Sprawled out on her stomach, the tiny hairs on the small of Michelle's back shone like gold in the low-angled setting sun. Helga let her fingers play in the arch of her spine, and then reached lower to squeeze Michelle's ass. When she wiggled it, Helga gave that impudent rear end a smack. Michelle cooed into her blowjob.

"Oh yes," grunted Helga. Michelle was jerking her off with one hand while letting the fingers and thumb of the other massage her clitoris and work the snug, wet interior of her vagina. All this while her mouth sucked and licked and slobbered up and down Helga's bloated post in a swift, urgent rhythm.

12