Library Visit

Story Info
He wanted to see her breasts.
2.2k words
4.49
16.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

I turned up at school early. Way too early. The reason was that I wanted to do some extra studying in a quiet place and the school obligingly provided access to the library very early for those eager beavers, such as myself, who wanted to use it.

I strolled into the library and at first glance it appeared to be empty. It was just as empty at the second glance. At that early hour they didn't provide service but relied on the honour system, backed up by several CCTV cameras scattered around. They knew who entered and left.

I already had the books I required. I was just using the library in case I had to refer to a book I didn't have. (Also because it was a damn sight quieter than home with my younger siblings all seeming to have to talk at the top of their voice, probably to be heard over whatever music they had blaring away.)

I strolled down to the study rooms and into the first one I came to and stopped short. Standing in front of me was Fee, having jumped to her feet when I barged in. Fee is short for Fiona, I believe, but I can't be sure.

"What the hell? Give me a heart attack, why don't you?" she snapped at me.

"I'd rather not. It would be a terrible waste. Sorry. I didn't think anyone would be here. What are you doing here, anyway?"

"Ah, school library. Books open on the desk. Notepad out and biro lying on it. Gee, I wonder what I could be doing."

"Yeah, silly question," I assented. "Me, too." I hefted my bag to make my point. "I was just surprised to see you."

Fee was eighteen, same as me. The big difference between us (other than male versus female) was that she was quite a stunner with boys panting after her while I was very average and the only time a girl came panting after me was when one of my sisters had a hard object in their hand and a desire to plant it across the back of my skull.

"And why wouldn't I be here? Do you think I'm too stupid to study?"

"Quite the opposite. You always seem to score towards the top of the class. No, the surprise was because I was thinking of you earlier. I overheard a couple of girls talking about you and it left me curious."

"What? What were they saying?"

I let my eyes drift down to her chest. She really had a magnificent bosom, riding high and standing out firmly. Gravity had yet to make a negative impact upon her.

"Um, they were discussing your endowments," I admitted. "One of the girls was insisting that you either wore falsies or you had implants. The other girl was swearing blind that what you had was all natural, and she backed it up by saying she'd seen you getting changed for cheerleading and that it was all you up there. From what I can see I'd have to agree with her. Falsies or padding can't give you a stance like yours."

"Never worn padding in my life," grumbled Fee. "Never needed to. Some girls are just jealous because I have a better figure than they do."

"You're underestimating yourself. As well as your figure there's your natural charisma, intelligence, and general good looks."

"Um, yes, well, I've got to get on with my studying."

Fee was looking a little embarrassed. I don't know why. She was certainly all those things.

"Yeah. I guess I'd better do the same," I agreed. "I'll find another room seeing you have this one tied up."

Instead of leaving I found myself hesitating, looking at her a little longer.

"Is there something you want?" she asked.

"Aaah," I dithered and then took a big breath. "Yes. I want to see them."

"Excuse me?" came the indignant query.

"I want to see them. How am I supposed to study knowing that you're in here with two of the natural wonders of the world and I haven't had a chance to see them? I'd spend all my time wondering what you look like. No way will I get any studying done."

Fee giggled, not seeming insulted at all.

"Oh, that's too bad," she said, shaking her head at the same time.

"It's worse than that," I pointed out. "It's devastating. If I don't study I won't pass. I'll miss out on going to university and I'll wind up a failure, serving at a McDonald's drive through instead of rising high in the business world. I'll be ruined and it will be all your fault."

"Stretching a bit there, aren't you?" she giggled.

"Not at all. Desperation drives men to extremes. I need to see you. Come on. It'll only take a moment. I promise not to touch them. Just a quick look is all I ask."

"Not happening."

"Come on. Why not? Beauty should be proudly displayed, not hidden away to bloom unseen. What harm can it do?"

Fee was giving me a considering look and I wondered just what she was thinking. From the look on her face I suspected that she was plotting mischief.

"If I was to show you it would be a guaranteed no touching and you'd have to do a favour for me."

"Deal!" I said quickly.

"Don't you want to know what the favour is?"

"No. Don't care. Ask and it's yours."

Fee started slowly pulling her blouse free from her skirt. When that was complete she reached around behind herself and unclipped her bra.

"You're going to have to do that up afterwards," she pointed out and I nodded, my mouth dry.

She slowly lifted her blouse, collecting her bra as she went. Her breasts were slowly exposed, proving I was wrong about one thing. There was a very small bit of sag to them, not enough to have her fail the pencil test, but there. It didn't spoil the view in my opinion.

"You are magnificent," I said, barely breathing the words. I didn't even realise I was reaching for her until I had the weight of her breasts in my hands, my thumbs caressing her nipples.

"No touching, remember," she chided and I hastily took my hands away, still looking at those wondrous globes.

"Now for the favour you owe me," she said.

"Mm," I mumbled, spellbound.

"Open your trousers and show me what you've got."

I heard the words but I had trouble understanding what they meant. I just kept staring, fascinated, while the words slowly permeated my skull, their meaning finally becoming clear.

"Say what?" I gasped, horrified. One thing that I'd got was an erection, a rather painful one right then, I felt so swollen.

"I said open your trousers and show me what you've got."

"You're kidding, right?"

She cupped her breasts and bounced them slightly.

"I've done my part, have I not? Now I expect my favour."

She sure had been planning mischief. This would teach me to jump in without finding out the details. I didn't really have much choice, erection or no. I had agreed, after all. Frantically willing my erection to subside I unzipped. Subside, hell. The knowledge that I was going to display myself to Fee just made my erection all the harder. I was blushing as I pushed my jocks out of the way and pulled my equipment loose.

That's the point when I remembered the library had CCTV cameras. I nearly broke my neck I twisted my head around so fast to look for one.

"Don't be silly. There aren't any cameras in the study rooms," said Fee, laughing. "Do you really think I'd flash the cameras?"

"I didn't even think of them," I admitted. "The thought of seeing your breasts drove everything else from my mind."

"Apparently not everything else," Fee suggested, looking at my crotch. "You seem to have more than your fair share of equipment."

To make certain that she wasn't mistaken Fee reached down and took hold of me, using her hands to measure me.

As far as I was concerned her holding my erection was tacit permission for me to hold her breasts. I didn't hesitate, reaching for them and stroking them, weighing them in my hands, and generally enjoying the feel of them. Leaning forward I sucked lightly on each nipple, bringing them both erect.

I was brought back to the real world when Fee cupped my testicles and lightly squeezed them.

"What the hell? How did this come about?" I demanded.

I mean, really, I'd just been stirring her up. I hadn't thought for one moment that she'd actually flash me. As for demanding to see my cock there was no way that would ever cross my mind, not in my wildest fantasies.

Fee's hand slid back up my cock. She blushed and looked at me.

"Ah, this wasn't what I'd intended," she said. "I was going to point at your dick and laugh and ask if I could have a photo to show my friends because they enjoy a good giggle. Something this size, however," she squeezed my erection, "is no laughing matter."

"Oh. You were going to embarrass the hell out of me," I said, the light slowly dawning.

"That was my intention," she admitted. "Poked myself in the eye this time, didn't I?"

She was still lightly stroking me. Not really a hand job but certainly enough to keep me tightly erect. That was fine by me because I was still playing with her breasts.

I wondered how far I could push her in her current mood. I released her breasts, dropping my hands down and lifting her skirt. Hands under her skirt and rubbing against her, rubbing against her panties, sliding under her panties and really rubbing against her. She was blushing and watching me, still holding my cock.

"I am going to lower your panties," I said softly. "What you do then is up to you."

"Are you crazy? What do you think I'm going to do?"

"No idea," I admitted, at the same time sliding her panties down.

I only pushed them down as far as her knees. It wasn't me who brought her knees closer together so that the panties could slither on down around her ankles. I just kept on touching her, fingers trespassing rather intimately.

I was quite relieved when she pushed my hands away. She leaned back against the desk, lifting a leg and curling it around my waist. (She'd shaken her foot loose from the panties I noticed.) At the same time she was dragging my erection down to where she wanted it, urging it into position and encouraging me to press home. (Like I needed encouragement? If she hadn't made her move I was moments from pushing her flat to the floor and taking her.)

I pressed forward, my cock sliding smoothly into place. (Not a virgin I noted in passing.) My arms went around her, clutching her bottom and holding myself firmly inside her while I bent my head, my mouth capturing a nipple. I played with her nipples, sucking lightly on them, dropping little kisses on her breasts as I moved from one to the other, all the time maintaining pressure against her, my cock firmly in place.

She started to squirm about, moving against me, trying to get some proper he/she action going, rapidly losing her cool from the noise she was making.

"Damn you," she finally snapped. "You either start fucking or you risk a serious injury."

Serious injury was right. I suspected that if I didn't start some serious fucking my cock was going to explode. I pulled back and then drove home hard, and I mean hard. Fee gave a hiss of satisfaction and then we got down to business.

My hands closed over her breasts again while she lifted her other leg, and now I had both her legs wrapped around me. Her bottom was wedged against the desk and I was driving into her hard and fast, while she was flexing her muscles and moving with me, urging me to fuck her, fuck her, fuck her.

There are times when the wise thing is to just do as you're told and this was one of them. I gave her everything I had plus a little bit more, doing my best to drive her wild, trying my best not to explode before she was ready. Not that I was going to have to delay very long. She was heading rapidly for a climax as soon as I started moving.

It reached a point when I said the hell with it and cut loose. If she missed out then that was her bad luck. She didn't, though. As soon as I banged in with my end of days bit she went up in flames, hand jammed against her mouth to prevent herself screaming. (Very bad form to scream while in a library.)

Just as we parted I heard voices in the library. It's amazing how fast you can tidy your clothes when you really want to. I didn't get a chance to do up Fee's bra as she grabbed her books and went elsewhere, fast. I suspected that she'd stop by the lady's room to complete her tidying up. I grabbed my own things and went to a different study room. I wondered if whoever used the current room next would recognize the scent of steamy sex and wonder who it was.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers