Life after My Divorce Pt. 01

Story Info
Now I'm divorced and missing his cock and big loads of cum.
4.4k words
4.42
36.1k
42

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have now been divorced for three years. Jason, my "X" and I married right out of college and we lasted almost five years. Things were going ok, maybe could have been better but our sex life was awesome, he could satisfy me like no one ever had. We were just about to buy our first house when I discovered I was not the only one he had been satisfying.

Let me introduce myself, I'm twenty-nine years old, black hair with an olive complexion. People describe me as having an exotic look. I would not say, I'm a skinny little thing, I would describe myself as having a little meat in all the right places. I'm 5 foot 8 inches and weigh about 140 pounds. I am most proud of my long sexy legs and my 36DD boobs.

My "X" is a very handsome man. He stands 6 foot 3 inches and weighs 210 lbs. He is not a little guy in any regard. He has an absolutely gorgeous ass but his best asset is his cock. It's nine inches and fat when erect. I rode that thing several times a week and sometimes, felt like I could not get enough of it. More often than not, I would have an orgasm nearly the instant his manhood hit my cervix. The only thing his cock could not do was my ass, it was just too big.

Most of the time he was in complete control and could hold off cumming until after I had multiple orgasms. My favorite part was when he did finally cum, I would be covered in his seed. I had never been with anyone that could shoot like him. It would go four or five feet and could fill a coffee cup. When he would shoot inside me, I could feel every pulse and most often that sent me into another round. I always loved the feeling of going to work full of cum. More than once I used remnants to relieve myself at my desk.

Anyway, back to our first house. I was very busy at work so he would go out previewing houses with our real estate lady. When they found something that really fit our needs, he would call me and if possible, I would leave work to go see it.

Our real estate lady, Patty, is a very attractive women in her late thirties. Typically, she would wear a knee length pencil skirt and a sexy but conservative top with nice shoes that were good for walking in.

It was a Wednesday and I was committed to meetings all day not expecting to be able to get away. In the afternoon my husband and Patty were out looking at houses when they found one that was perfect. He sent me a text and said we are at 143 Bay Road. I know you can't get away but take a look on the internet and let me know what you think.

I checked it out and it was perfect. I responded back to his text "Perfect".

I was so excited about this house; I had my admin cancel my last meeting and I went off to see the house.

When I pulled up, Jason's car was still there. I called him and when he answered I said," I'm at the house, come let me in." He shuddered a little and said he would meet me at the front door.

He and Patty met me at the front door and they both looked like the cat that ate the canary. I had a sense that something was up. Patty looked different. She was wearing a short skirt that was loose and flowing with black hose and high heels that just said fuck me. She was also wearing a white top that would have been ok, if she was wearing a bra, there was no bra and her nipples were almost plainly visible.

I played it cool and started looking around. It was a very nice house and yes it was perfect. I said, "Lead me to the upstairs." Patty said, "Right this way and she went up the stairs in front of me."

I now had a pretty good upskirt shot and I discovered, Patty was wearing black stockings not pantyhose, I thought, how appropriate, thinking back to when I wear stockings for exactly the same reason. Speaking from experience, when my husband blows a load of his cum in you there will be leakage. The evidence was clear on her black stocking covered thighs not to mention the very distinct smell of fucking. It was obvious that my husband just fucked this person.

When we went into the master bedroom it was beautiful, just what I wanted. Patty said, she was sorry but she had to go take a call. It would take about ten minutes and she walked down the stairs and out to the car.

As soon as she left, I embraced my husband and said this is perfect, I want it.

I said, "Come on, lets break it in, we have ten minutes", and I pulled his zipper down. I dropped to my knees and pulled his cock out.

I was not surprised to find it soft and slimy smelling like cum and pussy. I took it in my mouth and sucked it like I had hundreds of times before. It started to grow a bit, but not like I know it does whenever we are doing something a little risky. I said, "What's wrong?"

He said, "Oh nothing, I jerked off in the shower before I came over here."

I smiled and said, "I sure hope you had a good time by yourself. By the way, that was the first time I ever tasted cunt juice, not bad. By the way, I wiped some off onto a napkin so I would have DNA evidence. I expect the divorce to be very simple. You will find your stuff on the front lawn tonight." And I walked out.

Within a few months we were divorced. He didn't contest anything and I didn't really have a DNA sample but he didn't know that. Oh, and for whatever it is worth, I bought the house but used a different realtor beating that cunt faced Patty out of her commission. The only thing I was missing was that cock and the massive amount of cum that it would shoot. He and I talk amicably and I will admit I have come close to inviting him over to fuck me.

A friend of mine from college, Gina, sent me a text offering her condolences for my divorce and to wish me well in the new house. She lived about two hours away so I responded back, "Why don't you come spend the weekend with me, we can catch up."

She responded, "That would be awesome, I'll be there Friday night after work. Let's put our jammies on and order a pizza, I'll bring the wine. Oh, and I have a very sexy story to tell you."

I responded, "You got my attention, give me a hint, I need some new material for my personal sessions."

She responded, "All I'm going to say is that I got fucked, see you around 9 on Friday."

So, I'm thinking big deal, she got fucked. Then I thought, yah, big deal, everyone is getting fucked but me. I almost called Jason but I refrained.

Friday night finally came and as planned, Gina arrived at about 9:00. I had already had two glasses of wine with nothing to eat so I was feeling little pain. When she walked in the door, I gave her a big hug and a kiss right on the lips then handed her a glass of wine. When we were in school, we fooled around a little. It was a big deal at parties for the guys to dare two girls to kiss. Gina and I were always the first ones to take the dare and put on a kissing show.

Gina is a small woman, only 5-foot 2 weighing about 95 lbs. She has the most gorgeous ass you can imagine, round and firm, pretty much every girls dream. She has small boobs but they are perfectly shaped with nipples that are almost always aroused and I don't think she has ever worn a bra. She is the kind of girl that a guy could throw around the bed like a little doll.

I took her around to show her my new house. When we went upstairs, I pointed to the spare bedroom then we went into the master suite. The master suite has a fireplace with a sixty-inch TV and a beautiful contemporary bathroom with a large Jacuzzi tub.

Gina said, "This is amazing, it's perfect."

I said, 'Thank you, the least I could do was buy it because I knew he really wanted it."

We broke out laughing and hugged each other. Gina said, "You aren't really going to make me sleep in the guest room when you have this wonderful king size bed are you."

I was not sure where she was going with this and I was really thinking she would use the guest room, but said, "Of course not, I just wanted to see what you would say. Now I'm hungry, lets order the pizza."

I said, "Pizza will be here at 10:00 and I dare you to answer the door topless."

She almost spit her wine out and said, "Ok but just remember, one good dare deserves another."

Gina brought her bags up to my room and unpacked a few things including sexy little jammies. Next thing I knew she was naked and slipping into her jammies. Not exactly what I was expecting, they were grey cotton with sheer lace around the edges. The top snugged nicely around her boobs and the bottoms were very short with slits on the sides that showed a lot of skin.

I was planning to just wear some simple long jammies but didn't want to be out sex appealed so I found an outfit that my husband was particularly fond of before he fucked me. Much like Gina, I stripped naked and put it on.

The doorbell rang announcing the pizza and in a flash Gina was topless. She practically skipped to the door and made sure that kid got every opportunity to scrutinize her little boobs. The pizza was already prepaid but Gina invited him in so she could give him a bigger tip. Actually, her real motivation was for the guy to see me in what was a pretty skimpy outfit.

He left and we broke out laughing. Gina said, "Let eat", and we took the pizza and another bottle of wine up to my room.

I was a little surprised, Gina didn't even attempt to put her top back on. She and I were always very open about dressing in front of each other but she seemed different. She seemed somehow very liberated.

We lite the gas fire place and sat on the floor right I front of it, enjoying the pizza, wine and the heat.

Gina asked," Have you shared your whirlpool with anyone?"

I said, "Not until tonight", and I got up and started filling the tub.

We both stripped down and stepped into the hot water, it felt awesome, we each settled into our own end of the tub. I said, "I could not help but notice some jewelry on you girl parts."

She giggled and asked, "Were you checking out my pussy."

I said, "I didn't have much choice, you spread it right in my face, you are becoming such a little slut."

Gina smiled and said, "If you only knew." With that, she lifted herself out of the water and spread her pussy right in front of my face showing me her piercing.

I said, "And what do you mean by, If I only knew. And what was that cryptic text about a very sexy story."

Gina giggled, "My sex life has expanded a little."

I said, "I got a sense something was up. You used to be at least a little modest and reserved but no more."

She said, "No, I guess not."

Gina sat back and finished her wine than poured herself another one. She also filled my glass and said, "You might need this."

Gina said, "I've told you about John and I having a few three-ways."

I said, "Yah, I'm aware of a few times and that you had a blast each time, and I will admit, you getting fucked by two guys has been one of my fantasy thoughts while I'm getting myself off."

Gina said, "Yes, we both had a blast and they have all been with another guy except once we had another girl."

"How far did you go with the girl?"

Gina replied, "There were no limits, we did pretty much everything two girls could do. It was a lot of fun but I could take it or leave it, I like cock and cum and lots of it."

I said, "Well you know how big Jason is and I've told you how much cum he shoots. I will admit, I do miss that part."

We finished another glass of wine and went for a refill.

I said, "Ok so that is so hot, but is there a bigger sexy story."

Gina said, "I've been getting gang banged."

I choked on my wine and said, "What."

"I've been getting fucked by John and some other guys and it has been more than once."

I asked, "How many more?"

Gina said, "How many guys or how many times?"

I said, "Yes."

Gina sheepishly responded, "Four times and I can't wait for it to happen again. The first two times were with John and three more guys. The third and fourth time were with John and the three guys but I think two more guys joined in and just dropped a quick load in me and left."

I said, "holey fuck."

Gina said, "I have been dying to tell someone about it and you are the only one I trust."

I was dumbfounded, not sure what to say, "Are you fucking with me? What did John say."

"We had been talking about fantasies and I said something about you getting big dick and enough cum for three girls and I talked about how much I enjoy our threesomes when he said, well maybe you need a few more cocks."

I said, "How many could I get at once, I was joking, I think."

John said, "How many do you want."

I said, "five."

He said, "when."

I said, "Friday night"

He said, "Ok there is a poker game at Bill's house."

And I told him, "Works for me, I can't wait."

Gina said, "When Friday night came, I was so excited you can't begin to imagine, I did all five of them and was looking for more. I was such a whore you can't imagine. It was incredible, getting fucked in every hole, over and over. I swallowed so much cum that night that it is amazing that I was not sick."

I said, "Wow, I don't know what to say. Did you like it?"

She responded, "I guess I did because, I did it again and I'm looking forward to the next time."

I said, "That is both hot as hell and as slutty as it gets. We have both done our share of slutty things but this is over the top.

Gina said, "Please don't judge me, it just happened and I can't help it, it was intense and fun."

"Oh Gina, honey, I'm not judging you. Trust me, I know how things can get carried away, remember the time I sucked off the two guys at the graduation dance?"

Gina smiled, "I do you fucking cunt, I was planning to fuck one of those guys and by the time he got to me, his cock was useless because you just finished sucking him off, you fucking bitch, my cum was in your mouth."

I said, "Sorry honey, by the time you found out, it was in my stomach."

Gina said, "I always suspected you were a swallower, but no matter you're still a bitch."

I said, "I do like to suck cock and it has been a while."

Gina asked, "Would you like to watch a video?"

I said, "I don't know, I'm really enjoying my time with you just talking."

Gina said, "Well, actually it is a porn video and I am the star."

I said, "Is it you and Jack?"

"Actually, it is me with Jack and four other guys fucking my brains out."

I said, "Your fucking kidding."

She said, "No, it is me with cum all over me."

My pussy was tingling like you would not believe and I said, "I would love to see it."

We go out of the tub and dried off, poured another glass of wine and she put the disc in the DVR. We turned the light off and jumped in my bed without putting any clothes on.

The quality of the video was not exactly high def studio grade but it was pretty good. It showed four guys arriving at Gina and John's house, one at a time and Gina greeting them at the door wearing nothing but the bottoms she was wearing tonight. In no time all five guys were there sitting around admiring Gina, commenting on her tits and asking her to show them her pussy. Pretty much the same scene you have in a typical gangbang video. She dropped her shorts and sat on the ottoman naked and started finger fucking herself. You can hear her say, guys, I need some cock and, and within seconds the guys were totally naked. She had five cocks at attention waiting to get its turn in her hungry mouth. She took the first one that stepped forward into her mouth and wrapped her hands around the shaft. In no time she was swallowing him whole and her hands had shifted to another cock on each side. I lost track of how long this went on but every cock got its fair share of time in Gina's mouth.

At least three of the guys shot a load of cum during this first round of cock sucking. Most went into her mouth but her face and little tits got their share. She made no attempt to clean it off, it was like a badge of honor.

She got on all fours on the ottoman and said, "I want a cock in both ends." The guys of course obliged and one mounted her doggie style and another stuck his dick in her mouth. She was obviously enjoying the cock in her pussy because she was meeting all of his thrusts with her own which had an effect on the cock that was in her mouth. In no time, she had cum spewing out of her mouth and seconds later I heard the guy fucking her say, "I'm going to cum." When he pulled out the camera zoomed in on her used cunt revealing a shot of cum oozing out of her. It was so fucking hot.

I have always enjoyed watching porn, particularly when there is more than one guy, but when you know the girl that is getting the benefits it is really something different.

John, her husband, picked her up like a rag doll and held her in place as he lowered her onto his dick. She wrapped her legs around him to ride him hard while he was standing up leaving her ass completely exposed. One of the other guys came up behind her and stuck the head of his dick right into her butthole. She screamed out in a little pain, but that clearly subsided quickly, because she was bouncing up and down on both cocks as hard as she could.

I have to say, I have never had two cocks in me at once but I sure have given it a thought or two. The reality was that Jason was too big to fit in my ass. I have to remember that for my bucket list, a cock in my pussy and a cock in my ass at the same time.

The video lasted about an hour and a half and the last scene was with Gina sitting on the floor sucking each guy off one last time. Any of the guys that could deliver another load of cum did so all over her face. She sat there looking like a total cum slut with a big smile on her face. The only thing she said was, "Guys, I had a blast and can't wait until we can all do it again."

My pussy was dripping almost as soon as the video started. After the first fifteen minutes both of us lost all inhibitions and were pounding our pussies like we just figured out how to masturbate. We pretty much took turns having orgasms than resting getting ready for the next one.

The video ended and Gina said, "So other than the fact that I'm a total slut, what did you think?"

I said, "Yes, you are a total slut, but you always were just a little on the wild side. How does John feel about this?"

Gina responded, "We have an open relationship, we are very much I love and fucking other people is something we both want, so it works for us."

I said, "Ok than."

Gina said, "We always tell each other what we are doing before we do it and if the other has an objection, we talk about it. Getting gang banged the first time just kinda happened. Afterwards I thought I felt humiliated and I realized that I felt that way because I was supposed to. I realized, I actually felt liberated. I love sex and this is just an extreme form of sex."

I said, "So who are these guys, are they married?"

Gina said, "We have actually had three ways with all of them. Two are married and two are single. The wife of one of the married guys was actually doing the videotaping. Oh and, I have served as the video tape girl when she is the star. Her name is Angle and she is the lady that I had sex with. The other married guy and his wife hate each other and just stay together because of the kids. Their agreement is that they can each go out and do as they please but to never bring it home. It is really a sad situation.

I said, "I have to admit, that was the sexist porn video I have ever watched, I totally enjoyed it but I don't think I could ever do such a thing."

Gina said, "Obviously it is not for everyone and I would never push you to do such a thing but I have been dying to show someone my video and I knew you would probably not judge me."

I said, "No judgement on my part and I might admit I'm a little envious. In fact, I think it is so fucking hot that you and John can be so open without going behind each other's back."

12