Life after My Divorce Pt. 07

Story Info
My new life as a slut continues with the bosses slut wife.
4.5k words
4.31
15.2k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life after my Divorced 7

Let me introduce myself, I'm twenty-nine years old, I have black hair with an olive complexion. People describe me as having an exotic look. I would not say, I'm a skinny little thing, I would describe myself as having a little meat in all the right places. I'm 5 foot 8 inches and weigh about 140 pounds. I am most proud of my long sexy legs and my 36DD boobs.

I divorced my husband Jason when I caught him fucking the Real Estate whore in what he was hoping would become our master bedroom. I bought the house without him but now he and several others spend a great deal of time in my house satisfying my sex cravings.

My story continues with Divorced 7.

Once the guys left, I, of course, wanted to savor the fuck session so I didn't take a shower, I just love smelling like sex. Instead, I slipped into a cotton skirt and a t-shirt then went out to sit on my front steps with another cup of coffee hoping Wendy might come out.

Wendy is my neighbor who I suspect is getting suspicious of my activities and I think she is getting excited by my antics. I'm pretty sure she just watched me get fucked by two guys on my deck.

After about twenty minutes or so, she came out with her cup of coffee and sat down next to me on the steps. We exchange the typical pleasantries than I asked her if she enjoyed the show.

Wendy said, "What do you mean?"

I said, "Was it both of you watching or just you?"

Wendy was very sheepish and said, "It was just me; he is out of town."

I smiled and asked again, "So you didn't say, did you enjoy the show?"

Wendy just looked at me and said, "Honey, I never rubbed my pussy so hard and had so many orgasms by myself in my life."

We busted out laughing and I said, "So I guess you enjoyed the show."

She said, "Yes, I did, we suspected some wild times were going on over here but we're not sure until today."

I looked at her and asked, "Have you guys ever had a three-way?"

She said, "God, no."

"Have you ever thought about it?"

Wendy took a deep breath and responded, "Maybe, well, yah I have, but I don't think Sam would be into having sex with a third, especially another guy."

I smiled and said, "Would you be into having sex with another girl?"

Wendy's eyes got really big and she said: "No, I don't think that would be for us."

I said, "Didn't you tell me, Sam has been checking me out and comes in a bit worked up, ready for action?"

Wendy smiled and said, "He does enjoy watching you and your daring little outfits somehow seem to work to my benefit."

I asked, "Not sure I know what you mean."

Wendy said, "He comes in the house and I know he has been checking you out because his dick is hard as a board and he practically tares my clothes off. Why do you think I have been wearing short skirts like this one?"

I glanced down at her skirt and without warning slid my hand up her thigh to her pussy and said, "And no panties, easy access." I of course took the opportunity to rub her pussy for a few seconds." Then asked, "Why is your pussy so wet?"

Wendy said, "Because I have been out in my back-yard peeking through the bushes watching you with a cock stuffed in each end."

I said, "Well, you have the opportunity to have a three-way, I love having sex with more than one person both male and female, don't you think Sam would get off big time watching you and I strip each other? Have you ever had another woman?"

Wendy said, "No, not sure it would be for me."

We both had things to do and it was time to go. I leaned over and gave Wendy a little kiss on the lips and she didn't resist so I gave her another one but this time it had some tongue involved and I cupped her boob giving it a firm squeeze."

She pulled back and said, "I need to go." And got up and headed home.

I thought to myself, oh fuck, I came on too strong, I hope she talks to me again.

A few days had passed and I had only seen Wendy in passing. We exchanged a quick wave and a hello but that was about it. I have to admit I was pretty disappointed.

Jason, my ex-husband called me to ask if I would join him for a business gathering the following Friday evening. The company had landed its biggest contract ever and the boss invited the entire team over to his house for an evening of poolside dancing, good food, and cocktails. Jason was instrumental in the success of the project and expects to be the shining star at the party.

I had not seen the team Jason works within over a year. They are a good bunch of people both male and female. Not to mention, a few of the guys are easy to look at. I said, "I would be more than happy to join you. What do you expect will be the dress code?"

Jason responded, "I think the ladies will be in cocktail dresses and the guys will likely start pretty formal, jackets and ties."

I laughed, "We know where that will go, sexy ladies in short dresses and painful heals looking hot and guys slowly getting comfortable as they lose their jackets and ties."

Jason said, "Yah, pretty much. But I expect the clients may show up so we do have to start out looking professional."

I checked out my wardrobe and I found a sexy little black dress that was pleated on the bottom with a floral print pattern. The top half was a sheer black stretchy fabric that clung to every curve and left little to the imagination. I tried it on with no bra or panties and I have to admit, with a pair of stilettos. For a fleeting moment, I pondered what someone might pay to have me for an evening.

I called Jason and asked, "How far can I push it?"

He said, "Are you asking me if you need to be conservative."

I giggled, "Yah, pretty much."

Jason said, "I would love it if you dressed like a wild slut but unfortunately, you should tame it down a little."

I said, "So that little black dress with the tight sheer top and no bra isn't appropriate."

Jason said, "It is going to kill me to say this but, sorry, you will need something under it."

I said, "Ok, how about with a skimpy little bra but I'm telling you now when the guys start getting comfortable, you never know what might happen,"

Jason said, "I'm counting on it."

On Friday night Jason came to pick me up and I have to say, he was looking hot. I made it a point to be running late so I could meet him at the front door naked. He was wearing a beautiful pair of dress pants along with a shirt and Jacket that were tailored perfectly. I opened the door wide and gave him a big hug and kiss before closing the door.

Once inside he thanked me for the wonderful reception and I gave him another kiss but this time I grabbed his cock. Much to my delight, it was enjoying the entertainment as much as I was enjoying providing it. I said, "I have not had a cock in me since last weekend, how about a quickie before we go?"

Jason said, "You know I would love to but we are running a little late and I really should be there on time."

I said, "Fine, but don't be surprised if I find someone at the party that wants to fuck me and you get sloppy seconds."

Jason said with a smile," And why would that be a problem."

I said, "True, you seem to like sliding your cock around in some other guys cum."

Jason said, "I do."

I slipped into my bra and dress.

Jason said, "No panties?"

I smiled, "Fuck no."

Once I slipped on a pair of stilettos and took a look in the mirror I asked, "How do I look?"

Jason said, "Fucking hot, maybe we can be late after all."

I said, "Too late, next time a girl offers you her cunt for a quick fuck, maybe you should take it."

As we were driving to Mike's (the boss's) house, I was thinking that I have not seen any of these people in well over a year when I was a fairly conservative wife. Back then, I would have not even considered wearing a sheer outfit and no panties let along look for the opportunity to sneak off and get fucked by Jason in a risky spot.

I thought, how things have changed. Tonight, the only thing conservative about me is the fact that, as skimpy as it might be, I actually wore a bra. In the past, I would have never gone out without panties especially in a flowing little dress that one gust of wind would leave me totally embarrassed. Tonight, I'm hoping for a little wind just to see the looks on people's faces.

When we arrived, we were greeted by a valet, Jason said, "I'm not surprised, we will be making so much money with this client that I expect there will be many more similar parties. The sky will be the spending limit."

Mike's house is beautiful. We entered through the front door and could hear the music playing in the back yard. We walked out to the pool area to join the crowd of about thirty or so people. The ladies were all dressed in wonderful cocktail dresses all of them doing their best to look sexy. As we walked down the magnificent granite steps, I noticed more than a few heads turning to check me out. There was some obvious head-shaking looks from a few of the ladies but I was confident their men liked what they were checking out.

Mike had a new bar built behind the pool. Clearly, he had not spared any expense with beautiful stonework and lighting all around including under the bar. There were a handful of couples standing at the bar and we walked over to join them.

After about a half-hour of chatting with some people, Jason said he would be right back. Apparently, he went off to the bathroom. When he returned, he said, "Come over here, I want to show you something."

We moved about thirty feet away from the bar and he said, "Look toward the bar, tell me what you see."

I giggled and said, "I see right through several ladies' dresses because of the bright bar lights behind them. I can see who has panties on and who doesn't and Samantha is wearing a garter belt, good for her, I bet she is going to get fucked good tonight. Did you know about this?"

Jason said, "Yah, I had a good idea. Mike had made some comments about how difficult it was to pick the lights for his bar to get just the right effect."

I said, "I guess he got the effect he was looking for. How did I look in front of the bar?"

Jason smiled, "Fucking awesome. There was little to the imagination there were no panties."

I said, "Nice, love it. I have to find Mike."

I grabbed another drink and went off looking for Mike. When I found him, I gave him a big wet kiss and asked, "Are you getting the desired effect from the bar lights?"

Mike looked at me and said, "Not sure what you mean, I think they do a fine job of lighting the bar."

I said, "Come on Mike, you know what I mean, come with me."

We walked over toward the bar and stopped about thirty feet away and I said, "Check out Samantha's garter belt, very sexy wouldn't you say."

He put his arm around my shoulder and said, "And, no panties on her and grannies on her. I have to wonder what you have on under the sexy little dress."

I walked back over to the bar and leaned over it to order another drink making sure I spread my legs just enough for the light to pass through the thin fabric."

As I went back to Mike and Jason, I said, "Well guys, how do I compare?"

Mike just said, "Don't tell them I said it but they don't compare, very sexy."

I said, "Than, I guess, I'm just going to go hang out in front of the bar for a while."

Mike said to Jason, "It would appear that divorce agrees with her, I'm going to guess you are still tapping her."

I said, "You bet he is along with several others" and I took my spot at the bar.

A few minutes after I saw Mike talking to his wife Kim, she came over and joined me at the bar. She gave me a big hug and a kiss that might have lingered a little longer than you would expect from the boss's wife. Mike and Kim are about ten years older than me but both are in very nice shape. Kim was wearing what was a very expensive white outfit and I'm sure she was providing a nice show thanks to the bar lighting.

We chatted for a while about nothing in particular when Kim commented on how sexy my dress was. I thanked her and returned a similar compliment. Kim said, "Do you think these guys have enjoyed the benefits the bar lights provide."

I said, "Not sure, give me a second." I stepped back from the bar for a few seconds. "Yes, they are enjoying the show."

Kim said, "By the way, your silhouette is lovely." We clinked our glasses together and took a big gulp of our drinks.

Kim said, "So how are you doing since your divorce?"

I responded as you might expect, "I'm doing ok, basically going to work and keeping up with the house. I'm hoping to get away for a week later in the summer but we will see how that goes."

Kim looked at me and said, "Not what I meant, A sexy thing like you, I hope you are getting fucked?"

I almost gagged on my drink and didn't know how to respond.

Kim said, "I've heard some things at the gym and I'm hoping it is all true."

I swallowed the rest of my drink and ordered another one. I said, "I have been getting my share."

Kim said, "Is Jason fucking you?"

I responded, "We have gone a few rounds."

She smiled as if she knew everything and said, "Jason has a wonderful cock doesn't he."

I asked, "Are you asking me or telling me?"

Kim raised her eyebrow and said, "Honey, you are not the only slut at this party."

I turned to the bartender and ordered two shots. I turned to Kim and said, "To cocks and lots of them." Once again, we clinked our glasses and took the whole shot.

Mike and Jason came over to the bar and Jason said, "It looks like you two are hitting it off."

Kim said, "Yup, you need to be careful with the alcohol when there are a couple of sluts at the party."

I looked at Jason and said, "So Kim tells me you fuck good."

Jason just smiled. I said, "Come on Mike, I have not had any cum in me since last weekend, I could use some."

Mike and I discreetly walked out into the shadows of the back yard. When we were far enough away, I dropped to my knees and pulled his cock out of his pants. It was not anywhere near as big as Jason but it was stiff as a board. I sucked him for a few minutes then stood up and turned around. He bent me over next to a tree that I used to brace myself as he slid his cock into me in one smooth motion.

This guy was not big but he knew how to use his cock. Unlike my college boys, Mike is experienced at how to drive it hard delivering incredible pleasure. It didn't take long for me to build to a wonderful orgasm and just as I was coming down, I felt his seed erupt inside me.

Mike said, "I heard you like to be cleaned up after fucking."

I stood up straight spreading my legs and I said, "Yes, that would be nice."

Mike got on his knees and took a few good swipes across my pussy with his tongue.

I said, "Thank you, nothing like a quickie."

We walked back to the party and rejoined Kim and Jason at the bar. Mike kissed Kim and she smiled, "Nothing like a guy that cleans up after himself." Mike and Jason clinked their glasses this time.

Mike said, "Yes, Jason cleaned up after himself one night, and Kim was hooked."

Kim kissed me and said, "I believe I have you to thank for that lovely little trick."

Mike said, "Sorry folks it is getting late and I have to mingle a bit. Unfortunately, the clients were not able to be here tonight but they are joining us for a round of golf tomorrow. Would you guys like to join us?"

I said, "I don't golf."

Mike said, "Neither does Kim, but she provides great entertainment."

I said, "Are you thinking I would be the entertainment."

Mike said, "We usually hire a couple of escorts to look sexy and flirt with the clients than when we come back here, they along with Kim serve drinks and you know, whatever else might be asked of them."

I said, "Jason, have you been to these client parties?"

Jason said, "A couple of times."

"Ok, and what happens?"

Mike said, "You never know, sometimes the guys are absolute gentlemen who just like to be seen with beautiful women and other times they are looking for babes that will suck their cocks and fuck when told to. More often than not the guys are looking for lap dances with lots of touching.

Jason said, "Kim and the girls all look hot as hell, like amazing eye candy. They serve drinks and sometimes go swimming together while the guys watch."

Mike said, "Ok, the girls get a thousand dollars for the day, they hang out while we play golf in sexy yet classy outfits. When we come back here, they serve drinks and lunch in skimpy little bikinis. Then..... well, we can see where it goes from there."

I said, "Ok so, how many guys do you expect?"

Mike said, "probably four."

I smiled and said, "The last time Jason told me four, it turned into six."

Kim said, "My God, you had six guys at once, shit, I've only had two."

I said, "Honey if you get the chance, go for it."

Mike said, "Ok so are you in or not?"

I said, "Of course I'm in but both Kim and I get a thousand dollars upfront and if a guy sticks his dick in either of us, we get another thousand for each."

Kim said, "I like that idea, if we are going to be whores we might as well get paid like high-class whores.

Mike said, "Tomorrow might just cost me a fucking fortune, do Jason and I get free rides?"

Kim said, "Only if you do a thousand dollar clean up at the end of the adventure."

Jason said, "So what happens if no one fucks you and there is nothing to clean up?"

I said, "If that happens, I for one will be so fucking horny, I might give Kim my thousand just to get two cocks. "

Once again, we all clinked our glasses and I said, "to an awesome cleanup."

It was getting late and many of the guests had gone for the evening when we heard a splash in the pool. Two guys and their dates had jumped in. It was a warm night and a cooling-off would be nice so the four of us headed toward the pool.

When we got there, we discovered the guys were wearing their boxers and the girls had their bra and panties on. I looked at Kim and said, "I'm commando but I want to go for a swim, whatever is a girl to do?"

In seconds both Kim and I were naked and headed to the pool encouraged by much elaboration from all. One of the girls said to her date, "You told us we couldn't go nude." He just shrugged his shoulders.

In no time all eight of us were naked in the pool and enjoying the freedom of being naked.

Kim got out of the pool and laid down on the diving board. We were all looking at her trying to figure out what she was up to when she yelled, "I would like someone to come up here and fuck me."

Jason looked at Mike and Mike gave him the go-ahead nod.

When Kim saw Jason standing over her, she yelled, "Thank you, I was hoping for Jason's dick, don't think I have ever had a better one."

I yelled back, "Enjoy it, honey, you are getting his first-round tonight."

One of the other girls who knows Jason said, why is his dick so special, I bet these guys are just as good and maybe better."

Kim yelled back, "Get in line guys, give me your best pounding, and I will be the judge."

Both of the other girls looked at their boyfriends and agreed, go for it and fuck her hard, make us proud."

The guys of course being guys were stiff as boards in no time while Jason was pounding away inside Kim. The two girls were acting as fluffers making sure their guy was up to the competition.

It didn't take more than about five minutes before Kim was panting through her first orgasm and Jason let his load go deep inside her a few minutes later. He was able to keep going until she let go with another one.

Kim said, "Next." And one of the other guys stepped up and slid his dick into her well-lubricated fuck hole. This guy lasted for nearly ten minutes pumping the entire time and giving Kim what appeared to be delightful orgasms. My only regret was that it was her getting fucked and not me particularly since I knew she had two more stiff cocks to go.

12