Life after Sylvia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers

"That was a dirty trick," I said to Christina as I watched Crystal and Susanne settle into their chairs, their backs to me.

"What was?" Christina asked innocently.

"You knew why I didn't want to come," I whispered almost angrily.

"Yes," she said, sliding her hand over to my lap and pressing her hand against my hardening cock. "Do I need to remind you of your own words? You didn't want to be hurt by watching her having sex with a bunch of guys. Well. Tonight she's not having sex with any guys. Well, not unless she has it with one in particular. But that too is up to you."

"And how are you going to stop it? Hell, look at the guys' heads all turning. Every guy in the place turned to see her walk in."

"Yes. They did," she said, before leaning towards me. She turned her head so her lips practically brushed my cheek and whispered, "Please trust me?"

I took a deep breath and then nodded quietly.

It wasn't long before the staff started to serve the salads. I was able to keep my mind off Crystal for only short periods of time, frequently looking towards her, seeing only her back as she talked to Suzanne or the others at the table.

Dinner was turkey with all the trimmings, a typical Christmas dinner. Overall, the dinner was excellent. Both Christina and Marge kept reminding me of what they didn't have on under their dresses, each pulling my hand under the table to their laps whenever they had the opportunity. With my dinner done, I reached my hand in through the slit of Marge's outfit, finding her bare thighs and teasing my fingers between them. She spread her legs to give me access, continuing to eat and talk with her husband on the other side of her, while I let my fingers stroke up and down her wet pussy lips. I could tell she was trying hard not to react to my fingers slipping between her lips and finding her hard clit, her legs spreading slightly farther apart under the table. I stroked up and down her wet lips, letting my finger drag across her clit with each stroke, the wetness of her pussy growing with each passing moment. I pressed my finger down as far as I could and curled it so I could press it into her. I stroked the tip of my finger in and out of her to my first knuckle, fucking her like a short little cock.

She suddenly clamped her legs tight around my hand, her thighs trembling and her whole body stiffening as she tried to control the shudders as her body finally gave in to my attentions. "Oh fuck," she gasped.

"What's that hon?" Robert asked his wife.

"Nothing sweetie. Just something came over me for a moment."

I could see him looking at her and then past her to me. A small smile came to his lips. "Don't tell me he just made you come?"

"He did," she admitted breathlessly, setting down her fork.

He leaned forward and looked across her at me and grinned. "Nice job. I'm not sure I'd have the courage to do that to her here, but then, you don't have to go home with her, unless you want to that is."

"She's been teasing me since I got here, so I thought I might as well return the favor."

He nodded and then leaned back as Marge looked over at me and whispered, "If I have a wet spot on the back of my pants, you're going to pay for it."

"Well. I'm pretty sure there is, soooo," I said with a shrug.

She glared at me for several seconds and then grinned. "Damn you. I can't seem to stay mad at you for more than a few seconds. It's just going to be a little embarrassing to stand up in a few minutes and talk, with that showing."

"You could just take it off," I suggested with a devilish grin, knowing that she couldn't but, given her past, might well be tempted to.

She shook her head, picked up her fork and went back to eating the last of her food.

"That was bad," Christina whispered to me, sliding her hand into my pocket and through it so that her hand was inside my pants. "Maybe I should do that to you. Make you cream your pants."

"Somehow I think you'd much rather that my cream goes somewhere else."

"Maybe," she said with a grin, pulling her hand out. "Maybe."

"Well. I think it's time," Marge said as she stood up. She walked to the one of the tables along the wall and picked up a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our twelfth annual Christmas party. Now I know some of you expressed concerns about how the Halloween party went, and I have promised that this would be much different tonight. And so it shall. On the table you will find a pile of little colored paper wristbands. Tonight there are some rules. A few ladies got a little more than they bargained for, and I think a few gentlemen did too. So, to keep any misunderstandings from happening, if you are not wearing any wristband, that pretty much tells whoever you're with, keep your hands to socially acceptable areas. No butt pinching or squeezing, no feeling up your partner. Ladies, that means keep your hands out of his pockets!" she said to a round of laughter.

"The red paper bracelet means that you wouldn't complain about a little extra curricular touching, as long as it stays OUTSIDE the clothing. The Yellow means you're willing to let your partner feel a bit more, as long as it doesn't get too serious and you start ripping his clothes off," she said to another round of laughter. The green bracelet means that pretty much anything goes. HOWEVER! We will NOT have a repeat of Halloween. On the back side of the partitions are gift boxes. Inside you will find all the necessary things to make an amorous couple comfortable. The size does limit things a little, but it also keeps things a bit more contained. So ladies, feel free to take him to a box and do whatever you wish. Since it can be very difficult to get comfortable in these formal gowns, feel free to take it off before you climb into your gift box." She finished to a good amount of applause.

"Now as you know, we always do some kind of outreach. Our new director of advertising came up with a simply fantastic idea. All funds from this will go towards the 'Christmas Is Love' campaign that supplies Christmas meals to families that can't otherwise afford it. Now, how do you donate to that? Along the wall to my left are a number of pages for a silent auction. You might notice that there is currently only one item up for bid," she said walking to the table and picking up Christina's panties. "One set of slightly used panties," she said to vigorous men's applause. "So gentlemen. The idea here is that you can bid on the panties that are placed on the table. You don't know whose they are, well, probably not, but you can guess the type of woman that might wear those. Ladies, you may donate your panties to the effort. Simply take them off, or have someone do it for you, and set them on one of the sheets. Men, stop at the end and pick up a poker chip with a number. Hang onto it, and use that number to identify your bids. At Ten o'clock the open dance portion of the evening will end, and we will award bids. Gentlemen will have an hour to dance with the owner of the panties he won the bid on. Those of you who don't bid or don't wish to participate, feel free to stay and dance as well. Ladies. You too will have an opportunity to donate. Gentlemen. There is a Polaroid camera at the end of the table. Take your picture and set it on one of the sheets along the tables to my right. Ladies get to bid on your services. No ladies, that does not mean cleaning your house or fixing your plumbing," she said to another round of laughter. "You will have an hour to dance with your selection, from eleven to twelve. We will be wrapping things up at twelve, except those who are still wrapped up, so to speak." Another round of laughter filled the room.

"So open dancing. As is our custom, tonight is ladies' choice. Ladies get to choose partners. Gentlemen are not allowed to refuse. Gentlemen wearing green wristbands are limited to six dances, yellow twelve and red or none, as many as you want. BUT! If you abandon your partner, he's fair game for another lady to take over!"

"What if you have to go to the ladies' room?" Someone called out.

"Well. In that case, if you don't want to give him up, you might want to take him with you."

"To the ladies' room?" she asked back.

Marge laughed. "Some of these gentlemen have been in a ladies' room almost as much as we have, so..." she finished, drawing a considerable amount of laughter.

"With that all said. Please, everyone have an enjoyable and safe evening!"

Christina reached for two green paper bracelets and slipped one around my wrist. "Perfect," she said with a smile.

"Green? Really?"

"Why not? I'll be back in a minute," Christina said quietly, as people were getting up and milling around.

"Sure," I answered as she got up and walked away.

"Hey stranger. Wanna dance?" I heard from behind me. I turned in my chair to see a young woman that looked vaguely familiar. She was rather petite and slender, probably only a bit over five foot two or three. She had on a what I would have to call a Christmas red jumper. The long billowy legs looked almost like a dress, but I could tell they were individual legs. Above the waist, the outfit hung loosely over her chest until it came to the collar which was snug around her small neck. Long red sleeves covered her arms all the way to her wrists, one of which held a yellow band, which she was holding in such a way that it was obvious for me to see. "You probably don't remember me. You rubbed your cock around on my tits at that ladies' night."

"Oh," I said, pretending to remember, but not quite making the connection with her face yet.

"Anyway, my husband gave me permission to let you take off my panties for the silent auction."

"Oh. I see," I said, standing up, and towering over her.

"Um. This has to come all the way off to do this, so...well...maybe we could go behind one of the partitions?"

"Sure," I answered, letting my arm slide around her, even though I didn't really feel all that into any of this.

"You don't really remember me, do you?" she asked as I walked her through the maze of tables to one of the false walls.

"Honestly? Not really."

"Not surprised. You had a lot to look at that night, and I'm nothing spectacular."

"You shouldn't knock yourself. I think you're a very pretty woman," I said as we found a gap and walked through it. There were more than a few couples already doing the same thing, standing in various stages of undress, getting their panties removed. I walked her towards a tall box and stopped in front of it.

She turned her back to me and pulled her long blonde hair out of the way to expose the zipper going down her back. "You wanna unzip me?"

"Sure," I said, pulling the tab down slowly.

"You know. I wasn't wearing any panties at the show. While you were rubbing your dick on my tits, I was wishing you'd pick me up onto the table and lick my pussy like you did that other woman.

"Yeah? How come?"

"Well. Because it'd been a really long time since anyone had and I was really turned on watching you."

"I see," I said as I pushed the shoulders of the pants suit jumper thing off her shoulders, letting it slide down her body. I could see the strap of a bra across her back and reached down, undoing it as well. She put her hands to her chest, the pants suit still around her waist, her arms holding it from falling any further.

"My bra too?"

I stepped to the side and turned her to face me, reaching for her shoulders and pulling the shoulder straps of the bra off her shoulders, letting them slide down her arms. I reached for one of her hands and pulled it from her chest, gently undoing the button on the red cuff. I coaxed the material down her arm, letting her pull it out of both arms of the jumper and the bra strap. She moved her arm back to her chest, holding the bra to it while I pulled the other hand away. With the jumper now free, it fell to her ankles. Exposing her bare body, only the now half off bra and a tiny red bikini panty still on her. I knelt down and slid my hands down her hips, pulling the panty down, exposing her bare teenage looking pussy. I slid her panties to her knees and then stood back up. I reached out for her waist and gripped her, lifting her light frame easily to sit her on the edge of the box we were standing in front of. Fortunately, it was sturdy enough to hold her up as I reached down to slip her high heels off. I slid the jumper off both feet, leaving it in a pool on the floor as I reached for the panties still around her knees.

I slipped her panties off and dropped them to the floor before reaching for the band of her bra, sticking out from behind her hands. I tugged gently on it. "It's not like you haven't shown me your tits before," I said quietly, coaxing her to let go of the material. Slowly she let her hands move, exposing her now bare tits and rock hard nipples. I dropped the bra to the floor, leaving her completely naked. I reached down and pushed her knees apart, spreading her full, round outer lips, only a small bit of inner lip protruding. I leaned my face towards her, kissing each thigh, one kiss at a time, working closer and closer to her pussy until I was kissing her fat round outer lips. I lifted her legs slightly to force her to lay back, which she did, lifting and spreading her legs. I leaned my face down between her now spread legs and kissed her lips softly, working up and down her slit.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and used my fingertips to spread her fat outer lips, dipping my tongue as far into her now exposed inner depths as I could. I slid my tongue up her slit until I found her clit and then flicked across it, drawing a gasp of pleasure from her. "Oh God," she breathed as I started to stroke up and down her slit, teasing her clit with each stroke. Her hips were soon rocking in my grasp, her hands pulling and pinching her own nipples as I worked her closer and closer to climax. "Shit. You're gonna make me come," she whispered, almost as if she were afraid saying it would jinx it. I concentrated on her clit, flicking over it with the tip of my tongue, over and over again. "SHIT!" she squealed as her orgasm washed over her, her whole body shaking and trembling. I kissed and licked her wet lips as her body started to relax, taking my time to ease her back down from her peak. I reached for her hand as I released her thighs, pulling her back to a sitting position. I bent down and collected her jumper, sorting it out and pulling it on her legs. I pulled it up to her legs and let her hold it while I got her shoes and gently slipped them on her feet. I reached for her, lifting her off the box and pulling her towards me until her small firm breasts pressed against my chest. I slowly let her slide down my body, my rock hard dick bulging my pants out against her body as her feet touched the floor.

"Damn," she whispered, rubbing her hand up and down the bulge of my pants. "I'm almost tempted to let you fuck me."

I smiled down at her and lifted her left hand. I rolled her wedding ring on her finger and shook my head slowly. "Go find him and let him have it," I whispered, before letting go of her finger. She nodded reluctantly and I helped her get her jumper back on, leaving her bra and panties off. I bent down and gave them both to her, which she took. "Done?" I asked, making sure she was ready to return to the normal side of the partition.

"No, but I think I'll have to be," she said, pressing herself to me and lifting herself high enough for a kiss. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I answered as she pulled away and walked quickly away.

I sighed and shook my head at my own stupidity. Turning down a sweet young thing like that? What the hell was I becoming? I walked back out and dropped into my seat again. I hadn't been sitting too long when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Donna standing behind me. "I'm surprised to see you sitting alone," she said softly.

"Hi. Yeah. Wanna sit?"

"No, actually, I'd like a dance," she said softly. I nodded and stood up, surprised to see a red band on her wrist. "I didn't think you'd come."

"I wasn't going to," I answered as she led me to the dance floor area. It was a pleasantly slow song, and in moments she was pressed against me, rocking to the slow tune, our bodies pressed together like they had been so many times.

"I miss you," she whispered.

"I'm sorry," I answered back.

"No. It's better this way. You can get your mind settled without me messing it up more. I haven't given up, but I also know that it might be a long time or never."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I know. Funny thing is, that makes me love you even more. But it's okay. I'm dealing with it."

"I wish I didn't...that I wasn't..."

"I know. It's okay," she said, stopping dancing and lifting herself on her toes. She kissed me softly before lowering herself down. "However it comes out. Know that I do love you," she whispered before breaking away and walking off, leaving me standing alone on the dance floor.

"You look lost," Christina said from behind me.

"Huh?"

"I said you look lost," she said, slipping her arms around me. "Maybe we should finish this dance?"

"Sure," I answered, wrapping my arms around her.

"Michael. I know I've asked this before. Well, several times on Thanksgiving, but anyway, do you trust me?"

"Within limits, yes."

"I guess that's fair," she said as the music faded away and a new, much faster song started. "This isn't quite what I need. Come with me."

"Sure," I said as she slid her arm around me and guided me across the dance floor. She led me not to a table, or behind the partition, but out the doors to the main lobby of the hotel. She guided me to an elevator and pressed the button. "Where are we going?"

"Just trust me," she said as the doors slid closed. She pressed the button for the top floor and then turned to wrap her arms around me, pulling me close. "I'm guessing you're confused."

"A bit. I can't decide if you like me or hate me."

"You've had an effect," she said with a sigh. "More than I ever thought possible. My offer. My, request, it's still there. I'd like you to make me pregnant. I'm not sure yet if you will or even if the decision will be yours alone. But I want you to remember that it's still there."

"Okay. I'll remember," I answered, not at all sure why she would bring that up at the moment.

She held me until the doors opened and then she turned us and led me out. We walked down the balcony that overlooked the plaza area six floors down. She walked me to what I expected was her hotel room door, not that she needed to stay over as home was only half an hour away. She turned me and leaned in to kiss me, long, wet and tender. "Michael. I asked if you could trust me. You said yes. So please, trust me and don't jump to any conclusions, okay?"

"Yeah. Sure," I answered with a shrug, getting more confused by the moment.

She nodded and reached for the door lock with her keycard. She let go of me to unlatch the door, holding it open only a few inches. She reached for me and placed her hand on my back, with a gentle push she moved me to and through the door. I walked through and heard the door latch behind me.

"Hello Michael," I heard Crystal say as one of the table lights flicked on, illuminating her as she stepped to the middle of the very large room. She stood at the end of the single king-sized bed, her hands clasped in front of herself, the long deep red dress clinging to her sexily.

"Crystal," I said quietly, my heart suddenly pounding as I looked at her beauty.

"By now you've probably figured out that you've been set up."

"Yeah. Pretty much," I said. "Crystal. I can't do this. I just can't. It hurts too much," I said as I turned to walk out.

"Michael! Wait! Please! Christina asked you to trust her. Please, trust us both, just for a few minutes. Then if you want, I won't stop you."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers