Life after the Lottery Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

"Brother, you ready for this weekend?" Deb asked me.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes I am, this is going to be fun," Deb replied.

"I think we should have some fun," Dawn told her.

"Let me get your stuff out of the car," I told her.

I went outside to Deb's car as she followed.

"I really do hope we have some fun this weekend brother," Deb said.

"Deb, please be careful what you say," I begged her.

"I hear you talked Angie into letting you take pictures of her," Deb asked.

"Yes, Dawn talked her into it."

"I bet they won't be anything like mine."

"Probably not, she is pretty conservative."

I grabbed her bag and went back inside and put it in the bedroom downstairs. Dawn came down from upstairs with more clothes on.

"You about ready to go, Deb?" Dawn asked.

"Anytime, we have a lot to talk about," Deb said as she looked at me.

I gave Deb a really hard look before Dawn turned to say goodbye to me. Deb and Dawn left and I spent the rest of the day wondering what Deb was telling her.

Deb and Dawn returned about 5:00 P.M. They were laughing as they came in carrying their packages.

"Did you two have a good time?"

"Oh yes," Dawn said and I was left to wonder what they talked about.

They disappeared into the downstairs bedroom with their bags. They were in there about an hour before they came out.

"Would you two like me to fix you something to eat?" I asked.

"That would be great honey," Dawn replied.

"Could you help me with something in the kitchen for a minute?" I asked Dawn.

"Sure," and she followed me to the kitchen.

"What have you two been doing in there?"

"Just trying on clothes," Dawn said.

"What did you all talk about all day long?"

"Why all the questions honey?"

"Just curious that's all."

"Just girl talk, that's all," Dawn said. "I am going upstairs to put my shorts back on."

That's what I was afraid of, girl talk.

I whipped up some dinner for everyone and we moved to the table in the den to eat. After we finished we all sat on the sofa and watched some TV.

About 7:30pm the local news station broke into the show we were watching with a special news break, there had been a bad bus wreck in the city. They were showing it from a helicopter, it looked bad. It was a bus full of college cheerleaders that had been in town for a tournament.

"Shit!" Dawn said.

"What?" Deb asked.

"Dawn will probably be getting a call in a few minutes," I told her.

"Why?" Deb asked.

The phone rang, Dawn got up and ran to it.

"Sure...I'll be there in about 30 minutes. I know...it's okay, whatever we need to do, bye."

"I gotta go," Dawn said.

"I know honey."

"It is a real mess, I will be there all night and probably most of tomorrow, sorry Deb."

Dawn ran upstairs to get her go-bag.

"What's going on James?" Deb asked.

"Deb, you know the doctor Dawn works for?"

"Yes."

"He is the best reconstructive surgeon in this part of the country; that was him calling. Dawn is his best nurse, he will want her there. I am sure that they will be piecing cheerleaders back together all weekend."

"Is she going to the hospital?"

"Yes."

Dawn came running down the stairs with her bag.

"Sorry you guys, I have to go, have fun without me. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Dawn kissed me goodbye and headed toward the door.

"Don't speed and be careful, call when you can!" I yelled after her.

And the door slammed behind her.

"Is she that good James?" Deb asked.

"If Dr. John is the best doctor in this part of the country; Dawn is the best surgical nurse in this part of the country. She does more work than his interns and residents in cases like this."

"Really, I didn't know that James."

"Damn, I was planning on her helping tomorrow."

"Can't you take the pictures without her?"

"Yes, but she really likes to help," I told Deb.

"We can get by without her can't we?"

"Sure."

After I calmed down I asked Deb what kind of photos she wanted.

"I really like the ones you did of Dawn; can we do some like that?"

"Do you want to do lingerie shots or something more provocative," I asked her.

"I want to do it all; you know what looks best, brother."

"Well, we can go down to the basement in the morning, I have some things setup down there, we can start with the lingerie shots first. After that we can see what you would like. It is going to be about 50 degrees tomorrow so maybe we can do some shots outside by the pool like I did with Dawn. I have the heaters outside so we can warm it up," I told her.

"I plan on warming it up," Deb said.

"Deb, you need to behave yourself."

"Why can't we have some fun, just for old times' sake?" Deb asked.

"We just can't Deb, if Dawn found out it could be big trouble."

"Maybe we talked about it today," Deb responded.

"I doubt it, I still have my balls."

Deb laughed.

"I didn't tell her anything brother, it's just our secret."

"Let's keep it that way," I said.

"Dawn won't be here."

"Let's just keep it normal okay," I asked.

"Normal? You think taking pictures of your sister in the nude while your wife knows about it is normal?"

"You have a point, but you know what I mean."

We watched more TV and talked about when we were in college.

"James, do you regret fucking me?"

"I don't know Deb."

"We had some good times, didn't we?"

"I guess so," I told her.

"Remember the first time?"

"Yes."

"You had just turned 18, I had waited for several years. I had been watching your cock grow since we were kids."

"You were home for spring break your freshman year," I said.

"Mom and Dad were gone for the day with Brian and I came into your bedroom that morning," Deb recalled.

"Yes, I remember, can we talk about something else, please?"

"Do you regret it James?"

"I guess not, we did have some wild sex."

"Yes we did, didn't we?" Deb replied.

"I need to clean up from dinner."

I got up and started picking up the food and dishes left after Dawn left so suddenly. I had made one trip to the kitchen and was returning to the table when I noticed that Deb was gone. I grabbed the remainder of the food and dishes, took them to the kitchen, put away the food and washed the dishes.

When I returned to the den Deb was sitting on the sofa in a very skimpy outfit. She had on a see through white top that went down to her waist, very tiny white lace panties with a white garter belt holding up a pair of very sexy white stockings, topped off with a pair of white stilettos.

"Deb, what are you doing?"

"I just want to see if you like one of the outfits I want to wear tomorrow, do you like it?"

"Yes Deb, it looks very nice."

"Thanks, come sit on the sofa, I won't bite you," Deb said.

I walked over and sat on the sofa, Deb did look very hot. She was almost 6 feet tall with very long legs and long auburn hair. She had a very perky set of C breasts with large nipples. She still had a very slender figure and had one of the sexiest looking bodies I had seen on a woman as tall as her. She was very hot and she knew it.

"Deb, I'll come sit with you if you don't try anything; please," I said.

"Fine then."

I sat down close to her so she wouldn't think I was scared of her.

"Do you think this will look good for the pictures?

"Yes," I said. "And I know where it would make a good picture if you don't mind getting a little cold."

"Where?" Deb asked.

"Come with me."

Deb got up and followed me to the patio doors. When she got to the patio windows I turned on the outside lights and the pool lights.

"You see the water fall?"

"Yes, but I am not getting in the water with this on."

"No. On top of the water fall there is a big flat rock, there are stairs in the back; we can get up to the top. The sun strikes the top perfectly in the morning; I took some of Dawn's photos up there. The contrast between the rock and your body in that outfit will look great."

"Where else can we take some pictures at?" Deb asked excitedly.

I went to the closet and grabbed a long coat for her and a coat for me.

"Come on, I'll show you."

I took Deb outside and we walked around the patio. I pointed out different places I liked then I walked her out to the gazebo and showed her around.

"Deb, if it's warm enough I would like to do some nudes of you lying on the Tantra chair under the gazebo. Does that sound good?"

"Yes it does."

"It's too dark, but I would like to take some shots of you in different lingerie out in the trees."

"Oh good," Deb said.

Deb seemed to be getting excited about the possibilities.

"Let's go back inside, it's too cold out here," I told her.

"It's not that bad."

As we walked back to the house and past the hot tub Deb said, "James can we get in the hot tub?"

"If you want to," I said. "Did you bring a suit?"

"Yes, but it is for the pictures tomorrow and I don't want to get it wet; can't we get in without a suit please?"

"I'll get mine at least."

"Please don't, James, you'll make me feel bad."

"Okay then. Let's at least go inside and grab a couple of beers."

"Okay," Deb said.

We went back inside.

"Deb, there are robes in the bedroom closet."

"I'll get one," Deb said as she headed for the bedroom.

I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes and grabbed a robe from the closet in the den. After a few minutes Deb returned wrapped in a short robe, I had the beers.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yes."

We went back outside; I turned the big propane heater on next to the hot tub. Deb shed her robe and stepped down into the hot tub. I watched as she settled in, she was gorgeous. I could feel my cock waking up.

"Come on in brother."

"Deb, you do look fantastic."

I dropped my robe before my cock got too erect, climbed in and sat across from her. We began drinking our beers in silence. It wasn't too cold out, maybe in the forties but the heater helped and the tub was hot.

"James, do you really think I still look hot?"

"Yes I do sis."

"I don't get to show off my body much anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"Pete doesn't really appreciate it anymore."

"What?"

"He used to take me out and show me off, but he hasn't for a few years now."

"Deb, you still look fantastic, Pete should appreciate what he has."

"He doesn't."

"What is the problem?" I asked her. "Is it the sex?"

"We still have sex, but it's not the mind blowing kind from our past. I guess it is because I am almost forty."

"Maybe you two just need to take some time away. When was the last time you two went on a vacation?"

"Pete works all the time and so do I."

"You need to take some time away together; do you think that would help?"

"I don't know, Pete has become a home body, he doesn't get out much, just sits around the house and drinks beer."

"You need to get him to slow down on the beer first," I told her. "Do you think you two could get off a couple of weeks for a long vacation?"

"I guess so."

"Where would you like to go?"

"I don't know."

"Where would be some place sexy you would like to go?"

"If we could, I wish he would take me to Italy, I have never been out of the country. It looks so nice on TV, tours of the wine country and the small towns and Inns."

"Then that is where you two will go."

"What?"

"I am sending you two there."

"James, you can't do that!"

"Oh yes I can Deb, you are forgetting something."

"What?"

"I am filthy rich!"

"Would you do that?"

"You two make the time and I will make the arrangements."

"Really!?"

"Yes!"

"Oh that would be great! Thank you James."

Deb stood up and came over and hugged me, pressing her tits into my face. Then she bent down and kissed me.

"Really, thanks."

Deb sat down in my lap.

"When you take the pictures tomorrow, I want you to take some of me in the hot tub with my nipples barely out of the water, okay?"

"Sure, whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" Deb asked.

"Sure."

Deb reached down and grabbed my semi-hard cock and said, "This is what I want!"

"Deb, I said no funny business."

"James, it has been a long time since I have felt your huge cock fill me up," Deb said as she began to squeeze me.

"Deb, please."

"You said I look hot. Do I not turn you on? We have fucked many times, why not now?"

"Deb that was years ago."

"It wasn't that long ago, you fucked me while you were dating Dawn in grad school."

"I remember."

"You remember that time I came to your dorm room with that guy Mark?"

"Yes."

"You watched us fuck for hours."

"I remember."

"He didn't care you were watching."

"He also didn't know I was your brother."

"That's right, he didn't, did he?"

"Why did you bring him to my room anyway?" I asked.

"I wanted to make you jealous."

"Jealous? I didn't care who you fucked."

"Yes you did, you just wouldn't admit it."

"I was dating Dawn then, I didn't care who you were fucking."

"But you watched us the whole time."

"It was hot watching you get pounded."

"You remember what happened after?" Deb asked.

"Yes, you sent him home."

"That's right and then you remember what happened."

"Yes I do."

"You fucked the shit out of me as soon as he left!"

"Well, he didn't seem to do a very good job."

"He did have a little prick," Deb said as she laughed.

"He did, didn't he," I replied.

"Yes, and you climbed on me as soon as he was out the door. You slid that big cock of yours in my cum filled pussy and fucked me for an hour."

"Well someone had to finish you off!"

"Well you did, it was some of the greatest sex we'd had," Deb said.

"I remember you still were not finished after I filled you with more cum. You turned and sucked all the cum off my spent cock."

"And you got hard again and we fucked again."

"We sure did."

Deb was now stroking my cock as it became erect from all the talk. She was an animal back then I remembered.

"James, you and Dawn are only about two years younger than Pete and I, do you all still have wild sex?"

"Yes we do."

"What keeps it exciting?" Deb asked

"Well, that is hard to explain. Let me just say we keep things exciting and spiced up."

"Like how?"

"It's hard to explain Deb."

"What do you do to keep it new and exciting though, give me an example?"

"Well, just a month or so ago, Dawn let me fuck her in the ass for the first time," I told her.

"James, you got your huge cock up her ass, all the way?"

"Yes."

"James she is so small, I'm still amazed you can get all that thing in her pussy!"

"Has Pete ever fucked you in the ass?"

"Yes, but he only has a 6 inch cock."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes I do. Does Dawn like it now?"

"Yes she does, but she has to take it real slow."

"That is something we never did James."

"With reason, it wouldn't fit," I told her.

"Wow. I still can't see Dawn doing that. Do you like it?"

"Very much. It is things like that that keep things new for us."

"Well, there are not many things that Pete and I have left to try."

"There could be more than you think," I told her.

"Like what?" Deb asked.

"I am sure you two can find something new."

All the talk had my cock hard now. Deb was stroking it up and down.

"Deb, maybe we should stop, go back inside and watch TV."

"Let's stay out here, I am enjoying myself."

"For a little while then," I said.

"James, can Dawn deep throat you like I can?"

"Well, that is something else she just learned to do."

"Really, just now, what took her so long?"

"She is small Deb."

"Yes she is, James?"

"What?"

"I want to suck your cock."

"Deb."

"Please."

Against my better judgment I decided I would let Deb suck my cock; she had gotten it hard. I stood up and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Deb got on her knees on the seat, bent forward and swallowed my cock. She slowly worked her way down on it and took it all down her throat. I had forgotten how good she was at it.

Deb took her time taking me in and out of her throat, it felt wonderful. I reached under her, found her breasts and began squeezing her nipples. She was like Dawn; she liked to have her nipples twisted, hard.

"Ummmm!" I felt come from her throat. I continued to squeeze and massage her tits for a long time.

"Ummmm!" Deb had reached between her legs and was rubbing her clit now. As she sucked on my cock she was beginning to wiggle her hips around in the water. Deb rose up and looked at me.

"James, can you still fuck as long as you want to?"

"Pretty much."

"Then fuck me, now!"

Deb stood erect, turned, placed her knees on the hot tub seat and bent over the edge with her ass up in the air. I was so turned on now I had to fuck her. I stood up and walked behind her. I slipped one then two fingers into her pussy as she continued to finger her clit. She wasn't as tight as Dawn but she was still tight.

"Oh James!"

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance of my sister's pussy and began to slip inside her.

"Oh yes!"

I continued to push, inch by inch I slipped into her. She moaned as I entered her more and more. I felt the head of my cock contact her cervix after I was three quarters of the way in. I pulled out and began to slide in and out.

"Oh god, James that is what I remember, push it all the way in please!"

I continued to slide in and out, each time a little further as she loosened up.

"That's it!"

After a few minutes I was pushing all the way in. Once I felt my balls touch her pussy lips I pulled back and jammed all the way in.

"Oh god, now I remember! Fuck me James, fuck me hard!"

I began to pound Deb's pussy vigorously. All the way out and all the way back in, over and over. Deb's juices began to flow around my cock. She had placed both her hands on the edge of the tub and was letting me pound her at will. Deb always could hold off her orgasms and she was doing that now. We continued to fuck like this for 20 minutes or more, Deb constantly moaning and asking for more.

"James fuck me faster!"

I grabbed her hips and I began to slam in and out of her with all the power and speed I had.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it!!"

I pumped as hard and as fast as I could, enjoying every minute of it.

"James it's starting!"

I knew now that Deb was starting to build to her orgasm. I continued to drive into her as hard as I could. I could see her tits bouncing around with each thrust I made.

"Oh god James, more!"

I couldn't give her any more but I continued to pound her as hard as I could, Deb could handle it. I felt the inside of Deb's pussy begin to contract more and more with each thrust.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh!" Was all that was coming out of Deb.

Deb's pussy clamped down on my cock as she screamed.

"I'm coming!!!"

Deb's first waves of pleasure were hitting her. She began to jerk with each wave of contractions I felt go through her body.

"Oh god!! Fuck me James!!"

I started jamming my cock into her with more determination.

"Oh yes!!"

I felt by balls began to contract.

"Deb, get ready!!!"

I felt Deb's pussy contract again.

"I'm coming again James, now!!"

I felt one massive contraction of Deb's pussy and I jammed my cock in as far as it would go and began to pump cum deep inside my sister, load after load.

"Oh yes James! Fill me up more!"

I continued to press my cock deep inside her as I felt spurt after spurt of hot cum shoot from my cock. Deb's pussy muscles milked every last drop from my cock.

"Oh James, that is what I remember. You are so good!"

I eased out of Deb and she turned to sit and then sucked my cock into her mouth. She was sucking all the cum out of it as she worked it more and more. My legs were weak but I let her keep going. As Deb sucked on my cock she started playing with my balls, she knew this would get me hard again if she kept it up.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers