Life after the Lottery Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!!!"

Angie held herself on her hands for minute then rose up so I could hold her and rub her tits.

"More James!" she said.

I held her and slipped my cock in and out of her for a long time. Angie seemed to just love the feeling of a cock slipping in and out of her as she came several more times. I felt her slip her hand down to her pussy and begin fingering her clit.

"Angie you are hot to watch," Dawn said. "You have been hiding something."

I watched Dawn as she started thrusting her ass onto Brian's cock and he came hard and filled her up.

"Oh god Brian, I love your cock!"

"I like your ass Dawn!"

The two of them started laughing as Dawn sat on Brian.

"Angie, do you like it this way?" I asked.

"Oh yes, just keep fucking my ass," came out breathlessly.

Angie let me slip in and out of her for another 10 minutes before she tightened up.

"James...I am about to come again!! Do it hard and fast!!"

I leaned Angie over, she placed her hands on the bed and I started jamming in and out of her hard over and over.

"Oh god!!!"

I grabbed Angie's hips and just pumped her ass hard and fast.

"Fuck me!!!" Angie screamed over and over.

I kept thrusting into Angie a little faster and harder.

"Oh good yes...I'm coming please fill me up!!"

I kept pumping Amy hard, I want to push Angie like she had never been pushed.

"Oh fuck James, I'm coming, I'm coming!!!

Angie jerk over and over then her arms started shaking as she tried to hold herself up.

"Oh god James...," came from Angie as I kept pumping her so hard she was bouncing off my cock.

I held on tight to Angie ass and kept slamming into her over and over.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm coming...again...pleeaassee!"

Angie shook hard again and started pumping her ass full of cum.

Angie stiffened and jerk then screamed she was coming again.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...yes, yes, yes!!!"

Angie was jerking hard as she came over and over while we all watched.

"Ahhh...oh god ...that was...great!! Never...."

"Yes it was Angie," Brian said.

I held onto Angie's ass as she slid forward and pulled my cock from her ass.

We all collapsed on the bed for a little while then we went and showered. Brian was having a good time washing Dawn and playing with her tits. I was washing Angie's long blonde hair when she reached back and grabbed my cock. I was still turned on from the incredible fuck I just had with Angie. By the time I finished playing with her hair my cock was still hard. Angie turned and stroked it a few times then got down on her knees while the hot water ran over her and sucked my cock into her mouth.

Brian had gotten behind Dawn and was looking over her shoulder watching his wife as he slipped is fingers in Dawn's pussy. He fingered Dawn for a long time. She got off came hard over and over.

Angie was stick sucking my cock, I wasn't about to come. She worked her mouth and her hand over my cock while Brian watched. She kept this up for another 10 minutes, she was exhausted now. About the time I grabbed the back of Angie's head and pulled her forward and filled her mouth with cum.

"That was fun but I am exhausted," Angie said after she sucked me dry.

We left the shower and dried off.

"What now?" Angie asked.

"I am going to make the big pictures you wanted," I told her.

"I am going to make breakfast, you all come with me," Dawn said as she through the towel in the floor and headed out of the bedroom.

When we got downstairs Amy was already in the kitchen starting breakfast.

"I heard a lot of screaming," Amy said. "I hope someone makes it up to me later."

I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed to my darkroom. It would only take me about an hour or so to make the big pictures Angie and Brian wanted. I worked for about 2 hours and finished then went back up stairs. I heard a lot of moaning and groaning.

Angie was lying on her back in front of the fireplace and Amy had her head buried between her legs. Brian was slipping in and out of Amy while she was on her knees doing Angie. I walked over and saw Dawn sitting on Angie's mouth. The four of them were having a great time. I stood and watched for about 30 minutes until all of them got off and collapsed on the floor.

"That looked like fun," I said.

"It was!" Dawn said.

Angie was lying on the floor exhausted but smiling.

"Can I ask something?" Angie said.

"Sure," Dawn told her.

"Can we come over more often?"

Amy and Dawn laughed.

"Sure. At least until you get off the pill," Dawn told her.

"I am having fun running around the house naked, is this the way you three hang out most of the time?" Angie asked.

"Pretty much."

Angie slowly sat up in the floor.

"Do the three of you just have sex anytime you want?"

"Angie, we make love to each other anytime we want. Whether it is me and Amy or Amy and James or all three of us," Dawn told her.

"I'll tell you the same thing we have told some of our friends. You two can come by anytime you want, just call and come over. You can stay the night, the weekend or whatever," I told them.

"Do you three have sex with your friends?" Brian asked.

"Sometimes."

"Wow."

"Can I have sex with your friends?" Angie asked.

"Only if I can!" Brian said.

"Is that okay with you two?" Dawn asked.

"I think so," Angie said.

"Brian, I have a friend that would really like you," I said

"Let me guess, Katrina?" Dawn said with a giggle.

"Who is she?" Brian asked.

"An incredible fuck," I said.

"James!!" Angie yelled at me.

"I don't mind Angie, she is incredible but that is for another time. Have you two had a good time?" Dawn asked.

"It has been interesting...but yes I have had a very good time, Brian?"

"Oh yes, thanks for the fun," Brian said.

"I have your prints, you want to see them?" I asked.

"Oh yes!!" Angie squealed.

I showed the big prints to them and they loved them.

"Angie, I want you to have the big one of you sitting on the bed with your feet crossed in front of you framed and hung over the fireplace in the den," I said.

"Can I, Brian?"

"I don't know Angie."

"I look much hotter than your boss' wife in his house!"

"Yes you do, let me think about it."

Angie leaned over and hugged Brian.

The girls slipped out to the hot tub while Brian and I talked about his finances. We came to a total for all his outstanding loans, I think he was happy to get out from under the student loans.

"Before you leave I will write you a check plus enough to cover the taxes. Once Angie stops working I will send her the money. Brian...you need to take care of Angie and not neglect her like you have been. She is very special and it appears she needs you."

"I told you there was a lot more to her then she let on," Brian said. "She is just shy around our parents."

"But this much?" I asked.

"I guess so."

"Apparently! Are you really okay with all this?"

"I guess so. Thanks for everything. Angie needed this since I have been neglecting her. She has been having sex with a guy at the office but I didn't say anything because it kept her happy."

"Brian, that is something I think you should talk to Angie about."

"She doesn't need to know I know about it."

"Brian, let me tell you something. Angie needs to know."

"Why?"

"If you two don't get it out in the open now it will cause a problem later."

"James she doesn't need to know."

"Brian trust me. If you and Angie want to have an honest loving relationship you can't have secrets from each other. She may have other things to tell you."

"I'll think about it."

"Make sure you do. She will be happy to know why you didn't confront her. I don't want anything happening between you two, I enjoy fucking your wife too much!"

"James, you're an asshole!"

"Come on little asshole, lets join the girls and Brian, don't ever mention this to Deb or Pete okay."

"I wouldn't."

"Do you think you might be interested in a three way with another man or woman?" I asked.

"Maybe, there are some hot women at the firm."

"You need to remember something. This is for you and Angie if it happens, not just an excuse to try and get other women in bed with you. Plus, I would recommend that you stay away from people where you work, that could go bad. If you involve other people make sure they are the kind of people that could not afford to have others find out."

"Is that advice from personal experience?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Let's see if we can fix the girls some lunch.'

"Okay, let's go check on them."

"Hey Brian, would you like for the two of us to do Angie before you leave?"

"I don't know about that James."

"She would enjoy it."

"You think so?"

"Yes I do."

"Maybe next time."

We got up and went to the hot tub.

"Angie, you need to come with me and Brian, we are going fuck you senseless."

"What?!"

"We decided the two of us want to do you at the same time."

"I...I...I don't know about that," Angie said nervously.

"Come on!" Brian said to add to her nervousness.

"Brian...I don't think I am ready for that."

"When will you be ready Angie?" I asked.

"Uh...maybe next time?"

"You promise?" I asked.

"I guess so."

"I will be waiting then."

After Angie calmed down we asked the girls if they wanted us to fix them some lunch. They were about ready to get out anyway so they followed us inside. Brian and I fixed lunch while they all sat and talked and laughed. Brian carried some of the food to the table in the den while Dawn came to the kitchen.

Dawn and I got the drinks and the rest of the food and went to the table. We all talked and ate. The girls were still giggling and laughing.

"I think we are going to have to get a hot tub," Angie said.

"Get one and put it under the roof on the back of the house," I said.

"We have neighbors though, we couldn't sit in it naked," Angie said.

"Yes you could," Dawn said with a smile.

Angie looked back at her and smiled.

"Maybe I will since my husband is going to be home more," Angie said.

"Mr. Martin will have a heart attack if he sees you Angie," Dawn said with a laugh.

"He is a dirty old man anyway!" Angie said.

We finished eating and cleaned up. We hung around the house naked the rest of the day. It was getting late and it was about time for Brian and Angie to head back.

"Which one of you is going to teach me to deep throat Brian?" Angie asked.

"Either one of us can, but it takes some practice," Dawn said with a smile. "You may have to come here for some private lessons."

"That sounds like fun!" Angie replied.

"Hey! No private lessons!" Brian added teasing Angie.

"Do you want me to learn how or not?" Angie questioned Brian with a laugh.

"Sure!"

"Okay then."