Life after the Lottery Ch. 62

Story Info
The party at the University.
29k words
4.84
10.1k
14
3

Part 69 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,236 Followers

Copyright LATL, 2019. No part shall be reproduced or reposted on any other website! Exclusive use for Literotica.com 3/2019

*****

The party at the University

We were all eating breakfast on Tuesday morning. The girls looked tired after being up late.

"Will the two of you be home by 3:00?" Dawn asked.

"I will be," Amy said.

"I'm riding with you," Samantha added.

"Okay, we need to go and dresses for this weekend."

"We have evening dresses," Amy said.

"I want to find something very elegant for you two," Dawn said. "It may take us a while."

By 9:00, Dawn and Samantha had left, and Amy and I were in the den. We were both working on our portables.

"Why does Dawn want to get us more dresses?" Amy asked.

"Honey, Dawn likes to look nice at these functions, and I am sure she wants you two to look nice. I have to wear a tux."

"Okay. What do I do if someone sees my ring and ask if I got married this past weekend?"

"Tell them you did."

"I don't think it will be that easy."

"Honey, you are making more out of this than you need to. But, you can tell them what you want."

"I'll tell them I got married. I just think there will be a lot of questions."

"I don't think there will be any you can't answer."

Amy went back to work on her computer.

A few minutes later she stopped.

"What do I tell them if they ask what my married name is?"

"I don't guess we thought about that."

"I mean...if I really got married, I would have a married name now."

"Amy...honey...do you not feel like you are really married? I don't know what else Dawn and I can do to make you feel that way."

"Oh...that is not what I meant...you know what I mean..."

"I do, honey. I guess that is something you and your sister need to discuss."

Amy looked at me for a moment.

"You mean...if we wanted to...we could change our name to Smith? Just like...well...if we wanted to?"

"If that is what you two want to do, sure."

Amy looked at me a moment, then got a big smile and went back to work on her computer.

*****

After Amy and I had a quick early lunch, she left for school. With Brenda and Sherri still gone, I had the house to myself. After I finished what I was working on I cleaned the house up.

I was in the study when I heard them come into the house about 2:45.

"You two get ready, we will be leaving as soon as we can," I heard Dawn say.

Dawn walked into the study and sat on the sofa, and looked at me smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't realize what you did, do you?" Dawn asked smiling.

"What did I do?"

"You told Amy they could change their name to Smith."

"I didn't tell her to do it, it came up because she asked what to say if someone asked what her married name was," I said. Dawn was still smiling.

"Well, Sam was waiting in my office when Amy came running in after her class. She was all excited and was telling Sam that they should change their name to Smith now that they were married. Sam let out a squeal...you can imagine how it went after that."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, but now I have two assistants and several students that were in my office with a lot of questions."

"Oh."

"Well, the two of them want to do that now. I think you made their day!" Dawn said giggling.

"Are you okay with that?"

"Of course!"

Dawn came to me and kissed me.

"You want to come with us?" She asked.

"You know better than that," I said.

She left the study, and a few minutes later, I heard laughter.

"We're gone!" I heard Dawn yell.

When I got a break, I called our attorney and asked him what was involved in someone changing their last name. Once he told me, I ask him to gather the paperwork needed for Amy and Samantha.

*****

Dawn sent me a text about 6:30 and said they would be home by 7:30. I cooked dinner and made sure it was ready when they came in. After they took all of their dress bags upstairs, they came to the kitchen and sat.

"Did you find something nice?" I asked.

"Finally. There isn't much to choose from in the way of elegant in this town," Dawn said.

"And expensive," Samantha added.

"There will be soon," I said.

Amy and Samantha were snickering and looking at each other as they ate.

"Okay, what's up with you two?" I asked.

"We want to do it!" Samantha announced.

"Do what?"

"We want to change our name! We should anyway since we are married!" Samantha exclaimed.

"If that is what you two want to do, that's okay. But...I want you to think about it awhile first," I told them.

"We don't need to think about it!" Amy announced.

"I already made some phone calls and got the ball rolling."

"Thank you!" They both exclaimed.

"When can we do it!" Samantha said.

"I'm waiting for the lawyer to call me back." They giggled.

It seemed they had decided.

After we finished dinner, the three of them disappeared upstairs to try on their new dresses.

"Hey, we are ready for bed," I heard Dawn tell me from the balcony about 9:30.

"Coming." I knew what that meant.

When I got to the bedroom, they were modeling some new and very sexy lingerie.

"You three look nice."

"We found some things other than evening dresses," Dawn said.

"Is that to wear under your new dresses?"

"Oh, there won't be much we can wear under them," Samantha said.

Dawn was wearing some very sexy black lingerie, and Amy and Samantha were wearing some lacy blue items.

"I'm afraid to ask how revealing these dresses are going to be."

"Well, I thought all the stuffy folks from the school would like seeing us, a lot of us," Dawn said.

The three of them came to me and started removing my clothes. Once that was done, I was escorted to the bed. They started teasing me as I lay in the bed until they were swapping up sucking my cock. I watched them laugh and play as they kept taking care of me.

"I have a question for the three of you?"

"What?" Amy asked.

"What happened to the three of you getting matching piercings?"

"Do you still want us to do that?" Dawn asked.

"It's not for me. I thought you were going to let Dr. John do it?"

Dawn sat up and looked at me.

"What if we do that for your birthday?"

"Don't do it for me," I said.

Amy slid her mouth off my cock.

"I'm ready to do it," she said.

"Me too," Samantha added.

"I guess we can do that for your birthday next month, but I think that will mean no sex for a while," Dawn said smiling.

"I guess we will have to come up with some A.S., alternative sex arrangements," Samantha said giggling.

"If you do it next month that will give me time to get all of you something nice for Christmas," I told them.

"I want something to match my necklace," Amy said as she stroked my cock.

"Yes, they should match," Samantha said.

"I think I can get something made to match your jewels by Christmas," I told them. Dawn laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Samantha asked.

"I think...if we do this...we need to get a custom fit from our jeweler, Stan."

"What do you mean?"

"He's about 70, I think he should make sure everything fits," Dawn said and laughed.

"Oh, I see," Samantha said and giggled.

"I'm sure I can get an after-hours fitting," I told them, and they laughed.

"What did he say when you told him about our nipple jewels?" Dawn asked.

"He said to let him know if he needed to check the fit."

"We will!" Dawn said and they laughed.

Amy went back to work sucking my cock and Dawn straddled my chest.

"I want a nice big diamond for my belly button," Dawn said as she rubbed my chest.

"I think Stan can find something you will like, but I will have to see what alternative sex plans you have while you three recover."

"I think we can provide you with something you'll like," Samantha said. Amy elbowed her and gave her a look.

Dawn stood up over me, and I watched as she pushed down the black panties she had on and kicked them off. She moved down and straddled my mouth while she was up on her knees.

"Will you like a nice diamond or two hanging from my pussy?" Dawn asked as she spread her pussy lips with her fingers.

"I think that would look nice."

"Do you think a nice big ruby will look good on me?" Samantha asked as she stood on the bed and pushed down her blue panties.

"I'll have to get Stan's recommendation. Large rubies are hard to find."

"I think a pendant that would match my earrings would look nice."

Samantha walked on the bed until she was straddling my head in front of Dawn. I looked up as Dawn pulled her pussy to her mouth and began licking. Dawn stayed on her knees as I watched her lick Samantha. When got the giggles Samantha pulled her head into her.

"What are you laughing at?" Samantha asked.

Dawn looked up at her.

"Come down here," Dawn said.

Before I knew it, I had Samantha and Dawn's pussy just above my face.

"Now he can swap up," Dawn said.

Dawn lowered her pussy down to my mouth. I licked and tongued her while I looked at Samantha. After about 10 minutes, they swapped, and Samantha pushed her pussy down onto my mouth. I heard the two of them giggling. They kept this up for a very long time until I got both of them off while they kissed. They moved to each side of me as they laughed.

"I got left out," Amy said.

"What did you say?" Came from Dawn.

"I...I just mean...it's my turn now."

"You keep sucking," Dawn said as she rolled off the bed.

Dawn got behind Amy at the end of the bed and got her up on her knees. She pulled her panties to the side and went to work.

"Emmmmm..." I felt on my cock as Dawn began tonguing Amy.

I watched the two of them for a while until Amy got off. She then went to work hard on my cock until I filled her mouth full of cum.

"My turn!" Samantha said. "Move over," she told me as she pushed.

I slid over, and Samantha moved under her sister's mouth. I lay there and watched the three of them for a long time. Amy and Samantha both got off and then started giggling.

"What are you two laughing at?" Dawn asked.

"Nothing!" Came from Amy.

"Nothing!" Dawn exclaimed and climbed up on the bed and laid on Amy's back. "You better not be laughing at me!"

"I'm not!" Amy yelled as Dawn rode her down onto the bed.

"Then what are you laughing at!"

"Hey!" Samantha said. "That's not fair!"

She climbed off the bed and jumped on top of Dawn.

"Sam!"

Now the three of them were lying on top of each other. Dawn started laughing then the girls started. I got off the bed and walked to the end. I grabbed all of their legs and spread them apart then got between them. I grabbed my cock and started it into Samantha's pussy.

"Ahhhhh!"

"What?" Came from Dawn.

"He's fucking me!"

I grabbed Samantha and held her while I worked my cock in her.

"Emmmmmmmm."

I worked my cock in Samantha for about five minutes, then pulled it out and started it in Dawn.

"Ahhhhhhh..." came from Dawn.

"Where did you go?" Came from Samantha.

"He's fucking me now!"

"Hey...wait now...he can't do me!" Amy exclaimed from the bottom of the pile.

"You're right. Stop a minute, honey," Dawn said. "We need to rearrange things."

I pulled my cock out of Dawn and stood and looked.

"Off, Sam," Dawn said.

Samantha got off of Dawn.

"Let's do it like this," Dawn said as she laid on her back with her pussy on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. Samantha got next to her and Amy got up and got on her other side.

"Now you can do all of us," Dawn said.

"I don't know, I sort of liked it the way it was," I told them.

"Okay!!" Samantha yelled and got up and laid on top of Dawn on her back.

"Sam!" Dawn exclaimed.

"Wait!" Amy yelled.

I watched as she got up and laid on her back on top of her sister.

"You two!" Dawn screamed.

"Now!" Amy yelled.

"Dawn, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, six-pack abs is okay! Now do us!" Amy exclaimed.

The three of them were giggling, so I decided they were okay.

I got between their spread legs and moved down and slid my cock into Dawn.

"Ahhhh! Shit!"

I worked my cock in and out for a few minutes.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Are you sure you are okay?" I asked.

"Yes! Her ass is pushing down on my clit, so your cock is rubbing it!"

"Oh, good."

I held Amy's legs as I worked my cock in Dawn as she moaned. I kept going until Dawn was moaning loudly.

"Next!" I said and pulled my cock out.

"Ahhhh!" Came from Dawn.

I grabbed my cock and slid it into Samantha.

"Emmmm..."

I fucked Samantha until she was moaning then pulled out and slid into Amy. I was starting to laugh as I looked at the three of them lying there in a nice stack.

"You three may have started something new," I said as I worked my cock in Amy.

"Don't get any ideas!" I heard come from Dawn.

I worked my cock in Amy until she was moaning.

"I have an idea," I said and pulled my cock out of Amy.

"Don't stop!" Amy shouted.

"Give me a minute."

I walked over to the drawers next to the bed and opened them and grabbed two of Dawn's big vibrators, and returned to the pile. I turned both of them on and slid one into Samantha, and one into Amy then slid my cock into Dawn.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" Came from the three of them.

I was having some fun now. As I worked my cock in Dawn, I worked the vibrators in the girls. It wasn't long before they were all moaning. I slid my cock into Samantha and the other vibrator into Dawn.

"Ahhhh!! James!!"

I kept this up for a long time, moving my cock from one to the other as I moved the vibrators around. After the three of them had come once, I pulled my cock out and began working my tongue into each of them as I swapped up.

"Ahhhhhh! Fuck!" Came from one of them.

I worked on Amy until she came in a huge orgasm, then moved my mouth to Samantha until she came in a gush.

"Oh, fuck!!"

I held the vibrators in Amy and Samantha as I drove Dawn to a huge gushing orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Enough!! Everyone off of me!!" Dawn shouted.

Amy and Samantha rolled off Dawn. I stood and looked at my spent ladies.

"We will have to do that again," I said.

"Not with me on the bottom!!"

"You can take it," Amy said to her as she smacked her on the stomach.

Amy was right, Dawn did have a set of abs she was proud of.

"Dawn, roll over onto your stomach and let them get back on top, and I will fuck each of you in the ass."

"No, you won't!" Dawn exclaimed.

"It's getting late then, and all of you have school tomorrow," I told them.

We all got into the bed, and I turned off the lights. It was quite for a few minutes.

"You know what would be great, Dawn," Samantha said.

"You on the bottom."

"No...what if we were in a 69 and had a guy on each end?"

"Emmmm..." came from Amy.

"Now that may be a good idea," Dawn said.

"You three go to sleep," I told them.

*****

We were all eating breakfast Wednesday morning when Sherri and Brenda came in.

"Welcome back," I said.

They came and grabbed some coffee while we ate.

"Did you two get everything done?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," Brenda said. "We spent some money and so a lot of nice things."

"Good."

We all talked until we finished eating. They wanted to tell me about their trip to New York and some other things.

"You two, I talked to Katrina this weekend, and she said she would be happy to go with you to Europe if you want her help," I said.

"If she has experience in fashion, we will take any help she can provide," Brenda said.

"Why don't you call her this morning and see when you three can meet and work out your final plans."

"We will."

I gave them Katrina's phone number.

"Are Michelle and Lisa still coming for lunch?" Samantha asked.

"Oh, I forgot about that," I said. "I need to make them some DVDs."

"You better call them and make sure they are coming," Dawn said.

"I'm sure they will be here," Amy replied.

"I better get to work."

I got up and went to the computer room and started working on the DVDs for Michelle and Lisa.

About 10:30 Dawn came in.

"I'm leaving, the girls are gone already. Are you going to get it finished by noon?"

"Yes. What time will you be back?"

"I have to meet with my advisors then some students. Probably around 3:00."

"Okay."

Dawn left, and I went back to work.

*****

About 11:45, I saw Michelle's name pop up on the computer. She had remembered to use her code at the gate. I left the computer room and went to the front door.

"I was wondering if you two remembered," I said as they got out of the car.

"Oh, we remembered," Lisa said as she walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

Both of them had on shorts and a halter. I escorted them into the house.

"Did you two eat lunch?"

"We were planning on eating here," Michelle said as she reached out and rubbed my cock through my pants.

"Who's cars?" Lisa asked.

"That's Sherri and Brenda's cars. They are here doing some work for me."

"Are they going to join us?" Michelle asked.

"I'll let you two ask them."

I walked into the study as Lisa and Michelle went to the den.

"I forgot I had some friends dropping by today. If they ask, you are helping with the limo business."

"Okay," Sherri said. "We were heading out to lunch."

They followed me to the den.

"Lisa and Michelle, meet Sherri and Brenda. They are helping with some work for the limo business."

"Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi."

"When are you going to have that going?" Lisa asked.

"First of February."

"Can't wait for some free rides."

"Sherri and Brenda were heading out to lunch," I said.

"You two hurry back," Michelle said with a wink.

"Yes, hurry back. We will have dessert ready," Lisa teased them.

"Ok. We will hurry back then," Sherri said.

Sherri and Brenda left.

"I have the DVDs," I said.

"Good," Lisa replied as she grabbed my crotch.

She and Michelle started pulling my clothes off.

"Are you two in a hurry?"

"No."

Lisa finished taking off my clothes with my help as Michelle took her clothes off. After I was naked Michelle grabbed my cock while Lisa got naked.

"Now we're ready," Lisa said as she tossed the last of her clothes on the sofa.

They led me to the big downstairs bedroom.

The two of them crawled up on the bed and lay back on some pillows and spread their legs. I kissed my way up Michelle's leg until I was kissing her pussy.

"How are we going to do this?" I asked.

"We want to watch you," Lisa said.

I smiled at them and went to work on Michelle's pussy. I would look up occasionally, and Lisa would be watching and smiling. Michelle was also watching closely. After some time it got to Lisa, and she climbed on top of Michelle's mouth and settled. I stopped and looked at Lisa as she smiled at me.

As I worked on Michelle's pussy, Lisa worked hers on Michelle's mouth. It wasn't very long before Michelle was thrusting her hips up into the air. I heard her moaning under Lisa then she gushed several times as she came. Lisa was grinding her pussy as she moaned, then she came in Michelle's mouth.

"Ahhhhhh...yes!"

Lisa slid back behind Michelle's head.

"James, I wish you would teach my husband how to eat pussy," Michelle said.

"You should actually ask Dawn to teach him."

"Did she teach you?" Lisa asked.

"Dawn and I taught each other how to pleasure each other. You two just need to tell your husbands what you want them to do, I'm sure they would listen."

"Maybe, but you just know what to do," Michelle said.

"It's because I listen to your body."

"Something, but we will ask Dawn to give them some lessons."

"My turn," Lisa said.

I laid on my back and had Lisa straddle my mouth. It wasn't long before I felt Michelle sliding her pussy down on my cock. I entertained the two of them for about an hour as they kept swapping places after they got off.

Now Lisa was working her pussy up and down hard and fast on my cock as I had Michelle on my mouth.

drmac100
drmac100
1,236 Followers
123456...8