Life after the Lottery Ch. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready. I have one before lunch and one after lunch."

"How about you, Amy?"

"Turn in a paper this morning and a big test after lunch, then I am finished!"

They both headed out as soon as they finished eating.

Dawn was quiet all morning until after lunch when Sherri and Brenda came by to discuss their trip.

"I hope you three had some time for fun," I told them.

"Oh, we did," Sherri said. "We also got some more ideas for marketing. Some ideas with a European flavor."

"Sounds great. Did you two know about the billboards?"

"Yes! What do you think?"

"It should create some interest."

"Have you seen the website yet?" Brenda asked.

"Not yet."

"Let me pull it up. It's great!"

Brenda pulled up the website on her computer and showed it to me. It was only a title page that read:

"Belle Dame and Allure - A lifestyle"

"That's it?" I asked.

"To start with. Linda's marketing people are going with our stores being a lifestyle and not just a place to shop. I think it is great," Sherri said.

"Did Linda tell you how she wants to work the limo business into it?" Brenda asked.

"Yes."

"She wants to add the limo business as part of the lifestyle. She is also linking in the other stores in the complex."

"She hasn't said anything to me about those."

"There will be an upscale modern art store, high-end shoe and bag store, along with the fur store. She also has signed a very exclusive jewelry store that carries mostly designer jewelry. Plus, an exclusive skincare store in one of the small stores. There will be a café coffee shop on one end, and on the other, there will be an expensive wine and chocolate store. She is still looking for the right boutiques for the remaining stores. She is negotiating with a company about a high-end spa in one of the bigger stores," Brenda told me.

"She is designing a lifestyle center," Sherri said.

"I hope the local economy can support it," I said. "Things are slow right now."

"Linda said it would."

"Are you working on a schedule for me to shoot all the photos?" I asked.

"Yes. As soon as you get back."

"Make sure you add one day in it to shoot photos of the two of you," I told them.

"How long for prints," Brenda asked.

"As soon as I can get them done when we get back."

We talked about a tentative schedule and some ideas they had for photos for a while.

After they left, I was in my study doing some planning.

"When is Lieke coming in?" Dawn asked.

"Friday evening, late."

"I hope she has a good time."

"She will."

The girls came in about 3:30 and flopped down on the sofa.

"Finally," Amy said.

"Finished?" I asked.

"Yes!" Came from Samantha.

"Okay. You two need to finish packing."

"Rest first," Samantha said.

"What time are you leaving Saturday?" I asked.

"The flight is at 4:00 AM," Amy replied.

"Take your car and park so you will have a way home."

"Our new friend is meeting us there."

"When are you coming back?" Dawn asked.

"Well...we talked to them this week, and they said they would be finished by Thursday," Samantha said.

"Good, you can spend some time there."

"We are going to come back on Saturday."

"Why?" Dawn asked. "Stay awhile."

"We want to find out what happens on the reservations," Amy said.

"I'll be back by then, just call, and I will tell you."

"Okay. When are you leaving?"

"After you two leave on Saturday. I want to get it over with," Dawn said.

"What are you two doing tomorrow?" I asked Amy and Samantha.

"Relaxing and packing," Amy said.

"How about I do your photos tomorrow for our photography business. I need to get them done, and I am afraid you two will come back sunburned."

"We don't have any of the lingerie the store will be selling," Samantha said.

"These are just for our photo business. We will do those later."

"Okay."

"Then plan on doing that tomorrow after lunch."

They went upstairs later to pack. Dawn had gone with them to help and left me alone in the den. I opened up Dawn's computer to see what she was researching but didn't find anything. I turned on the TV and watched.

"Hey, honey," Dawn said from the balcony.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you turn the TV off and come up and we will go to bed early."

"Good idea."

I went up to our bedroom and found Samantha and Amy lying back on the bed naked. Dawn was taking her clothes off to join them. I took my clothes off and got on the bed.

Soon, I had Samantha's sweet pussy sitting on my mouth while Dawn and Amy giggled as they worked on my cock.

The three of us had some incredible sex for a few hours then went to sleep.

*****

Thursday morning, we all slept late. Samantha got up and went swimming for an hour while Amy and Dawn worked around the house.

"Amy, you need to get some more exercise for stamina," Dawn told her.

"I'll start swimming more with sis."

"Amy, we need to teach you and Samantha a basic attack move if you get in trouble," I told her.

"Good."

"If someone was on top of you, would you be squeamish about jamming your fingers into their eyes?" Dawn asked.

"Hell, no!"

"Good."

After Samantha came in from swimming, Dawn and I spent the morning working with them on gouging out someone's eyes if they got on top of them.

"You two are not ready to fight off anyone yet. If it comes down to it, let them get on top of you, then gouge," Dawn said.

"I don't want it to go that far," Samantha said.

"Until you learn more, this is your best move," Dawn said.

*****

After lunch, Dawn went with the girls to get them ready for the photos. I loaded all my cameras and set up everything in the studio and basement. They walked into the studio about 1:30.

"You two look gorgeous," I told them.

They had their makeup on, and their hair curled a little. I took a lot of photos of them in lingerie in the new studio. They posed on the bed and on the furniture we had bought. After a lot of photos of them in lingerie, I had them get naked. I took plenty of tasteful semi-nude photos of them on the bed.

"Great. Now, come with me. I want to shot some low-key photos in the basement."

I spent the next couple of hours taking portraits of them in low light against the black background.

"That's it," I told them.

"When will they be ready?" Amy asked.

"I will drop off all the film tomorrow. It will be ready when we get back. I will have them make the proofs for me to speed things up."

"Why don't you process the color film like you do the black and white?" Samantha asked.

"A lot harder and a lot more complicated. Temperatures have to be just right. It is more consistent to have it processed commercially," I told her.

"Is making the prints more complicated for color?"

"Yes, that is why I have a machine that does that. Black and white is done in trays."

"Are you still going to show me how to do all that?"

"Sure."

Amy and Samantha ran around the house naked the rest of the night as I cleaned up from the photoshoot.

We ate early, and later, Amy and Samantha went outside to swim.

"You have been awfully quiet lately," I said to Dawn as we cleaned up the kitchen.

"Just some things on my mind."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really...just trying to figure out why great-grandfather needs me to come."

"Any ideas?"

"A few, but I am not sure."

Dawn wasn't wanting to talk, so I dropped it. We finished and grabbed some wine and went to the den. Dawn grabbed her computer and buried her head in it.

Samantha and Amy came back in about 8:00 and went to shower. They came back down later, combing their wet hair. Amy sat next to Dawn and looked over her shoulder.

"What are you looking at?" Amy asked.

"Looking to see how many books there are on Native Medicine."

"Are you going to write a book?"

"My dissertation will be long enough to be a book."

"Any ideas yet?" Amy asked.

"James had an idea about some of my medicine that helps heal. I am thinking about a blind study on it."

"Sounds complicated."

"It can get complicated," Dawn replied.

"If you are going to research your healing medicine, can you publish the ingredients without a problem?" I asked.

"I would have to. I don't see a problem with it. Anyone could make it if they got the ingredients."

"Would that be an issue?" I asked.

"I am going to talk to some of the doctors that do research and see what they say."

Dawn kept her head in her computer until it was time for bed.

*****

Samantha and Amy had been up early swimming laps in the pool Friday morning before breakfast. Now, we were cleaning up after breakfast.

"What time is Lieke coming in?" Samantha asked.

"About 7:00," I told her.

"Can you teach us some more things today?"

"If you are ready."

"We are."

Dawn and I worked with the two of them until noon. We all soaked in the hot tub for a while and then ate lunch.

"You didn't show us how to hit anyone," Samantha said.

"You have to be able to get free before you strike," Dawn told her. "You must practice the release moves over and over until they are second nature. Then you can hit back."

"I am old enough to get a gun permit," Amy said.

"You have to learn to shoot first. Then you have to learn to keep from having a gun taken away from you," Dawn said.

"Do you carry your gun?" Samantha asked Dawn.

"Sometimes."

"Can you shoot as well as James does?"

"I don't think anyone shoots as well as he does."

"How did you get so good?" Samantha asked me.

"A lot of practice," I replied.

"It is more than that," Dawn added.

"What is it then?"

"It's a state of mind," I told her.

"What do you mean?"

"Repetition and muscle memory."

"Practice."

"That is part of it."

*****

About 5:30, Samantha, Amy, and I headed to the airport.

"I wonder how Lieke's sex life has been?" Samantha said.

"It will be looking up!" I exclaimed, and they laughed.

We had to drive around a bit to find a place to park close. We were waiting in the airport when Lieke called us.

"I'm here!" She said.

"We are at the front of the main building. We will watch for you."

"She is heading this way," I told the girls.

We waited about 15 minutes and saw her coming.

"There she is!" Amy exclaimed, and they ran to her.

I waited as they walked back.

"You made it," I said to Lieke.

"Long flight."

We looked to see which baggage claim she needed to be at then went down the stairs to wait.

"Is it cold here?" Lieke asked.

"About 40 degrees right now," I told her.

Lieke didn't have a sweater on, just a silk top. We waited until the bags started coming. Lieke pointed out her two bags, and I grabbed them.

"You three wait here, I will go get the truck," I said.

We all walked to the door, and I left them inside.

As I pulled up in front of the baggage area, they came out. I put the bags in the SUV, and they all jumped in.

"It is cold," Lieke said. "Will it snow here?"

"Maybe."

We all talked as we drove back to the house. I pulled up to the front door, and they went inside while I grabbed the bags. Once I was inside, Dawn was hugging Lieke.

"What a house," Lieke said.

"We told you it was big," came from Dawn.

Amy and Samantha grabbed her and led her around the house for a while.

"I will need to get her one of my coats," Dawn said.

Later we were sitting in the den with some wine catching up.

"So, how has it been going?" I asked.

"School is hard. And we are battling with the state trying to expand the farm."

"What is the problem?"

"If we expand the farm, they want to tax the shit out of us."

"I thought native Hawai'ians had a tax exemption on their land?"

"We do, but they are trying to say it does not apply to commercial operations. The state is trying to tax everyone so bad they can take their land."

"That's not fair," Samantha said.

"No, it's not. But no one has the money to fight them in court on it."

We talked until about 10:00.

"Lieke, are you ready for some sleep?" Dawn asked.

"It's early for me, but I am tired."

"We need to be up in a few hours for our flight," Amy added.

"You two will have a fun time," Lieke told them.

"We are taking a friend with us," Amy added.

"That's good."

"He is coming along, so we have someone to fuck," Samantha said, and they all laughed.

"Lieke, there is an empty bedroom upstairs for you," I said.

"Ahh! She is sleeping with us!" Samantha replied.

"She still needs a bedroom," Dawn said.

I grabbed her bags, and we all headed upstairs.

"Lieke, just make yourself at home. Get whatever you need. If you can't find it, ask," Dawn said.

We left Lieke, unpacking her things.

"She can sleep with us tonight," Samantha said.

"Let her get settled in," Dawn replied.

"You two go to bed. You need to be up about 12:30," I told them.

*****

My alarm went off a little after midnight. I had napped for a few hours. I got up and went to check on the girls. They were already up and in the shower. I headed down to the kitchen to start the coffee, but Lieke was already there.

"Why are you up?" I asked.

"I am still on Hawaii time. It's just 8:30."

"They are getting ready," Dawn said, walking into the kitchen.

"Go back to bed and get some sleep," I told Dawn.

"Can't sleep," Dawn said.

"Why?"

"Don't know," Dawn said.

Dawn grabbed some coffee and went and sat on the sofa. I made some toast and got the cereal out. Amy and Samantha came down about 1:00 carrying some of their bags.

"You two sit and eat, I will get the rest of your bags."

They sat with Lieke and ate while I moved the rest of their bags to the front door.

"Look," Amy said, nodding toward the den.

I looked, and Dawn had fallen asleep.

While they finished eating, I took the bags out to Amy's car and fitted them in it. They went upstairs and got dressed while I cleaned up the kitchen. When they came back down, they had on blue jeans and tops to go with their damp hair.

"Should we wake her?" Samantha asked.

"Just tell her you are leaving," I said.

They went to Dawn and woke her and told her they were leaving and gave her a kiss. Lieke and I walked them out to the car.

"Stay out of trouble and don't get sunburned," I told them.

"I gave you numbers to call if you need anything," Lieke added.

"We'll call your cousin," Samatha said.

"You two need to get going," I told them.

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Be careful," I said.

They drove off. When we went back in, Dawn had fallen back to sleep. Lieke and I left her on the sofa and went upstairs to finish packing.

*****

"Why didn't you wake me up," Dawn said as she came into the bedroom about 5:30.

"We let you sleep. What else do you need to pack?"

"I have to get some of my things."

"Okay. Lieke and I are ready. I am going down to make breakfast."

I left Lieke with Dawn. It was 6:00, and I started making breakfast. About 6:30, I yelled for them to come and eat.

"Are you about ready?" I asked as they sat down.

"Just about."

"How long is the drive?" Lieke asked.

"About 6 hours," I told her.

Dawn ate quietly while Lieke and I talked. After that, Dawn went back upstairs.

"Is she okay?" Lieke asked.

"Something about this trip is troubling her. She won't say what, if she knows."

Dawn came down about 7:30 carrying one of her big leather bags.

"I'm ready if you can get my other bags."

I went up and got the rest of Dawn's bags and took them out to the Escalade. About 8:00, we left the house.

Lieke was asking about things as we drove. After an hour, it got quiet. She had fallen asleep in the back. Dawn was quiet as I drove.

*****

"Go by my grandmother's house first," Dawn said as we neared town.

We drove into town to her grandmother's house. Dawn grabbed a bag and went in first.

"Hi, grandmother," I said, and she kissed me. "This is our friend from Hawaii, Lieke."

"Oh, I love your name."

"We are going to go skiing while Dawn is on the reservation."

"That will be good. You don't need to be sitting around waiting on her."

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"To change."

Grandmother talked to Lieke about Hawaii until Dawn came out wearing her leathers.

"You are not going to tell me anything, are you?" She asked her grandmother.

"Nothing to tell."

"I think there is...and you are not telling me."

"Honey, it is your time. Your great-grandfather needs you there."

Dawn and her grandmother disappeared for a while then came back to the den.

*****

We drove for a bit until we got to the reservation. Once we pulled up to the gate to the resident's area and stopped, Dawn got out her ID and showed it.

"Ahyoka, I know you. Your great-grandfather is waiting," the young man said.

We drove through the reservation until we came to his house. As always, he was standing on the front porch waiting. Dawn got out and walked to him and hugged him as Lieke and I walked up.

"Tall Warrior, good to see you."

"Hello, great-grandfather, this is our friend, Lieke."

He walked to Lieke and hugged her.

"You are from far away," he said to her.

"I am from Hawaii."

"Very far away. Where are your other two?"

"They are in Hawaii doing some modeling."

"Let's go inside."

We went in, and Dawn hugged her great-grandmother, and we introduced Lieke.

"I am glad you are here, young one," great-grandmother said to Dawn. "It is time."

"Time for what, great-grandmother?"

"Your time."

"What does that mean?" Dawn asked.

"It is time for you to take your place," great-grandfather said.

"And what is that?"

"This week, you will transition to a true Medicine Woman for the tribe. It is your time."

"Oh...I don't know if I am ready for that?"

"You are not ready yet. You will be soon."

"How soon?"

"As soon as you discover what you need to know."

Dawn didn't ask anything else.

Great-grandmother asked Lieke to follow her to the kitchen. I followed also.

"Great-grandmother...Dawn is not telling me something," I said.

"She does not have the answers to tell you anything yet."

"What does that mean?"

"James...Ahyoka is ready for the next step in her life. She has a feeling what is to come, but she is confused until she gets the answers."

"How will she get the answers?"

"That is why she is here. She needs to go and visit her ancestors."

I knew from the stories Dawn had told me this meant a Spirit Journey. I left Lieke with her and went back to Dawn. She and great-grandfather were talking in Cherokee. I sat and waited.

"I hope you are right," she said to him.

"I am always right."

"I am going to help great-grandmother with lunch," Dawn said and got up and left the room.

"James...Dawn is ready now to make her journey."

"Great-grandmother told me she had to make one. She has told me about them."

"This one will be very important."

"Is she seeking answers about becoming a Medicine Woman?"

"No. She is ready for that. She seeks other answers."

"Answers to what? I haven't been able to get much out of her."

"Give her time. She is not ready to tell you yet, because she does not know the answers."

"Does she know the questions?" I asked.

"Yes."

*****

The five of us ate a late lunch. They talked to Lieke as Dawn ate quietly. When we were finished, Dawn left the house until dinner time.

Lieke spent a lot of time talking to great-grandfather. They seemed to get along well, and Lieke was curious about everything.

Dawn came in later. She and great-grandmother went to the kitchen to cook.

After we ate dinner, Dawn went to the bedroom. Later she came out wearing just her cloth tunic.

"I will be with great-grandfather all night in the sweat lodge. You two go on to bed, and I will see you in the morning."

It was nearing sunset as Dawn and her great-grandfather left.

1...34567...12