Life after the Lottery Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

"You think that will get us some bachelor parties!" Lori said, laughing.

"As long as we are not providing the strippers!" I exclaimed and laughed.

"I thought I could use this if they come in to reserve a party bus."

"None of women partying?" Dawn asked.

"Not yet!" Lori said and laughed.

We watched the rest of the videos and discussed them for a while. We knew we would have to take out the racy parts to put them on the internet. While I was talking to Lori, Dawn had started pulling Lori's clothes off until she was down to her lingerie.

"That's better," Dawn said.

"What else do we need to work on?" I asked Lori.

"The website is almost ready. I want it up so we can go ahead and take reservations. I have some ideas for the grand opening Monday. What else can you think of I need to do?" Lori asked.

"Let me think while you are fucking my cock."

Lori laughed but stood and took off the rest of her lingerie, then straddled my lap. She grabbed my cock and rubbed the end between her pussy lips until she was good and wet.

"I am getting used to this," she said as she slid down.

"Good," I told her.

"I don't know."

"Why?" Dawn asked.

"I'm looking at a larger place to rent, and I want a female roommate."

"One you can sleep with?" Dawn asked.

"Well...yes."

"That's okay. You can always bring her here unless she wouldn't be into James' big cock. And if she isn't, that's okay. We can please her," Dawn told her.

"I would have to ease into that, Dawn."

"That's okay."

I was holding Lori as she rode my cock while she sat in my lap.

"Were the videos okay?" Lori asked.

"They are great. I am not sure how we can use the sex scenes."

"We can figure it out," Lori said as she worked her pussy.

Lori kept working her pussy until she got faster and faster.

"Oh, fuck!! I'm coming!!" Lori screamed.

Lori kept going until we both came.

"Emmm, that was good," Lori said.

"Yes, it was. I have got to get some video of us having sex in the back of a limo."

"Oh, I don't know about that, James."

"Why?" I asked.

"I wouldn't want the drivers to see that."

"I wouldn't worry about it."

"James, I wouldn't want my employees to see me having sex with you."

I rubbed Lori's tits for a few minutes, then she got up, and slid off my cock and got on the floor, and starting licking and kissing my cock. I watched her get my cock nice and hard again, then sucked on it for a long time as Dawn and I watched.

I pumped her mouth full of cum then she got up and sat next to me on the sofa.

"I guess we are ready for the Grand Opening Monday," she said.

"I will be there with my camera gear for shots for the website."

"We have been pretty busy with customers. The website and the news we got is drawing them in."

"Great."

"What all do you have planned for Monday" Dawn asked.

"Some drawings for a night on the town, free rides around town Monday, a few other things."

"Sounds good."

"Everything will be polished and shined before Monday."

"Just make sure everything is available for the store Grand Opening. Is everything else taken care of?" I asked.

"Everything else is done. The only thing left for me to do is get the tags for all the vehicles."

"I have the name of who you need to see for the custom plates. Give her a call and set up a time to go see her. She will take care of everything and tell her Dr. Smith said he would be very appreciative if the plates can be expedited."

"Okay. Now, what about the store Grand Opening?" Lori asked.

"There will be some media and a few guests coming in Wednesday the 11th and Thursday morning. Everyone will need to be available Thursday morning through Sunday evening to shuttle guests around town and from the airport, and anywhere else they want to go. All the out-of-town guests are staying in that new hotel across the parking lot. Everyone needs to be on their toes and acting professionally," I said.

"I just finished the employee handbook. It covers everything we talked about down to keeping the cars clean," Lori said. "I'll pick them up from the printer in the morning."

"Make sure everyone understands the video cameras and how to operate them and approach the clients," I told her.

"That is what we are doing this weekend. Everyone is familiarizing themselves with all the vehicles and operations."

"Did you hire some help for you?"

"Yes. I have four graduate students for part-time starting Saturday so I can get them trained. I am still looking for an assistant manager."

"Anything else?" I asked her.

"I hope not."

"Come with me. We will get you cleaned up."

I took Lori to one of the showers, and we got cleaned up. She put her clothes on and headed out.

"One more project down," Dawn said.

*****

Dawn and I were in my study about 8:45 when we heard Amy and Samantha pull up after their Krav Maga class. We went to the front door and waited for them to come in.

"Did you have a good class?" Dawn asked Samantha and Amy.

"Yes, we did! We learned some new moves!" Samantha exclaimed.

Samantha moved to stand in front of me.

"Push me..."

She no sooner had the words out of her mouth than I pushed her hard on her shoulders. She fell back on her butt.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" She exclaimed.

"What!!?" I yelled.

"I wasn't..."

"Get up!!" I yelled at her.

Samantha jumped up and took a stance, and put her hands up.

"Better," I told her. "What did you want to show me?"

"Try and push me."

I reached out and started to push Samantha. She slapped my hands down and stepped to the side like she was supposed to do.

"Very good," I told her. "Again."

She turned to me, and I tried to push her again. She did a great job of slapping my hands to her side as she slid away.

"Very good. Again."

I pushed Samantha again. This time when she slapped my hands away, and before she could sidestep me, I brought an arm back up and hooked her under her chin with my hand, and pushed her back hard. I turned and grabbed her before she hit the floor.

"Hey..." Samantha said as I stood her up.

"You haven't learned that part yet, huh?"

"Nooo. Just stepping clear."

"Okay, let me show you the rest of the move. Push me."

Samantha pushed me, and I slapped her hands down, and sidestepped her and brought up a hand and hooked her chin, and stopped.

"This is what you do next. While you are stepping away, bring a hand up and hook the face at the chin and slam them down on their back hard."

I slowly went through the rest of the motion and bent Samantha back, and stopped.

"Like that."

I went through the motion several times with Samantha as Amy and Dawn watched.

"Now, when I push you, you try it," I said.

"Your too tall for me to do that," Samantha said.

"Dawn, your turn," I said.

Dawn stepped in front of me, and I attempted to push her. I quickly found myself lying on the floor on my back.

"Dang!" Came from Samantha and Amy.

I got up.

"You two are almost the same height and size. Don't ever say you can't do something because your opponent is bigger than you. You will get hurt or killed with that attitude, Samantha. I'll walk you through it some more."

I worked with Samantha a few more minutes while Dawn demonstrated the move to Amy.

"Now, you do the whole thing," I said.

I pushed her, and she did what I had shown her. She sidestepped, brought her arm and hand up and grabbed my chin, and pushed into me as she took me down.

"That's it."

Dawn and I worked with Amy and Samantha awhile, teaching them what they would learn the next time.

"I have got to shower," Samantha said.

I followed her up to her bedroom.

"Sit a minute," I told her.

We sat on the edge of the bed.

"I know I pushed you hard and knocked you on your ass, but we have talked about you saying you weren't ready."

"I now. I just didn't expect you to push that hard."

"I know. I just wanted to catch you off guard. You did a great job on that move. You are learning well. How is your sister doing?"

"She is doing good. She doesn't work as hard as I do on things."

"Dawn and I will need to make sure you both work on the important fundamentals. We want you two to get better before you can't practice hard. What else did you learn tonight?"

"We worked more on escape moves and that new thing."

"Good. Always remember, you have to escape first, then defend."

"What do you do once you have someone on the ground like you showed me?"

"What would be a good move?" I asked.

"Run."

"That would be a good move. What if there were more than one person that may come after you. What if two guys came up to you, and one of them pushed you?"

She thought a moment.

"Back up and be ready to defend myself."

"Okay, but if you don't finish the first guy, the two of them may come after you at the same time then."

She thought a moment.

"I guess I need to make sure the first guy doesn't get back up...but I haven't learned enough to do that yet."

"What is the easiest and most effective thing you can do once you have someone on the ground. Something you could do quickly and either run from the other attacker or stand and fight?"

"Dawn would straddle him and beat him."

"Not with two attackers. You don't want to go to the ground ever unless you are in control. Keep thinking."

"I guess I could kick him in the head and turn and run."

"That is one idea. Fuck him up, so his friend has to stay with him."

"What should I do?" Samantha asked.

"You saw how hard Dawn pushed me down."

"Yes."

"Situational awareness."

"What?"

"If you are standing on concrete or another hard surface, you will be in control, and you can slam someone down hard onto their back and bounce their head off the concrete. How would that help you?"

"He wouldn't get up if he hit hard enough."

"No, he wouldn't. Once you learn to perform that move flawlessly, you will see just how hard you can slam someone to the ground. It is all one move. Sweep, grab, and push hard as you step through the attacker. You don't need to stop to do it."

"What if I am on grass?"

"Put them down as hard as you can, then quickly kick him in the side of the head as hard as you can, or stomp the throat and move."

Samantha scrunched up her nose.

"Problem?" I asked.

"Just thinking about kicking someone that hard in the head. It could kill them."

"Yes, it could. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked.

"I just haven't thought about it much."

"What have Dan and I and Dawn told you about that?"

"That some of the moves we learn could kill someone."

"Yes, but the first rule we taught you is that there are no fair fights on the street. Right?"

"Yes. Once I make a decision that I need to defend myself, there are no rules."

"Correct. I'm sure Dan taught you another part to what you learned tonight. What was it?"

"He told us that once we step to the side, put our hands up like we are telling the person to stop and yell, "Stop, I don't want to fight you!" "

"And why do you do that?"

"Because it may stop the fight. Especially if a woman yells that at a guy."

"What other reason?"

"So if there are other people standing around, they will hear me warn them."

"And why do you need to do that?" I asked.

"So they hear me warn someone...in case I have to defend myself and hurt or kill them."

"Right. You can be a badass and just go ahead, and body slam a guy and fuck him up. Then he and his friend can say they were just playing with you, right?"

"Yes."

"Most attackers will laugh off you telling them to stop because you don't want to fight and push you again..."

"Then I fuck him up!"

"Yes. But you do it quickly and don't punish him. Do what you must do to stop the attack and escape. With two attackers, you are probably going to make the second guy think twice about messing you while his buddy is on the ground. But there is one more thing to know that we will teach you with this move and others if there are multiple attackers."

"What is that?"

"When you push off and hold your hands up to say stop and yell...it may piss the guy off, and his buddy, and they may come after you hard."

"Oh..."

"A lot of it is back to situational awareness. How did the guy come off? What did the two guys act like? You have to quickly assess how you think they will respond. You can easily just put the guy on his back and then jump back and put your hands up and yell. If things turn bad quickly, you will be ready, and one guy will already be on the ground."

"So, if I put the first guy on the ground, not hard enough to knock him out, and his buddy comes after me...then what?"

"Fuck his buddy up fast. You can use the same move if he is coming at you, but body slam him and make sure he doesn't get back up."

"We are still learning the release moves and not the follow-up."

"That's good. You have to get the first part right. Dawn and I can work with you. You need to shower."

"Shower with me."

"Next time."

I left her to shower and went back downstairs. Dawn was sitting in the den. I went to my study and called Dan.

"Hey, Dan. Are you home yet?"

"Just came in. How are you, James?"

"Good. Samantha wanted to show me what she learned tonight."

"Good. What did you do?"

"Knocked her on her ass the first time."

We laughed.

"I showed her the rest of that move."

"Good."

"Dan, I wanted to ask how Samantha and Amy are doing?"

"If you and Dawn would come to class, you would see! Amy is doing as well as anybody, but Samantha amazes me. She catches on quickly and is not afraid to try something new. She is very athletic."

"She is, and she is very smart. Did she tell you she was going to go to med school?"

"No. Good for her!"

"She has always wanted to be a doctor, and we made it possible for her.

"That's great, James!"

"One more thing. Samantha, Amy, and Dawn are all planning on getting pregnant."

"Really?"

"It was a surprise for me too. They hope to get pregnant in March. Once they are, they will need to be careful training."

"I guess they will."

"Between now and then, turn up the heat with Samantha."

"Okay. Can you and Dawn come?"

"We will start coming."

"Great."

"I'll talk to you later, Dan."

"Okay. Later."

"Who were you talking to?" Dawn asked when I walked out.

"Dan. I wanted to ask him how Amy and Samantha were doing."

"What did he say?"

"About what he expected," I told Dawn as I sat next to her.

"He wants us to come to classes again," I told Dawn.

"We should. I need the workout."

"We need to find time to work with Amy and Samantha before they get too pregnant. I would like to see them being able to use the fundamentals."

"We can go more. I do need to get in better shape before I get pregnant," Dawn said.

"I hope you are not expecting me to get in shape!" I teased Dawn.

"We both need to get back in shape."

We went upstairs later and found Amy and Samantha already in bed. Dawn and I took our clothes off and got in bed with them.

"You two tired?" Dawn asked.

"Yes," Amy replied.

We turned off the lights and went to sleep.

*****

After we finished eating Friday morning, I headed downtown to see Linda. I parked under her building and went up to her office. I had to wait a few minutes.

"Hey, come on in," Linda said from the door.

I went in and sat in one of her big chairs, and she sat across from me on her sofa.

"You look tired," she said.

"I am."

I went over everything I had done the last few weeks.

"My two Vice Presidents came up with a sales incentive for everyone," I said.

"What?"

"Samantha wants to give a car away. We discussed it and decided that each sales lady would get a raffle ticket for each $1,000 they sell for the first year. At the end of the year, they want to have a drawing for a Corvette."

"That should motivate them."

"Amy and Samantha are paying for the car out of their profit. They then decided the contest should be for all areas of the store, including yours and the men's wear."

"Hmmmm. Tell them to keep it for the lingerie and swimsuit area. I'll come up with something similar for the women's wear and men's wear."

"Okay. Think about a similar contest for customers."

"This may get expensive," Linda said.

"It may, but it could get things rolling quickly."

"If we do this for customers, we should include all the stores in the strip. How can we track it easily?"

"Sam is putting in the sales system for cash registers that can track customer information in all the stores. Sherri thought that this would give us a reason to issue an ID card to all customers to use when they checkout. That would let us target marketing. That way, they could use the same ID card for all stores because we could tie all them together on one server," I explained.

"That is a great idea. That information would be worth a lot to us," Linda said.

"My friend on the police force called to tell me they are keeping your stalker in jail until his trial."

"I know."

"You know?"

"I know the judge they brought him in front of," Linda said.

"Oh?"

"I explained the situation to him."

"And he did you a favor?"

"That is all you need to know about it," Linda said.

"Okay."

"Well, other good news. I closed on the land next to you."

"Great!"

"I even have some drawings of a house for you to look at."

"Even better."

"Are you ready for the store to open?" Linda asked.

"Yes, I am."

"I told you I wanted you to be the exclusive photographer during the fashion show."

"You did."

"Not much I can do about cell phones, but you will be taking all the pictures at the end of the runway."

"What will they be used for?"

"Magazines, press releases. Things like that. I guess you will shoot 200 or 300 shots each night."

"I'll have to get some help."

"For what?"

"Loading film backs. I have just the right person to help."

"Each model will stop at the end of the runway and take a couple of posses while you shoot. They will model about 100 different outfits total each night. About four per model."

"You're right. That will be 200 or 300 hundred shots a night. I'll set up two big umbrella strobes at the end."

"Just have plenty of film...and help if you need it."

"Are you going to model?" I asked.

"Maybe."

"I'll have to be ready for that!"

"You will get your photos in some big-name magazines, James."

"I will be ready."

"They will be doing a dress rehearsal of the fashion show the Wednesday before the opening," Linda said.

"Good. I'll be set up to practice."

"How long will it take you to get the film processed and proofs made?"

"That much film, two or three days. I'll talk to the processors and see."

"Good. We will need to look at all of them and make some prints quickly."

"I'll have the processors work that weekend then. I can make prints Monday if you are available."

"I will be available. You want to see my house?"

"Yes!"

We went to her desk, and she unrolled some blueprints. The house was not huge, but it had a lot of room. The outside was a modern design and looked great.

"I haven't finalized it yet, but that is what it will look like."

"I like it."

"I hope to have it started by March."

"You have something else to do in March," I said.

"I know! Are you ready?"

"Dawn says all of you will be ready."

"I will be...but I am not waiting until then for sex!"

"Good! How long will it take to build your house?"

"I am going to be paying a lot of people to work a lot of hours. I hope before Christmas."

Linda was leaning over her desk, looking at the blueprints. I slid my hand up inside her skirt and between her legs until I was rubbing her pussy.

"James, you need to stop."

"I haven't fucked you in your office in a while."

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers
123456...8