Life after the Lottery Ch. 76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn sat up.

"Claire, stop it! You are a very pretty and sexy woman. Give yourself some credit."

"Thank you...but I know I am not as pretty as my girls or you, Dawn."

"Claire, why do you think you are not pretty?"

"I'm 46 years old."

"So! We have friends that are older than you are, and the women are still very pretty like you."

"Dawn...look at my girls. They are so pretty, and they have all that gorgeous long hair...like you do. Your long hair is so pretty. I see why my girls are letting theirs grow."

"Claire, let your hair grow if you want. You are not too old for long hair. Some men love long hair...especially my husband!"

"Is that why you let yours grow so long?"

"No. My hair has hardly been cut since I was born. I am a member of the clan of Cherokee called the "long hair clan." I am not supposed to cut mine. Amy and Samantha decided they didn't want to cut theirs anymore."

"That's special...they probably do it out of respect for you."

"Claire, trust me when I say that all men love long red hair," I told her.

"I don't know. Dawn...can I ask you why you...shave down there?"

Dawn looked over at me.

"Oh! James likes it that way!" Claire exclaimed.

"A little!" I said.

"What about Samantha?" Dawn giggled.

"She did it for James, but she has been busting his chops about letting it grow back! She said she can't prove she is a true redhead."

"Oh, she is a true redhead," I said.

We laughed.

"Did you really mean it when you said my girls would know?"

"Claire, they know when James and I have sex if they come home afterward. I am sure they will know you did."

"How?"

"They have a lot of what I have. Right now, I can feel how satisfied you are. And, how much you enjoyed that. Trust me. They will feel it in you too."

"That is weird."

"Maybe, but I enjoy being able to feel that. Knowing that James, Amy, or Samantha, feel happy and satisfied makes me feel how special they are to me."

"I guess I better get up and get cleaned up before they get back."

"Why?" I asked.

"I wouldn't want them to come in here and see me...laying here like this."

"Why not?"

"I just couldn't."

"Claire, I know it would be something completely new to you and very different, but I think Amy and Samantha would get no greater joy than watching James or me please you."

"Oh! I couldn't do that!"

"Maybe you can work your way up to it one day."

Claire finally got up, and Dawn showed her where everything in our bathroom was. About the time the shower started, Dawn came back to the bed and jumped on it, and straddled my head. It didn't take us long to get in a nice 69 and please each other. Dawn felt so incredibly horny, and I got her off several times before I filled her mouth full of cum.

We were both lying on the bed when Claire walked out wrapped in a towel. She sat on the edge of the bed.

"Claire...would you ever entertain the idea of having sex with Amy and Samantha?" Dawn asked.

"You mean...going down on them?"

"Well...the three of you pleasing each other."

"I could never do that!"

"I was just curious."

"Listen, you two. If I decide to join my neighbors...do you have any more suggestions?"

Dawn smiled at Claire and ran her fingers through her red bush.

"We can make this look sexy, Claire," Dawn told her. "But you should let your girls do that."

Dawn and I put our clothes on while Claire put hers on. The three of us went down to the kitchen and grabbed some sodas and a snack. It was after 5:00, and I knew the girls would be home soon.

"So, was everything good for you?" Dawn asked.

"Oh my...yes."

"Did you enjoy letting James fill you full of cum, now that you don't have to worry about condoms?"

"It felt really good...but...it felt really good." Dawn looked at Claire a moment.

"Claire? When you were with your friend's husband, did he use condoms?"

"Well...sure."

"But...that was not how he kept you from getting pregnant...was it?"

Claire hesitated a moment.

"Well...he wanted to come in me bad...so...his wife taught me how to...let him do my ass."

My cock started getting hard again.

"She did? Were you okay with that?" Dawn asked.

"Yes..." We saw Claire starting to blush.

"Claire? Did you enjoy him fucking you in the ass?" Dawn just asked her.

"Well...I guess...but I shouldn't have."

"Why?"

"That is just for men to do...and women shouldn't get off from it."

"I am not going to ask who told you that...but I would guess your husband, right?"

"Yes..."

"Did he do your ass?"

"Yes...so I wouldn't get pregnant..."

"And when you got off from it, he scolded you, right?"

"Yes. He said women were not supposed to get off from that."

"Okay, Claire. Let's talk. First, not all women get off from that. You are one of the lucky ones that do. There is nothing wrong with you having huge orgasms from that. I do, and the girls do!"

"Really?"

"Yes. Amy was the one that got me to finally be able to let James do that. I had never tried his big cock before. Now I love it!"

"So it is okay if I let Paul do that and...I get off?"

"Hell yes! Claire, men love doing a woman's ass! They love it even more when they come from it!" I exclaimed.

Claire smiled at us.

"Claire...do you think James could do your ass?"

"Oh...I hope so!"

"Next time!" I exclaimed to laughter.

Dawn and Claire decided to start working on dinner while I sat in the den working on my computer. The gate buzzed, and I knew it was Amy and Samantha. I couldn't wait to see what happened.

A minute later, the front door flew up, and I watched as Amy and Samantha ran toward the kitchen.

"Mom!!" The two of them exclaimed.

When Claire turned around, they both grabbed her and hugged her.

"Mom...we are so happy!" Amy exclaimed.

"For what?"

"Mom! You had a good time with James and Dawn!" Samantha exclaimed.

"Told you," Dawn said.

Amy and Samantha hugged Claire for a long time.

"Let us get our bags, and you can tell us all about it!" Samantha exclaimed.

"I will not!" Claire replied and laughed.

Amy took Claire's hand and pulled her back to the front door while they went and brought in bags for several trips. Claire sat with them on the sofa, and they hugged her again.

"Mom...we are so happy!" Amy said.

Claire was turning three or four different shades of red. Samantha looked over at me and winked.

"So...how did it happen?" Amy asked.

"I am not telling you two that!" They all laughed.

"Okay...we'll find out later," Samantha said.

Claire was still blushing when the two of them started pulling out clothes to show us. Samantha pulled out a bikini that was only a few strings.

"Honey! You can't wear something like that!" Claire said.

"Why not?"

"There is nothing to it!"

Claire kept commenting on the tiny bikinis. I saw Dawn go into my study. While the girls were still pulling clothes out of bags, Dawn handed her a photo album.

"Here, Claire. These are pictures from our last trip," Dawn said.

Amy and Samantha giggled because they knew there were photos of them having sex in that album. The two of them sat on each side of Claire. I followed Dawn back to the kitchen.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I felt you enjoying it?" Dawn asked quietly.

"I don't know why...but she felt incredible, honey."

"Do you know why?"

"I don't. She felt so much like the girls but then felt completely different. It was so different for me."

"Let me ask you something...because I felt it. What I felt from her was something like a very deep pleasure..."

"I felt how pleased she was."

"This was outside of the pleasure she was feeling. Deep down in her energy, I could feel something I am sure she was not aware of."

"What?"

"Deep inside of her...I felt incredible happiness...and that is not even the right word. I am still exploring what I felt, but she had a deep energy that the only way I can describe it is...she was so happy for Amy and Samantha. Inside her, she was so deeply happy and satisfied that Amy and Samantha were feeling the deep love for them that I think she now understands we have for them."

"That's it!" I exclaimed.

Dawn and I looked toward the den as they looked to the kitchen.

"That is it. That is the perfect description of what I was feeling," I told Dawn.

She smiled at me.

"Really...you felt that, and now you know that is what you felt?"

"Yes."

Dawn hugged me.

"I am so happy for you, honey," Dawn said.

"Now that you describe that feeling...I felt that same type of surge of energy when they ran in the door," I said.

Dawn smiled at me again.

"You are getting better," Dawn said.

The two of us went back to work as we listened to the three of them talking and laughing in the den. When we walked back into the den, they were explaining Lieke to their mom.

"Claire, would you like to see some of our other home photos?" Dawn asked.

"Sure!"

While I sat, Dawn went back to my study. She came back with two other large photo albums. They all looked through them. One was all the Christmas photos. Claire told the girls how nice they looked naked with all their jewelry on. I left Dawn with them and went back to the kitchen to work.

*****

We sat and ate. Claire and all my girls talked and laughed. Claire seemed to have become a new person now. I was happy to hear and see how open she was with us now. The laughing and talk finally slowed down. Amy and Samantha weren't trying to pry what had happened from their mom.

"So, Claire. Have you gotten everything you need for your house?" Dawn asked.

"I think so. But...there is one more thing I want."

"What's that?"

"A cat."

"You want a cat?"

"Yes..."

"Like that big gray one..." Samantha said.

"Yes. I loved that cat..."

"We had this big fluffy gray cat that started hanging around the house when I was about twelve," Samantha said. "He was pretty."

"He was. He just showed up one day and hung around for about a year," Clarie added.

"But Dad ran him off..." Samantha said.

"That man didn't want anyone to have joy in their life," Claire added.

"Then, by all means, go and get yourself a cat, Claire!" Dawn exclaimed.

"I think I will. While you all are gone, I'll go to the shelter and find a nice cat."

"I hope you can find one like that one," Samantha added. "I think he was a big Maine Coon someone dropped off."

I was looking at Claire's face as she talked about the cat. I could see that she had some good and bad memories about the cat that had been hanging around the old house. I knew getting a cat would mean a lot to her. It would mean something she could have and enjoy that her husband had kept from her in the past.

"Claire told us that the couple we all met that live next door to her...have become good neighbors," Dawn said, and Claire looked at her with big eyes.

"Good. They seemed nice," Amy said.

We all talked and laughed and looked at more photos until nearly 9:00. Claire decided to go home.

"We want to see the video," Samantha said.

"Then you two go up to your room to watch it," Dawn said.

They headed up the stairs.

"She surprised me that she wants a cat," Dawn said.

"Did you see her face when she talked about it?"

"I must not have...why?"

"I could tell that the cat she had before meant something to her, and she hated her husband for running it off...or worse."

"Well...you are better and seeing things on someone's face than I am."

We cleaned up the kitchen from dinner, then went and sat in the den.

"What time is our flight Saturday?"

"It leaves at 5:30 AM, Friday night...Saturday morning...that way, we will get there about 3:30. We need to be at the airport by 3:30 or 4:00. We have to change planes in Dallas."

"Did you tell our parents that?"

"Yes. Your parents and Amelia will be here tomorrow. Mine will be here Friday. Deb, Pete, Brain, and Angie are flying out next Friday...or early Saturday morning."

"What about Lieke?"

"Lieke will be there for us, and she has a cousin that will also work to help her out. I told the realtor to let Lieke pick up the keys so she can have everything ready when we get there Saturday afternoon."

"Is this the female cousin she has been sleeping with?"

"I think it is. She said the two of them would be ready for some fun," I told Dawn.

"Did Linda say they would still come for a week?"

"She said they would, but she would call me to let me know when."

"Okay. You have all the tickets and everything else?"

"Yes. Deb and Brian are going to stop by to pick up their tickets and the other reservation information for the cars."

"Okay...I better double-check all the tickets."

"They are ready to go. I have all that sorted out and in envelopes."

"Okay. Good. What else?"

Dodged that bullet...I hoped.

Dawn and I discussed all the plans for about half an hour.

"What time will my parents land tomorrow?" Dawn asked.

"11:30. Are you going to pick them up?"

"Yes. How will we all get to the airport? That will be nine people."

"Two choices. I get one of the shuttle buses from the limo company to take us all. Or we go and rent another Escalade or Yukon to drop off at the airport, and we take it and ours."

"I think going and getting a Yukon or something is a good idea. Just make sure to reserve one for when we come back."

"Okay."

One more bullet dodged.

We talked about our plans for Hawaii until about 10:30 before we headed up to the bedroom. We were lying in bed at 11:00 when Amy and Samantha came and got in bed with us. They got in bed and got on each side of us and moved close and held us.

"Thank you," Amy said.

We turned off the lights.

*****

Thursday morning, everyone was still working on getting everything packed. About 10:30, Dawn left for the airport, and I went with her to pick up the rental.

"I like you wearing the feathers," I told her.

"I should now. Great-grandfather always wears his."

"You are now a medicine person like him. You should."

Dawn dropped me off at the rental pickup, and I went in and picked up a big Yukon, and left. When I left, I had a stop to make on the way home.

*****

I pulled into the parking lot of the local animal shelter and went inside.

"Hello, sir. What can I help you with?" A young lady said.

"I am looking for a cat, a specific kind."

"We have a lot of adult cats and kittens."

"My mother-in-law wants a gray Maine Coon. Do you have an adult or kitten?"

"Let me look over our list."

She flipped through a long list for a few minutes.

"Oh...we have one in foster care."

"Foster care?"

"Yes, some of our animals are placed with foster parents until they can be adopted. Long-haired cats usually go into foster care because they need daily brushing and grooming."

"Is it gray?"

"Let me look."

She opened a book, and I saw photos of cats and dogs.

"Here he is! Yes, he is gray and black. Almost a year old."

I looked at the photo, and it was a pretty gray long-haired cat.

"And that is a Maine Coon?"

"Probably not a pure breed, but he is a Maine. He will get big."

"My mother-in-law may come in next week. Can you hold that cat?"

"All our pets are on a first-come basis...sorry."

"Let me take a photo of that."

I took a shot with my cellphone.

"I don't think she can come in until Saturday at the earliest. Are you sure you can't hold him for her?"

"We can't...sorry."

"I see. Is your manager or director here?"

"Yes. I'll go get her."

She walked away, and I looked at the cat. He was big and gray.

"Yes, sir. What can I help you with?" An older lady said.

"My mother-in-law wants a cat just like that one. But, I think the earliest she can come in will be Saturday. I had asked if you could hold him for her?"

"He has only been with us a week. The pretty Maines adopt quickly. We can't reserve an animal."

"I understand."

"Sorry."

I dug out my wallet and pulled out $500.

"If I made a nice contribution, do you think you could bend the rules a little?"

"Oh, I think we could!" She said and smiled.

"My mother-in-law's name is Claire Adams," I told her while she wrote a receipt. "I'll show her the photo tonight and see when she can come in. Can I call you and tell you when?"

"Here is my card. Call that number and let me know...Dr. Smith."

"I will. Thank you so much. It will make her very happy."

I left and got in the Yukon and headed to the house. When I got there, I pulled Samantha aside.

"Let me show you something."

I pulled up the photo of the cat.

"Ahhh! Where is he!"

"At the shelter. Do you think your mom would like him?"

"She would love him! He looks like the other one we had!"

"He is in foster care. Have her call this lady and tell her when she can go see him."

"She will want to go tomorrow!"

"Great. I'll text you the photo, and you can send it to your mom. If for some reason she doesn't like the photo, let me know because I talked them into holding him for her."

"Thank you, honey!" Samantha gave me a kiss.

"I need you to do one more thing. I need you to get yours and Amy's passports for me and not ask questions or tell Dawn or anyone."

"Why? We don't need them for Hawaii?"

"I said no questions."

"Okay!"

"And don't mention that I have your passports to anyone."

Samantha opened her mouth to say something, then didn't.

"There you are," Ann said to the girls. "Are you all ready?"

"Just about," Amy replied.

"What do you need from your luggage?" I asked.

I went back out with Charlie and got two bags.

"James, thanks for this trip."

"No problem. I am looking forward to all the family being together for some good times. You all will love Hawaii."

"Dawn said it was a mansion."

"It is a big house out near the ocean."

We went back in and took the bags to the big bedroom downstairs.

"James, thanks for taking us to Hawaii," Amelia said, walking into the bedroom.

"No problem. It will be good having everyone together."

Dawn and Amy made some lunch for all of us as we discussed the upcoming trip. We spent the rest of the day catching up until Deb and Brian came by about 4:30. I got their tickets and itineraries, and they headed out.

That evening, we all went out for dinner. Dawn did not want to make a big dinner for all of us before we left. We all went to the restaurant and got a big table, we ordered a nice dinner and talked and had some fun.

"Dawn, honey? Are you going to keep wearing your feathers?" Ann asked.

"I think I should now. Don't you?"

"I do. You are an important part of the tribe now, and it is tradition for the medicine person."

"I guess I should ask great-grandfather first."

"No, you don't. You should wear them now...I'm very proud of you, honey."

"Thanks, Mom."

Dawn talked to her parents about her ceremony for a while. Amelia was fascinated by all of it.

When we got home, we all stayed up until nearly 11:00 before we went to bed.

*****

Friday morning, we slept in because it was going to be a long day. My parents arrived about 11:00. We all ended up at the hangar, looking over all the work that had been done so far. They were starting the walls of the hangar and preparing to start working on the installation of all the lights to go with the helipad. The workers were busy working inside and out.

"When will you get the helicopter?" Dad asked.

"Early November," Dawn replied. "James and Linda pulled some strings so we could get it before next year."

"What are you training on?"

"Bell Rangers. When we get back, Samantha and I will start our instrument training. If James gets his last five hours, he will too."

That got Dawn and Samantha started. They were still talking about it when we went back into the house. Dad and I went to the kitchen to get a beer.

123456...9