Life after the Lottery Ch. 79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tracey, can I try something with you?" I asked.

"Sure."

"I'll be right back."

I went up to my study and got a very wide-angle lens I had picked up for my medium-format camera. I wouldn't be able to take the photo I had in mind with my big 4 X 5 inch film camera I had been using so far. I went back down to the basement and put the lens on the camera.

"I have wanted to try this, and you have the body for it."

"Hey!" Came from Dawn and the girls laughed.

"Everybody is getting tired of seeing your naked body!" I told Dawn, and we all laughed.

"I'm not!" Tracey exclaimed and laughed.

I put the camera on my tripod and moved to the end of the table just above Tracey's feet so I could shoot down her body. I looked through the viewfinder for a minute, then picked up a can of spray talc I used. I put a light coating of the spray on the tops of her thighs and stomach.

"What is that?" Tracey asked.

"Spray talc powder. I use it to cut out the shine from your skin."

I looked through the camera again and had Dawn move some lights and look some more.

"Tracey, slide down a little so your head can hang off the end just a little so I don't get it in the photo. Just a little. I can take care of the rest in the darkroom."

She inched down some, and Dawn helped her and pulled her blonde hair back so none of it was in the photo. I looked some more.

"Okay. Keep your legs together and hold still."

I shot a few photos but was not happy yet. I stood and looked.

"What?" Tracy asked.

"Not what I want yet..."

I moved the camera on the tripod, but to get the view I wanted, I would have to have her spread her legs enough that I could move the tripod between them. I didn't want her legs spread.

"I have an idea," I said.

I grabbed a couple of big bean bags I had to hold things in place and laid them across her knees. I took the camera off the tripod and set it on top of the bean bags, and focused.

"Let me see," Dawn said.

She came and looked through the viewfinder.

"I see what you are doing," Dawn replied.

I moved the lights to change the shadows a little and shot a few more. I moved one light so her nipples would be highlighted just a little more than the rest of her body and shot some more.

"Hmmmm..."

"Now what?" Tracey asked.

"I have an idea."

The wide-angle lens on the camera would keep everything in focus from about a few inches away to all the way out if I did it just right. I cranked up the light power from the strobes.

"Won't that be too much light?" Dawn asked.

"Hang on..."

I got one of the small bean bags and sat it across Tracey's thighs, about a foot from her pussy.

"That is going to be a hell of close-up!" Tracey said and laughed.

"Not really..."

I put the film back on the camera that would let me shoot a black and white Polaroid. I set my exposure and made a test shot. After a minute, I pealed the Polaroid apart as Dawn and Amy looked on.

"Damn!" Came from Amy.

"Oh, that is hot, honey!" Dawn replied.

The top of her mound and body were just lit enough for detail. I could see her trademark square strip of short hair running above her pussy. And, to top it off, just the tops of her pussy lips were lit enough to see them.

"Let me see it," Tracey said.

"Not yet!"

I shot some more film and moved the lights some, and shot more. I kept changing the lights and their angles and my exposures. I shot up two more rolls of black and white.

"I think I can get one I like from those," I said.

I helped Tracey sit up on the table. I showed her one of the test Polaroids.

"Oh...I like that!" She exclaimed.

"You'll really like it once I print it."

"You have to make me one!"

"I'll make you copies of all I use. Now, roll over on your stomach."

Tracey smiled and rolled over. I sat my camera on top of her legs with a bean bag a little higher. Just enough to make out her trademark tattoo on the small of her back and just the top of her ass cheeks. She jumped when I sprayed her ass and legs with the powder.

"That's cold!"

"You're sweating..."

I spent another half hour getting a similar shot of her ass and back before I stopped. We had been working for about three hours.

"I didn't know taking photos was such hard work!"

"It is because of the lighting. I have to move things around just right."

"I can't wait to see them."

"When are you leaving?"

"Frank said he won't need me until Wednesday morning."

"Then you can see them before you leave. You can even help me with them tomorrow."

"Great! That should be interesting."

"It is. Wait until you see him at work in his darkroom," Dawn said.

"James? How do you sell them?"

"All of my prints like these are printed in a limited number. They are each signed and numbered. Linda has an exclusive art shop in town. She sells them there and on the website for it."

"Do you sell a lot?"

"Sort of. I only make 25 prints at most of some prints. Others, only ten. They have started selling better. When we sell out a print, I shoot something different."

"Have you had one that sold really well?"

"The color one I signed for you of Amy is almost sold out. It was limited to twenty."

"Did I take one of your limited prints?"

"Yours is numbered zero of twenty, so it may be famous one day!"

They all laughed.

"What did that print of her sell for?"

"$3,000."

"People must like your work. James? Can you make me some limited prints so I can sell them to raise money for my no-profit?"

"Of course. The last one I shot of you will barely show the tattoo on your back. Your fans will recognize it."

"Then that one can be sold to raise money for my non-profit, please!"

"No problem. If you want to, I can print ten or so tomorrow, and you can sign them. If it is okay for people to know it is you, we can raise the price for those. I can print a limited number that are not signed for you to sell also."

"What do you sell them for?"

"I think these of you will be printed on a 20 X 24, but not that full size. What do you want to charge for the signed ones?"

"$2,000?"

"At least, and the prices are going up!" Dawn exclaimed.

"Damn! What do you think I should sell the signed ones for then?"

"At least $5,000," Dawn said.

"That should help your non-profit," I told her.

"Maybe more!" Dawn exclaimed.

"If you can get them printed tomorrow, I will sign them!"

"Perfect. We'll work on that, and you can pick the others to print."

"I want another shot of you...low-key. Something special, just for me."

"Okay."

I had her sit on the table with her side to me and her arms around her knees as she pulled them up and leaned forward. This shot was for me, and I was using my big 8 X 10 inch film camera. I was going to make a huge poster of it. Dawn helped me move the strobes, and I shot ten of her as she moved a little for me.

"Thanks, Tracey. That one is for me."

"You have to let me see it. Maybe I can sell some of them too. Dawn? Do you know how to use his camera?" Tracey asked.

"Sure."

"Well then, let's take some more photos!"

Dawn was taking shots with my other camera as Tracey straddled my legs as I sat on the black table with her fucking my cock. We tried to look serious but ended up laughing. Dawn instructed Amy and Samantha on where to move the lights around. We all laughed and had a good time for a while.

After we finished, I gathered up all the black and white film.

"You four find something to do. I want to get started on the black-and-white film.

"Can I watch? I have never seen that done?"

"You still won't. I have to do this in the dark."

"Oh. Then we can entertain ourselves for a while!"

"You better get some sleep," I told them.

They headed upstairs, and I headed to my darkroom.

"Don't stay up all night," Dawn said as they walked away.

It took me over three hours to get all the film processed and in the drier. I left the darkroom and went upstairs to our bedroom. It was almost 5:30. I found all of them in our bed, asleep.

*****

I woke up late Sunday in bed with Tracey and Samantha still there. I smelled breakfast cooking and eased out of bed without waking them and went down to the kitchen.

"What time did you come to bed?" Dawn asked.

"About 5:30."

"Are they up?"

"Not yet."

I helped them cook our late breakfast. We finally heard the shower running upstairs.

We were setting food on the table when Samanth and Tracey came down naked with wet hair.

"You have the most fantastic showers I have ever seen in a house," Tracey said as she sat at the table.

"James designed all the showers," Dawn said as she sat.

"You two haven't showered together yet, have you?" Samantha said.

"Not yet!" Tracey exclaimed and laughed. Samantha giggled.

"You three! I am beginning to get concerned when you all giggle!"

"It's nothing. You'll find out," Dawn said.

We passed the food around until everyone had a nice plate and talked and laughed for a while as we ate.

"Tracey? How often do you come to town?" Dawn asked.

"I work with Frank every four or five months."

"When you come to town from now on, you stay here," Dawn said.

"I couldn't do that."

"Yes, you can. Just give us a call, and we'll have you picked up at the airport or Frank's place."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You asked why we have so many bedrooms," Dawn replied.

"Sometimes, my husband likes to come and watch."

"Even better. I'm sure he will like to watch you here."

"That will be okay if he comes?"

"Sure, unless he doesn't like redheads," Samantha said.

"I don't know if he does! We don't know any!"

"He'll like redheads," I said. "They are all nuts!"

"I like them!" Tracey exclaimed.

"Just call us. Stay here instead of at a hotel. I'll try and keep James from fucking you all night so you can go to work the next day!"

"That would be so nice. I wouldn't have the hassle of people seeing me in a hotel."

"Just call us, and we will have a limo come and pick you up," I said.

"You don't have to do that!"

"We own a limo company."

"You do?"

"Yes, it just opened this year."

"Frank was talking to me about shooting a video in the back of a limo..."

"We have plenty!" Amy exclaimed.

"Tell Frank to give us a call," Dawn said.

"Great. He wasn't sure where to get one."

"We can take care of him," I said.

"We have big limos and a huge stretch Hummer and Escalade," Samantha said.

"Wow. I'll have him call and talk to you. I have had sex in the back of a few limos! Is there a pin for that!"

"Hmm...good idea. What would we call the club?" I asked.

"Mile-ride-club!" Samantha exclaimed.

"You could have a pin made with a limo on it!" Amy suggested.

"I like the idea. I'll have to come up with some. People are always having sex in the back of the limos," I said.

"Really?" Tracey asked. "I bet your drivers enjoy that."

"They have to drive, but...all our limos have cameras in them."

"Do the people know?"

"Yes. If they fool around in the back, the driver gives them a DVD...for tips."

"Do you keep copies?" Tracey asked.

"Of course not..." She smiled at me.

"You should see some of the ones from newlyweds on the way to the hotel!" Samantha exclaimed and laughed.

"Hmmm...that idea could work for Frank," Tracey said.

"I'll have to show Frank some...sample...videos. He may be able to use a lot from our cameras," I said. "They are high-end."

"Perfect! I'll tell him!"

"Just make sure Frank doesn't use anyone but our limos next time," I said. "You came here in a competitor's."

"Sorry about that! I'll tell him. He will have to figure out where to get a wedding dress for me."

"Just have him call us," Dawn said. "You just can't get cum all over it!"

"I'm thinking...a ride for the bride to the church with a couple of the groomsmen..."

We all laughed.

"Where do you live in North Carolina?" Dawn asked.

"Raleigh."

"Is there a place near your house big enough to land our helicopter?"

"We have a very big yard! Why?"

"That would be about four hours of flight time from here. Maybe I can take you home."

"Seriously!"

"Why not. I need the hours."

"Me too!" Samantha exclaimed.

"What do you think, Sam? After a flight that long...we would probably need to stay the night."

"I think you're right, Dawn!"

"I think Chris and I could find a place for you two to sleep!"

They all got some laughs from that.

"Tracey, after breakfast...I think you need to let James show you just how incredible an orgasm you can have," Dawn told her.

"You think so?" Tracey asked with a big smile.

"It would be a good time. You are rested and had a good meal. It usually takes several hours," Dawn said, looking at her.

"What?"

Dawn smiled and got up from the table, and took her plate to the kitchen.

"Is she serious?" Tracey asked Amy.

"Only if you are in a hurry."

Amy smiled at her as she got up and took her plate to the kitchen. Tracey looked at Samantha, and she giggled.

After Tracey and I finished breakfast, Tracey followed me up to our bedroom. She ran over and jumped on the bed.

"Okay, James! I am ready for you!".

"Are you sure?"

"I'm ready for anything you have!"

I got on the bed next to her.

"Tracey...the most important part of this is that you trust me and do what I tell you to do."

"Okay. James? Are you all messing with me?"

"Dawn likes to tease ladies sometimes."

"Oh, I thought she was serious."

"She is..."

"Okay, now what?"

"I want you on top. Just do what you would normally do."

She straddled me and slid my cock into her pussy. She smiled and began to slowly work her pussy again. I still loved the perfect wiggle she had.

"Close your eyes."

She closed her eyes.

"Slow down a little because I want you to really feel me inside of you, Tracey. Concentrate on it."

She slowed down, and I knew she was concentrating because I used that to find her energy and connect with it.

"Emmmmm...this feels soooooo gooooood."

"Just keep concentrating on how I feel inside of you. I want you to feel the texture of my cock inside of you. Concentrate on what you feel and how it feels."

I could see she was concentrating on what she was feeling inside of her.

"Tracey, just let everything go and feel me inside of you. Feel how I feel. I can feel the tip of my cock rubbing your cervix. Now you find that feeling inside of you...and while you are doing that, breathe in and out slowly and deeply."

She was now breathing deeply without thinking about doing it. I could feel her focus on the feeling of my cock inside of her. I let her do that for a while.

"As you feel me inside of you, Tracey, think of why that feeling is making you so excited."

She slowly worked her pussy for a few minutes as she concentrated.

"...ahhhh..."

"What are you feeling?"

"Oh...I can now feel the end of your cock...no the head and the ridge...rubbing me inside."

"Perfect. Is that what is exciting you, Tracey?"

"...yes...I have never actually felt...what a cock feels like inside of me..."

"Never?"

"I have felt a cock in me...but...damn...I feel all of you rubbing my insides."

"Good. Keep concentrating and breathing deeply. You know what a cock feels like in your mouth. You can feel everything just like that when I am inside of your pussy. Just take your time and feel it and concentrate on it..."

She was lost in what she was feeling, and I was controlling it. I could even tell what part of my cock she felt as she thought about it.

"Tracey...inside of you, on the front right side of your pussy inside...you have a slight ridge I can feel as you move. Concentrate until you feel my cock rubbing that ridge inside of you..."

She slowly worked her pussy for a few minutes.

"...fuck...I can feel it...you can feel that?"

"Yes. Now keep concentrating on that spot as you move."

"...this is crazy..."

"If you focus on every detail you can feel, and not just all of my cock sliding in you...you will learn to take these feelings and let them grow inside of you as you fuck. When you are with the man you love...slow down and focus. Find a detail on his cock you have only felt when it was in your mouth and focus on it as it moves inside of you, Tracey."

"...ohhhhhhh..." she kept moaning as she felt me inside of her.

I talked to her as she worked for nearly an hour. I wasn't pushing her, but I was guiding her energy as it focused on my cock. More or less teaching her mind how to feel that detail. By then, she was telling me she could feel all the detail on my cock.

"Is your orgasm growing inside of you, Tracey?"

"...yes..."

"Is it growing more because you are focusing on the feelings?"

"...yes..."

"Listen to what I am going to tell you now. Okay?"

"...yes...I'm listening..."

"After today...when you have nice slow sex like this...you will have the ability to concentrate and feel all the details on a man's cock when it is inside of you. Can you do that?"

"...yes...I can..."

"All you have to do to feel everything inside of you is to say to yourself "this feels incredible." Once you hear yourself say that, you will suddenly feel more detail, more heat, more arousal while you work your pussy slowly. Can you do that?"

"...I can do that..."

"Good. Now say it out loud so you can hear it."

"This feels incredible...ahhhhh..."

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock hard.

"Oh my."

"Do you need to come, Tracey?"

"Yes."

"Not yet. I want you to feel the urges inside of you growing and growing as you still feel my cock moving inside your pussy. Feel how it touches everywhere inside of you. Feel its warmth. You are in control as you move...move, so you feel what you want to feel."

"Ohhhhhhh!"

Tracey was deep in a trance now.

"Tracey, can you feel the feelings from your orgasm growing inside you now?"

"Yes!"

"Do not come. Feel those urges touching every part of your body."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh."

Her pussy kept squeezing my cock harder over and over.

"Do you need to cum, Tracey?"

"Yes!"

"Why do you need to come?"

"Oh god! Your cock feels so good inside of me!"

"I know it does...but why? Tell me what your body is feeling right now?"

"Oh...fuck! Oh...I...oh the sensation of the head of your cock rubbing me deep inside...oh fuck...I have never felt this before! That feeling is running all through me!"

"Concentrate. What is it rubbing?"

"Ohhhh! It is rubbing the top and sides of my pussy!"

"All cocks do that...why is it different this time, Tracey. Thank about it hard."

"Ohhhhhh...your cock...everywhere it touches me inside...it feels sooooo good. I think it actually tingles!"

"Do you want all cocks to feel like this inside of you?"

"Yes!"

"Keep your eyes closed and just concentrate and breathe..."

She slowly worked her pussy on my cock as I held back enough of her energy so she wouldn't come yet. Her pussy muscles were squeezing my cock over and over. She needed to come bad.

"Tracey...I want you to consciously squeeze your pussy muscles hard on my cock. When you do, you will feel even more details than you have ever felt."

Her pussy squeezed my cock hard, and she kept doing it.

"Oh my god...fuck...I feel your skin!"

"Tracey...listen closely to what I am going to tell you. Let it sink deeply into your subconscious mind. Tracey...you have within you the ability to feel this wonderful each time you have sex. Whether you are having sex with a woman or a man, or even stimulating yourself. You can feel the deep texture of a woman's tongue, a man's tongue, a man's cock, or even your own fingers. You will now feel every ridge and bump on a man's cock when it is inside of you. You feel the detail and roughness of anyone's tongue as it is used on one. When you are using your fingers on yourself, you will even feel the texture of your fingerprints as you rub your sensitive skin. All you have to do is close your eyes and breathe like you are now. When you are ready, you will say two things out loud so you will hear it. I have already told you to say, "this feels incredible." To begin feeling the details of whatever is inside of you, you say that over and over. Once you say that, you will immediately feel all the details just like you are now. Say it again for me now."

123456...9