Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 17 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When the sound of battle receded above me I surveyed the many wounded around me and believed I would die. When I saw soldiers and women of Pirion approaching from below I believed my end had finally come. I saw them approaching slowly, hovering around each body in turn, I assumed to kill them and eventually myself. Then I saw stretchers and realised they were here to collect the wounded. They were in fact tending to the wounded with those special arts which your country is so good at. I was amazed that with our army only up the road, which could decide to return at any moment that they would bother to heal our people so soon. I suppose Prancirians would sometimes tend to enemy wounds after a battle, but only after we had helped our own, and there are many in our army who would not hesitate to murder enemy wounded. There are some who would do it very cruelly. I have seen them at work in Shallas."

"A Pirion soldier came to look at me. He looked at my leg. I asked him, 'will you cut it off?' I did not want gangrene to spread. I was convinced I would lose it, but I told myself it was better than to lose my life. 'Do not worry, you are safe and your leg is not diseased. It will heal very well but it needs treatment.' A Priestess came, she wore robes like yours so I knew she was one of you, and some male stretcher bearers, and I was taken on the stretcher up the hillside on steep paths high up in the mountains. There was a cave and there I was tended. My leg was treated with something that made the pain go. Then the arrow was snapped and drawn. It was painful but much dulled by the treatment. Then it was washed and bound by the Priestesses. They gave me something to drink which must have made me sleep for I remember nothing afterwards until the next day when I awoke. The leg was painful but bearable. I was glad to be alive and not to have to go to war today. For the first time since leaving conquered Shallas I felt I could relax. I hoped that they would continue to treat me well, but the care they had given me satisfied me that they intended no harm to me. When I surveyed the other many wounded prisoners in my cave being tended by groups of Priests and Priestesses and other medical people wearing green robes I was again reassured that these people meant me no harm. I began to hope that my Prancirian army was a long way from here, that we would be left in peace to recuperate. I began to feel that perhaps my wounding was a blessing rather than a curse. I hoped it had taken me out of the war for ever and that never again would I have to kill another man or Priestess, or fear the pain of death."

"When the Priestesses or Priests, or Medical Doctors came to review my wound or to feed me they talked to me as if I had never belonged to an army which sought to murder them. They reminded me of you and the forgiveness you have always shown. When I seemed settled and my wound was satisfactory a Priestess came to me and offered to 'worship' with me. That was the word she used in your tongue, in ours she said she would 'pleasure me' if I liked. If I had not lived with you Priestesses in Dalos I might have rejected her then, thinking myself too wounded to deserve pleasure and the place too public, but you all made me see pleasure as commonplace. I had seen by then a priestess visit one of the other wounded men and was no longer surprised to be asked. The woman was younger than myself, pretty with strong shoulders and a full body. How could I refuse. She unrobed with no thought of the other wounded men who might be watching or of the carers visiting. She stripped away my tunic and rubbed my chest gently while one hand sought me penis.

"Gently she washed it and then when it was clean kissed it before taking it more fully into her mouth. I was nervous and weak but she did not seem to care whether I was fully erect or not. Her mouth passed between my cock and my nipples and then to my mouth and back again. I was too weak to move my legs so she never asked me to change my position, at one point she gave me the thrill of hoisting her body onto my penis, gently coaxing it as she began to stimulate her own clitoris. I helped her. Then she settled again to sucking my shaft as she masturbated herself with my help. She orgasmed before I did which helped to give me the inspiration that I needed for my final excitement. I spent myself in her mouth, watched by those of my compatriots who were not asleep. Many of them were wounded far worse than myself but I am sure to many of them the generosity of Pirion, the Empire of the Goddess, was a revelation. I had been prepared by my experience here in Dalos, but many of them may have known nothing but the false rumours which circulate amongst our soldiers."

To Sreela his tale was heartening. His attitudes were changed. There had been a strong resistance in him towards social sharing, although he had taken some other Priestesses on occasion, but now he seemed to understand why they shared. She was heartened to hear that her own fellow citizens were able to find ways to resist the invader but had not lost the generosity of spirit which the Goddess encouraged. The role of a Priestess was to give worship and when called to heal the sick. It appeared their work went on hand in hand in the mountains as it should.

"I saw other wounded men given the same kind service during my stay there. It was kindness generously given and with no thought of return, and I saw many priestesses enjoy their own pleasure at the hands of our men as you have here in Dalos. Priestesses would occasionally come at different times of day and would offer themselves to one of us or a few of us without regard to whether other Priestesses and Priests and the Doctors were attending to patients."

"The same Priestess who had given me pleasure returned the next day and offered herself to me again, but this time she asked if I would prefer to be with another Priestess. I assured her that I had found her very lovely on the first occasion and would enjoy her company again. It is difficult for us soldiers to refuse such an offer. When a soldier comes to your dormitory he sees many ladies offered to him. Naturally he chooses one who appeals to him the most on the first appraisal and he might choose a different one each time unless he discovered a strong attachment to a particular woman. Only one Priestess would come at one time and I did not feel I could refuse her, even if I had wanted to. Again she licked and cradled me in her mouth scratching gently at my testes as my excitement heightened. I held her genitals open and fingered her as she began to cry with her own pleasure. Again those who were not so badly wounded and were not asleep watched us waiting for their turn. This time I squirted my juices into her as she gently rocked above me, taking care not to move my wounded leg in any way as she did so, while she keened with her own pleasure. When I had filled her I withdrew and awkwardly inserted my fingers into her as she maintained her stance above me. I rudely invaded her with my fingers, massaging her open cunt as quickly as I might while she rode upon me breathlessly providing a most erotic show for the observers. While my leg remained painful I was able to enjoy this sweet diversion."

"Many of my fellow survivors were not nearly so well as I, having received arrows in their shoulders or torsos. Some died even after the best efforts of our rescuers, although of those thought worthwhile to bring up to the caves and receive treatment, most were tended well and survived. I cannot imagine that in a Prancirian hospital so many would have survived. I am no doctor but it seems to me you have treatments which will prevent the rotting of the flesh and very few limbs required to be cut away. Ointments and dressings were applied to my leg which I am sure are not known to us and which made it heal as well as it would, although as you can see it will never be the same again. I will always limp and I do feel some pain if I walk on it much."

"You will find it continues to heal. In time I believe the pain will go away although it seems true that you will always limp." Sreela knew much about healing the body as well as the mind. It was all a part of the training of a Priestess and she had taken turns as an ordinary Priestess in the tending of the sick. She also knew the ways of their Priesthood and the sexual kindness Roger described seemed quite normal to her. She was pleased that the Priestesses and other people of Pirion had been so kind to the invaders and particularly to this invader whom she cared deeply for. She knew it would have been easy for her people to seek revenge on the barbarians who had brought death and misery to so many of their people, but, knowing that retribution would only make the invaders more determined, she saw in the eyes of Roger that kindness was a more effective weapon. Roger's admiration for the Priestesses of Pirion shone from his eyes and his mouth. He was no longer their enemy although he had continued to follow the commands of his General.

Part 2

"I am tired. I must sleep soon," he said. "I cannot tell all of it as it should be told, but I must do so later or tomorrow."

(to be continued soon)

12