Life as a Bull Pt. 05

Story Info
The ultimate cuck experience; Amir's wife and Abby - Revised
12.2k words
30.2k
27
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Kalimaxos and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

This is revised Part 05 of this story. In the original version, I came up with a happy ending to end the series. It has never sat well with me that did not tell the story as it happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York 1981 - Act I

"Look at him!" Abby said to the man sitting on a love seat next to her. "And look at your bride. She sure learned to suck cock quickly. His cock. Not yours."

The man quivered as Abby taunted him. His cock all hard between his legs. Abby not allowing him to touch it. Instead his cock leaked precum and twisted unattended as he watched the scene before him.

"Think of it Amir. Your young wife is sucking his cock so well. Look at her lips on it. I taught her well don't you think?"

"Yes," he whispered mesmerized at the sight of his young wife licking and sucking my cock.

"And with a dick bigger and thicker than yours." Abby continued taunting Amir. "Your wife is a lucky girl. She deserves better than your small penis."

Amir kept staring at Asha licking and sucking the head of my cock like a newfound toy.

"You have a penis Amir," Abby continued taunting him, "but he... has a Dick. You know the difference right?"

Amir bit his lip as Abby toyed with him.

"A Dick is what women want Amir. What men with a penis, wish they had. What YOU wish you had."

Amir merely nodded in agreement still twisting in his seat.

Never having sucked a dick before, the beautiful young Arab woman was obeying her husband and following Abby's earlier instructions. Abby had spent close to thirty minutes teaching the young girl how to hold, lick and then suck a cock without biting it. Not long for a good cock sucking lesson, yet Asha had taken to sucking dick like a fish does to water.

I have to admit, Abby is one fucken strange woman who never ceases to amaze me. She had set up this encounter knowing it would be the strangest we had ever taken part in. I did have my doubts, but I had followed her sage advice because she was the business brains behind this operation, and she could smell an opportunity with the Sheik Amir Abdel Birnam. The air to an Arab oil fortune worth billions.

"Look at my man's dick Amir. It's so beautiful isn't it?" she asked with her face next to his as they watched my cock between Asha's luscious thick lips. You know, under those burkas or Abias, these women could be stunning. And this one sure was.

Amir had stripped her as Abby, and I watched. Asha was about five-four with a near-perfect body at twenty-two. She had it all. The legs, the ass, the tits, the dark long hair, and these piercing dark brown almond-shaped eyes. She was somewhat athletic, but not overly so. Not an ounce of fat on her anywhere. Her breasts had that new look to them at her age. Taut and firm; not a hint of sag. Her skin was darker than Abby's but not overly so. A pleasant contrast if anything. But it was flawless!

Then, Abby, had her take my clothes off and eventually given Asha a cock sucking lesson that impressed even me. Amir had been mesmerized and stared with mouth agape. Her task complete, Abby sat back with Amir to watch her student go to work on my dick.

I have to tell you one thing about my cock. It's not a monster dick in length. Oh no. That's not its appeal. Although it's longer than most. Its appeal is its girth. It's wide. Fat. Thick. A log. You name it. It's obscene when it's angry. Which is why I am in business as a male escort to rich people. They can find a long dick easy. But something like mine is a treat.

Abby described her first time it was in her as a life-altering experience. Before and after Dave's dick. She loved being filled and stretched by it; as much as other women I had been with. I think my ex, who I had a love-hate relationship with, hung around just for my thick dick. Too bad. She had her chance and blew it.

Did I just say that? Yes I did, wink.

Look, I am both grateful and thankful for my manly equipment. Unlike my body that I have to work at to be toned, I did nothing to get my dick as it is. That was the lottery of life. And when you have a cock like mine, you are a different man. You have a sense of self-esteem few men can match. You are born with "the dick." But you don't realize what you have until you see the response to it by women, and yes the men. Their response to it changes you. You develop a certain confidence.

But the confidence can be dangerous to your soul. It can make you vain and demeaning to others. Or you can accept it as a gift from above not to be abused and taken lightly. I chose the latter way. Not because I was a saint, but because I found the other way tasteless; classless. The men I valued in life, had style. They were gentlemen. Which is why I found humiliation of clients beneath me. Fucking their wives in front of them was humiliation enough.

Abby on the other hand was my opposite in the humiliation department. She, the businesswoman she was, knew what the customer wanted and gave it to them in spades. While I would cavort with their wives making them squeal and moan, Abby would taunt them and berate them about their smaller dicks and inadequacies. And they loved her for it!

Most women had trouble taking my thick cock in their mouths. But not Asha. The girl had the biggest mouth I had ever seen. Watching her open it was damned near obscene. But still, she was new to this. Yet she took my pole in her mouth without a problem on her first try. In fact, I had a hard time believing she was new to this. She was definitely a natural.

"You know what you want to do, don't you Amir," Abby said to him with that taunting voice of hers. She sure knew how to intimidate and manipulate cuckolds.

"Can I? Please?"

"You need to ask. No, you need to plead for him to let you."

"Please Derek," Amir said to me using my assumed name. "May I?"

"May you what?" Abby corrected him.

"May I share your cock with my wife Sir?"

Sir. Amir was Arabic but he had grown up in Britain in the upper-class world and had the British upper-class ways. He behaved like one and spoke like one. But under it all, he was still an Arab man. That had been also drummed into him from childhood. In his culture, men ruled, and women were subservient. But the British upper class in him had its kinky and demented side to it sexually. And he was that alright.

By day, an upper-class businessman showing off his power with his money, his estates, limos, and private jets. But at night he indulged in sexual deviancies no Arab man would ever allow the world to see him in. Amir was a cuckold. A man who wanted to subjugate himself to another man in the ultimate way possible. Letting that man possess the body of his wife. And that was exactly why he had wanted to be here with me and Abby.

"You can come closer and watch," I replied to him.

Yes, Abby and I had rehearsed what was to happen earlier. After hearing what this guy wanted, Abby had choreographed the night. We were now just in to act one.

Amir got on his knees and came closer. Abby stayed next to him as they watched Asha noisily suck my cock with her lips and tongue. This girl was a keeper I thought. If she was this enthusiastic first time up, what would she do after we taught her to be a slut cock-sucker?

"Look at it Amir," Abby continued with her part of the play. "Look how your wife is taking his dick in her mouth. She wants it so much doesn't she? She's nodding her head in agreement."

Abby looked up at me smirking at her joke. It took all my self-control not to laugh. Then she used her hand to force the young woman's head further down on my dick.

"Suck it harder you slut," Abby said to her. "If you don't I'll make your husband do it."

I know I heard a gasp coming out of Amir's mouth just then. Oh yes! Amir was a class A certified cuckold. He had embraced it and wanted it to happen. Probably a latent homosexual in typical British private school tradition, he had to suck the cocks of older boys at Eaton, or wherever the fuck he was sent to learn cock-sucking.

"Go on Amir, lick the side of his dick while your wife sucks him off," she whispered in his ear. "You only get a little bit."

I closed my eyes and mentally counted the extra hundred thousand this guy dished out just to put his mouth on my cock.

'Count the money. Count the money. Count the money. Ignore the man's lips on your dick. Oh fuck this guy is really into it!'

I looked down and saw that he and his young wife had traded places. She was licking my shaft while Amir had taken the head of my thick cock in his mouth. Unlike his wife, his mouth was not that big, and he had problems with it. I looked away hoping Abby would put a stop to it soon.

But Abby was enjoying this moment too much to let it stop. She looked up at me, smiled, and made an imitation of a person sucking a dick with her open mouth and bobbing head, on air. Her tongue was swirling around an imaginary dick. I swear the woman is insane!

One of the reasons I loved her.

"That's enough Amir," she said stopping just as I was about to laugh. "Asha, suck Derek's dick again."

As you guessed by now, I had become Derek for the night. Only trusted clients knew my real name. Dave. And they never learned my last name that I never associate with this business. Only my money manager knows it. And she loves my dick so much she will never take the chance of losing her biweekly Dave experience just to gossip.

Amir pulled back and I realized that I was now at least fifty thousand dollars richer. The other half was for him to clean my cock after I fucked his lovely young bride.

The things I have to do. OK, I have to admit it. I am a money whore. That and Abby are my weakness.

Money is the key to a good life. Don't deny it. We all know it. Some of us are good at making it, some of us not so. I had tried the normal job way of life and knew I would never be financially comfortable working a normal job. So yes. I fucked women, rich women, for a living. And I was good at it. So go ahead, hate me all you want. But if you had what I had and the opportunity that I had; you would be laughing your way to the bank like I was. Even if it meant doing some things a bit... offbeat.

Years ago, I had been schooled in the whole cuckold lifestyle by my uncle's wife. She was his hotwife he loved watching fucking other men. After teaching me about sex, she left me with one lesson.

"Don't be like your uncle. Be a man. Be the man fucking the wife. Never the husband giving his wife away. Sooner or later, those women lose respect for these husbands. Just like I have lost respect for mine. You were born with a gift. Be the bull."

I never thought I would be a bull back when my "aunt" schooled me; the woman was insatiable. But I always knew I would be the man doing the fucking, not the watching. I had seen my ex have sex with others in swinger swaps, but I never lingered to stare and get off on it. Instead, I made sure I screwed the wife of every man she let near her. That is the mindset of a swinger over a cuckold.

When becoming a bull crossed my path in life, I took it because I had developed a kink of my own. Fucking other men's women. And it had nothing to do with the men or humiliating them. It had to do with the women. It was an ego thing of sorts. Knowing that when I was through with one of these wives or girlfriends they remembered me. Not just the size of my wide cock, but the pleasure and enjoyment I gave them.

As a man I lived for that moment when I saw it on the face of these women. There was a moment where they gave in to their pleasures and you can see the awe in their faces. It wasn't just their moaning and words. No. It was the look in their face that told me so. And in time I became an addict to that look. I was satisfied when I had it and many years later when I disappointed my future wife for a time, I felt lost without it.

But that would be many years in the future. At this point in my life, I was young, vibrant, self-assured, and confident in my sexuality. I was a fucking machine for the wives of the wealthy and on top of the world.

I usually held off cumming for some time. But today was not one of those days. Something about the sensuality of this young woman and the situation we were in changed things for me. Maybe it was Abby and Amir staring at the indecent act. Or maybe the vulgarity of a man watching his young wife suck another man's cock inches from his face. By this point, I stopped caring.

Asha continued sucking me off until I felt my cum rising. This too was part of the script. Cum in young wife's mouth. Which I did. The poor girl was not prepared for it, no matter how much Abby explained to her what was coming. After two spurts in her mouth she tried to pull back, but Abby held her head over it.

"No. Stay," Abby said. "Swallow as much as you can and keep some in your mouth."

Abby judged the right moment to stop her and pull her off my cock so she herself could catch my last two spurts herself. She then turned Asha's shaken face toward Amir.

"Kiss him," she told the young woman; her voice distorted trying to keep my cum in her own mouth. "Open mouth kiss."

The poor girl was now in near shock as her husband moved his eager mouth to French kiss her. According to her and Amir, this was the first dick she had ever touched. And now she had sucked me off swallowing some of my cum. That was a shock in itself I would think of a new cock sucker. But Abby made her keep some of it in her mouth to share with her husband. The poor girl's expression was one I will never forget as Amir leaned in. What man lets his wife suck another man off and kisses her to taste that cum in her mouth?

Abby let them share my cum, then made Amir kiss her own mouth and forced the cum she had over his tongue. Force is wrong. Amir was way too willing. And Asha stared at it all in wonder. She licked her lips as she stared up at me almost in shame, yet with a fire in her that told me she wanted this. I nodded and smiled at her to reassure her.

As she stood up, I gazed at her perfect figure. Most women I had sex within these encounters were older. From their early thirties as trophy wives or early fifties. One or two had been sixty at least. While all of them had great bodies for their age, none had the youth of Asha. Abby was five years older than Asha and still youthful. But Asha had that beauty and feel only a young girl has.

When she hugged me, I felt this warmth from her that only Abby had given me so far. It was unnerving. While it was all consensual and Abby had arranged it, I found my reaction to Asha's body elicit and sinful. She held me close and we both watched Abby and Amir just below us.

"Good job Amir," Abby said when she pulled back. "But you need to clean his dick. It's what you want isn't it?" She was asking, but it was more a statement. "Go ahead."

Again I closed my eyes and let the strange lips of a man lick and engulf my dick.

'You owe me Abby,' I thought. 'You owe me big.'

Asha must have seen my discomfort and held me tight to comfort me. I appreciated it. I also appreciated her body molding to mine. Her tits mashing on my ribs while her cunt ground on my thigh. She was hot and wet. I couldn't wait to be inside that honey pot. As I felt her warmth and sensuousness, I forgot about Amir's mouth on my dick.

"That's enough Amir," Abby said in a feigned severe tone.

"Thank you," he said.

"Good boy," Abby said and led him back to the love seat.

There was more to come. Amir had paid for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abby's business acumen

I had been a male escort for women and a bull for cuckold couples now for nine months. My regulars were happy, and I was used to the work.

Abby while still legally married to my college friend Alan, was pregnant with my twins and accompanying me on encounters with clients. The word got around that there was a young couple servicing cuckolds and that she was pregnant with his children... while she was still married to another man. The phone was ringing off the hook!

Being my manager, Abby chose who we had encounters with and who we turned down. The woman had an uncanny business sense. Having her in my life and by my side was incredible. And very profitable.

"Dave," she said to me as we lounged on our bed that afternoon. "Are you awake?"

I had slept late, exhausted from the appointment we had the night before. Sleeping late helped me charge the batteries. I was young, but I had found that a good night's sleep of at least seven hours helped get me ready for the next night's "business meeting." Abby, who was pregnant and should have needed more sleep on the other hand had been up and working.

She had asked for a one year leave of absence from her job and surprisingly gotten it. Her employers were some of the early supporters of time off for pregnancy, something Abby took advantage of. It was at no pay, but she could return to work later if she wanted. For now, she was helping me make a ton of money by being my... madam, manager, pimp.

Whatever you want to call her or what she was, I saw her as my partner and mother of my soon to be born children. She and I defined our relationship, not the outside world.

"Yes I am," I replied getting up to go pee.

"I've been busy lining up new business Dave." I heard her from the other room.

"Did you leave Sunday off?" I asked. Sunday was always our day.

"Yes, but we are losing money doing that."

"I need a day off to be with you Abby. That's non-negotiable."

"OK" she shook her head looking at her notes. "But you stand to make a lot of money this Sunday if you change your mind."

"Abby," I said from the bathroom peeing. "Why are you so willing to give up your day with me and have me fucking some other woman?"

"Because" she said standing up and standing by the door, "my children will need a good life that costs money, Dave. You can't do this forever and Alan will eventually divorce me. We need money for our children's future."

"I have plenty," I said and left it at that.

"I'm afraid to ask," she said with a smirk.

She knew I was making a lot, but she didn't know about my overseas investments. Or the money invested in an account managed by my financier and client Melanie Price. That woman was an investment genius. I was already wealthy because of my talents, but she was making me rich with hers.

All I had to do was fuck Melanie in front of her ex from time to time and be her escort at parties with normal sex after. It was a break from the cuckold appointments, and I got to meet some interesting people. People with money who had needs. Needs I could fill.

"Well, as much as you have, I think we need to change focus on your bookings. No more regular escort appointments. You don't need them, and they are costing you money in the end. You make more with cuckold encounters than straight escort business."

"Some of those people are regulars, Abby," I reminded her.

"You make at least five to ten grand less with them. And with me coming with you these days, we are bringing in more than you used to per night by yourself."

Abby was indeed a specialty item for the cuckolds. She provided three aspects to the encounters other escorts could not match.

A woman who goaded the cuckold man while I fucked his wife.

A married woman who they knew I was fucking regularly with her husband's approval.

And... a pregnant married woman who carried my children.