Life as a Sub Ch. 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
This party, I found out how a sub gets used.
5.6k words
4.61
8.6k
5
0

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- Part 2 -- Finding out what a sub gets used for

Walking around, the movement of the plug rubbing inside my bum was noticeable, at first. But then having something weird like a plug inside me for the first time, was going to be a strange experience anyway.

But I definitely felt it. Even though it was such a little thing, it made my bum feel full, stuffed and sort of blocked. I was however, getting used to it. I followed Claire, to the top of the stairs, and I couldn't help stare at her beautiful bum and legs as she elegantly walked in front of me down, into the hallway.

In the now cluttered hall, I saw that the bench and chairs were full of everyone's clothes and bags, neatly folded and piled up. I was immediately drawn to the noises of moaning, grunting and groaning coming from the living room.

Entering the large room, the air was perfumed, but I could smell the faint odour of sweat.

As I looked around I noticed something was different. It was what everyone was wearing that got me interested. It looked to me like they were wearing fetish clothing. I was troubled that I hadn't been told. I felt anxious because apart from Claire, I was the only one stood there stark naked.

I looked over at Clive sat on the sofa. Sinsa's head was bobbing up and down in his crotch, his hands holding her head, encouraging her. He was wearing a sort of leather strap harness crossing his shoulders, chest and waist. John wore the same and he was busy slowly fucking a kneeling Sally on the carpet.

From the look on Sally's face, I could tell she was enjoying the attention she was getting from John's big cock. Sally wore a tight fishnet body stocking, that dug criss-crosses into her breasts and body. Even though it was tight, she looked absolutely sexy and hot and I wished I was John as he gave her deep and hard thrusts.

Sinsa was kneeling sucking Clive. She wore an open cup crotch-less bodice. It knew it was open cup because her big breasts hung down over the top, heavy and full, and it was crotch-less because I was finally able to see the naked cheeks of her big bum, and the lips of her hairless pussy. No knickers this evening. I thought my luck had changed so I started walking over to her.

Claire quickly stopped me. She grabbed my cock and pulled me to follow her. We walked over to where Bob was sitting, open legged on the sofa. He was also wearing the same sort of harness Clive and John had on and I noticed a metal ring around his cock and balls, also attached to the harness.

He was gently stroking his hard cock watching the others, and there, kneeling beside his seat, was Ruth, head bowed. She was naked apart from a thick heavy looking leather collar around her neck and leather cuffed wrists which rested on her knees, her hands were palms up.

I was disappointed that she didn't look up as I approached them. I so desperately wanted to talk to her. She just sat there, her hair tied in a bun, and attached to her collar, was a chain, the other end was held by Bob.

"We have been waiting for you Claire," Bob said, ignoring me.

Claire let go of me. I stood there, mesmerised, my hard cock pointing at Bob as I looked at him and Ruth. Bob looked up at me and gave me a wicked grin. I smiled back, and was about to say hi to Ruth, when he tugged her leash. She immediately crawled on all fours round to between Bobs open legs and faced him. She sat back on her heels, waiting, looking at his cock. I could now see leather cuffs around her ankles as she shuffled on the floor.

She looked so hot but also very submissive. Was she a slave I thought? Those cuffs and the way she moved. It then made me think that I was finally able to see up close what a submissive is made to do at parties like this, but I had mixed feelings. I was excited that she was here, but also hesitant because she was my girlfriend and this was still a bit of a shock to see that she had been doing this for some time, without me knowing.

Looking at me, Bob made sure my eyes were focussed on his hard-erect cock by twitching it a couple of times. He then tugged Ruth's leash. She leant forward and took his cock into her mouth.

WOW. This was so hot. I was watching my girlfriend being made to suck another man's cock, and there she was, kneeling, without hesitation, doing what he commanded. I was so turned on, I had to hold my hard cock in my hand and gently stroke myself.

But it was a double shock to me because I was also feeling humbled. Bob's mature cock was so much bigger than mine, and there was my girlfriend, slobbering and licking all over it. I just stared. Did she like his cock better than mine because it was bigger? Was she turned on taking all of him into her mouth? Was she going to swallow his cum like she did mine? So many questions were going through my mind.

While this was happening, behind and unknown to me, Claire had put on a very sexy black corset and black choker band around her neck. The corset was topless but had an under-cup part that supported and pushed up her lovely overflowing breasts. Her gorgeous pussy was naked, her lips plump and showing a little wetness. She looked so hot as she walked past me and over to Ruth.

She grabbed Ruth's head and encouraged her by pushing her down into Bob's lap, whispering into her ear, "Suck him you dirty little bitch."

Claire slapped Ruth's bum making her flinch. "That's it. Yes, suck on my husband's cock. Feel it's power as it stretches your slut mouth."

As Claire was saying those things to Ruth, I had the feeling Bob and the group were breaking down any remaining moral barriers I had. I could hear the others having sex behind me, while I looked at my girlfriend enjoying another man's cock.

"You might be lucky, he may even feed you." Claire continued, "Worship his cock, love those heavy balls too. Let him feel that you want to please him. Work for it, you little slut."

Claire gripped Ruth's neck, then speaking in an almost threatening way, "And mind your teeth."

I was so turned on watching my girlfriend being put into this position of submission. I loved the way she was being told to worship him like that. Seeing and hearing everything that was going on, I felt like I was missing out on the fun. I wanted to play as well. I looked at Ruth as she so enthusiastically sucked and licked Bob's cock. Her head bobbed up and down, she licked along his length, she licked his balls, all the time, he just sat there looking and smiling at me and Claire.

I was feeling helpless, stroking my hard cock, my little ball dangling freely with each jerk. But for some reason, I really felt like I needed someone's permission to join in.

Claire was now sat next to Bob, and at the same time as watching Ruth, she was gently rubbing her clit with a finger that she kept wet by licking it occasionally.

She sat back and looked up at me, obviously turned on, because she opened her legs wider. She gently fingered and rubbed her pussy, making sure I was now looking at her.

"Well boy. Don't just stand there, pay your respects to Claire." Bob ordered me.

I didn't have to be told a second time. I fell to my knees between her open legs in a flash, staring closely at her naked opening pussy. I was about to reach up and use my fingers when she opened her lips with her fingers, to allow me to see her red moist vagina.

"Don't touch me. No hands boy," Claire said looking at me.

I moved forward and gave her sex a big lick, from her vagina to her clit. Then I flicked my tongue inside her lips and around her hole, up to her clit again, back to her hole and then dipped my tongue inside her.

She closed her eyes, rolled her head back and moaned as she squeezed her vagina around the tip of my tongue. I swallowed and tasted her, and thought that she looked just as slutty as Ruth, holding herself open for me to suck and worship her.

Then she grabbed my head in her hands. She pushed me and kept me at just the right distance from her pussy so that I had to struggle and stretch my tongue out to lick her. I was so hungry to suck her right now, but all I could do was give her light tormenting licks to her intimate soft fleshy pussy lips.

She couldn't stand it for long, and let my head go. I was able to once more put my mouth over her pussy and suck. I made sure that I touched her clit every so often, licking around her hood and then directly on her little button.

Claire slid down on the sofa, lifted and held her legs open to allow me to lick and suck the bit of tight skin between her pussy and her bum. Now she was now even behaving totally slutty. Her pussy gaped open to allow me to look and lick inside her, while my face was getting very wet from rubbing my mouth over her, mixing my saliva and her juices.

I wanted to fuck her. I was being driven crazy with lust as I felt her react to my tongue and mouth worship.

She let go of her legs and held my head again but this time pulling my face hard into her pussy as she had a small orgasm. She shook once, then twice, moaned then held my head still and crushed my face into her sex. It was getting a little hard to breath so I had to make a few weird faces to get some air.

I think my struggling movements to get oxygen excited her, making her cum again. She kept me trapped, making me struggle, swallowing her juice as it flooded my face and mouth. We were both turned on so much that I went wild with lust and made vibrating noises with my lips and mouth. I wanted to keep making her cum, again and again.

I reached down and stroked my cock thinking I was about to get the chance to fuck her, now she was so wet and ready.

Suddenly and abruptly, she pushed my head from her pussy, then closed and lowered her legs. I knew she was feeling sensitive and obviously wanted to cum without me touching her.

Through squinting eyes, she looked at me and saw that I was disappointed because she pouted her mouth. I stared at her and then at her closed legs.

She knew I wanted to put my cock inside her, to feel her squeeze me with those strong pussy muscles again. She leaned forward and looked at my cock and smiled while I twitched it, but she just closed her eyes and laid back again, leaving me to watch her breath and enjoy the pleasure she was experiencing.

I didn't think of anything else until Bob said to Claire, "Get him over here to watch his hungry bitch girlfriend. Let him see her working hard to please me."

She barked the order at me.

"Well go on. Get over there boy. Watch how your little slut girlfriend worships my husband's cock."

I was excited by the way they spoke, their manner and the way they were both taking charge of me. Before I did as I was told, I kissed Claire's knees then I crawled over and knelt next to Ruth. I now had an up-close view of her sucking Bob's magnificent cock.

Ruth's eyes were closed, and she was lost in her task, trying to take his cock all the way into her mouth. He held her hair bun, allowing her to take him as far as she could go. I was encouraged to see that she struggled to breathe like I did, but then he released her to allow her to suck her way back up his thick shaft.

Fascinated, I watched as she licked and sucked every inch of his big cock and balls. It didn't look like she was trying to make him cum though. She was keeping him hard with her adoration and worship, really enjoying every minute of what she was doing

Her mouth raised and lowered as she sucked, his foreskin moved as her lips closed tightly around him. I was looking so closely that I could see exactly what she was doing. She dipped her tongue into his pee hole then inside his foreskin and once again she licked his length.

I could see she liked pushing her tongue into the tip of his cock and licking around his big cock head. When she next did it, he rolled his foreskin forward with his fingers and trapped her tongue against his cockhead. I could see her tongue still licking him, but she was now licking his cock head and inside his foreskin at the same time. Wow that was so hot.

I again thought about how impressive Bob's cock was as she worshipped him. Then for some random reason, I thought about Clive's cock back in the classroom and the way he made me nurse on him. I knew it was silly, but it was as if the men in this group were guiding me to find cocks attractive.

Granted, I was now always thinking about what was inside some men's trousers. What did their cock look like and how big they were. And then, at the party, the way the guys naked soft cocks just hung there, moving from side to side as they walked, I couldn't help looking and comparing them with me and feeling that they were better than me.

And when hard like Bob's was now, cocks were things to adore and admire. They had power over any worshiping cock sucker.

I actually wanted to try the foreskin trick, to feel what it was like, but I didn't say anything, I just looked and stroked my own cock, turned on by the whole scene.

Claire suddenly got up and straddled Bob, her bum pushing Ruth's face out of the way. There were no words to get out of the way from Claire, just an order, "Put him in me."

I watched as Ruth held the base of Bob's cock and rubbed his cock head up and down Claire's pussy lips, mixing her saliva with mine. Then Claire slowly sunk all the way down, taking all of her husband inside her. Bob's face said it all. His wife had a lovely tight vagina.

Kissing her husband, she stayed still for a few seconds, then lifted up, letting Bob's cock spring out which nearly hit Ruth in the face. Ruth grabbed and kissed his cock head and I could see it was covered in pussy juice and saliva. Ruth once again rubbed it over Claire's pussy lips, until it touched her hole when watched her sink back down on it.

Claire did this slowly several times. She lifted completely from Bob's cock, letting Ruth kiss him, then guide him back into her again and again. Then Claire started fucking Bob in earnest, riding him up and down, up and down.

Bob ordered me. "Boy, push the bitches head between my balls and Claire's bum. Make her lick my cock each time she sees it."

I reached out, and was about to hold Ruth's head, when she dutifully obliged by pushing her face into their joined fucking bodies. Ruth knew what she had to do.

Claire knew too because she lifted again. This time she stopped, keeping only his bulbous cock head inside her. Ruth had to turn her head slightly so that she could get at the right angle to lick the underside of his cock.

Watching this was crazy. It was depraved. Hot, and sexy. I stroked my cock harder, masturbating and edging. I wanted to cum as I watched, but I so wanted to feel a pussy on my cock before I did.

As if Bob read my mind, "Boy. Stick your dicklet into the slut's cunt."

Oh wow. He used the word cunt to describe Ruth's vagina. That sounded so hot and dirty. I kissed Ruth's shoulder, at last I was going to get some proper sex.

Ruth heard Bob. While she licked his cock, she lifted her bum from her kneeling position. I crawled round behind Ruth and looked down at her pert little bum and pussy. I touched her with a couple of fingers to see how wet she was and to spread her lips.

She was very wet, so I wiped my cock over her pussy lips like she did with Bob and Claire and I was just about to push inside her when Bob shouted at me.

"Hey, Hey, Hey." I stopped and looked at Bob, my cock head still touching Ruth's pussy lips. Claire stopped fucking and turned her head to look round at me. Ruth stayed perfectly still, her gaze on Claire's bum.

"What the hell do you think you are doing boy? Here, put this on."

Bob reached over and snatched something from the arm of the sofa. He threw it at me. I caught it and saw it was a durex condom. I looked at it and then at Bob and Claire. I was confused and surprised, especially because I didn't know why I had to wear it. There was no problem was there? Ruth was my girlfriend. We have had sex and I had cum in her loads of times, what was different tonight?

This was quite embarrassing, but also because I was nearly twenty, and had never actually worn one of these things before. My Dad of course, had shown me one and what they were used for, using a carrot as a cock, so I roughly knew what to do with it, but anything else than that and I was pretty clueless. This was going to be another first.

I was about to ask why I had to wear it, but Bob spoke first, "We don't want YOU cumming inside her. The slut's cunt is to be empty until we decide to play with it and fuck it."

I kept quiet, but I asked myself, why would it matter? Again, she is my girlfriend and she doesn't have a problem with it. Does she?

"When we allow you to stick that dicklet of yours into the the slut, you will wear a condom. Do you understand?"

I didn't but nodded anyway. I looked down at my cock and wondered why he was calling my cock a dicklet. Anyway, even though I was disappointed, I was still hard because I was so sex hungry right now. My cock was now laying between Ruth's buttocks, pointing at her back. I was so horny and ready for sex.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Put it on or sit over there and watch for the rest of the evening."

I ripped open the foil packet. Wow, well I didn't expect that. The pink circle of rubber was all oily. I picked it up and pushed the middle of it with my finger, making the teat stick out. I knew that much, but now I was guessing how to do the rest. I held the circle of rubber between my forefingers and thumbs and pressed the teat to my cock head.

I must have looked a complete dick because Bob and Claire looked at each other and couldn't help themselves from giggling. My humiliation this evening was complete, especially because Ruth also turned around to see what I was doing.

I had put the condom on and rolled it down my shaft. The trouble was that the teat looked like a small balloon at the top of my cock.

Claire looked down at Ruth. "For God's sake Ruth, show him how to put it on properly."

Ruth turned around and taking me in her hand, rolled the condom off my cock. I wondered what I did wrong as Bob threw another one at Ruth. She opened it and, squeezing the teat, and then not too gently, rolled it on me. Ahhh, now I could see the difference.

Ruth kissed me on the lips and smiling, whispered, "Love you."

She then resumed her position in front of Bob and Claire, opening her legs a bit more this time. Yes, I thought, at last, I was going to fuck her.

Claire and Bob started fucking again. I was so eager to join them, that I rubbed my sheathed cock against Ruth's pussy and, finding her hole, pushed into her.

Ruth wasn't quite ready for all of me at once, so she moved forward, reminding me to enter her a little slower. Even with the condom on, her pussy felt so hot around my cock. I wasn't quite getting the same feeling I usually got, but she was still wet and very tight.

She gripped me with her muscles as I held her hips and pulled out. I then slid back into her again and started fucking.

I watched Claire fuck Bob, and it seemed automatic for me to copy what they were doing. I slid back and pulled nearly all the way out of Ruth, but keeping the tip of my cock inside her just as Claire was doing. I pushed as deep as I could back into her, Ruth doing her bit, and pushing back on me. I was so happy that she wanted more of my cock.

After a few long slow deep strokes, enjoying how Ruth squeezed me each time I sank into her, I sped up. I fucked her faster now because I wanted to cum, I was getting so close.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing boy?" Bob shouted at me, looking around Claire's body.

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him, shocked and shaken by his abrupt comment.

"I told you to put your dicklet into her, not fuck her. You didn't listen boy. She doesn't deserve to get fucked."

12