Life as a Sub Ch. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
My Farewell Dinner Party.
9.9k words
4.42
4.2k
3

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5ubway
5ubway
83 Followers

Recap.

This is a true-life story. This part was a time in my life when I was being guided and conditioned to discover my true position and purpose in life. It was in my late teens, early twenties and I had a need to be in the company of Dominant people. I didn't know it at the time, but I was a submissive and I was very lucky to find a group of people who knew this and wanted to support me.

Every time I was with Bob, Claire and their group of swingers, I was encouraged and shown how a sub was to act and play with like-minded people.

I was coming to the end of my college years, and this evening, Ruth and I were invited to a farewell dinner party with Bob and Claire. It wasn't a normal dinner, but a night for learning and understanding. I discovered more about my girlfriend, what a Dom Master and Mistress actually know about what is going on in a sub's mind and just how much I needed to be here tonight.

It was dinner time.

* * * * *

"Excellent." Bob said with enthusiasm. "That gorgeous smell has been driving me mad. What about you two?" I eagerly nodded at him and then at Claire. Ruth didn't move much because he still pressed her head tightly to his thigh, but she did manage to close then open her eyes.

Claire stood up and walked off to the kitchen, just as Bob released Ruth's head. She looked up at him, then as if she couldn't help herself, she gently pulled his thick erect cock towards her then leaned forward and planted a soft wet kiss on his cock head. After which, she slowly released his cock to its proud position, sticking out in front of him. Bob looked down at her and smiled. He gripped his length with his fist, then pushed his foreskin back over his cock head. He offered it to Ruth's lips once more and she respectfully leaned forward and kissed it.

He then turned and walked out of the living room and into the hall way, his massive hard cock wagging in front of him.

Ruth and I were left in the living room on our own. I stood there looking round the room, my cock hard and pointing at the sofa wondering what to do. Ruth got up and walked to her chair and put the dressing gown back on, but she didn't tie it up. She sidled up to me and grabbed my hard cock, then pressed her body into me, her naked breasts squashing into my shirt covered chest.

"OK hun?" She asked, kissing me on the lips, as she lifted her leg and stroked it up and down my naked thigh. She then let go of me, lifted my hand and guided my fingers between her legs to touch her sex. Wow, she was still all mushy and wet down there.

"I have to clean up again too." She smiled, kissed my cheek, turned and sauntered off to the hallway.

And now I was alone so I gave myself a few wanking strokes. Oh yes, that did the job. I just wanted to give myself a little relief, just a few tugs to get that urge out of my system, and of course to keep my dicklet hard and ready.

I very nearly started to talk to myself, but instead I looked around the room, focussed on what I was going to do next. I finished my drink and decided to go to the Dining Room. As I walked I looked down at my hard pointing dicklet. I looked quite impressive, but I was still small compared to Bob. I watched as it wiggled from side to side through my shirt tails.

Walking through the doorway, I was immediately presented with an amazing looking and impressively laid out dinner table. The smell from the kitchen was making my mouth-water, but the table looked like it was set up for a banquet. The knives, forks and spoons were all laid out beside floral patterned dinner plates, with a napkin in the shape of a fan in the middle of them. I was very impressed.

Bob entered the dining room carrying two opened bottles of wine, one white one red. He placed them in the middle of the table, then looked at me and smiled. I suddenly felt very small and vulnerable being on my own with him.

And then the submissive in me took over. I couldn't help myself. I was drawn to look at his semi hard hanging cock and balls as they poked out from below his shirt. Then I looked down at my dicklet. I felt very self-conscious that I was still hard and poking through my shirt tails, but I was slowly softening, because I was uncertain of what happens now.

Bob's cock was noticeably dangling proud and swinging as he walked towards me. I couldn't help but look at it. I was feeling jealous, hungry and horny, but I was also drawn to admire him. He was my Master. He knew it but most of all, I knew it.

Scenarios that involved me kneeling went through my head, so I had to nonchalantly touch myself to check how hard I was. Yup, I was rock hard again.

I also touched the cock ring around my dicklet and tightened ball, then I looked back at Bob's half hard looking cock. He saw me looking admiringly at him as he stood in front of me, smiling.

"I find it interesting. Don't you boy?" He said smiling at me, giving his cock a wiggle by waving his hips. I watched, mesmerised, captivated by the obvious difference between us. "What you are feeling and thinking about, is natural for you." He just stared at me looking for a response. "You feel it don't you. That...... something....... compelling you to look and admire......." He looked down at his cock. "You admire my...... cock and balls." He emphasised those three words as he studied my face. He continued. "A true suck boy. You are drawn to admire your Master's cock. And look at my full and heavy balls. Think about how much I can cum" He cupped his balls and lifted them. "Go on look. I know you can't help it."

There was nothing I could do or say because he was right. We both knew it. I was infatuated with being in this Dom sub environment and the man in front of me knew that I wanted this. He knew that as I listened, thoughts were going through my mind about being compliant and obedient.

He held and lifted my chin and made me look him in the eyes, but just then, the door was pushed open. Claire walked in, wearing oven gloves, the bowl she was carrying must be hot.

"Careful. Mind. Hot hot hot." She said as she laid the bowl on a cork coaster on the table. She shouted back to the kitchen. "Ruth, I forgot serving spoons. Be a love."

Turning, she looked at Bob, then me, and then down at my erect dicklet sticking out of my shirt.

"Awwwww look. He is still excited." She gripped my little hard dicklet in her fist, gave me a very tight squeeze and a flurry of wanks, winked at Bob, then let me go and returned to the kitchen.

I loved the feel of her hand holding and squeezing me. She was keeping me erect with that simple touch, but when she let go, my attention was now on her naked legs as she walked back to the kitchen. She held the door open and Ruth passed her, wearing nothing but a very see through white blouse, carrying cutlery. Oh that was so sexy, seeing her breasts and pointing nipples through that flimsy top. She smiled at me and I swallowed, as I stared at her breasts.

Bob broke my concentration. "We will talk later." He said to me walking to the head of the table, while laying his hand on my shoulder.

* * * * *

The food and wine had been amazing. We chatted during the meal, laughed and joked, told each other a few secrets and generally we had a real good time. But it was the speech that Bob gave halfway through the meal that remained in my memory.

"You boy, are about to go out into the world, into something that Claire and I think you will be welcomed into." I glanced a look at Claire then Ruth.

"Our parties, this evening, they have all been for your benefit." Now Bob looked at Ruth. She smiled back at him.

"You and Ruth are our submissives. But then you already know that." He leaned back and sipped his wine.

"But time has been short. You still have a lot to learn. During your brief times with us, we have tried to open you up, let you free to explore, but we have only been able to give you the bare essentials. The basic knowledge to exist....... as a suck boy." His words were getting me hard, but I had to speak, because I didn't think I was only a cock sucker.

"I like pussy too. A suck boy just sucks cock. I am not just a suck boy am I?"

"Am I....... MASTER." Claire corrected me.

"Sorry Mistress, I......."

"Stop." He interrupted looking a little cross. "Say after me. I... am.... a suck boy."

I swallowed and repeated what he said. "I am a suck boy Master." He smiled again and relaxed. He continued talking as if it was a normal conversation.

"Of course you are a suck boy. You feel it, you know it." He nodded at Ruth. "Your girlfriend knows it, Claire and I know it, our entire group knows it, and hell, I bet even your Mum and Dad knew it."

I was feeling very embarrassed, and mentioning my Mum and Dad had my dicklet shrivelling. He carried on.

"Claire and I were hoping that by inviting you both for dinner this evening, that we could give you a little bit more in the way of....... let's say........ a farewell education."

We continued eating, but throughout the meal and his talk, I was still very conscious that this was all somewhat crazy. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought this sort of thing actually happened. Even in porn magazines I had never read anything like this.

The truth was, we were all sitting half naked at the dining table. We looked like normal diners above the table, guys wearing shirts, girls wearing see through blouses, but below the table, we were naked. I kept touching my dicklet throughout the meal and I could feel the warm air around my naked legs and ankles, but the towels we sat on were soft and comfortable and they were a constant reminder that this was anything but normal.

Which brings me to the plug in my bum. It is difficult to describe, because as I sat there, my ass cheeks were spreading open a little making the plug push even deeper inside me. It filled me, but it felt part of me. My thoughts went back once more, to when I first wondered, was this what Ruth and Claire felt like with cocks pushed inside them.

Then there was my cock ring. Sitting down on a hard chair, that little circle of rubber was really bunching and pushing my ball and dicklet out from my body. I often looked down to see my scrotum looking stretched and smooth around my ball, my dicklet shrivelled to a tiny looking volcano crater. I had to keep touching and squeezing it to make it a little harder and bigger so that it didn't look too ridiculous and maybe the ring didn't fall off.

After the last spoon was laid in an empty bowl, we looked at what was left on the table and at each other. Wow that was a lovely meal. I hadn't eaten too much, but enough to feel good and full. We looked at each other silently for a moment. Bob nodded to Claire.

"Time to clean up I suppose." Claire said, as she drank the last of her wine. "Let's clean it away and we can relax in the living room."

As Claire rose from her seat, I secretly glanced at my watch. It was nearly a quarter past nine, and I was wondering what was going to happen because it was getting quite late. Ruth started helping Claire by standing and stacking the plates and collecting all the dirty cutlery.

I loved the way both the girls moved around the table. I could clearly see their breasts move, sway and jiggle through the flimsy material of their tops and then there was the glimpses of gorgeous naked bums. But most importantly, I was able to catch the odd peek of their bald pussy creases. I looked down quickly at my shrivelled dicklet. It was so small that it was hidden, covered by my shirt, so I decided to help.

As we walked one by one into the kitchen with the dirty crockery, Claire directed us to put them all on the kitchen table, the wine glasses to be put by the sink.

It took several trips by me and Ruth to completely clear the dining table, after which Bob, who had remained seated, asked what we wanted to drink. Ruth asked for a Bacardi and coke, and I requested another glass of the red wine. I wanted something simple and anyway, if I had a beer, I would get bloated and at this point in the evening, I would want to pee every two minutes.

I watched Bob get up and walk off to the living room, his shirt tails crinkled from sitting on them, covering his bum. It was as he walked away from me that I looked at the back of his naked hairy legs. I have to confess, I wondered if I would be able to see his cock and those big heavy swinging balls. They were on my mind. I wanted to see them. I had to see them.

I went back into the kitchen, just as Claire was looking round the table to make sure everything was ok, then she shooed me and Ruth to leave and go to the living room.

Ruth walked in front of me and I couldn't help myself, I had to touch and stroke the smooth curve of her bum under her blouse as we walked. That touch of soft skin got my dicklet unfolding and start to grow. She kissed my cheek when we both noticed Bob by the bar pouring drinks. He nodded at us to sit down.

"Chairs." He said. We went over to the towel covered arm chairs now facing the sofa. Meanwhile, Claire walked past us and headed straight to the sofa.

We sat and started talking to Claire about how wonderful the meal and wine was, just as Bob walked up to us and handed out the drinks. At last, there was Bob's semi hard cock and those heavy balls hanging down under his shirt. I couldn't stop looking at it, even while he sat next to Claire. He sat back and relaxed, opening his legs wide, deliberately showing himself off to me and Ruth.

What was wrong with me. I couldn't help look at Claire's pussy crease and Bob's balls, and neither could Ruth. We were both fascinated and captivated by the way they caught our attention. Bob twitched his cock while it laid there, powerfully nestled and supported by his two big balls. And then there was Claire's long sexy legs, made even more gorgeous by her high heels stretching her leg muscles. Her legs were open just enough for us to glimpse her vagina, her lips squashed, looking exposed but gorgeous. My dicklet was nearly at full mast.

Claire was sipping her drink and looking at us, studying us. I saw her glance at my shirt tails, so I looked down and noticed they were moved aside and my dicklet poked out. She was gauging our reactions to what we were looking at.

Then she did the same as Bob. She opened her legs, unfolding her pink squashed lipped pussy, but as she opened her legs wider, those soft looking vagina lips slowly opened. Now my attention was to look between her legs. I was oblivious of anything else going on around me. I didn't even know if anyone was talking, I couldn't help staring. Oh wow, now my dicklet started to stick out as I grew hard. I really wanted to kiss her pussy, suck it, taste it again.

The topic of our conversation changed. Claire gave her pussy a little vertical stroke with her middle finger, then started to tell us about their next swingers party and if they ought to have a theme for the evening.

"I was thinking of a French night. Not the Marquis de Sade sort of thing...... but......... then again, perhaps a little slap and tickle wouldn't hurt." She said laughing as she looked at Bob. "Sinsa would love that. Oooooooh, I hope they come." Claire clapped her hands with glee. I didn't know why but I looked nervously at Ruth.

"I rather liked the dom sub night we had when the boy was last here." Bob interjected while staring at me.

I swallowed and smiled. Here we go. Bob didn't waste time. It was obvious to me that his aim was to drive home my embarrassment in front of Ruth and Claire. Once again, he was achieving it.

"As I have already told you, about this evening." I looked at Ruth with raised eyebrows. He continued. "It wasn't only to say farewell to Jim." I smiled at our hosts and said thank you.

"But Claire and I thought that the boy might like to tell us what he thinks his future might look like in the outside world........ as a submissive."

Now I was worried. He looked at Claire and then at Ruth.

"The boy and I were talking before dinner. He was wondering what to do when he has no Master to turn to."

Now I looked nervously at Bob, then Claire then Ruth. That wasn't quite what we chatted about and my mouth opened but before I could say anything, Bob continued. "He wants to tell us something tonight." He paused as he looked at me and smiled.

I looked at Ruth, my eyes pleading with her, hoping that she would understand what Bob was making me say. She looked at me with a tilted head and was smiling. Bob prompted me a little more.

"Before dinner, the boy was rightly admiring my cock. Weren't you boy?" He made his cock twitch to make me look at it again. "He couldn't help himself." He looked at Ruth then directly at me. "It feels natural for you to look and admire it doesn't it boy?"

The temperature in the room felt like it had risen sharply and my face, oh wow, I must have looked like a beetroot.

I had to speak, even if it was to shut him up. I kept looking between Ruth and Bob's cock before I plucked up the courage to say something.

"Ruth knows that too Master. We admire both of you when it comes to you and Mistress Master."

I was deflecting from his question, deliberately including Ruth in my answer.

"Of course," he interrupted, "I know all about your desires. Your Mistress and I completely understand what goes through your mind. In fact we know what you are thinking about every day." He hadn't changed his line of thought.

"It is natural for you. And now, seeing your Master's cock and Mistress's vagina up close." He nodded his head at his cock and Claire's pussy.

"You are compelled to want to look...... and there is something in you that wants to...... do something....... something that feels so natural. Doesn't it?" He waited, then held his cock in his hand, grinning.

"It is something that we knew about you from our very first meeting, didn't we Claire."

I looked at Claire. She nodded smiling at me while sipping her drink, her other hand opened her pussy lips with two fingers. Oh yes. There was her hood and clitoris, and there was the crinkled opening of her vagina. Bob's words and the sight of Claire's pussy had made my little dicklet twitch and stick out of my shirt. I couldn't help twitch it again because I wanted to touch it. That little wiggle was immediately seen by Bob and Claire.

These people were good. I knew it was Bob all along who got Clive to get me here in the first place, but then Ruth played her part in that as well. I knew she was sympathetic and the look in her eyes said that it was all ok between us.

"Go on boy. Look. Look and think about it. Think about what you want to do, what feels natural. We are here for you to learn, understand......... Tell us what you are thinking." He looked down and seductively and slowly pulled his foreskin back to reveal his cock head, Claire pushed the tip of her finger into her vagina.

"Go on, tell us.......tell us what is turning you on." He nodded over at me and everyone looked at me.

Bob was really putting me in to the limelight now. He wanted me to own up and tell them what they wanted to hear.

I swallowed. This was it. This was the time to speak openly. I felt a little bit better, but I at least I was with people who understood what Bob was forcing me to say. So, I gradually worked up the daring to say something.

"I, I.......want....... no, need to be in the company of dominant people." That was all I said.

Claire breathed in deeply through her nose and looked at Ruth. When Ruth looked at her, Claire winked and nodded at her."

"Oh come on boy. You can do better than that." He shifted in his seat and put his wife's leg over his, opening her legs even more. "Look at your Mistress's pussy. Tell me that you don't want to kneel and worship Claire's hot wet.......... cunt."

"Ooooooh yesssss. My....... cunt." Claire said as she lifted and bucked her hips showing herself fully to our gaze. Even Ruth was staring, swallowing and licking her lips.

5ubway
5ubway
83 Followers