Life as a Sub Ch. 03 Pt. 03

Story Info
My farewell dinner night and education.
7.5k words
4.06
4k
1

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap.

This is a true-life story.

This part of my story was a time when I was leaving college to enter the job market. I was given some more wisdom and conditioning during a final dinner party with Master Brian and Mistress Claire. It was during this evening, that they led me to discover how I would fare in a world full of wannabe's and real dominant people.

This part of the chapter is a bit more expressive because it describes as best as I can remember, how they pressed me to be a bit more of a cock worshipper, I think to be like one of their previous subs. The whole evening gave me a little more knowledge about what to expect.

This has taken a bit longer to write because it was so many years ago, when Ruth and I were in our early twenties. Ruth is editing quite a lot because her memory of what happened and on what dates is a lot better than mine.

* * * * *

Claire watched Ruth crawl out of the room, while I positioned myself back in front of Bob. He opened his legs, and I was once again staring at a now long semi hard cock hanging between his big balls under his shirt tails. My gaze was drawn to his bunched loose foreskin at the tip of his cock, where my thoughts made me touch and hold my dicklet in my fist.

Bob looked at Claire with raised eyebrows, she nodded, then they both looked down at me.

"While we wait for Ruth to come back, let's discuss a few things." Bob said.

He waved an envelope at me before opening it, pulling out several photographs. He shuffled through them, showing the occasional one to Claire. Each time she nodded he put that photo into a different pile.

I looked up at Bob then Claire, nervously switching my head between their faces to gauge what they were thinking and looking at. Bob spoke to me as he looked at the pictures.

"As you kneel there, and after everything that has happened to you and Ruth with our.... group.... and of course, this evening.... how do you feel? What are you thinking about?"

I sat back on my heels, positioning to get comfortable while I thought about my answer.

I started my reply. "It has all been a bit of a...." But before I could finish, Bob stretched his leg out and gently kicked the inside of my knees with his foot, making me open my legs a little wider.

"Keep showing that dicklet. Your dominant's will always want to see it." Bob commented.

I didn't even think about it. I positioned my legs wide enough for them both to see my neat but shrinking little package.

"You were saying." Claire said as she too looked down at my ringed softening cock.

I continued. "I sometimes feel overwhelmed.... but everything that is happening,.... being here, now, naked and collared in front of you and Mistress." I looked at Claire. "My mind.... is filled with sex and.... and what I want to do.... it's just everything...." I glanced at Claire's open legs and her moist pussy crease before looking into her smiling eyes. "I am learning so much and loving everything that you are teaching me. Thank you, Mistress, Master." I nodded again to both.

"Yes, and it is a great pity that you will be leaving us." Bob said looking at the photos. "There is still so much that we could do for each other." Bob lifted his chin while briefly looking down at me before going back to studying the photos.

He stared at one picture in particular, showing it to Claire who then smiled and nodded again. Bob turned it so that I could see it. I squinted before realising what the photo showed. Hang on, that was me. Oh shit, I had forgotten about that evening.

The photo was of me, on the floor, with a cock resting on each of my cheeks. Their naked cock heads and clearly visible pee holes just touching the corners of my mouth. My tongue was snaking out, touching the cock to my left.

I nervously swallowed as weird thoughts entered my mind. Was I going to be blackmailed? Were they going to make me do something that I would regret?

Bob spoke. "We, and I mean our little group.... we like this picture of you."

I sort of smiled but I felt a shiver crawl all over my shoulders and neck, tightening my skin and making my ball feel tight and scrunched up, pulling it up into my body.

Bob showed me another photo. It was clearly me again. This one had me sucking Bob's cock. My eyes were closed, and by the look on my face, I was concentrating on tasting and feeling his cock in my mouth.

"Now that.... is a picture of a suck boy who knows that he was born to please a Master."

He flicked through a couple more pictures and showed one more to Claire. She nodded, squeezed her legs together around her hand and nodded eagerly. Bob showed it to me. It was a picture, again of me laying on the floor, looking at the top of my head with a very nice looking bum and gaping vagina nearly touching my face.

"A suck boy also worshipping a Mistress's pussy. Very nice." Bob commented as he looked again with Claire at the picture, turning it to see it at different angles.

I was smiling because the photos he showed me were good quality, but I wondered. Where did they get them developed? Then the shock that if any of my friends worked in Boots or a shop where film was developed, and they ever got to see them by accident, I would be an embarrassing laughingstock. I admit that they were good porn and would be excellent wanking material for those days on my own, but I was feeling a little worried. I had to remember to ask for them just before we leave later.

"So, you see, we have some fond memories of you." Claire said smiling and relishing in seeing I was uncomfortable knowing that those photos existed.... and had been developed somewhere.

"Mistress and I were wondering if you will remember us and stay in touch." Bob commented.

Claire leaned over and clipped a leash to an eyelet on my collar and let it hang down on my chest, between my open legs.

I looked down at the leather hand grip before looking at Bob, eagerly nodding before replying. "Yes Master, I.... I would like that, especially if you do the same.... dinner night for Ruth when she leaves college."

I shifted my weight; I was getting uncomfortable kneeling in this position all the time.

"Good." Bob said. He looked at Claire and nodded. She leaned forward and grabbed the leash hanging down my chest then pulled it towards her. She wanted me to move away from between Bob's legs, so I awkwardly got on all fours and crawled to place myself so that I was now looking directly at her pussy.

Oh, that felt nice. I was just so happy that I was allowed to move. My legs had become stiff from being in the same position for such a long time.

I watched Bob put the photos back in the envelope then stand and walk over to the TV. His softening cock was mesmerizingly swinging from side to side under his shirt tails as he passed me and as my head turned to follow him, I noticed his bum cheeks had the imprint of the towel he had been sitting on. But suddenly just as Bob put the envelope onto the bookshelf, my collar was jerked by Claire.

"This way boy. Focus. Don't be rude." She said softly, almost purring the words.

She opened her legs wider to make sure she had my attention. I heard the clicking and whirring of the video recorder, and what sounded like a lot of stopping, playing, and rewinding. I wanted to see what Bob was doing but the moist soft folds of skin of her pussy lips and slightly dark opening of her vagina was such an erotic sight.

Claire unexpectedly pulled the leash again, making me completely unbalanced and I very nearly toppled forward face first straight into her sex.

She immediately opened her legs wider, but I stopped myself falling, pushing my hands onto the floor, just when my nose was only a couple of centimetres from getting squashed into her sex. I could now smell her vagina and feel its heat.

I was so turned on again that I leaned forward and planted a sucking kiss on her clit hood, and the top of her wet now gaping hole. I swallowed, tasting some of her juice as I kissed her, then I sucked on one of her lips, pulling it into my mouth.

Claire looked down at me as she gently bucked her hips, rubbing her pussy on my mouth. She was still looking at Bob.

"Ooooooh, was that Andrew just then?" She said, ignoring me as I continued to suck and pull on her lips.

"Yes, I was wondering, shall we show him one of his predecessors........." Bob replied watching the silent TV.

Claire placed her hand on the top of my head while my face was buried into her pussy. I was loving the taste and feeling of her wet, slick vagina. Now this was where I wanted to be all night.

She spoke to me knowing I was listening. "Andrew was a regular cock sucker for Bob and the boys. We thought perhaps you.... mmmmmmmm.... ooooohhh. Just there.... yesss.... mmmmmm."

She puffed loudly the said. "Boy. You don't mind if we film you, do you?"

I nuzzled her pussy, shaking my head from side to side in a way that I hoped she would understand that I didn't mind if I was filmed or not. Well, who wouldn't want a visual record of them eating pussy? Here I was with my face buried into a big breasted mature woman's sex, sucking and swallowing her wet juicy vagina. I was eating her out in a bit of a pussy hungry frenzy, getting as much of her scent and taste as I could. I was sure that it was something that any full-blooded male would want to see again, and on video too. I touched myself. I was rock hard once more.

I licked between her lips and into her vagina and made a small sucking noise just as I heard talking and laughing behind me. I was momentarily worried, then I remembered that Bob was playing the video and must have turned the sound up.

Claire pushed my head from her pussy just as my tongue was sticking out. She smiled and looked me in the eyes, wiping the corner of my mouth with her thumb. "Later suck boy.... later."

Bob walked back over to us; a large video camera held up to his face. The small red light at the front of the camera meant it was on. I looked into the camera lens as he sat down on the edge of the sofa.

"Let's talk again about.... when you leave us. How a new Master and Mistress will want you to behave.... from the start."

I swallowed and sat back on my heels, listening intently. I got that feeling in my stomach that something weird was going to happen, but I loved that emotion. It was exciting. I was turned on, so I deliberately opened my legs to show off my twitching hard dicklet. Bob caught that movement by panning the camera down to between my legs, then he got my attention by pulsing his cock, making it expand, lift slightly and tap his balls.

"Look at your master's cock. Yes. Gooooood. Look at it. Think about it getting bigger, harder, longer and.... now.... compare it in your mind to your dicklet. Does the thought make you horny boy?" He kept the camera focused on my face while I touched myself. "Keep looking." He said.

Claire spoke this time. "We know you understand what embarrassment and humiliation is. But you are about to enter the big, wonderful world. A world full of masters and mistresses."

"But we are talking about real humiliation, real embarrassment." I looked at Claire. "You will soon find out that being a submissive in the big world means more than just being a suck boy."

I looked back to the camera. Bob continued.

"When you meet a new master or mistress...." He stopped talking as he moved the camera from my face to my dicklet again.

Bob lifted his hips to jiggle his semi hard cock and balls. "There we go. You are feeling it again, aren't you boy?" He said smiling. "Just by us talking about it.... you've got that feeling haven't you." He grinned as I swallowed again. "Feels good doesn't it.... that.... churning in your stomach, that feeling of something dirty, naughty, natural."

He looked at me round the camera, recognising the truth in my eyes. "And of course, seeing you being humiliated and embarrassed." He laughed. "Well, it turns us on as well." He pulsed his cock once more.

I nodded eagerly and wondered if this was going to be like one of my parent-son talks many years ago. It was what Bob said next that made me think that they were taking me to another level of understanding.

"Smell me." I looked up at Bob's squinting eye and the camera lens, not quite knowing what he wanted. "I said, SMELL ME." He sounded a little angry with my slow response. He swayed his hips giving his cock a little wave from side to side. I then knew what he wanted me to do.

I moved forward and reached out, gently lifting and cupping his heavy balls with one hand while I gently held his cock with the other. I moved his cock to the side, then lifted his heavy balls just enough to get them positioned at the right angle. I breathed in.

It was a clean and nice smell. In fact, the only real odour I think I got was his shower gel. I could see he was frowning behind the camera as he looked down at me.

"No, you useless little bitch." I suddenly felt stupid. "I said smell me. Get your face in there and get my scent in your nose. Get my smell going around that suck boy brain of yours"

I blushed. I hadn't done this sort of thing before. He continued because I still hadn't moved. "PRESS.... YOUR.... FACE.... into my balls." I did as he commanded. "Now breath in deeply. Go on. Get my scent in your nose.... properly this time."

I tentatively did as he commanded and pushed my face into his warm squidgy balls, squashing my nose and mouth between them. I could feel his crinkly loose skin on my face and the hard softness and shape of his balls as they moved in his ball bag. I breathed in. This time, the smell of his shower gel was mingled with his body odour. It wasn't unpleasant but I did get a slight hint of sweat. Instinctively, I couldn't help myself. I stuck out the tip of my tongue to lick a ball because I wanted to feel its roundness, its softness. Before I pulled back and looked up at him, I felt a sharp salty tang on my tongue.

"Well. Did you get my scent?" I nodded. "Good, now remember that.... smell." He smiled at Claire. "And that taste, your naughty boy." I nodded again as he sniggered to Claire. "The dirty little boy couldn't help himself. He licked one of my balls." She giggled.

Bob continued, still filming me. "That scent.... my scent, is the scent of a man. It is my smell. It's the smell of a man's balls. Now do it again. Smell me again."

I leaned forward and pressed my nose into his balls, then made a loud breathing in noise one more time.

Claire leaned over and whispered something into Bob's ear. I couldn't hear what she said but then Bob commanded me.

"Touch yourself boy. Jerk that little dicklet.... but do it slowly. Get yourself close to cumming.... but don't you dare cum.... not just yet."

I nodded as I looked down at my dicklet. "Yes Master."

He panned the camera between my face and my dicklet. "Gooooood. Now.... do it again. Smell me, and this time tug on that little dicklet. Work it harder.... And think, no.... dream about my cock and the feel of my balls on your face. Get my scent in your mind as you tug that dicklet." I did as he commanded, much to their giggling amusement.

With my face firmly pushed into Bob's balls, I suddenly felt warm breath against my ear. Then I heard Claire say. "Yesssss, that's it, pump your little penis.... now.... breath in."

Bob's voice boomed over Claire's. "My scent will make you hard. When you think about it.... you will want that smell, again, and again.... it is the smell of a man. Your Master."

I nuzzled his balls again, breathing steadily through my nose each time.

"Let go of my balls." He said as he shuffled forward on the sofa. I released his balls, but I still gripped his proud nearly fully erect cock. He handed the camera to Claire then put his hands on the sides of my head. He pulled my face towards him.

"Now." He said as he pulled my head and positioned my nose on the tip of his cock head. I let him guide me as he shifted my head so that my left nostril was pushed and stretched onto his pee hole.

"Breath in. Get the smell of my cock into your nose."

I tried to do what he wanted but trouble was, his big soft feeling cock head had completely blocked my nostril. I tried to pull back a little so that I could breathe in the scent of his cock, but he held me too tightly. All I got again, was the odour of his shower gel, but, yes, there was a very faint salty smell. I knew that smell, and again, it wasn't unpleasant.

He pushed my head back then pulled me forward again, and this time he made me squash my right nostril onto his cock head. Again, I did what he wanted, I breathed in.

Bob pushed my head back and looked me in the face. His expression had changed, and he looked like he was thoroughly enjoying making me do what he wanted. I could see Claire, filming me out of the corner of my eye, she was smiling, and I could see she was also loving how Bob was controlling me.

He grabbed his cock out of my hand then leaned back on the sofa, lifting his legs behind his knees. I was presented with a lewd view of his cock and balls and now his bum.

He then lifted his balls with his right hand and tapped with a pointed finger, to the bit of skin between his balls and his bum at the same time. I couldn't help but look at his brown puckered hole, then to under where he was holding his balls.

Now I have always been embarrassed glimpsing a man's arsehole, especially in the swimming pool changing rooms when they dry themselves. A girl's bum is a different matter. Its soft, lickable and well, just sexy. But seeing a masculine, slightly hairy hole seemed to me to be a little depraved, even for a sub like me. But now, I was being told to get up close to one. A man's arsehole. I knew it was clean and I had to stare at it.

"Now, smell and...." He giggled with Claire. "Go on then.... yes, lick me just there as well." He looked at me between his legs, tapping his finger. "Think about it as you do it. I want you to realise what you are doing as you lick under your master's balls.... just think as you do it.... getting your face and tongue so close to my arsehole.... and jerk your little dicklet.... yes, know that you are being made to smell a man's balls." I moved forward. "Yes, just there. Get your suck boy face in there."

I was quietly sniffing all the time I got into position. "Open your mouth, yesss. Tongue out. Now. Yessss that's it. Big licks."

My dicklet twitched as I bent down and pushed my chin out to get the right angle, then I licked where he told me to. My eyes closed as my tongue touched the warm crinkly crease of skin just under his balls. I licked there once. Then I moved down to just above his arsehole. I licked upwards keeping my tongue flat, all the way up to his fingers holding his balls. I did it again, then again, but then, oh dear, there it was. I had mistakenly touched his arsehole with my tongue. And it was that touch where I received a bit more of that tangy salty taste on my tongue.

"And again. Touch me there like that again." I licked again as he commanded, this time from his arsehole all the way up to his hand.

"Stop." He said as he let go of his balls, letting their weight fall onto my face. I felt a firm hand on the back of my head pushing me into him. I breathed in, his scent assaulting my senses and now I was feeling that smell on my tongue as well as in my nose. I liked it and he was right, I wanted to smell and lick him again. Wow. I had never felt like this before, ever.

I squinted and felt the soft loose skin of his scrotum and the roundness of his moving balls on my forehead and eyes. I deliberately breathed in a couple more times to get his scent in my nose and again, I couldn't help myself. I licked just under his balls again and swallowed to taste him. It was salty on my tongue.

"That's it, now.... tell us. What did it taste like?" Bob asked as I pulled back and sat on my heels. He lowered his legs and I looked at Claire, into the camera. Bob turned and smiled at Claire.

12