Life as a Sub Ch. 04 Pt. 03

Story Info
A time to bond with a Dominant man.
6.2k words
4.43
2.5k
1
0

Part 28 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers

Ch. 04 Pt. 03 -- Time to Bond

Recap

Continuing my diary pages of the afternoon appointment with Master Bob. Things had changed and now Claire, Clive and Sally had joined us. I was young, sex hungry, and there was something in my mind that wanted this to happen. I wanted to be submissive for them. I wanted to be humiliated and embarrassed. For me, this was such a turn on.

* * * * *

Bob jerked it faster, and faster so I stuck my wet tongue out, thinking that he needed some lubrication on his dry looking cock head. But he suddenly released his twitching cock, letting me look at it, adore it, in all its majesty, looking so big and powerful just in front of my face. He reached over and put both his hands on my head. He pulled me down, pressing my lips on to the crown of his foreskin and his pee slit.

I willingly allowed him to slowly push my head down, accessing my mouth. I pursed my lips just a little, making sure I was able to push his foreskin back over his cock head as I went down. Gradually, I enclosed my mouth around his rubbery cock head, and then I slowly sank down a little further, as far as I could without gagging. Oh wow, my mouth was stretching open, and it was getting difficult to get it in.

His hands were strong as he held me in place, but then he eased off. He let me lift, only a little, to then drop down again to take him as deep as I could once more. Sadly, I could only take about half of his cock as it hit the back of my throat, and that was when I realized I felt like I had got to my limit. He wanted me to take him in my throat, but I couldn't take anymore, I was struggling to breathe.

Instead, I reached up, panicking, placing my hands on his. As I tried to pull his hands off me, he hooked one of his legs around the back of my neck. He trapped me and now he pulled me closer and tighter. I was seriously struggling to lift my head and take a breath. I gagged. I coughed once then twice for air. He let me go, briefly, then made me go down again...... then again........then again. I remember the unpleasant sensation and my teary bulging eyes, because of the pressure and my need to breathe. It went on for seconds that felt like minutes.

Lifting one hand from my head, he circled his forefinger and thumb around his cock to where my lips stopped on his shaft. He dropped his leg and let me go so I could pull back, gasp for air and swallow my built-up saliva. I quickly took a deep breath and gasped again as he then pulled me down once more. My eyes were watering as my stretched lips touched the top of his circled fingers. He stopped then pulled me down with an even stronger force. STOP, I thought, just fucking STOP. This feels horrible.

As he pulled and pushed my head, I could feel him press into the back of my throat, almost like he was trying to impale himself in me, to get his penis as far into my mouth as he could. I gagged again and this time I dry heaved. I was just about to throw up as I heaved again and tried to cough.

Claire reached over to Bob and squeezed his arm. Her voice was almost half begging, but I could still hear her excited tone. "Don't,......... don't make him sick love, Aaaahhhhhh, you know I hate that smell.... please don't, nnnnnnnnnnggggg."

"Hear that." He said, squinting as he looked directly into my eyes. "We don't want you puking your guts up now, do we."

He unhooked his leg from around my neck letting me sit back on my heels. I gasped as I wiped my mouth of dribble and drool with the back of my hand. It tasted a bit acidic.

"So." He commanded, "My wife wants to see you bond with me, without my....." He looked at Claire, then back at me. "Without my hands on encouragement." He made air quotes with his fingers as he emphasised 'hands on'.

I swallowed, feeling nervous and yet, very excited. This meant that it was now all down to me, and those thoughts made my dicklet twitch hard again. I had already read what today was about, and now I was being given a chance to show them what a good sub I was.

Once I had composed myself, I focussed once more on looking at Bob's stunning, amazing erect thick cock. He wanted me to see it, so he removed his hand. And there it was. The full magnificence of his manhood. I watched as he twitched it, enticing me, teasing me. I had that deep desire to lean forward and kiss it, to suck the head. He saw in my face that I was hungry to please him. He teased me again by making it wave at me, filling his cock head with blood.

I glanced at Claire. I saw she was looking at me but also to something behind me. I was then aware I could hear the rhythmic and familiar slapping noise of naked hips against buttocks. A moaning and grunting, more slapping, slower, then faster. That will be Clive fucking Sally I thought, as I looked at Claire's face. Oh yes, she was enjoying watching them fuck, her fingers playing, rubbing and circling her pussy.

I looked again at Bob's cock. I swallowed once more, getting turned on by the sounds and at the thought of being so close to a dominant mans naked penis. I was on my knees admiring and wanting it. I wanted to touch it, hold it. I wanted to show them both that I was a born submissive, true and wholeheartedly. I thought I could be sneaky, so I quickly touched my dicklet. I gave myself a brief couple of wanking strokes. I couldn't help myself, but Bob noticed and said in a low deep voice. "You dirty hungry little cock sucker. This turns you on, doesn't it?"

I felt guilty but also turned on because I was caught in the act of holding myself. I nodded, then let go of my dicklet, putting my hands behind my back once again. I must have looked shocked because he smiled and stretched his leg out and between my open legs. His foot touched and then lifted my little tight ball. I couldn't help but quickly rub myself on his foot, trying to hump it, just to get some contact and a perhaps little relief.

Grinning, he lowered his foot, then gently tapped my hard pointing dicklet a couple of times with his toes.

Claire was still watching me, then Clive and Sally, then me again. All the time, her breathing sounded loud and short as she gently circled and rubbed her soaking wet pussy.

I swallowed and leaned forward. I wanted to do it, I couldn't help myself. I leaned forward to his cock head, putting my lips to his pee hole lips. I kissed it. Then I licked his whole length, up then down, then up on the other side, until I was at his cock head again. I then slowly lowered my mouth on him, feeling his smooth naked cock head. He made it bulge, filling it with blood, showing me his excitement.

He relaxed, sat back, and got comfortable. As he settled, he looked at me slowly take his penis into my mouth.

"Yessssss, that's it my little bitch boy. Down you go. No teeth. Just feel it stretch your mouth. Mmmmmmmmm, yesssss, feel my cock." He made it throb again. "Feel it's power in your mouth."

His words were having such an amazing effect on my mind, especially as I watched him reach over and put his hand on one of Claire's naked breasts. He gently kneaded it pinching her nipple between his extended fingers. He was turning himself on as well as heightening Claire's pleasure.

He kept looking down at me, impaling my mouth on him. "Suck on me. Suck on my penis,..... yes that is a man's cock in your mouth. Mmmmmmm."

Those words. A man's penis, his cock. I thought about them as I felt his hardness expand again and again in my mouth, my dicklet once again in my hand as I shuffled it for relief.

"Feel how your hungry mouth pussy stretches to take my cock. Ha. Yesssss. Mmmmmm. Oh yes I can feel your need to suck me." As I listened, his voice was sounding hypnotic, he was enjoying it as much as I was.

"Take as much as you can. Suck, Suuuuuuuck..... Yesssssss, SUCK IT YOU LITTLE FUCKING SUCK BOY. Suck my penis...... you are hungry for it, make me cum." He shouted at me.

He smiled and said 'Aaaahhhh, that's a good boy' as he closed his eyes, feeling Claire's breast and my mouth. I slowly withdrew and sat back on my heels. I couldn't help coughing as I wiped my mouth. He leaned forward and grabbed my chin, staring into my eyes.

"Now,..... cock worshipping little bitch. Are you ready to go through the bonding process?"

I nervously nodded, thinking about everything he had said about bonding. Sitting on my heels and looking once again at his hard cock, I must have looked a mess. I was feeling a little snotty, my eyes were watery, and I was a little short of breath, and so I think that was why he said.

"Here, clean yourself up." He offered the corner of the towel he was sitting on, then gave himself a quick wank, pulling his foreskin back and forth over his cock head.

I thanked him, but before I wiped my mouth, I quickly glanced behind me to Clive and Sally. I had to know what they were doing because Claire was looking more at them instead of me.

OMG. Sally had slid down with her back now on the seat of the chair. Clive was on his knees between Sally's splayed open legs, and it looked like he was devouring her pussy. He had one of her legs draped over his shoulder, the other leg was being held by their kneeling naked bitch boy, pulling her open. Clive's head was moving around, side to side, up and down. It looked as if he was trying to eat his way into the depths of her vagina. She must have been so juicy after all that fucking I heard.

Clive's slave was watching intently as if he was learning what his Master was doing. He watched Clive suck, lick suck and swallow Sally. I couldn't help looking over at her face. Her eyes were closed. She looked like she was purring, loving the attention and feelings she was experiencing.

I faced Master Bob once more, leant forward and wiped my mouth and face off onto the towel. Bob in the meantime, started to increase the speed of his wanking. He too was looking at Clive and Sally, obviously getting turned with watching what they were doing. I noticed Claire nudge Bob with her foot. She was now laying on her left side, lifting one leg so that her pussy and bum were on display to everyone.

Bob turned to his wife and looked lovingly at her. He blew her a kiss and then looked at her vagina. From my position, I was directly inline to clearly see her fingers as they touched her very wet pussy lips and that gorgeous little bit of skin leading to her puckered bottom. I don't know why but I was always drawn to want to kiss and suck on that area of her anatomy. It just looked so sexy and vulnerable. I imagined licking her, gently flicking her bum hole and pussy lips, then sucking on the bit between them. Oh, wow that got me twitching again.

Claire was lost in the throes of a small orgasm, encouraging, and tempting me. She looked at me as she gently ran her finger all the way from her clit to her bum hole and back again, stopping only to press a finger into her wet vagina hole.

Bob's wanking frenzy was getting to him. He leaned over, bent down, to kiss Claire's nipple. She placed a hand on his head and waited for his tongue to touch her, getting more excited as he got nearer, feeling his breath on her skin. She looked at me, with flickering hungry sex crazy eyes. Smiling, she said.

"Well,..... suck him Jim..... suck him, you little bitch. Mmmmmmmmm. Suck your Master you hungry little cock sssssucker. Don't just..... nnnnnnnngggggg..... stare at me." She commanded, as another orgasm gripped and tore through her. Bobs searching tongue licked around her nipple, her breast and stomach. He moved further down her tummy, all the time furiously wanking his cock.

Leaning over sideways, and reacting to Claire's command, Bob opened his legs wider. He was giving me access to get to his already bulging hard cock head.

I shuffled forward and as I got closer to Bobs cock, I was mesmerised by the sound of him moaning into Claire's body, and the way his hands stroked himself in long seductive foreskin moving strokes. Leaning forward, I stuck my tongue out to lick his pee hole, just as he gave himself a few quick shuffles over his cock head. I knew he was building up to cum.

I planted a wet sloppy kiss on the top of his cock head, directly on his pee hole. It was then I felt his foreskin roll up against my lips and I tasted some pre-cum. But then he suddenly sat up as he increased his jerking speed once again. He obviously felt my mouth suck and lick around his pee hole, licking the folds of his skin and taste him, so he decided to give me his full attention. Claire must have sat up as well as I could hear her goad her husband on, telling him to cum in my mouth, to feed me. I was so hard just hearing what was going on, my worries had all but disappeared. But while this was all happening, I was still very conscious of Claire fingering her wet hole, making a loud sloppy sound and she increased her rapid flicking.

Bob sat staring down at me as I suckled lovingly on his cock. I looked up at him, into his eyes in the way I had read earlier in the notes.

As his jerking increased, he started breathing faster and taking shorter breaths. I felt his thigh touch my shoulder and his body started to tense up. He was working himself up, grunting, moaning, getting himself on the edge of orgasm.

Holding my head, he lifted his cock away from my mouth and took over jerking faster and faster His actions on his cock made me hungry to lick it, I wanted to lubricate it for him. And as he jerked faster, he was getting more vocal, telling me that he was nearly coming, that I was to take his cum, to hold it in my mouth, to show them both that I was his bitch, to show him that I was a cock sucker and feeder. I opened my mouth in anticipation and stuck my tongue out. I licked his cock head every other time he revealed it, knowing that the feeling would get him closer. Claire increased her fingering. She was close to cumming again and said out loud.

"Do it, feed him. Make him feel your cum, nnnnnnnggggg, cummm, nnnngggg, cum in his mouth. Yesssss, nnnnnngggg, yes, all your hot cum in his..... mouth, nnnnngggg, oh yessss I want to see him feed,..... do it. Nnnnnggggg, make him swallow it and..... make him want it, nnnnnnggggg."

Her eyes closed, then opened. She looked at me and then over at Clive and Sally. Bob removed his hand, then twitched and waved it at me. He was teasing me and making sure my attention was only on him. He let me take him back into my mouth, slowly sinking down taking him as deep as I could. Boy this man was good at edging himself.

But suddenly, Claire made an angry sounding grunt and pushed me in the chest with her foot, away from the sofa and Bob's cock. It was so abrupt that I grunted and fell back onto my heels. Ouch. It was that unexpected that dribble ran out the side of my mouth. Then I watched as Claire swung her leg over Bob's lap. She positioned herself over his cock, holding it as she rubbed her pussy lips with his cock head. She then slowly sank down letting just his cock head enter her. She raised up briefly and then sank down even more, eventually impaling her body on him.

I swallowed, turned on by the close-up sight of Claire fucking herself on Bob's cock, her crinkly puckered bottom completely on show. I looked up briefly and round her body to see Bob was sucking furiously on her left breast while holding and squeezing the right one. They were both moaning, her pussy stretching around him as she lifted and then sank back down on him.

I started to wank my dicklet, I couldn't help it and, they couldn't see me. But seeing them fuck again, up close, hearing her wet vagina slobber on his thick proud cock. I leaned forward to get as close as I could without touching them. The smell, the noise, and seeing her pussy swallow his thick cock as they fucked, oh wow.

As she rose up, I wanted to touch her stretched pussy lips with my tongue. I wanted so much to taste her, to be there for them both, to assist or just add to their pleasure.

From across the room, I heard Sally's voice shout out. "Jim, lick her asshole. Lick it and dribble over it. Lick it, go on...... nnnnnnnngggggg.......... she loves it."

I didn't need any further encouragement. I loved Claire's bum. Still jerking my dicklet, I leaned forward a little more and stuck my tongue out. I touched the center of her hole, and skillfully held it there with each up and down fuck. I pushed forward a little more. I had to feel the crinkles and folds of her hole, to push it in her to taste her girl sweat.

As soon as she felt the touch of my tongue on her sensitive secret place, she scrunched it trying to trap the tip of my tongue. Mmmmmmmm. As I watched her react to my touch, I then gave her a broad big lick, covering her hole in saliva. And that was when my tongue registered her salty sweat.

Oh how I loved it. It was subtle. It was a woman's gentle salty flavor. It made my tongue feel thicker as I tasted her.

I heard whispering and Bob's hands suddenly appeared and held Claire's bum cheeks. He squeezed each cheek, then pulled her by her bum, up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her. He then pulled her cheeks apart, stretching her asshole open, allowing me to get my mouth onto her.

I kissed her hole. I gave it another lick. She moaned and tried to scrunch it shut again and again, but Bobs harsh grip on her cheeks stopped her.

"Oh yesssssss," she shouted with each thrust. "Yessssss. Yesssss."

I sat back, my own orgasm building from jerking my dicklet. My mind was being bombarded with sex. Up close. It was so intense. I was so near to a couple fucking each other. Can I cum? I want to cum. What do I do?

"Yesssssssss." Bob shouted as Claire sank down and stayed still. Bob wanted to fuck her and I could tell that he wanted to cum, but she just kept still as his cock throbbed.

"Mmmmmm, yes I can feel it, yessssss." She moaned.

"But the boy must feed, my gorgeous..... sexy......... nnnnnnnnggg, oh you feel so tight......... nnnngggggg."

I could only watch as his cock slid easily into Claire's vagina. So deep. She was full and was loving every bit of him inside her.

She bounced up and down a couple more times, then lifted so that only his cock head was inside her. I watched as she slowly slid down again, stopping when he was fully inside her, squashing her bum on his thighs, moaning into her husband's mouth.

I heard Clive and Sally getting louder behind me now, so I turned to watch. Wow. They were both kneeling on the blanket covered floor. Clive was behind Sally in a doggie position, fucking her fast and hard, stopping every couple of strokes to let her get her breath. Their slave boy was laid flat and sideways in front of Sally. She was looking down, directly over his cock as he gripped and wanked it. But I noticed he had a condom on and yes, he had cum already because the teat was full of thick white juice, and it was wobbling around as he gripped and wanked himself.

I quickly looked back because I heard Claire grunt then lift off her husband. She fell back into the sofa; legs open, gently rubbing and circling her wet pussy with her fingers.

Bob stood up, looking briefly at Clive and Sally, then at Claire. He shuffled his feet and positioned himself so that what was going to happen next, could be seen by everyone.

He stood directly in front of me, his cock in his hand. I watched as his fist jerked his cock faster and faster, tipping himself into an orgasm. I admired his big breeding balls, now lifted tighter to his body.

"Open." He commanded.

I opened my mouth as he edged towards me. His fist was wanking faster, building to what must be the biggest of orgasms. I knew this was it. He moved so the tip of his cock rested on my lower lip.

"Gently,..... suck...... mmmmmmm yesssss........ here it commmmmesssss.....nnnnnnnggggg."

I had to swallow in anticipation of what was coming. As I did, I just got a faint taste and tang of Claire's vagina. Mmmmmmmm. I watched his stomach muscles tighten.

5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers
12