Life as a Venn Diagram

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd long ago guessed she'd had issues in her past, over and above her father's death. She'd never been able to hide it from me entirely, so I wasn't completely surprised by what she was saying.

"I suppose this is one of the reasons you've never been keen on me coming to Hong Kong, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"And the other reasons?"

"Complicated." And her expression told me to let it go for the moment.

"What changed? Why now?" I asked.

"I had the choice of continuing to try to hide my past and losing you or throwing caution to the winds and beg you to join me. It was easy but a very frightening choice to make."

"But why did you carry on working in Hong Kong when you had to know something like this would occur sooner or later? You had several opportunities to move full time to the London office. Why didn't you take one?"

"That's a different issue, a very complicated issue, and I don't have permission to tell you."

This time when she paused to see how I was taking her explanation and wasn't happy with what she saw, she knew I was pissed at her.

"How complicated could it be

Her voice was soft but desperate, "There's nothing I can do unless I'm permitted to tell you. I promise I will ask, but it's directly linked to the bank and a number of their customers. I've never denied you anything, but this is one thing I just can't talk about."

"Is it linked to why you were so adamant that you had no choice after Alan called?"

"Yes, but again, unless I'm given permission, that is all I can say, please don't ask me anymore."

There wasn't much more either of us could say, so I told her I understood and wasn't happy, but agreed and felt her relax in my arms, I was convinced there was far more to this, but this wasn't the time or the place to pursue it.

For years I'd thought I understood this woman. We'd had a slightly odd lifestyle, but we had always made up for the missing week in the other two together. Yet it seems she had a hidden past, a pair of lovers. Although why she thought I'd be upset to find out she'd had lovers before me was difficult to understand. She had been a beautiful 26-year-old when I met her, and even more attractive now. No one in their right mind would have thought she hadn't had lovers in her past. I was just grateful I was the one she'd decided was her future.

I kissed her on the top of her head. I was frustrated with the situation, but that didn't mean I loved her any less. She raised her head and looked at me with her sleepy eyes.

"I love you," I whispered. "I'm sorry I caused all of this,"

"You didn't cause this; it's all my fault. But in a way, I'm not sorry, as I'll finally get to show you my other world. Where I grew up, my school, my favorite places, and restaurants. I'll be able to introduce you to my Hong Kong friends, and I'll finally get to be a tourist; it's been ten years since I've had the opportunity to spend a day exploring the place." She smiled and murmured, "Oh, and I do love you, too."

"I'm going to enjoy having my own tour guide."

She grinned and settled down. I tucked my hand under the waistband at the back of her jeans and pulled her closer; she sighed and soon was asleep. I drifted off, and that was how we spent the next few hours of the flight until the cabin lights announced it was time for the breakfast service.

Mandy used the restroom to freshen up and change into a dress, a gorgeous green silk dress I'd never seen before. It fitted her like a second skin, the hem falling to her mid-thigh. I felt like a tramp beside her. I tidied up the best I could in the restroom and cursed my lack of foresight, not having packed a change of clothes in my carry-on bag.

There was a scratch on the door, and Mandy softly called out my name. I opened it, and she slid in beside me, locking the door behind her. I had to give it to BA; their restrooms in first class were not the pokey little cubby holes I'd experienced on my previous flights. There was room to swing the proverbial cat in this one.

"I come bearing gifts," she giggled softly.

I raised my eyebrows suggestively, which caused her to snort in amusement.

"Idiot," she whispered and kissed me. "I knew you'd forget to pack a change of clothes for the flight." She passed me the small bag she was holding. "I packed some things for you; there's a clean shirt, a pair of boxers, and a small toiletries kit in there."

"Now I know why I love you."

"It's my mega brain, isn't it?"

I slid my hand under the hem of her dress and cupped her ass cheek. "Close enough."

She shivered under my touch, putting her arms around the back of my head, to draw my head down. She kissed me as though the fate of her world depended on it. When we separated, she saw the unasked question in my eyes.

"I'm worried," she admitted, "I'm scared that I've damaged our relationship beyond the point of recovery. I never wanted my past to come between us."

"It hasn't; nothing you did will ever change how I feel about you," I quickly reassured her. I grinned, trying to lighten the mood. "I've always fantasized about fucking you on a plane."

She gave me a startled glance, and then her expression turned predatory. She licked her lips, "We'll never get a better chance," she whispered.

My grin grew wider as she deftly undid my jeans and slid my boxers down my hips. She knelt and kissed the crown of my cock where it pushed out from the waist of my boxers. Her tongue swirled across my hard flesh, collecting the drop of pre-cum as payment.

"Ohh, Mandy," I gasped.

"Shush, not so loud, help me out here, I don't want to mess up this dress."

She turned her back to me, and I unzipped her dress. She shrugged her shoulders, stepping out of it, and hung it on the hook on the door. Her lingerie was expensive, silky soft, and almost transparent. I picked her up and sat her on the counter and pulled her tiny panties down until they hung around one ankle like a bangle.

There was a sheen of moisture on her pussy lips, and she gave me a look of anticipation and dark desire.

"Fuck me hard and fast," she demanded.

I grasped my cock and pressed it against her entrance. She moaned in anticipation, then bit down on my shoulder to stop crying out as I thrust in one savage motion.

"Fuck," I gasped. She was so wet and hot.

"Oh Christ, don't stop," she groaned, as, after a couple of hard thrusts, I pulled almost out and paused with the head stationary between her plump lips, teasing her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and grasped my ass with her hands, trying to pull me in.

"You evil bastard, fuck me. I need to come so badly," she whimpered.

I rammed back into her, and we fucked hard and fast, her whole body shaking as I thrust into her. This was never going to be subtle lovemaking; it was the best type of glorious animal sex, no quarter given or expected.

She came, her face screwed up with the effort to keep quiet, her fingernails digging bloody gouges in my ass. I spurted long and deep into her as I came with her, shuddering as I tried to pump every last drop into her waiting body.

"Ohh, Fuuuck, that was fucking amazing," she whispered and ran a scattering of feather-light kisses across my face and down my neck.

At some point, I'd pulled her bra from her, and it lay beside her. I kissed her neck and then her nipples.

She moaned and then groaned in disappointment as I pulled out of her. Her groan turned into a gasp of concern as cum dripped down her leg.

"Quick, pass me some towels."

While she wiped up the evidence of our coupling, I quickly used a wet wipe to clean up and then changed into the fresh shirt and boxers she'd given me. She pressed a liner into place on her panties and pulled them up.

She grimaced, "This is the bit about a quickie they never tell you about."

I smiled and passed her dress to her, and once she'd pulled it on, I zipped it up for her. She quickly tidied herself up, then kissed me before slipping out of the restroom.

I waited a moment before making my walk of shame back to my seat, convinced the crew and passengers knew just what we had been up to.

Mandy laughed when I sat down, "God, you looked so guilty; don't worry, nobody noticed."

We settled in for the last portion of the trip, and soon the plane began to descend, and the fasten seatbelt signs illuminated.

The cabin crew came around, making their final preparations for landing. The senior purser, a dark-haired woman in her late thirties, spoke to Mandy as she checked the seat belt was fastened, and they both burst out laughing. The woman kissed Mandy on the cheek and smiled at me before returning to her crew seat.

Mandy waited until we were walking down the jetway before explaining what the woman had said to her.

"She was welcoming us to the club," she told me.

What club?" I asked suspiciously.

"The mile high club, we even get badges." She showed me a badge depicting two tiny gold planes, one mounting the other.

"Oh god," I groaned.

"This one's yours, I'm already wearing mine." Crap, she was, too.

**********

The ground staff directed the other first-class passengers and me towards the VIP immigration lanes. I was surprised when Mandy presented a Hong Kong passport and not her British one. It only took a few minutes for both of us to complete the immigration process. Our bags were in the first half dozen off the carousel.

"So, you're a Hong Kong citizen. Were you ever going to tell me that little tidbit?" I asked as I stacked our bags on a trolley.

"It's not important; it was something the bank arranged for me. I've got dual nationality, so I use my British one to enter the UK and the Hong Kong one when I come here." She shrugged her shoulders, "The lines are usually shorter that way.

After we cleared customs, Mandy said, "There should be a car waiting for us. Usually, the bank sends a car to pick me up, but as we are staying at the Mandarin, they are sending one of theirs."

There was a car waiting for us, but it wasn't from either of the sources Mandy had mentioned.

I was pushing the trolley piled with our bags as we exited the Customs hall. Mandy was walking in front of me, looking for the driver. She stopped dead in her tracks when we were a few paces past the exit doors. We'd both been looking in the direction of the crowd of people waiting to greet the arriving passengers, hoping to see a sign with our names. I'd almost hit the back of her legs, and I gave her a puzzled look when I saw an elegant silver-haired gentleman in his mid-to-late 50s step from the crowd and move in our direction.

"What are you doing here, Alan?" Mandy asked in a cool and measured tone when he reached her side.

So this was the mysterious Alan. There was something about his attitude that had the hairs on the back of my neck prickling.

"Since I'm the cause of all your problems, I thought the least I could do is collect you from the airport." He leaned forward to kiss her on the lips, but Mandy turned her face, and his lips barely brushed her cheek.

She took a step back and said, "There was no need, the Mandarin is sending a car for us."

"I'm afraid not; I called the hotel and canceled the car. We need to talk before you meet with the Sungs this evening." He glanced at the trolley. "I hadn't realized you were bringing the kitchen sink as well as your boyfriend." His tone was dismissive.

"Why the fuck would you do that..." Mandy snapped out in anger, then stopped as I placed a hand on her arm. She started at my touch, and then visibility relaxed.

She took a couple of deep breaths. "Sorry, Alex, this is Alan Davis. He's the bank's General Manager, and because of him, we need to go and find a taxi."

I held out my hand, and we shook hands. There was none of that macho hand squeezing you read about, just a quick shake and release. We stepped back, and each assessed our rival.

He seemed tall compared to the crowds around us, yet in reality, he was an inch or so shorter than I was. He was a handsome man and had probably been devastatingly attractive when he and Mandy first met. I could understand why Mandy had been attracted to him. She hadn't said he'd been the second of her lovers she told me about, but I was sure he had been. I wasn't sure what he saw in me, but his expression hardened.

"Pleased to meet you," he said, but there was a lack of sincerity to his words that I found it easy to identify.

"Alex, I'll get you a taxi to the hotel," he said. "I need to talk to Mandy about the problem, and I'm afraid everything we discuss is confidential."

Mandy straightened up and jabbed a finger into his chest. "No. Don't try and make me break the promise I gave Alex within moments of us landing."

Then to me, she said, "Alex, love, you will find the limo service desks just over there. Could you please arrange for one to take us to the Mandarin? I will be over in a moment."

I went, not wishing to get between them, but I couldn't help watching them as I waited for service. Mandy appeared less than amused, and it seemed I was relatively high on the agenda as both would keep glancing in my direction. It looked like it was getting quite heated when suddenly Alan made a brief gesture with his hand, and Mandy froze. Then she seemed to shake herself, and I heard the "NO" from where I was standing. She turned on her heels and stalked towards me.

"God, he's so... so male," she snarled as she reached me. I smiled at her frustration and decided to defer the question about their relationship to a more opportune moment.

"So what's happening? Are you going to a meeting this evening?"

"No, for us, it's a limo, hotel, sex, and not necessarily in that order!"

I laughed, and she broke into a wide smile. "Sorry, that was stupid of me," she said, "but I wasn't kidding about the sex. I told Alan to cancel the meeting and reminded him that in all things, you come first."

I looked back to where Alan still stood, animatedly talking on his phone. Mandy followed my gaze and pursed her lips.

"Christ, I've known Alan for almost half of my life, and he still manages to surprise me," she said as we followed the driver as he led us to the limo.

"Half?"

"More. I was thirteen when I first came out here to live with Dad. Alan was one of his friends, as well as his boss at the bank. He and Dad hung out a bit, but I didn't pay much attention to him until after Dad's accident."

The driver packed our bags in the trunk, and we settled into the back seat. She pulled her laptop out of her bag. Before she opened it, she gave me an apologetic smile. "Don't be angry, but I promised I'd take a look at a couple of documents Alan sent me. I'll do it now, and then I can concentrate on you, and you alone, when we get to the hotel."

I was hoping to understand more about the Hong Kong version of Mandy, so I asked. "Am I going to get to see your apartment? You've never really told me where it is."

She stiffened slightly, "I guess so, and it's up in the hills overlooking the city. Alan's place is one of the old villas up in the hills. My apartment was converted out of the old servants' rooms on top of the garage. It's got a separate entrance, so usually, I never see Alan except at work." She stressed the last part.

She looked pointedly back to the laptop, sat on her lap. I took the hint; there wasn't much I could say. I just hoped that this wasn't an omen for the rest of the trip. While she opened the laptop and angled the camera so it couldn't see me, I checked my email on my iPad. There was nothing of importance, so I turned to observe Mandy.

She was sitting with her legs tucked up, peering at the screen. A lock of her hair was wound around the finger she was using to stroke her cheek as she concentrated on evaluating the information Alan had sent her.

She glanced up and saw me watching her; she gave me a rueful smile. "I'll stop as soon as we arrive. Then I'm going to pamper you, and this evening I'd like to take you to one of my favorite places to eat and drink.

The airport is a fair way outside the city, and with heavy traffic, the journey took close to an hour before we arrived at our hotel. At the reception, Mandy surprised me by speaking fluent Chinese to the girl behind the desk. I don't know why I was surprised; she'd lived there for a fair chunk of her life, only this was the first time I'd heard her use the language.

She saw the surprised look I gave her. "Oh come on, I've been here for years; of course I speak Chinese. I'm fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese," she said. "A lot of my school friends were Chinese, and they taught me."

"You continue to amaze me."

"Good." She gave me a cute little smile.

The room, no, that didn't do it justice, the palace on the top floor had amazing views across the harbor.

Mandy grinned as she took in the suite. "God knows how much this is costing the bank."

The suite consisted of a large bedroom and an enormous lounge and dining area. Mandy discovered the bathroom while I was taking in the stunning views. I followed the squeals and the trail of discarded clothes to find Mandy in the bathroom looking at an enormous white freestanding bathtub. It stood on a shallow plinth, and the wall beside it was a full-height window. Every room featured a wall of glass.

She started running the water and added a generous splash from one of the bottles on the counter. A pleasant aroma of lavender began to fill the room. She said, "It's big enough for a whole family, let alone just us. Will you join me?"

Silly question. I answered her by undressing.

I slid into the hot water, and Mandy followed me in, stepping in gingerly and settling down in front of me. She laid back against me, her head on my chest and the tips of her breasts just breaking the surface of the water. Her arms lay along the rim of the tub. My firming cock pressed against her back. I wrapped my arms around her, and she sighed contentedly.

She murmured, "This feels so nice." She wriggled back against me and continued, "I was beginning to feel guilty about coercing you to come with me," she gestured around us. "I'm not now."

I kissed the back of her neck and caressed the soft curves of her breasts. She sighed and placed her hands on top of mine, pushing my palms down on her hard nipples. We laid looking out of the window, enjoying the view, Mandy pointing out several prominent landmarks while we let the hot water work on our tired bodies.

With a splash and a surge of the water, she turned to face me. She slid her body up, sliding along mine until her face hovered above mine. My poor hard cock was trapped between us, and I gave a little groan as she wriggled. Mandy kissed me, and more water sloshed over the brim of the bath.

"This is fun," she said, "We need to get a bigger bath in the cottage."

"I suppose you want me to knock down the wall and fit a picture window as well?"

"Hmm, it could be fun to let the villagers watch us."

"Watch what?"

"This," she said.

She sat up and repositioned herself above my hard cock, two-thirds of which broke the surface of the water like a periscope. The sensations rippled through me as she slowly lowered herself down, encasing me in the soft silky wet flesh of her vagina. Her muscles clutched at me in protest as I filled her, the crown of my cock caressing the entrance of her womb.

She raised her bowed head to look at me, "Ohh, fuck, Alex, I love you," she gasped and then groaned as she started rocking. I rolled my hips to meet her every move. The water rose and fell, splashing over the brim. Her eyes were unfocused, and her mouth open as she grunted rhythmically in tune with our movements. I whispered words of encouragement, and she reacted, her movements becoming more aggressive, grinding her pelvis against mine.