Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 07

Story Info
Chnadana enjoying a fuck session on car bonnet.
4k words
5
4.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chnadana enjoying a fuck session on car bonnet.

Hi, this is Chandu again to entertain you all with one of my sexual ventures.

After spending 12 days of vacation in Manali, HP; we all returned back. From Manali, we came to Delhi. We stayed there for two days. My husband had arranged two rooms in their company's guest house for us. One for Padmanabhan and and Padmaaja. Other for Radheshyam uncle. I with my son stayed at my hubby's residence. (a 2BHK apartment) There was a lot of difference in temp. at Manali to Delhi. It is the end of April. Here it is touching 45 degree Celsius where as at Manali it was 12 to 15 degree Celsius.

Those two days we have seen local tourist places like. Kutub Minar, Iron Pillar, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Rajghat, Shakti Sthal (Indira Gandhi's Samadhi) Redfort, India Gate and Rashtrapathi Bhanavan. Jantar Mantar etc. We also visited Chandini Chowk, Akshardham Temple.

As I stayed with Bhargav, my hubby; Radheshyam uncle is missing even my nearness to him. It has been almost more than 3 weeks that he didn't shoved his love pole in my love hole. By seeing his face I understood that how desperate he is. On the other side whenever we went to visit any tourist place, Pamanabhan is gesturing many lewd signs, causing ripples in my body.

Don't know why after having a session with padmanabhan at Manaki; my cunt is craving for Sr. citizen's poles. My husband Bhargav is very happy that he could spend so much of time with me. During my stay I had two good sessions with him. Taking me Bhargav was very happy and rammed me like a bull.

One good thing that happened in the tour is the close interaction with uncle's son and daughter who were at US. They were very happy to see their father so jovial.

His daughter even said "Chandu... I am really happy to see dad so happy. I have never seen him so happy after the death of my mom. Don't know what mesmerism you have done on him now he is moving out also. He came with you to Manali for almost 15 days.. Really it is incredible.. thank you very much dear.. keep him happy... we are planning to come to India early at that time we ask him to come to US to spend some days with me and my brother." She said.

I was elated by her talk. Even her brother said the same. They both treat me as their own sister. But only I know what mesmerism I had done on him.. it is nothing but my charms, and the pouted vertical lips between my thighs which attracted him. I smiled myself. But I could not get an opportunity to spend with Padmaja's father. Of course that can be taken care at Hyderabad. I don't know but now I am craving for both the uncles' poles in me. After spending two days at New Delhi we returned back.

Bhargav want to book plane tickets but I preferred train. The journey through train during daytime; seeing the landscapes moving back from the window is a new thrill. Anyhow after a hectic schedule of 18 days including journey time we reached our home. From station itself Padmaja and her dad left us in a separate cab.

After reaching home for two days we took total rest. Not even cooking. The food and breakfast we ordered through online and spent with full rest. My son is very happy to have his first outdoor vacation. It is the same with Padmaja and her dad also.

Another important thing that happened is Radheshyam uncle taking permission from Bhargav; my husband is; I being pregnant it will be difficult for me to climb the steps as the days pass, so I must stay downstairs in separate bedroom in uncle's house; for which Bhargav had readily accepted.

So now after returning from the tour; I am at downstairs only, proximity to Radheshaym uncle. I could see uncles face always gleaming. Of course I too is happy for this arrangement.

After three days of full rest on fourth day everyone are rejuvenated. We all were chirping like birds. That early morning I got up had a refreshing bath and prepared tea and took it to uncle's room. He is still sleeping on his back. I kept the tea on the side table and bending forward, first I kissed his cheek and then pulling is nose said "hey lazy boy.. good morning, get up it is already eight...." Uncle opened his eyes and seeing me bending over him, he circles his hands around my waist and dragging me over him stamping a warm kiss on my cheeks said "good morming chandoo dear..."

"Oh uncle.. leave me.. there is a lot of work I have to do, no time for all these things.. and apart from that it is only eight in the morning..." though I said I put my head on his strong chest.

He running his palm over my cheek said... "to make love there is no fixed time dear... whenever you got a mood you can make love".

"Oh! So you are in romantic mood now...?"

"Yes, see how eager he is...." And he took my hand and kept it on his bulging manhood.

"chi... chi. How naughty you are uncle..." I said and gripping his inflating tool turned my head towards door. My fear is that Upi, my son who is having bath may come looking for me. After confirming Upi is still in the bath room, I inserted my hand under his lungi and gripped his nakedness in my fist, moved it up and down.

Uncle palming my fleshy butt with on hand, he pulled my saree frill with the other.

"Oh uncle no... Upi may come.. first get up and go to the bathroom. By the time you freshen up, I'll prepare breakfast" I said and got rid of him.

"What are you preparing for breakfast dear...?" he asked leaving me and getting down the cot.

"Paneer Paratha and curd raita..."

"Oh nice.. Paneer Paratha is my favorite. I'll be back quickly" he said and entered the bathroom.

I headed towards kitchen to prepare breakfast. "mama... I am ready.." Upi came running, neatly tucked his shirt in his knickers. "Yes beta.. here is your horlicks also ready... have it, by the time I'll prepare breakfast..." I said.

By the time I prepared BF "Chandoo..." I heard a familiar voice and came out to find my parents along with my brother's two children, a daughter 8 and a boy 6.

Oh maa.. dad... I moved forward and hugged them. They came to meet me after my return from the tour. Actually they want to come the next day after my arrival, but I only asked them to come today.

"So how is the journey chandooo.. was it ok... hope you are not strained much..." my mother looking at my stomach asked. While dad had gone to meet uncle and Upi went to bedroom along with my brother's children to show what all he purchased.

"No maa.. I am quiet OK... No strain at all... really we enjoyed the holiday... Padmaja was always with me to give precautions and guidance" I said and took mom's hand and ran it on my stomach. I already told her about Padmaja. After that we all had breakfast together and relaxed.

During relaxation my mother said... "chandoo.. next month we are planning to celebrate 'Seemantam', (known as God bharayi in north) I am happy that this child is baby..."

"Yes maa.. I am also happy...." I said. After having rest for 1 hour or so I prepared lunch while mom helped me.

That afternoon we all had lunch sitting together. Atmosphere is a festval atmosphere. When again during lunch mom brought the topic of 'seemantam'. Hearing this I found uncle's face beaming. He said... "that is good madam" he referring to my mother said. "I think celebration of seemantham to be done here. It has been a long time any such celebration took place in this house.. so please...

Though mom said how can it be possible... it has to be done t parent's house... for which he said "I am also a father for her... and convinced mom and dad.

After having lunch we sitting in the hall talked about many things and finally at 5 pm my parents got ready to leave. My son got ready with them saying that he wants to spend some holidays with my brother's children. Being summer holidays and he doesn't have any friends of his age here, I accepted his wish.

"Chandoo ask your parents to wait for 15 minutes. We'll drop them at their residence" uncle said. Though my parents said no need of it but uncle ever listen them and at 5.30 pm we started. Uncle asked me to drive. "Oh no uncle... through the city it'll be difficult for me to drive..." I said.

"It is alright Chandoo.. I'll be at your side... to guide you... you have to drive, and then only you will master... only thing is dive confidently. " he convinced. I sat at the driving seat and uncle by my side. My parents and children settled at the back. To my luck I drove the car confidently. It is one hour journey through the traffic of the city. By 6.45 we reached my parents home.

I hugged my brother and bhabhi and enquired about their welfare. They too asked me about my trip and how my husband is. I gave them the items purchased for them at Manali and Delhi. My parents and bhabhi forced us to have dinner there only. So we had dinner and by the time we started it is 8.30 night. On return uncle took the driving seat and I at his side. We crossed the city traffic the road leading to our area is almost deserted.

Road being deserted, I had a naughty thought. I stretched my right hand to uncle's crotch and held his member, squeezed it.

"Hey Chandoo.. what are you doing..? we are on the road..." uncle said looking at me. "The road is deserted uncle..." I said winking at him and pulled down his zip. Inserted my hand in, pulling his boxer aside took out his inflating member. 'Ppch' I gave a flying kiss to it and stroked it two three times.

Now it turned as an iron rod in my fist. Seeing its purple head there is a lot of saliva in my mouth. I looked around; no one is on the road. Having saliva in my mouth I gestured uncle to stop the car. As the car stopped at the edge of the road, I took his lips in me and transferred all saliva into his mouth.

"chandoo.. youuooooooo.... bitch..." he said after gulping the saliva. "Yes .. uncle I am a bitch... you turned me into a bitch... now start the car" I said. Uncle started the car; I bent my head over his naked rod. First I poked his tiny piss hole with my tongue then ran it around his knob. "mmmm...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..." uncle groaned while concentrating on driving.

At that time I was in salwar suit. I pulled back, pulled the zip of my kameez down; opened the knot of the salwar pulled it down along with my panty. The cool air soothed my naked pussy.

Again I bent over uncle took his shaft in my mouth and sucking. Uncle controlling the steering with one hand, he placed his other hand on my swollen choochi and playing with it. I inserted my hand again in his trousers, held his walnuts in my palm and stirring them as I sucked his tool.

"Chandoo... Chandoo... ah.. ah.." sweet moans are coming out of his mouth.

"What is happening uncle...?" I asked and took the shaft in my mouth. Then I started bobbing my head up and down. Uncle is now pinching my hardened nipples generating ripples in my body.

"Uncle did you ever fucked anyone in the car...?"

"No sweet.. not.. if I fuck you today.. it will be my first..." now his hand slipped down to my navel and rotating his finger in it.

"Uncle... nnoooooo.. don't poke there..." I held his finger with my other hand.

"Why... dear.. what happened..? why are you stopping me..." he still poking his finger asked....

"No.. it tickles..."

"Where...?"

"As if you don't know... where it tickles.. it tickles... not only tickles it also itches in my CHOOT..." I said tightening my thighs.

"Where it itches.. let me see it..." and he crawled his hand further down over my crotch to my pouted lips and poked there...

"Ssssssssssshhhhhhhaaahhhhh...mmmmmmmm... un...c...l..e... you are a juggler." I said further tightening my thighs over his hand.

"...... and you are witch..."

"Oh uncle what did I do...?"

"Spoiled my peace... how happy I was... before I met you... and see now.. I am always thinking about pussy.. and pussy..."

"If I say the same to you..." I said mischievously "how contended I was before I met you.. contended with my husband though his availability was only a week or so in a month... and now.. it is always dick.. dick.. and dick... nothing else in my mind."

"Ok... Ok... I am a juggler and you are a witch... what now...?"

"What is there .. continue what you have started..." he pulled my head to his shaft and pushed it deep in my mouth. I started giving a blowjob to uncle while his finger is doing miracles in my oozing slit.

After that there was no talk between us .... He concentrated on driving and my concentration is his tool in my mouth. After 5 minutes of sucking "aaaaaaaahhhhhhh... chandooooooooo..." uncle groaned and shot his hot salty thick juice in my mouth. The speed of it was so strong... that I choked.. however I gulped every drop of his nectar below throat.

"Aaahhhh.. uncle how satisfying it is..." I said after cleaning him with my tongue.

10 minutes after this we reached home. We parked the car in the car shed. "Chandooo today I am not going leave you...." He getting down the car circled his hand round my waist and pulled me to him.

"Yes uncle.. I am waiting,, but before that you have to do one thing..." I too circled my both hands around his chest and rubbing my boobies on his chest said.

"What..? What I have to do...?"

"Fuck me.. now..." I said...

"What....? Here.. in this garage... any however we are going in isn't it...?"

"Yes, But I developed a sudden wish to be fucked on car bonnet" and I raised my kameez up to my waist and bent on the bonnet, widened my thighs. Salwar and panty I removed in the car only. Bonnet is still hot. Quickly I moved back and said... "shshshshaa.. it is hot."

"You silly girl... it will be hot..." uncle said and brought a big turkey towel from the car and spread it on the bonnet. By the time I pulled the remaining garments also stood totally naked at the bonnet. I bent over the towel spread on the bonnet placing my boobs on it. Now the bonnet is not hot but I felt the warmness pn my breasts which tingled my body.

As U bent aid raised my butt, my pouted lips pushed back, my butt crack widened reveling my pink round anus hole.

"Waaavvvv.... Chandoo.. my... my how cite your pussy is.. mmm.." uncle sad and came on his kneed behind me, put his lips on my vertical thick lips.

"ssssssssshhhhaaaaahhhhh..." I moaned with joy as uncle's lips touched my pussy. It is already oozing nectar and is dripping. Uncle ran his rough tongue all long my pussy lips. "Mmmmmmm....." I moaned and putting my hand back on his head pressed it to my cunt.

Uncle sucked it for two three minutes over the lips and then widened my lips; pushed his sharp tongue deep in me. "sss.. ha..ha..." I pressed my cunt on his mouth. It is really pleasant to be sucked by him bending over the car bonnet.

"uncle... nnnm.. how good it is.. do it uncle.. do it..push more of your tongue in me... tongue fuck your bitch.. thats what you said in the car.. isn't it... fuck.. my darling uncle .. fuck...aaah fuck...fuck... fuck... yoooouuuuuuu juggler..." I reached my first climax of the day.

Uncle slurped every drop of my juice and licking his lips said.. thank you... my sweet.. for the rejuvenating nectar..."

Once I reached my climax I became weak and fell on the bonnet. Uncle still licking my cunt; all f sudden put his tongue on my anus hole and gave a pressure. "Oh uncle what are you doing... no.. no..." I said.

Chandoo.... What a lovely ass you have.. oh my god how did I missed this jewel...off" said and continued licking and poking my ass. First my ass muscles tightened for his touch... but as he continued, automatically my muscles relaxed. The I felt the shock of the day... all of a sudden uncle gave a powerful push of his tongue and a portion of his tongue entered in my ass. "Mmmmmmmm... uncleeeeee....." I pushed my arse back on his mouth.

"How is it chandoooo...?" uncle asked.

"Oh uncle.. don't ask .. your lick took me to heaven..." I said.

"Will you give this jewel to me..."

"yes uncle.. it is yours.. why this... every part of my body is yours... but first push that rod in me.. my cunt is itching..." I pulled by his hair.

He stood again behind me and adjusted his shaft at the entrance, gave a shove of it. "sssssshhhaaaaa..." I moaned with joy as his prick is giving friction to my cunt walls.

"What chandoo how is uncle's stroke..."

"Uncle you have become very vigorous... yes.. shove it deep in me.. aaahhh it has been already a moth that his lovely fuck pole had entered in me..mmmmmm.. fuck..." I said pushing my ass back on his crotch.

Uncle increased his tempo... his every stroke is touching my cervix and tingling my pussy. With his every stroke my body is moving a foot up on the bonnet and Uncle is pulling me back on to his shaft.

"chandoo dear... aaah.. my god how you are gripping my rod. Yes dear.. yes.. do like that only... tighten your pussy muscles around my rod...aaaammaaa. Chandooo I am finished and he discharge a lot of semen in my pussy.

He fell on my back like a dead log. After 5 minutes we composed our breath and smiled looking at each other.

"Now my dear princess shall we go in..." he pinching my cheek asked.

"Princess.....?" I looked t him....

"Yes you are my princess..." he said teasing me.

"Uncle.. do you know who us called Princess...?"

"A king or Emperor's daughter.. is Princess...."

"Am I your princess...?"

"Yes...."

"So from now I have to call you as Daddy or Papa..."

"What is wrong mu princess.. I read somewhere that... calling your sex partner as papa or daughter gives more thrill..."

"Oh really.... I don't know about this... "papa will my dad carry his princess into the houe...

"Yes dear... Come let me carry you...." He stretched his arms and I fell in his arms. He lifted me.

"Oh uncle... I may fall down..." I said with fear... as he lifted me.

"No uncle dear.. papa..call me papa... and put your hands around my neck..."

I circled my hand around uncle's neck jumped up as he put his palms on my buttocks. I wrapped my legs around his waist..." as we both were naked I felt my pussy lips pressing to uncle's abdomen. "My sweet papa..." I said and winking him gave a flying kiss.

Leaving our garments scattered on the garage floor we entered the house through the door inside the garage. Uncle is planting kisses all over my face He pressing his palms on my buttocks and also running his fingers in my butt crack. Then suddenly his middle finger pressed my ass hole.

"Hey papa.. what are you doing...?" I asked tightening my ass muscles.

Touching my sweet princesses ass baby... don't' you like it...?"

It is so nice my dear papa... I love you.." I pressing my boobs on his chest said.

We directly went to the bathroom and had a refreshing bath with aromatic warm water.

Because of the teasing each other, spilling water, kissing, fondling and such erotic activities during the bath uncle's member fully erected and became stiff. Even in my CHOOT there developed an itch and BOOBS robust and heavier. Nipples have turned into small pricks.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

As we came into the bedroom, I threw uncle on his back. His flag pole is facing the roof. By seeing it a lot of saliva came in my mouth. Gulping it below my throat, I rode him keeping my legs on either side of him, took his fuck stick rubbed its ruby head on my pussy lips then adjusting it to my entry; I sat on it. "aaaaaaaqahhhhhhahahhahhhhmmmmmm... a long moan escaped my mouth as his member is entered into the darkest depths of my PUSSY.

"mmmmmmm...chanddoooo dear...aha..." uncle groaned as his penis entered in me. I too happily moaned and started moving over his shaft up and down.

"ssssssss...chandoooo... my sweet darling...." Uncle said and soothed my fleshy buttocks. I started moving up and down.. up and down.. up and down... and his manhood is in and out... in and out... in and out... uncle's dick is moving in and out of me. My heavy breasts were jiggling as I moved.

12