Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 10

Story Info
An intimacy developed between DIL & FIL leads to sex.
4.2k words
3.13
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life Changer - unwedded Husband - 10

Chandoo

Story infn.

An intimacy developed between DIL & FIL leads to sex.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Hi! This is chandana Again to entertain you with my narration. Hope you all are enjoying reading my episodes. Thank you for reading and encouraging me with your suggestions and comments. Thank you once again.

My pregnancy had reached in its eighth month. Life is going on smoothly. Sometimes in excitement and sometimes dull.. But the days are running. After listening Padmaja's (Read Life Changer-9) venture one thing I understood is humans' sexual needs also bring people came together and attract to each other forgetting about age and relationship.

Though I am not involving in sex; yet allowing Radheshym uncle to sleep along with me; cuddle and fondle me. While I myself giving him hand job or blowjob to relieve him. My acquaintance with Padmaja is going on. One side Padmanabhan's lewd gestures are continuing and giving goose bumps in my body..

On the other side my brother is continuing his romantic talk on phone. By his talk I understood that he is eagerly waiting for my child's birth so that he can shove his member in me. And I am getting excited with his talk. One day during our chat he indirectly expressed his desire to shove his sex pole in my luscious fuck hole.

Though I was sure about his intentions; but that had been confirmed by my bhabhi Riddima. She is my bro's wife; around my age, very cute lady and of course horny. Bhabhi was married to bhayya two years before my marriage. So, in these two years we became good pals. She used ask me about my college affairs and used to tell me about hers. Then only I came to know that bhabhi is a horny lady. Even before her marriage she had three four affairs. She also told me that she is fond of new cocks.

Before my marriage, one day Bhabhi asked.. "Chandoo you are so cute.. I don't believe that no one had tried to lay you..." and squeezed my boob.

I hilariously laughing said "Who said no one had tried... bhabhi; there are at least half a dozen who want to lay me under their bodies.. but.. I didn't give any chance to those people..." I too pressing her boob and kissing her said. We were such close......

At present.........

That day was Sunday. No college. After breakfast uncle and my son had gone to meet uncle's friends. Now-a-days my son Upi is spending more time with uncle. It is around 11 in the morning I was just going through my subject for next day's teaching. Then I heard that familiar voice.. "Chandoo.."

It is my Bhabhi's voice... 'Bhabheee.. now...' wondering myself I came out and saw bhabhi getting down from the car.

"Hai bhabhi.. Waaaaaaaaav.... what a surprise that you are here... that too without bhayya..." I ran forward and hugged her.

She too lovingly embraced me and stamping a kiss on my cheek said... "Chandoo you are becoming cuter and cuter day by day".

"Oh Bhabhi thank you.... But I am thinking that I am putting weight..." while coming inside I said.

"You are not putting weight; it is child's weight..." she said running her palm over my swollen belly.

We both came in and sat on the sofa... "It is really surprise bhabhi that you have come... is there any work...?" I taking her hand in mine asked.

"No not at all.. actually from last two three days I and Vivek (Vivek is my bro) were planning to come here.. but..." she stopped for a while and continued.. "Today there is a hitch in me to see you.. to find out about your health...so I came alone...."

"Only to see me....?" I said in shock.

"Yes, of course I want some clarification from you that is also a reason.

"What is that bhabhi...?"

"I'll tell; but first tell me that how are you... are you OK... are you taking all pregnancy precautions?" she asked.

I gave answers for all her queries. Then for 10 15 minutes we had general talk, like about my husband, his work, when did came last.. about my job and also about Radheshyam uncle...

After satisfying her questions I asked about my parents and also about my bhayya."

"They are OK" bhabhi said and asked "Chandoo I want to have some clarifications about your bhayya..."

When she said that my heart beat increased... with thumping heart I asked "What bhabheeee..."

Bhabhi is hesitating to ask... this I could guess.

"Ask Bhabhi what is there to hesitate...?"

Still she waited for few seconds or so.. and slowly asked.. "Chandoo... do you remember who all were present on your "seemantam' day..."

"Yes... bhabhi... why...?"

"................" No answer from bhabhi's side.

"Bhabhi... you are still hesitating...."

"Yes Chandoo..."

"Tell me bhabhi.. anything bothering you...?"

"You can say that...."

"Bhabhi you are creating suspense in me..."

"Not like that Chandoo... the thing is that, your bhayya had seen someone on your function day... and believe me.. he had become so vigorous in the bed thinking about her.. that; meri kamar ki kachoomer nikal rahi hai..."

"Kya....?"

"Han.. Chandoo sach hai... he is taking me so harshly; that next day I have to give hot water fomentation to my waist. Previously he used to take me once in four or five days .... Now he want it daily... sometimes even twice in a night..." she stopped and said again "hai .. meri kamar..." and pressed her waist.

My heart thumped with her words... I know who is in my bhayya's mind... but I never expected him to behave like this..."

"Bhabhi did he accepted that it is ...." I stopped.

"Yeah... one night after the game I asked; he accepted that he had seen a lady in the function... she is such gorgeous; that his tool is always up by her thought... it is not calming down at all"

When bhabhi said that my heart beat increased. 'Oh god; What is this..?' I thought... "Bhabhi didn't you asked who that lady is...?"

"Asked... but he says.. he don't know her.. nor her name... only her charm and figure is copied in his mind..." for her answer I sighed with relief.

"Leave that matter... just one thing if you recollect who that lady could be please tell me.."

"Why? Want to fight with her or what...?" though I said mockingly there is a fear in me.

"No..." she said "Want to thank her...."

"Whaaaaaaat.....?" I almost screamed looking at her face in shock.

"Yes.. Whoever she is; because of her, your bhayya had become active again... as I said now-a-days he want it every single night. Kabhi kabhi wah itna josh me ate hai ki Unhe sambhalana mere liye mushkil hojata... but however... he is active, that is good for me." She said.

"Bhabheee.. tum bhi naaa..." I mocked her. For a while there was silence between us. What I have to say I couldn't understand... what if she comes to know bhayya's that vigor is because of me... what she will think... will she thank me.. or fight with me... I was just thinking...

"Chandoo where are you...?" She patted my shoulder.

I came out of my trance and said... "Yes bhabhi I am here..."

"Chandoo can I tell you a secret... it is only for you; keep it with you only..."

I was just listening; didn't made any comments... then Bhabhi's whispering voice came "Your Papa's is also really good in making Love game.."

"Bhabheee... what are you talking.. papa.. I mean your FIL..."

"Yes; your papa only..." she said firmly.

She is horny also fond of new cocks I knew.... But with my papa.. it is un-imaginable..."

"No.. Bhabhi what you are saying is wrong, I won't believe you...." I said with anger in my voice.

It is your wish.. I told you this because you were a good friend of mine... we were more like friends rather than bhabhi-nanad.

"Did... did.. you...." I couldn't dare to ask...

"Yes..... I fucked your Dad..." Bhabhi' said firmly.

"But.... But how did this happen...?" I am stammering... There was curiosity and excitement in my voice.

"That is a big story... some other time I'll tell but one thing... I'll tell you... he is a good fucker..... my god what a job he does.. really I wonder how at this age he got such a stamina....that he performs nearly 30 to 35 minutes; makes me discharge a minimum of three times... and he is very fond of eating luscious pussies; he himself told me this..."

"No Bhabhi tell me now. There is a lot of time for you to leave... I am curious and also in suspense...."

She sighed deeply and said.. "Ok listen and she started telling....

Dear readers' listen the story in her words....

Riddima's story

Hi! This is Riddima, a young, charming married lady of 33 years. Mother of 2 children; daughter 8 and son 6.. My husband Vivek is a software engr.; working for a reputed company.. This happened around three years back, by that time Chandana, my nanad was married. During that time; when my husband had gone to US on a project work for one year. And it is also the period that FIL had retired six months before that. My FIL Janakiram (60) is a jovial person with fit and strong body. To keep his body and mind fit he regularly goes for a walk. He once said that he walks 4 km daily.

After three or four years of my marriage, my MIL joined a ''SATSANG'' organization and spending most of the time there. My husband leaves the house by 8.30 and my MIL goes to 'SATSANG' by 10.00 and returns after 2 pm. My daughter 5 and son 3 were attending school. (Son in kinder garden school) so it is me and Papaji were only spent a lot of time in the house.. I in the Kitchen and Papaji (I call my FIL as Papaji & MIL as Mummyji) in the verandah with a news paper or some magazines.

He had a habit of having tea or coffee at about 10.30 in the morning, and it was I, who used to prepare and give him. I too used to have tea at that time. Because of Papaji I too got habituated for it.

One day as I was having tea along with him, he complained ... "Life is getting bored sitting at home..."

"Why boredom Papaji... go out meet people... wander around malls do window shopping... you have a lap top, see movies in it or any other program. Or else sit with me chitchatting and help, do vegetable cutting or help me cooking..." I said and continued ... "Papaji; I know you are a good cook, your son used to praise your food..."

"Yes Riddima.. that is good idea, I think...I'll try to follow your suggestion..." Papaji said.

"Good that you liked my suggestion.." I said took the empty cups and left from there.

Next day as I suggested he had gone out and returned at 1 pm. During lunch he said he is really happy... he moved around a mall and telling me what all he had seen and what he purchased for his grandchildren.

Second day also he had gone out and the same what happened yesterday happened today also.

Third day onwards he started sitting at the dining table and started helping me in kitchen work, like cutting vegetables, or washing dishes and other works. This he continued. I was happy that Papaji is spending his time joyously and also helping me.

This continued for a month and in this one month we became close like friends. Previously I used to hesitate to talk with him because of reverence. Now I talk to him without any hesitation. He started telling me about his college days and also his experiences at the office.

One day every casually he asked... "Riddima.. you did your degree... did you had any boyfriends...?"

"Oh Papaji.. what is this question... be ashamed to ask such question to your DIL"

"What wrong did I do Riddima... now-a -days this is common in colleges, a girl having a boyfriend or a boy having a girlfriend is very common. Over and above if you don't have, it is considered that there is something wrong in you... is it not...?" Papaji said.

"Yes Papaji what you say is right..." I said.

Then a curiosity awoke in me and asked... "Did you have any girl friends Papaji...?" I asked.

"Me.... Girlfriends in the college..." he laughed hilariously and said "In our days we didn't had co-ed colleges or schools like today. I studied in a boys' college... so there is no chance of girlfriend."

"Oh Pch... pch.. poor Papaji..." I said teasing him.

Like this days were running smoothly. One day while I was washing the utensils and he is cooking Dal at the kitchen platform he said .. "Riddima... why don't you also go out now and then... you will have some relaxation to your body and mind.."

"I too wish Papaji; but I don't' have such friends to wander with... and your son.. you know how busy he is... many times even in the midnights he sits with his lap-top attending US clients..."

There was silence for 5 or 6 minutes between both of us doing our jobs. Though it is only 5 or 6 minutes for me it was too long.

Then he slowly said.. "If you never mind, I can give you company...."

"What....? Will you really...." I was in over joy. Because it is a long time that I had gone out, even with Vivek; as he doesn't get time.

Papaji nodded his head in 'yes'.

I was so elated with joy. That I hugged him and gave a kiss on his cheek and said "Thanks."

Third day evening of this talk I and my children went out with Papaji. First we went to a children's garden were swings, see-saws and slides were there for children. My children were happy to play there. There Papaji had given swing to my children. When my son was afraid Papaji asked me to sit on the swing along with my son and he started pushing the swing.

From there he took us to a ice cream parlor where we had delicious ice cream, then we spent another hour or so in a landscape garden, enjoying the scenery and the pleasant evening atmosphere. By the time we returned it is 9 pm.

Then it became a regular practice that we go out every second or third day. After spending quality time we used to come back. Because of this mine and Papaji's bond developed like fevicol bond. I never expressed but I am very much thankful to him. Now absence of my husband doesn't pinch me much; except during the nights.

Every time we went out I requested Mummyji also accompany with us. But she always denied saying that she is not much interested in these material things.

One evening we went to a carnival and enjoyed a lot seeing the amusements of the carnival. Then we have done shopping. While I purchased some dresses for my children, Papaji has choose a legging and a short kurti and a miniskirt and shirt. The shirt had a designer knot in the middle and he asked me how they are?

"Wow.... So beautiful Papaji.. you have good taste; for whom they are?" I asked.

"They are for you Riddima..."

"Whaaaat....? Papaji for me... but I don't wear such dresses" I protested.

"Riddima... Papaji patted my shoulder and said "I have purchased for you... please don't say no..."

"But Papaji... they won't look nice on me..." again I protested.

"Who said they won't look nice on your body... did you ever tried..?" he asked.

I nodded my head in no.

"Then how can you say that they won't look nice on your body. You have such a nice body, that any dress will suit you... try once.. if it doesn't look good throw them in the dust bin; and after that I won't purchase any thing on my own..OK..." he said. It was a wonder for me that; when did he so keenly observed my body; that he said I have a nice body.

I looked into his eyes. There is a request in his eyes. Seeing his requesting looks I couldn't say no to him. I calmly took it.

After the shopping as a last item we went to a Giant Wheel. My daughter expressed her wish to climb it. We took a jhoola and sat in it my son with me, and my daughter with her grand dad.

When the wheel went up nothing happened but when it is coming down with such a speed, I felt vertigo and I clung to Papaji with fear. He circled his left hand around my shoulder and lightly patting me, giving courage.

It was a good experience and good venture. Even my husband had not taken me to any carnival. While returning at the car I hugged him so tight that my firm boobs crushed his chest and said... "Thank you Papaji... this is totally novel experience for me as even your son had not given me such a joy..." He affectionately ran his hand on my back.

That night after so many months I had a satisfying sleep. 'How lucky Mummyji is as she had such a caring husband' I thought.

Next day morning before going to 'SATSANG' Mummyji called and said "Riddima, in recent you are going out with your Papaji a lot... people may think something about it..."

I never expected that she'll talk like this. Whatever little happiness I am getting; I have to lose it also...

"Mummyji tell me one thing... are you having any doubts on me..." I asked looking deeply in her eyes.

She didn't expect that I'll talk like that... she was a bit perturbed then said "Riddima what are you talking..?"

"Then what mummy ji... why you worrying about outsiders. Are they feeding us.. or are in any way helping us.. then why worry about them.. han.. if you have any doubts about me.. you tell me straight..." I said a bit harshly.

For my straight question she looked here and there and meekly said.. I didn't said.. anything about you...

"Ok then thank you..." I said and left the room. She mumbling something she left the house for 'SATSANG'. A fortnight passed. Our regular meetings at the dining table continued.

That day at eleven after completing my household chores, informing my FIL that I am going to bath went to have bath. It is a regular habit of going for a bath after the work; I myself don't know why I told him that I am going for bath. Previously I didn't do like this. I had my bath and when I opened my cupboard, I found the leggings and shorts in front of me which I didn't use at all. But today I thought of wearing it.

I was standing only in my bra and panty in front of the mirror. I took out the leggings and wore it. It is skin tight and perfectly fitted to my lower body. Every contour of my body curvature is clearly seen. It is so tight that at the crotch. It hugged so perfectly revealing the swell of my mount of Venus. I could even see the outline of my pussy lips; though I wore a panty.

Then I took out the short kurti and wore it. It is also very tight to my body. My heavy boobs were protruding through it. The short length of it hardly covering my hips at the back and at the front it is hardly covering my crotch. I was looking so sexy in it...

This dress had been purchased by Papaji; and I have not shown myself wearing it. Today I thought of showing it to him. The thought of it is causing goose bumps in my body and with excitement my heart beat increased.

No one is at home except my Papaji and me. Mummyji had gone to 'SATSANG' and children to school.

With excitement and thumping heart slowly I went to Papaji's room. The moment he saw me his jaw dropped. He looked at me with gape. Then said... "Oh my God Riddeee.. is it you only.. oh my god... oh my god.. How gorgeous you are looking...?"

With shy lowering my head asked... "How is it Papaji? Is it suited me...?" I asked.

"God heavens Riddee... I can't believe my eyes..." he said. Today for the first time after so many days of our closeness he called me by my half name Riddee...

"You are looking so cute Riddima.. I can't turn my eyes from you..." he admiringly looking at me said.

"Is it not revealing much of my body...?" doubtfully I asked.

"No.. not at all... there are many of your age wear more revealing than this.."

"But Papaji.. what Mummyji will tell...?"

"Is it necessary that you have to show this to Mummyji... no; it is not necessary for you to tell everything what you do to your Mummyji... don't show it to Mummyji..."

"But what I have to tell to Vivek..."

"Tell him that you have purchased to surprise him... you tell him that only for him you are wearing this..."

"Oh Papaji thank you very much for your suggestion ... just wait; let me wear that skirt and shirt also..." I said and went to my room to wear the mini skirt and shirt. I wore the skirt and tucked the shirt. The designer knot is exactly below my boobs. The skirt is so short that most of my thighs are visible to the onlooker.

12