Life Decisions - Life with Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood and watched her friend, and she hoped lover, sleep and then went to the kitchen and boiled the kettle, she flicked her ash into the sink and stood there whilst the kettle boiled wishing she was at home for a stronger coffee from the machine. She got two coffee cups from the cupboard and picked up the instant coffee jar from the counter and realised she hadn't found the spoon, so shook a couple of large clumps of powder into each cup. "That will be strong enough." she said to herself.

As she poured the hot water from the kettle, she heard Karen stirring and the coughing from the living room. She opened the fridge and picked up the milk poured it in to the coffee. She looked down and the seriously dark coffee and then hunted around for a stirring device, she used the handle from a wooden spoon on the counter and inhaled deeply on her cigarette before stubbing it out in the sink.

She carried the two cups into the living room and placed them on the coffee table. "Morning Kaz how are you feeling?" she asked as Karen was bent over double coughing.

"Like shite, Ohh that is kind of you, coffee, where are the ciggies?" Karen asked once she had controlled her lungs by taking sip of the hot coffee "Christ that's strong" she gagged and coughed again at the bilge cleaner tasting quality of coffee.

"Yeah, I couldn't find a spoon..." Laura shrugged her shoulders as she picked up her handbag and retrieved a pack and extracted two cigarettes and handed one to Karen as she lit her own with a double pump, she handed the lighter over to Karen as she exhaled.

"I appreciate it, my head hurts" she smiled and took a cheek hollowing inhale from her cigarette and flumped back on to the chair.

"Why didn't you sleep upstairs with me?" Laura said defensively and inhaled on her cigarette.

"Because there is broken spring on my side of the bed, at about 2 I couldn't get comfortable and you were like fast asleep, so I came down here, had a glass of wine and fell asleep on the chair.", she stretched, "but to be honest, I don't think it was any better down here!" she smiling at Laura.

"That's good; I thought you were annoyed at me for hindering your man chasing?"

"Oh no sweetie, just couldn't sleep, but now I have a sore back from this darn sofa." she moaned and then inhaled deeply on her cigarette.

"Shall we head into town for breakfast?" Laura suggested as she picked up her phone and read the message from Sean and frowned.

"Yup, sounds good, any maybe a proper coffee." Karen grinned. "Shall we have a shower, get dressed and head out?" she said as she manicured her cigarette in the ashtray.

"Uhuh." Laura nodded lost in thought and inhaled deeply, exhaled through her nose, and then double pumped inhaled on the cigarette twice in succession, stubbing it out in the ashtray and lighting a fresh one as soon as she could pick it up off the table.

***

They picked up a proper coffee and bacon pastry from a local bakery and sat in the bright and autumnal sunshine both of them in black leggings and long-sleeve tops on one of old quays in the town looking at the view of the river, with that devoured they spent the rest of the morning slowly mooching around the shops looking in the several independent shops found in the tourist destinations, they both had several necessary cigarette breaks in between the stores, by lunchtime they got to the end of the town and found the pub they were in last night. Karen went to the bar to get the drinks and order the food whilst Laura nabbed the table outside.

"Hey mum, yes we are ok, spent the morning shopping." She said before lighting her cigarette.

"No, I haven't had a drink yet" she said exhaling.

"Karen is just ordering the food now."

"Yes, we are in at a pub, but its lunchtime."

"It's nice, a bit dated, and the bed springs have gone, but apart from that it's fine."

"Not sure, maybe tomorrow so we are home for the weekend, but may stay another day."

"Yes, we will tidy the house before we leave."

"I will send you a Facebook messenger picture of the view in a minute."

"Thanks again mum."

"Yes, maybe see you at the weekend, so I can give you the key back, so I am not blamed for losing it."

"Cool, Love you too, Bye."

Laura sat there and took a picture of little harbour she was in and sent it to her mum- "Alive and its rather pretty x"

She then re-read the message this morning from Sean, and chain lit a fresh cigarette, and then she texted Zoe to see what her weekend plans were.

"Forgot how expensive drinks are, when not buying in 'Spoons." Karen said as she returned carrying a wooden spoon with number 48 on it and two pints of cider.

"Don't get this view in 'Spoons." Laura said sliding a cigarette out the pack on the table and handing it to Karen once she had sat down. "Cheers." They both said as the clinked their pint glasses.

***

Three pints of cider each and a burger and chips for lunch, they were again predictably tipsy and it was only 3 o'clock. "Was thinking of heading home either tomorrow or Friday?" Laura suggested with her exhale after a leisurely tipsy draw, "But seeing as its nice and warm we could sit in the sun in the back garden with a bottle of wine, I am thinking we have another day down here?"

"Well would like either my own bed, or yours sooner rather than later!" Karen frowned. "Not going to have too many nights on that sofa!"

"Opps, I forgot that." she smiled and had a deep draw on the cigarette. "We could flip the mattress, if we can, before bed?"

"Think that might be good, or hilarious!" Karen replied giggling.

They finished their drinks, chain lit a cigarette each dropping the stub in the ashtray and then waddled and stumbled their way across the quay and up the road, past the chip shop towards the little Tesco's with a detour to the public toilets in the corner of the carpark as Karen now needed to pee again. With their bladders empty, for now, they headed into the shop for a microwave lasagne and a couple of bottles of wine for tea and whilst they were there, they got themselves some more cigarettes before staggering on their way up the hill to the house.

Once in and the food was in the fridge Laura opened the wine bottle with her ever present dangled cigarette and unsteadily poured the wine in to a half pint glasses, as there was nothing else suitable in the house.

"Shall we retire to the garden?" She giggled looking through the window at the two plastic garden loungers surrounded by overgrown grass. "I think that were just about usable and we can then enjoy this warm sunshine whilst it lasts?"

"Absolutely!" Karen said kicking off her shoes "Let's get some drink in and sun on us." She giggled.

"There is always that." Laura said as she handed Karen her drink and picked up the cigarette pack, lighter and phone and then they walked through the overgrown garden to the chairs.

Laura looked at the recent messages on her phone and then necked most of her wine.

***

Half an hour later Laura and Karen were reclined almost asleep enjoying the sunshine on their face, Laura inhaled deeply on her cigarette and sighed as she exhaled.

"You ok sweetie?" Karen asked. Looking across at Laura with a hint of concern. It was a strange atmosphere between them.

"Yup just warming up!" Laura sighed before her arm brought her cigarette back to her lips again as she heaved on her cigarette.

"Oh, I was about to say, I was just going to say I needed to go inside to the loo and top up our glasses!" Karen smiled as she flicked her cigarette into the long grass and then slowly got up from the chair. She stood above Laura and giggled. As a joke she attempted to straddle Laura in her chair.

"Oh Kaz, watch out, I now don't need to go in for the loo!" Laura smiled drunkenly at Karen as she gently sat on her. "But could do with a top up of wine!"

"Let me guess you've making puddles again? Is that why you are wet?" She smiled, looked around and checked no one was looking and then leaned in for a drunken kiss.

They smiled and looked at each other. "May be...its long grass, I can tell, its tickling my bum!" Laura laughed before coughing as Karen's weight was on her crotch, once her cough was under control and she inhaled on her cigarette, Laura exhaled over Karen's shoulder.

Karen giggled "You are sexy silly girl!" She kissed Laura again and then with a groan got up and swung her legs clear, taking Laura's empty glass with her as she stumbled towards the house.

Laura smiled at Karen's ass as she wobbled towards the house and took a deep inhale on her cigarette; she gently stroked her damp crotch as her leggings squelched between her thighs.

***

Laura staggered wet and cold into the lounge and flumped on to the sofa. She reached across to the occasional table and with a couple of attempts extracted a cigarette from the pack and lit it. She grinned at Karen who was now sitting naked in the chair opposite and carefully passed the pack and lighter over. The reason for their nakedness

As Karen had been coming back from the kitchen dangling a cigarette whilst carrying the topped-up drinks, Laura had been busily playing with very wet self. The giggling Karen had placed the drinks on the floor and Karen had walked over and standing at the end of the garden furniture had peeled off Laura's wet leggings and crouched down. Between deep inhales of her cigarette, she had worked her tongue in Laura's piss wet pussy.

Once finished Laura dragged both on her cigarette and Karen into the house, away from prying neighbours and into the kitchen so that she could get to work on Karen, they ended up in a knackered drunken pile on the kitchen floor.

"It has been a good day in Cornwall, hasn't it?" Laura panted.

"Yup." Giggled Karen. "But where are our clothes?" She asked before drawing deeply on her cigarette and then looked around as she exhaled

"In the kitchen?" Laura mooted.

"Oh yes, I am feeling a little cold now." She shivered offering Laura her hand before using her other to draw on her cigarette

"We could always just go upstairs and warm up together in bed?" Laura smiled sweetly before dangling her cigarette and casually stroking her clit with her free hand.

"Are you ready to go again?"

"mmmMMm" Laura nodded and exhaled through her nose and squeezed Karen's hand as she stroked herself.

***

It was dark when the girls woke again, their evening hangovers kicking in.

"That fucking spring" Karen said as it boinged under her weight as she rolled over and then coughed.

"It was me you were fucking?" Laura asked handing Karen a lit cigarette, "Or was the spring more enjoyable?" she laughed and then coughed.

"The spring doesn't snore!" snorted Karen before inhaling deeply on her cigarette.

"Shall we have that Lasagne for dinner? I will go for a piss and see if I can get the oven to work."

"Oh, you are actually going to use the toilet this time rather than the kitchen floor?" Karen asked raising a sarcastic an eyebrow whilst she inhaled.

"Oi, Cheeky, yes, don't want to wet this bed!" Laura said as she swung her legs from under the duvet and huffed as she got up.

"I was just checking." Karen smiled, and reached across the bed and affectionately squeezed Laura's naked buttocks.

"Oi, watch out," Laura exhaled her smoke, "or I might pee on you!" and then padded around the bed holding on to the wall for support, flicked on the bedroom light and headed to the bathroom whilst dangling her cigarette.

Karen got out of bed coughed and then followed Laura to the bathroom, and unsteadily climbed into the bath, pulled the curtain back whilst letting Laura know she was just going to have a quick shower as she was a little bit sticky from their fun earlier. She turned the shower on and peed as the water flowed over her head. Laura wiggled her ass, flushed and whilst holding on to the wall pulled back the shower curtain and climbed into the bath behind Karen and joined her for a shower.

***

15 minutes of showering Karen suggested that it was time that they got out and had a cigarette. Laura was not going to disagree. So, both sat wrapped in towels sat dripping on the end of the bed whilst they hungrily inhaled on their cigarettes.

"Nice surprise for you to join me the in the shower." Karen patted her legs exhaling and stroking Laura's leg.

"It's ok, I was as dirty, but probably as, or dirtier than you." Laura grinned and inhaled on her cigarette.

"Well, I can safely say you have perfected being a piss artist!" Karen said exhaling and leaning in, she then kissed Laura on the cheek.

"Why thank you honey." Laura smiled and brought her cigarette back to her lips for yet another drag. She exhaled whilst still looking Karen. "However, you were the one peeing in the shower though!" She grinned, "Shall we get dressed? Do you want to head back out into town, or shall we actually warm up the lasagne?"

"Clothes, wine and lasagne, sounds good." Karen laughed, then coughed and then recovered by dragging on her cigarette.

***

They spent the evening quietly watching television smoking cigarette after cigarette. Before bed they spent twenty minutes drunkenly trying to rearrange the mattress, with several stops for a giggling deep breath, rest and knocking each other over they eventually spun the mattress around to exactly the same way it was before they started. They soon got undressed and had got in to bed together.

Thursday

"Cheers to a good holiday and good company!" Laura grinned as they clinked their wine glasses in the smoking section out the back of the Wetherspoons. They had eventually found it in town after searching online and walking up and down the main street, only to find it beyond the library and KFC.

"Nice to have fun with you Laura," smiled Karen as she took a deep gulp of her wine and then lit her cigarette with a double pump inhale.

"I am glad that you came down with me, otherwise we would have been sitting at home drinking and smoking far too much."

"True." Karen said exhaling before taking a large slug of wine.

"I was thinking after lunch we go up to the point near that castle we can see from the house and have an ice cream?"

"Ice cream in October?"

"Why not, it's not raining?"

"If you are sure, it's a long way?" Karen asked her face double checking Laura, bringing her fingers back to her lips for a leisurely inhale on her cigarette.

"I am sure we will find a pub on the way?" Laura grinned. "Just as a pit stop."

"More likely a piss-stop?" Karen laughed and then screwed her face up as she coughed.

Laura grinned and nodded, "Oi, shall we order brunch?"

"Yup, large English breakfast for me!" Karen giggled.

"That will be two, let me order it on the app." Laura smiled as she dangled her cigarette and then set about concentrating on her phone.

As the food arrived with a second bottle of wine the girls got to work eating, drinking, and smoking only stopping any combination of to go inside to the toilet, as Laura realised that morning she had run out of clean underwear as she had only planned for one night away, she was now trying to be on her best dry behaviour.

They finished the second bottle, and both of them visited the ladies before heading out the door, firstly to relieve their bladders, and secondly to reapply their makeup, Karen was concerned that she may have got brown sauce as fake tan on her face even with Laura trying to convince her she was fine.

They stumbled out of the pub and hand in hand they walked through the town towards the point. They stopped at one of the pubs on the quay for a pint of cider, and a couple of cigarettes, and another pee break before heading out and stumbling up the road. They detoured via the little Tesco's in the carpark for yet more cigarettes, before carrying the mission to get up to see the view.

After 10 minutes of stumbling and walking along the flat they both stopped and looked up again of them. "That is a fucking big hill for an ice cream." Karen said as they came round the corner whilst looking at the road gently sloping up above the dock yard with the large cranes sitting at road level "Gunna need a ciggy before I try to get up there!" she said getting a cigarette out of the pack in her handbag.

"I'm with you" Laura panted gently before lighting one of her cigarettes before they both stopped and nonchalantly leaned against a low-rise garden wall for a break.

With the cigarettes flicked in the direction of the road the two girls started the gentle stroll up the hill. As they came up the hill there was an ice cream van parked in the layby. Laura bought both of them a '99 with a flake' each and sat on the bench overlooking the town and the river and licked their ice cream between deep inhales on their cigarettes whilst watching the 'ants' of the men working on the large ships far below them.

"So, pub or onwards?" asked Laura as she spoke her exhale.

"It's downhill either way around from here isn't it?" Karen asked hopefully.

"I have no idea, we have come a long way up, but shall we wonder along and get a little closer to the old castle, and be tourists that we are?"

"Oh, go on, light us a ciggy and we can get on our way." giggled Karen.

With that the girls carried on the stroll around the point, following the road around the castle, looking at the boats and stopping to catch their breath every now and again, which coincided with a bench and a cigarette.

As they came around headland and towards the sea, Laura noticed the café looking over the beach in the distance. "Shall we have a coffee rather than some wine? I have got to drive home tomorrow or go shopping for some clean clothes" she grinned.

"Wine or coffee sound good, as well as another sit down, we have been walking for miles" Karen said whilst leaning with her elbows on the weathered wooden fence above the sea wall before taking a hit on her cigarette "as for your underwear, it's not my fault you keep pissing in them" she said with her exhale and smiled at Laura who just raised her eyebrow and shook her head and inhaled on her cigarette.

"It's not worthy of a response" she said with her exhale "shall we go and get a drink?"

"Yeah, why not" Karen said flicking her cigarette over the fence and watched it land on the sea wall and roll along and fall into the water crashing against it.

***

"Isn't this place lovely." Laura forced her latest cloud of exhale before taking a gulp of her wine. She smiled as she took in the waves gently rolling up the beach, with a couple of hardy people still swimming in the sea, even at this time of year.

"Yup, your great uncle certainly lived in a nice area." Karen smiled as she replied and then took a sip of her large glass of wine

"I am certainly enjoying it here, especially with you." Laura said taking Karen's spare hand and squeezing it.

"It's nice to get away from home every now and again." Karen said before removing her hand and taking a long draw on her cigarette.

"Yup in need." Laura nodded and then thought came across her face like a cloud "How much wine have we had today?" Laura asked after chain lighting her cigarette with a double pump, stubbing the filter out in the ashtray in front of her.

"If it's possible not enough?" giggled Karen taking another sip of her large wine glass in front of her.

Laura giggled and then coughed "Well yes there is always that, I am just feeling drunk that is all, no big problem."

"Nah you are not; you are doing well!" Karen tried to gee her up.

"Ooh thanks honey, just got to remember to sober up for tomorrow! Cheers!" She laughed then attempted to clink glasses again before double pumping her cigarette, exhaling whilst wistfully looking out to see before taking a large gulp of her wine.