Life Drawing 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert also carefully rendered my stiff cock and balls, accentuating the size and stiffness, without actually exaggerating it. I had never before seen such a specific focus in a drawing of me. I was getting turned on again, knowing how interested in my ass and cock this gorgeous firefighter was. I wanted to let him explore his interests in person.

I looked at Monique's drawings while she took a break. If Robert's drawings were detailed studies of my asshole, Monique had the same attention to detail regarding my cock and balls. She drew large loving renditions of my cock that filled the drawing page. She carefully traced each vein and structural cable of my cock shaft and accurately illustrated my helmet head. She had superior draftsmanship skills. As far as I was concerned she had the most artistic talent in the room, separate and apart from the subject matter. I was fascinated by her obvious interest in my cock, which clearly had not disappointed her today. She was super sexy and something about her made me want to try eating her ass. Maybe I wasn't as gay as I thought after all?

Just then Rebecca approached me at Monique's drawing bench. "Well I see you have everyone's attention focused where it ought to be," she said sarcastically, nodding toward the the giant drawing of my cock that I was holding. "And what's with the gay-boy jock strap you were wearing? Your cock looks fantastic by the way. I remember that cock shoved up into my pussy and how great it felt. I used to so look forward to riding that shaft all night long. I also remember the taste of your cum when you would blow your load in my mouth. Yum!"

I was amazed that she was talking this explicitly after barely communicating with each other for years. I remembered those times too. I recalled those full soft lips wrapped around my cock, eager to take my cum shots in the back of her throat, with cum oozing out past her lips and around my shaft. I started to get a hard on again and my cock slipped out from behind my improvised modesty skirt. This time a shiny little pre-cum drop appeared on my helmet. Rebecca rested her foot on the drawing bench, causing the tails of her over-shirt to part. A large wet spot was spreading on her tights around her shrink wrapped pussy lips. Some vaginal lube was oozing through the fabric.

Just then Monique came back from her break. Rebecca kept her foot on the bench long enough to let me get a good look at her super soaked pussy. My cock stretched tighter and protruded even more now from the shirt tied around my waist. "Damn, now that's a not-so still-life I can get into, or that can get into me," Monique gushed, staring at my hard, drippy cock. She looked at Rebecca's wet pussy and then up at her smiling face. "You and I share an interest in exploring this man's body and getting him to do naughty things with us. Maybe the three of us can go to coffee after?"

We're they considering a threesome? I was going from getting my ass delightfully pounded by several men, to having two pussies at the same time? I wasn't interested in being the dominant one in the bedroom, but these two clearly had ideas about how the three of us could have some fun. I wasn't sure if I was down for that. I was sure that I didn't want to ruin any chances with Robert, if there was any potential for something there.

I pictured myself unsnapping his pants fly and peeling back his jeans over that massive mound at his crotch. I could see me unleashing his enormous cock, springing up into my face. I would suck him until his cock was rock hard then let him slide it back and forth in my ass crack, lubing my fuck hole with his pre-cum, then submit to his hard fucking until he pumped his load into me. That thought was accompanied by a long ribbon of pre-cum dripping from my cock, onto Monique's drawing pad. Rebecca giggled at the sight. Monique purred softly.

I turned to look at Robert and he was already looking at me, with my dripping, hard cock extending well past the shirt around my waist. He smiled slowly then formed his lips into a pucker and blew me a kiss and winked. Another ribbon of pre-cum surged out of my cock hole and was forming a puddle, ruining Monique's drawing pad. Rebecca looked at me and the exchange of looks between Robert and me and wrinkled her nose. Did she suspect something was going on with me regarding my sexual orientation?

I retook the stage but it was clear that I was getting worn out trying to conceal and minimize my erection while at the same time feeling increasingly turned on by the sexual chemistry between these folks and me. Robert suddenly stood up. "Hey, let's enhance our drawing experience, maybe with a second model?"

I could see the silhouettes of people looking at each other like, "Who's going to volunteer?" That question was answered when Robert walked up to the stage and stood next to me, as I was locked in a new pose, and he pulled his shirt off.

He had fantastic six pack abs and his back muscles flared out, starting just above his waist, giving him a super sexy V-shaped torso. His chest was well muscled and shaved to better view every ripple and slab of firm flesh. His tan skin was as smooth as granite. His arms were anatomical ideals of masculinity, all muscle and sinew. On the inside of his other forearm, opposite the "eyes" tattoo that I saw before, was a tattoo of a dragon with his tail wrapped around a phallus. I guess that answers the question about his sexuality.

Robert peeled his pants down, and sure enough, he hadn't been wearing any underwear. His beautiful cock sprung out of its restricted chamber like an aggressive animal released from a cage. It was a thick snake of a cock, with a large pronounced head and thick veins along the shaft. He kicked his pants the rest of the way off and turned to reveal a perfectly muscular bubble butt and smooth asshole, like a thumb-hole in a bowling ball. "What a gorgeous man," I thought. Him being next to me on stage the was going to create new challenges for keeping my cock calm.

My cock was already starting to fill with blood again as Robert took a position behind me, on one knee, one hand on my right ass cheek, the other on the chair I was leaning on. He squeezed my ass with his very large, very strong hand. He was obviously going to enjoy teasing me discreetly while the audience watched me get more and more turned on and uncomfortable. A shameful way for him to amuse himself. The artists in the audience had no idea why my cock was slowly ratcheting upwards.

I looked out at the faces that I could see, while I struck my new pose. This time Robert was in front of me, with his massive cock just inches from my lips. My cock quickly stiffened. Rebecca had stopped drawing and was staring, slack jawed, at the grab-ass and homo-flirtation going on on stage . "Did she suspect that her former boyfriend and super-straight fuck partner was turned out?" I wondered. I hoped she was still convinced that I was straight. We had plenty of shared friends and acquaintances and I would soon be discovered to be gay, before I was necessarily ready to be out, if she thought I was now a cock hound.

We took a new pair of poses and I turned so my cock would be somewhat hidden from Rebecca. I was now looking directly at Monique. She was straddling her drawing bench with her mini skirt hiked up, and I could see the corner of her white panties. Robert was behind me again, this time with his face near my ass crack. Appropriate since that was the part of my anatomy he was most interested in when he was drawing.

I was now staring at Monique's crotch and a sliver of her underwear. Her legs were strong and shapely and her bikini area was shaved, from what I could tell.

Monique saw me staring at her crotch and she spread her legs further, giving me an even better view. She wanted me to appreciate what I saw, and I could see one side of her crotch was wet with body juices. But something was different; I just couldn't put my finger on it. Just then Rebecca stood up, pulled her shirt over head, exposing her toned torso and beautiful tits. Her nipples were like rocks.

She strode toward the stage as she was sliding her yoga pants down her legs. Her shaved pussy and large, smooth, round ass came into view. "My turn to do my part. These guys are working hard up here to give you a great drawing experience," she announced, missing the irony of her words. I could clearly see her wet pussy lips and surrounding area as she stepped up on the stage. She had said, "these guys are working hard," "guys," plural. I looked out of the corner of my eye and I could see Robert's cock was also hard. It was a dreamy shaft of flesh that I wanted him to spear my ass with.

Rebecca joined Robert and me in the next pose. It was beginning to resemble a game of naked Twister. Rebecca positioned her crotch close to my face, I supposed so I could get a good close look at her welcoming pussy. Her lips were parting in anticipation of being penetrated by a cock, or a tongue. I could smell that sweet aroma of her lube faucet all the way open. Robert was still behind me, this time with his chin resting on my ball sack. It was pretty overtly a sexual position. My cock was responding by being so hard I thought it would rupture the skin.

Monique stood up and said, "You're right!" in response to Rebecca's challenge to help by modeling on stage. The stage was staring to get a little crowded. Monique looked me straight in the eye as she sashayed toward the stage. She put her hand up her mini skirt so that I had a perfect view of her crotch as she hooked a finger under the leg opening of her panties and pulled them away from her leg. A very large, very thick, light brown, beautiful, circumcised cock fell out and hung through her panty leg opening as she continued to head toward me.

Monique was trans! And what a beautiful T-girl she was. Her cock was already stiffening. So was mine, if that's possible. Just then Robert stuck his tongue deep into my asshole. He started to dart his tongue in and out of my ass. Pre-cum ribbons started to freely flow from my cock. He inserted two fingers in my man cunt and probed for my prostate gland while he rimmed me. I moaned a deep, loud guttural moan.

Monique deftly sipped out of her panties, pulled her skirt off and tossed them aside. She stripped out of her sweater and unhooked her bra clasp. She leaned forward and her bra popped off her spectacular set of tits. They were supernatural. They were big and round, and soft but firm. They were perfect in every way, even if they weren't real. Her ass was fat and firm. It was a smooth round masterpiece. Who knew someone born male could become something so sexy and beautifully feminine? So hot! She stroked her growing cock and now I could see how big it was. She was using both hands to stroke it, without even crowding the shaft.

The drawing session appeared to be over. I didn't care about anything else but having Robert replace his tongue and fingers in my ass with his stiff cock, and also getting Monique's beautiful cock in my mouth. Rebecca was holding her pussy lips apart with two fingers and gently stroking her clit. She looked alternately appalled at what Robert was doing to me and my reaction to it, and like she was close to coming. I rolled over on my back and my cock stood straight up, slathered in pre-cum.

Robert pushed my legs back until my knees were next to my ears. He tongue fucked me deeper than before, causing me to moan and pant. This was the most incredible feeling I had ever felt and now I just wanted to be penetrated more than anything. Rebecca straddled my head and started to squat over my mouth. I brought my hands up and caught her big ass cheeks as her pussy lips met my mouth. I could taste the sweet tang of her cunt dripping pussy juice. This was a very familiar sensation from years ago.

Monique knelt in front of Rebecca and continued to stroke her huge cock with both hands. I reached out with one hand and traced my hand down her cock, now dripping pre-cum, down her shaft, over her tight balls, across her perineum, to her asshole. I slipped two fingers in and started to massage her prostate. She moaned and pinched her own nipples. I stuck my tongue in Rebecca's pussy and made a couple of deep thrusts. The taste was deliciously tangy and her labia welcomed my tongue. My hand on Rebecca's ass cheek pushed her ass up and away as my other hand gently pulled Monique forward, my fingers hooked in her asshole.

Rebecca followed my guidance, not understanding what was going on, as I continued to push her ass up and away from my face while pulling Monique's cock closer to my mouth. Monique took my cue and inserted her massive cock in my mouth, stretching my lips around her well veined shaft. She started to fuck my mouth, pushing her fat head to the very back of my throat. She stopped just short of my gag reflex on most strokes. The more turned on she was, the more she pushed deeper, causing me to cough and gag. Her tits were swinging gracefully as she pumped her manhood into my mouth.

Robert had finished loosening and lubing up my man pussy. He put his huge cock head against my rectum ring. My asshole had dilated a large amount; partly as an aversion to pain and mostly in anticipation of welcoming Robert's meat shaft harpooning my ass. I bore down slightly as Robert leaned into me, his cock head parting my anal rosebud walls. My sphincter swallowed his cock head and he gently pushed his cock deeper into me until his cock was at the back wall of my lower colon chamber and his balls were against mine. He withdrew his cock until the bottom of his helmet met my sphincter ring. He had found the full range of his stroke as he gently and slowly fucked my ass. He gradually sped up his strokes, pushing the limits of how deep he could go on each stroke, as my now loosened asshole enjoyed each push and his cock helmet rubbed across my prostate gland.

My cock was dribbling cum and pre-cum in a big messy, slippery puddle on my shaft and stomach. Monique continued to fuck my face and she was starting to grunt, getting close to coming. Her balls were slapping my face. Rebecca stood there astonished at what she was seeing: her straight ex boyfriend being fucked hard by two cocks, one from a beautiful trans woman and one from a gorgeous hunk of masculinity. She still had two fingers in her pussy and was absently rubbing her clit in rhythmic circles.

Monique noticed Rebecca's situation of being left out and she grabbed Rebecca's ass and pulled Rebecca toward her. Monique put her hand between Rebecca's legs so she could get leverage and pull her in as Monique started to eat Rebecca's pussy. Rebecca looked startled at first but then relaxed and began swaying her hips in and out in rhythm with Monique's tongue licking and flicking her clit.

Monique was starting and stopping the action of pumping her cock into my mouth now, trying to hold back from coming as she got closer to exploding. Her cock swelled even more in my mouth and a lot of pre-cum was running down my throat.

Robert was getting close too and he took my rock hard cock and began to stroke it. I didn't want to come yet. I only wanted to satisfy the cocks that were penetrating me right now, so I moved his hand away, even though a steady stream of cum was already dribbling down my shaft. Robert's thrusts were long and deep, pausing at the bottom of each one to stave off his ultimate orgasm.

Finally Rebecca started gasping and moaning. She grabbed Monique's head and pulled her face hard against her soaked pussy. She bucked her hips as she had one of the biggest orgasms of her life. "Fuuuck meee! Damn! Fuck, fuck, fuck," she shrieked.

That sent Monique over the orgasm cliff. Her rock hard nipples were like hard candy and her boobs were bouncing as she fucked the back of my throat. Her balls pulled up tight then started to spasm as she launched load after load into my throat. I coughed and swallowed cum load after cum load, enjoying every savory, slimy squirt. "Oh, Jesus. That was hot!" she gushed.

Robert was now hitting climax as he was hitting the back of my colon. "Oh, fuck, I am commming! Your asshole is so tight and your rosebud is like a fucking cunt! Uhhhnnn!" he grunted as he pushed his cock all the way into my ass and held it there as his balls emptied their contents into my colon. He pulled part way out and then pushed back in a couple of times to milk all the jism from his balls.

Monique slid her cock out of my mouth and a long cum string stretched from her cock to my mouth. She leaned over and gave me a long, deep tongue kiss, taking some remaining cum with her tongue.

Robert slowly slid his cock out of my ass and my sphincter squirted his dick head out like someone squeezing a watermelon seed. My asshole was leaking a trickle of cum down my ass crack and onto the stage. He lowered my legs back to a normal position.

Rebecca was still straddling me and I was looking straight up at her swollen, red, sopping wet pussy lips. A long vaginal lube ribbon was hanging down toward me. "What the hell is going on, Darren? Are you gay? You had two guys fucking you, one from either end. Did you enjoy it?" Rebecca asked, incredulous.

"That's about as gay as it gets," Robert said smiling and pulling his pants up and tucking his cock back in.

Monique just said, "That was so hot! Your mouth was made for sucking cock!" as she collected her clothes.

I looked around the studio at the other artists. Most just sat staring, not believing what just happened at a simple life drawing session. One guy, Aaron was holding his phone up videotaping the whole fuck session. "I'm gonna post this on a porn site. That was so hot. I can't wait to get home and jerk off to it," he said.

I got up from the stage and started to get dressed. Cum was running out of my ass and down my leg. My cock was still oozing cum ribbons. I could taste the delicious spunk Monique had gifted me with in my mouth.

Rebecca found her tights and shirt in the aisle, where she dropped them. She had a confused look on her face as she sat down on a drawing bench, still naked, trying to get her mind around what had just happened. I guess I've got some explaining to do, starting with Rebecca.

12