Life Goes On

Story Info
Widow and Widower Connect.
3.2k words
4.2
2.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lisa. I am a 45 year old widow with an 22 year old son, Daniel (Danny,) who is the spitting image of his dad.

After working at my consulting business for too long, I decided to sell the business at a nice profit and with that money and a large insurance policy from my late husband, Tom, I was able to retire comfortably.

One night my son and I were talking and I told him I decided to move to Lutz, Florida to the clothing optional resort that we used to visit. My son thought that was a good idea and when he finished college he would join me.

Now, before everyone goes nuts, my husband and I were nudists and we enjoyed the lifestyle with our son as he grew up...so he was no stranger to seeing us nude or being nude.

So, one weekend I went down to the resort and bought a nice house near the lake. I then went back home to make all the arrangements for the move. My son would stay at the house until he finished college and after he finished, we would sell the house and he would come to stay with me.

After a month, I headed to Florida. Before I arrived, I had made arrangements for a company to get the house cleaned and ready for me. When I arrived at the new house, it was spotless and ready to move in. Within a few days I was all settled in and ready to enjoy my leisure time.

My first outing was to the pool. There some of the residents who already knew me from my previous visits, stopped by to chat. I then told them that my husband had passed and that I just moved here permanently. They all were sorry to hear my story and welcomed me to the resort with open arms.

As I was taking the sun, I got ogled by some of the men who I did not know but I accepted it and smiled. I thought to myself, "Hey Lisa, you're still young, have a nice figure and am not bad to look at so let them enjoy the view."

After a couple of hours at the pool, I decided to go to the small restaurant for lunch. The place was crowded but I got a table and ordered some food. As I was waiting, I saw a fellow come in looking for a table. I felt bad for him as there were no empty ones, so I waved him over and invited him to join me. He smiled, thanked me and sat down.

I told him my name and he said his name was Bob and that he was here alone for the weekend. We made some small talk as we had lunch. I found out he was a recent widower and he decided he wanted to try something different so he came here to see if he would like it. He also told me he was a tech expert and worked from home. I told him I was here often with my husband and that I just moved here. I guessed that he must have been in his 40's or early 50's and wasn't bad to look at.

As we finished lunch, I asked him if he would like me to show him around and he said he would and thanked me.

I took him on the trails and showed him the sights and where things were. We talked along the way. As we were walking I noticed his cock started to get erect. He noticed it too and put his towel in front of him so I wouldn't notice. I laughed and said, "Bob, that isn't necessary, really. It happens to most men. It doesn't bother me."

Be replied, "I'm sorry. I'm really embarrassed now."

"Don't be. I'm flattered." I said with a smile. My husband had that problem too. I kind of liked seeing it."

We both laughed and continued on our walk. As we continued, Bob said, "You said you have a son. It doesn't bother you that he sees you nude?"

"Oh heavens no. He has seen me and my husband nude since he was born. He grew up a nudist too."

"But now that he is older...."

"Look, every now and then he would get an erection in the house when he saw me but that's normal. I actually enjoyed seeing his erection. It made me feel like I was still desirable."

"Well, desirable you are. If I were your son I don't think I could survive seeing you naked all the time. I'd spend a lot of my time fantasizing about you."

"Well, I'm sure he did. What healthy boy wouldn't. But that is a part of growing up."

By now, it was time to get back home. He thanked me for the tour and conversation. Before we parted, I invited him to my house for dinner at 6:00 p.m. and he accepted. Then he went back to his cabin.

I got back to the house and took a shower and decided on what to make for dinner. As I was preparing dinner I got a tingle and smiled at the conversation Bob and I had. I liked the attention he gave me. He seemed like a really nice guy and I enjoyed his company.

Right on time the doorbell rang. I let Bob in and showed him the house. We had some wine and chatted before I served dinner. As we chatted, he said, "I want to thank you for today. I had a really nice time."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had a nice time too. I liked everything about it."

"Everything?"

"Yes...everything." As I said smiling.

We laughed and then sat down for dinner. We enjoyed the meal and wine and as we finished, I cleaned up as I told Bob to go out to the deck to relax.

I joined him and brought out more wine. We talked about a lot of things and we found out we had a lot in common and that he lived not too far from the resort. He said that he really liked the place and being nude. I told him he should become a member and he said, "After today with you, I think I will join."

"That would be terrific. You won't regret it."

I continued, "You know, if you become a member of the resort, you can stay as often as you like and get discounts and extra benefits as well."

"Ok. What are the extra benefits? He asked. He continued, "I'll become a member tomorrow and I'll make a reservation for next week too."

We had a great time before he left.

The next morning he came by and told me he joined but could not get a reservation for next week as the place was booked. I thought about it and said, "Look, why not stay here, at my place. I have an extra bedroom...up to you."

"You serious?"

"Yes. I won't bite..."

"Ok. Then I'll come up next week. Thanks."

The rest of the weekend was terrific. I found Bob to be a real nice guy. Hell, I even got wet thinking of him fucking me. After all, his semi hard cock looked impressive.

The week flew by and soon it was the weekend. I couldn't wait to see Bob in the flesh so to speak.

Around 9:00 a.m. the bell rang and I knew it was Bob. I met him at the door naked and I welcomed him in. We hugged and then I showed him to his room. As he was settling in, my phone rang. It was my son who told me he had the weekend free and he was coming down for the weekend.

When Bob came back in, I told him my son was coming down and he said he would find someplace else to say. I told him that wouldn't be necessary as my son could sleep with me. He seemed shocked and I told him it would be ok. He said if it was ok with me, he was fine with it.

By late morning my son arrived. I took him to my room and he quickly undressed. I introduced him to Bob and by now it was time for lunch. The three of us enjoyed our lunch and then my son wanted a tour so the three of headed out on the trail.

I walked in the middle of the men and after more than an hour, we decided to head back to my house. After we had a small snack my son wanted to go out on his own so he left and Bob and I just relaxed on the deck, sipping some wine.

"You know Lisa, your son is a very nice guy. You did a good job raising him."

"Thank you Bob. He turned out pretty good for sure. He is the spitting image of his dad in every way." I said laughing.

"Every way?"

"Actually, I think his cock is bigger than my husband's. If he wasn't my son, I'd fuck him in a heart beat." I laughed.

"I could understand that. Have you ever really thought of fucking him?"

"I hate to admit it, but yes, quite often, especially after my husband died."

"If you had the opportunity, would you fuck him?"

"To be honest, yes. Does that shock you?"

"No. If I were in your position, I would definitely fuck him."

We both laughed and had more wine. We continued chatting when I kinda blurted out, "Bob, Were you serious about you being ok with me fucking my son?"

"Yes, I was. You deserve to be happy and if that would make you happy, just do it."

He continued, "Can I tell you something that I never told anyone?"

"Sure."

"You didn't know my wife but she was something else when it came to sex. She loved sex so much so that she got me into swapping."

"You mean you guys were swingers?"

"Not real swingers but we would swap partners every now an then. It made her very happy so I went along with it."

"Wow, that's amazing. It's not every man who would do that for his wife."

"So, what do you think of me now?"

"I think that any man who would do that for his wife is an amazing guy. I really do."

"We are something else. A widow who fantasizes about her adult son and an old widower who swapped partners to satisfy his wife. We make some pair." As we both laughed.

It was now time for dinner. Danny called and said he was going to hang out with some friends he met and not to make dinner for him.

"Hey Bob, looks like it is just you and I tonight. Want to go to the restaurant for dinner?"

"To be honest, I'd just rather stay here and admire you."

I blushed and said, "That was sweet of you." I have plenty of wine and said, "Want to get drunk?"

"Ok, but I'm not responsible for anything that happens."

I laughed and replied, "I can handle that."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

As we say on the lounge on the deck, sipping our wine, I turned my face toward Bob and he suddenly kissed me. I pulled back for a second then returned his kiss as we caressed each other.

"You ok Lisa?"

"Yes, Bob."

We kissed some more as we felt each other up. My hand went down to his hardening cock and he just smiled. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. His cock felt so good in my mouth.

After a couple of minutes, he lifted me off the lounge and took me to my bed. We got on the bed and continued making love. It wasn't long before he had his cock deep inside me. God, it felt so good. I loved the feel of his cock going in and out of my cunt.

"This feels so good Bob. Don't stop."

He picked up the pace and my hips started bucking with every one of his thrusts. Soon I felt his cock pulsating in me and I knew he was cumming in me. It felt glorious.

As he was cumming in me, he hugged me and told me I was terrific. We kissed as his soft cock slipped out of me with his cum oozing out of my cunt.

We rested for awhile before we fucked again. It was late now and we were still fucking. I was on all fours with Bob fucking me from behind when I looked up and saw my son watching us. I jumped up and went to him. I kissed him and said to him, "Baby, I want you to join us."

"But mom..."

"Please Danny. I need you to make love to your mother, now."

I pulled Danny closer to my bed as Bob got up and sat In a chair and watched.

I kissed Danny hard, my tongue slipping in his mouth and he returned my kiss and soon we were in a lovers embrace. I felt his cock rising and we laid on the bed. In a matter of seconds I guided his hard cock into my cunt. He pushed it in and it filled my cunt. He wasted no time in fucking me.

"That's it Danny. Fuck me hard baby."

As soon as I said that he picked up the pace and was now ramming his cock into my cunt. I was in ecstasy.

"Yes baby. Don't stop. Fuck your mother..Fuck me...shoot your cum into your mother's cunt baby just like Bob did. Fill your mother cunt baby."

Then I felt an explosion in my cunt. I could feel his cock pulsating and I knew my son was filling my cunt. I hugged and squeezed him as he was still cumming in me. After quite awhile, he stopped cumming and we just held each other as his limp cock slipped out of my cum filled cunt. I kissed him deeply and told him he was terrific and thanked him for fucking me.

He got up and went to take a shower. Bob quickly replaced my son. He kissed me and told me I was amazing and was happy for me in realizing my dream of fucking my son.

Bob wasted no time in mounting me and we fucked. A short time later Danny appeared as Bob and I were fucking and softly said, "Hey mom, can I join you two?"

I looked at Bob who just smiled and I replied, "Sure Danny. I would like that."

So, that night I had a threesome with my son and my new lover. It was an experience and a night I will never forget.

The next morning we all showered and had breakfast. As I was cleaning up, Danny said he was going to the pool. I told him we would meet him there.

As I was cleaning up, Bob said, "Looks like you and your son are going to be ok. You got to live out your fantasy. I'm happy for you both."

After everything was cleaned up, Bob and I headed to the pool. On our walk over I said, "Bob, you helped me with my son and I'll never forget that. Now, let me do something for you."

"Lisa, you don't have to do anything. I'm glad I could help."

"Look, I owe you. So, I have decided, if you want to start swapping again, I'll join you if you want to."

"You would do that for me? If you are serious, I would like that."

"Ok. We can start by finding a couple we both like." As I gave him a great big smile.

We walked to the pool but Danny wasn't around. We found a couple of lounges and laid down.

It wasn't long before Charlie, an old friend from the resort stopped by. I introduced Charlie to Bob and I asked Charlie to sit down as I had to asks him a question.

"Charlie, you know everything that goes on here. I need to find a couple that swings. Can you help me?"

He smiled and replied, "I might know a couple or two that might be interested. What's in it for me?"

I smiled and answered, "Charlie, you find us a couple and I'll give you a blow job."

He smiled, got up and told us he will get back to me and then he left.

I looked at Bob who seemed shocked. He said, "You're funny. You will give him a blow job?"

""Sure. He won't last long. He'll cum in 20 seconds." As I laughed.

About an hour later, Charlie appeared. "I found two couples who would like to meet you. They are going to come by in a little while. Now when do I get my blow job?"

I smiled and got up and Charlie and I walked down one the trails. I found a spot that was secluded...got on my knees and got Charlie's cock in my mouth. I have his cock a few sucks and he spurted out some cum. He thanked me and we went back to the pool.

"He lasted about four sucks." I told Bob who laughed while shaking his head.

It was almost time for lunch and as we got up, a couple came over to us.

"Hi my name is Victor. Charlie told me what you are looking for. My wife and I might be able to help."

"Hi. I'm Lisa and this is Bob. Why don't we discuss it over lunch."

"Ok. I'll have my wife Veronica join us at the restaurant."

We got up and headed to the restaurant. When we got there, Victor pointed out his wife who already had a table in the corner.

We all introduced ourselves and sat down for lunch.

I started things off..."Did Charlie tell you what we are looking for?"

Victor replied, "Yes. Have you done this before?"

"I haven't but Bob has."

"We have a few times and we both enjoy it. Do you have any restrictions?"

"I can tell you that we don't like pain. We like the normal stuff. We are not shy either."

"I see. Ok. Let me set the stage. Full swap...Bob, you can cum in my wife...anal if it's ok with you...I video the get together...you get the original tape and we get a copy where we block out the faces...no one on ones...we do it all together...bi is a possibility...understand?"

I replied, "That sounds ok with us."

"When did you want to do this?"

"Is tonight a possibility?"

"That works for us. Come to our house at 8 tonight. The number of the house is 25."

He then gave us their telephone number. We finished lunch and left as I told them we will see them tonight.

After lunch Bob and I discussed the upcoming event.

"What did you think Bob?"

"They seemed pretty nice. His wife was hot looking."

"Yeah. I thought they were both nice."

"But you know Lisa, I appreciate what you want to do for me...I really do but, I want you for myself. So, let's pass and go enjoy each other. I love you too much to share you with anyone."

"I love you too," Giving him a big smile.

We kissed and we went back to my house, never giving swapping another thought."