Life Imitates Art Ch. 06

Story Info
He makes her stories come alive.
4.3k words
4.28
5k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas got up and turned for the door, sucking in a deep breath before walking through and out of sight. I took a moment to breathe in, mind reeling, and my limbs noncompliant after three orgasms. Of all of them, I was kind of glad it was Jeremy. He was gentle, and almost painfully shy with women.

He got his fair share, due to his good looks, but more often than not, they stepped all over him. Maybe the power shift would help him gain more confidence. I looked down at the fiery marks encircling my wrist and ankles, and traced them gently, wincing.

Chris was sweet, and seemed harmless. He had been single for a long time, as he never quite found a girl up to his standards. I wondered if this adventure would open his mind a little.

Looking at me, I certainly didn't seem the type to be tied and fucked by multiple men, drooling and begging for more. Mousy and somewhat plain, usually with my nose in a book. I idly wondered if Chris was going to go hunting through libraries for a new girlfriend.

The thought brought a lazy smile to my face, and I rolled over, slowly, cataloguing the various aches in my body. The bruise on my chest thumped, and I shivered at the memory of Matthew's teeth cutting into me.

That he would be so bold and aggressive in front of others spoke of a deep-seated hunger for me. I hoped I hadn't awoken any latent tendencies in him, and I sent out a wordless prayer for any girls that might end up with him. Bound, gagged, twisting away from his torment, screams muffled as his eyes crackled with demonic light above them, coaxing orgasms ruthlessly from broken bodies and broken spirits.

I shook the image from my head, and tried to ignore the clenching feeling in my stomach at the thought of being tied up in his grasp. I meandered around the room, clutching the dresser to keep me upright. I found the lube, a massive jar, almost completely full. It was rare that I would let Lucas do anything other than finger my asshole, so it was often shoved in the back of a drawer.

The first tracings of worry started to etch up my spine. I hadn't actually seen Jeremy's cock. Through his jeans, it felt massive, and I trembled at the thought of him brutally forcing his way into my tight asshole. My only consolation was his gentle nature.

That still didn't ease the thrum of worry pulsing through me as I rinsed myself off, carefully cleaning the cum from my face and pussy, wiping away my running makeup and reapplying it. I wanted to look good for the camera, after all. I hadn't mentioned a camera in my half-finished erotica. I wondered where Lucas got the idea. I used to enjoy playing with my pussy on camera for strangers, but I never told Lucas that.

I couldn't help the frisson of excitement that raced through me, imagining the scene. My mouth stretched in an obscene crimson O, eyes full of pain, even as I rutted back again Jeremy's thick cock, staring deep in the camera as I moaned throatily. I squared my shoulders, took a deep breath, and stepped out. As one, they all looked up at me, and I felt self-conscious all over again. I twisted my hands nervously, and stuttered out,

"Um... I'm ready. If you are?"

I couldn't help but dart my gaze over to Lucas. His eyebrows were raised, and I could almost hear his sardonic voice teasing me for my eagerness. Matthew looked antsy and annoyed, his fingers drumming on his khakis. Chris grinned with undisguised enthusiasm, phone already pointing at me. Jeremy stood, and I was reminded again how small I was next to him. Without my high heels, I came to his shoulder. His eyes were wide, with disbelief or nerves, I couldn't tell. He offered me his arm, ever the gentleman, and I looped mine through it, giggling nervously.

He walked me to the bed and we stopped, both flushing. The momentum was lost, and the awkwardness had caught up to us. Matthew rolled his eyes, stepped forward, and pushed me on the bed, hard.

"Let's move this along, huh? I want to get to the fun part again."

His biting tone contrasted with the growing bulge I could see in his pants. Apparently, he was looking forward to watching me gasp in agony as my asshole got slowly ripped apart. Bastard.

"Um..." Jeremy began, "I've never... Done this before. No girl has ever let me." Mustering up a bravado I didn't feel, I said,

"I'll teach you." He smiled helplessly at me while I reclined on the bed, shutting my eyes and stroking my pussy, trying to quell my nerves. I felt a shadow loom over me, and I opened my eyes to Chris, poring over me, his camera panning up and down my body as I fingered myself. If he posted this online, everyone would see me finger fucking myself, then teaching someone how to fuck my asshole.

My pussy clamped around my fingers at the thought, and I couldn't help the little moan that escaped my parted lips. The sound seemed to galvanise Jeremy, and I felt the bed sink under his weight as he clambered up with me.

"So... What do I do?" His words were rushed, his hands hovering over me, unsure.

"Finger my pussy. Get me dripping for you."

A heady feeling of power washed over me as he rushed to do exactly that, and I'm sure Chris caught my smug smile on video. His delicate fingers plucked skilfully at me, and his tongue flicked against my clit rhythmically. I let myself be led to the edge, then, reluctantly, I breathed out,

"Now play with my little asshole. Run your fingers around it while you lick my clit."

His fingers were warm and huge against my anus, and the nerve endings hummed as he ran his fingers lightly around, glazing my asshole with my arousal. His tongue never stopped in its ministrations, and my eyelids fluttered as I ground my face against him.

"Juuuust like that," I cooed. "Now lick your way down to my asshole. I want you to eat my ass like you eat my pussy."

He traced his tongue down, feather light, stopping only to plunge his tongue into my pussy, a small rebellion that made me gasp and thrust my hips against him. He lathed my asshole with his large tongue, and I felt my hairs stand on end at the feeling of his hot, wet tongue pressed against my most intimate hole. He was a natural, lapping at the crinkled edges of my asshole, one hand reaching up and rubbing circles around my clit.

His tongue matched his fingers unconsciously, and swirled circles around my asshole as it relaxed and unclenched.

"Yesssss." I hissed, hips rocking against him. "Now fuck my little asshole with your tongue." I commanded.

I had never been in charge in bed, and the feeling was like ambrosia, heady and delicious as he obeyed every order, head meekly ducked between my pale thighs, hands clamped on me reverently. His strong tongue wormed into me, pushing against my outer ring as he slurped enthusiastically.

I felt my asshole give against the invasion, and moaned loudly at the feeling of his tongue flicking wetly inside my ass. I could have spent all day with his tongue buried in my asshole, his fingers strumming my clit, and I told him so. He looked up at me, face gleaming with arousal and drool, grinning.

"Did I tell you to stop?" I asked archly, and his eyes widened, fixating on me, as though committing the moment to memory. A smile curled my lips as he dropped his head back to my anus and began sucking lightly, tongue flickering against my entrance, now opening greedily for him.

I pushed myself further against him, trying to coax his tongue back into me. I had never enjoyed anal, but I had never had such a willing and obedient partner to command as I pleased.

Diffidently, he pulled his fingers from my clit, and brought them down to my asshole again.

"Good. Now, I want you to take some lube. A lot of lube. Lube up those huge fingers, and put them in me. One. By. One."

I felt his warmth leave as he hastened to comply, and when he came back, his fingers were cold and slippery against me, and my pussy clenched at the sensation.

"Run your finger around my asshole. Just like that. Now push in just the tip. Circle the inside of my tight little asshole. Get it nice and slick for your huge cock."

Every instruction was followed to the letter, and I had all but forgotten the others in the room, though a quick glance showed them shifting uncomfortably with arousal. Chris had panned up to my face again, and so I blew a kiss at the camera, winking.

"You're doing such a good job, Jeremy. Every girl is going to beg you to fuck her ass if you do it just like that. Now push your finger in deeper. I want to feel your knuckle against my asshole." I squirmed as his thick finger sank into me, heavy and slick.

"Now spin your finger and fuck me with it. Slowly."

I breathed shakily at the sensation as he slowly sawed back and forth. There was no pain, which I marvelled at. Just a strange, full feeling that was bubbling up somewhere behind my stomach, sending goosebumps skittering across my skin.

"Okay Jeremy. Now I want you to lube up your fingers again. And I want you to push two fingers into my tight little hole. Stretch me out for you."

He worked his finger out of my sucking ass with some hesitation, then returned, slicking my hole again, easing first one, then a second finger into me. It burned at the invasion, and I flinched.

"Lick my pussy while you do it. I want to cum with your fingers in my ass."

He latched on to my clit like a drowning man, groaning against my skin as I bucked and writhed against him.

"F-Fuck me with your fi-fingers, gape my little a-asshole." I gasped out, clutching his head as he swallowed my pussy. His fingers tugged against my tight ring as he sawed in and out, scissoring them as he flicked my clit with his tongue.

He pulled his fingers apart, and spun them around inside my ass, tugging and stretching on it, lighting my nerve endings on fire.

"Th-Three. Gi-Give me three. Hurry."

I howled as a third finger worked into my ass, stretching me almost as far as Lucas's cock did, with no pain. My hips moved, unbidden, and I fucked myself against his fingers and tongue, moaning and writhing and panting like a slut for him. My thighs clamped around his face, and I used my heels to drag him deeper into me as I growled out my orgasm, biting down hard on my lip to stop the scream bubbling up in my throat.

He continued unabated, and I started to squirm with the overstimulation. I tried to speak, and nothing came out. My body was shaking, quivering, and still his tongue lashed against me, fingers pushing deeper and deeper as he fluttered them inside my newly stretched ass.

"S-Stop." I whispered, chest heaving with the effort. He either didn't hear, or was tired of listening, because he didn't pause for a moment, and my body rattled beneath him, aching with sensation. Quicker than I could stop him, his other hand wormed up to my pussy, and he plunged two fingers into my spasming cunt, without slowing the slam of his fingers in my asshole. That time I did scream, long and loud and primal, my body convulsing.

His tongue slowed, then stopped, and he slowly pulled his fingers from my pussy, though he left the ones in my ass. His eyes were bright and hard on me as I heaved in jagged breaths, shivering from the onslaught and the cold air against my overly sensitive cunt. I blinked drowsily at him.

My body felt sluggish, and completely liquid. My brain felt far away, like I was in the middle of an orgasm still, and the thought made my pussy throb, my asshole tightening against those hot fingers pressed deep into me. That's right, he was supposed to be fucking my ass.

I felt like a marionette with my strings cut, but I managed to turn myself over, pulling his fingers free from my ass as I did. I immediately missed the pressure and the sensation, and I whined at its loss, words escaping me. I could feel the cool air of the room on my gaping, overheated asshole, and I sucked in a breath, thrusting my hips back against him in a silent plea.

"Hey, look at me." Chris said, and I lazily tilted my head up to find him, obeying readily. "Look at those eyes. She's fucking out of it." I blinked up at him, lips partially opened.

"Holy shit, you put her in subspace, Jeremy." Lucas breathed, sounding put out and impressed simultaneously. My head pivoted to find Lucas, and I smiled at him, head drooping slightly. He stepped up and stroked my cheek, and I leaned into the touch like a cat, rubbing against him gratefully.

"I don't think she's going to be much help to you now, Jer. You're on your own."

"... Okay..."

He sounded diffident, but he pushed himself off the bed. I twisted my head around, missing the feeling of his warmth against me. I couldn't see him, but as his belt and jeans jangled down to the ground, I heard a muttered, "Holy shit."

Jeremy took his time, and I started to whine impatiently, ass thrusting back at nothing. Chris circled around me, fingers running through my dripping folds. I bucked and whimpered at the sensation, chasing after his fingers with my hips, rocking into him needily.

"She's fucking gone." He mumbled, and the fabric of his trousers ground against me. I rubbed against the friction, mouth agape, chasing only the sensations.

"Alright Jeremy, I kept her warmed up for you. Who wants to film her face while I film her ass getting stuffed?"

Lucas stepped up readily with a dark look at Matthew. He was standing in the corner, looking hungrily at me. My pussy fluttered as I thought of his awful, twisting fingers. I just needed something inside me. The bed sank again, and Jeremy was back. He rubbed more lube against my asshole, and I squirmed against his hand, urging his fingers inside me.

They popped in, briefly, rubbing more lube into me. I felt like a jelly donut, and I almost giggled, until I felt something push against my asshole. I felt my ass cheeks spread apart by the invader. It was like a baseball bat being carefully lined up with my little hole.

I nudged up against it, curious, and Jeremy moaned. He was the only one whose cock I hadn't seen, and I felt a thrill of fear shoot through me. However, I stayed still against him, not flinching away, fears too far away to penetrate through the muzziness of my brain.

He rocked into me with a hiss, and, despite myself, my eyes shot open, and I stared sightlessly at the camera in my face, every inch of my body focussed on the brutal heft of his cock.

The tip was just inside me, and already my asshole felt overstuffed. Three fingers was not enough preparation. Nothing could have prepared me for what was stuffing my guts. Lucas grabbed my chin, forcing my face up, to the camera.

I whimpered and shook, but Jeremy had waited patiently for far too long, and even his fear of hurting me couldn't stop him now. I gnawed my lip and tried to relax, but my asshole was clamping around him, trying to slow his assault. He was as gentle as one could be, when battering in an asshole, but my eyes bulged as he inched further in.

My asshole was a ring of fire, struggling against his massive cock, and it stretched further still, trying to clamp around the mushroom head. He leaned his full weight on me, and my legs began to buckle as he finally succeeded in pushing his cock head in me. The pain flared and subsided, and my asshole locked around him as I panted and whined, heedless of the cameras recording my struggle.

We stayed like that for a moment, and it was with foggy gratitude that I felt more lube dribbling on my asshole. His slippery fingers reached down to my pussy, and he drummed them against my clit. I moaned, long and low, and spasmed as his cock lurched inside me, throbbing with pent up need.

Not taking his fingers from my pussy, he bobbed his hips forward again, his cock dragging along my anal walls as he pushed in another quarter inch. It was almost torture. For a brief, wild moment, I considered pushing back against him, taking it all in so he would hurry up and cum, but, when I rocked back against him, taking another inch, I yelped, tears filling my eyes at the searing pain.

"Don't worry, baby, you still have a lot to go." Lucas whispered. He breathed out a laugh at the devastation on my face, as my tears began to drip down. Another nudge forward, pushing my whole body with the force as he struggled to fit his monstrous cock in my tiny little asshole. He paused.

Slowly, his cock began to pull back out of me. I knew what was coming, and yet, I still hoped silently that he was giving up. He wasn't. He stopped just as the tip of his cock began to work out of my asshole. Left his flared tip there, stretching my anus. Then plunged back into me, pushing another inch or so inside me. The tears came full force, and I dropped my head down to the pillow to squeal like a stuck pig. Lucas pulled me back up.

"I want to watch your face as someone else fucks your ass. Don't take your eyes off me."

I struggled to obey as my eyes swam with tears, and my whole body cried out for me to curl into a ball to ward off the pain.

Instead, I held still, counting seconds inside my head, thinking of anything but the next inch, and the one after that, and the one after that. He pulled back again, hips tensing in preparation for his next thrust.

I hiccuped and stared mournfully at the camera in my face. The pressure built like a storm cloud as his cock tunneled through my asshole, digging deeper into my guts.

He began to saw back and forth more quickly. Tiny, stabbing thrusts that left my anus clutching against him, my sphincter being pulled along as he pulled his cock out then pushed it back in. My tears dripped down my flushed cheeks as I moaned and whimpered. I looked over at Matthew, hoping for salvation, and he stared back, his eyes bright, his smile eerie as he watched the tears trickle down my face.

"I can't wait any more. I'm sorry." I heard Jeremy say, and the implications hit me just as his hands wrapped around my thighs, pulling me onto his cock as I shrieked. His hips pistoned shallowly against me as he pulled me back, and I felt his cock burrow deeper than anything had ever gone.

I knew I was drooling, could feel ropes of saliva ribboning down my face as I stared sightlessly at the camera, but I couldn't do anything save grunt and pant and cry. How quickly I had gone from human to animal. I couldn't even speak. After what felt like hours, his body pressed up against mine, warm and comforting, a strange contrast.

My stomach was cramping, my legs shaking, and my breath was coming in short little pants as I struggled to breathe with his cock reshaping my organs. I heard a happy sigh behind me.

"Hooooly shit." Jeremy whispered. "This is so fucking amazing. You're so fucking amazing. You took my whole cock. I can't believe I'm buried in your tight little ass."

I could feel his cock throbbing against my walls, and the sensation sent shivers up my spine. He held still for a while longer, savouring my asshole milking his cock, trying to expel the intruder. He began to pull back, and I shuddered in relief, only for him to slam back into me, hard. I saw stars.

There was nothing except for the burning of my asshole, the sweat streaking my face and body. I was alone in my pain. His fingers were still on my clit, but the sensation was like a drop of water against an inferno. Nothing could quench the liquid fire that was running through me, curling through the air with each panted breath.

He pulled back and forth, blunt nails digging into my hips as each thrust grew longer and faster, until he was fucking me in earnest, long, hard, full strokes that threw me forward with the force. I would have screamed, but my throat had locked up. I wasn't even sure if I was still breathing.

I could hear my hiccuping gasps over the slap of his skin against mine, but I felt no relief as the air rushed into me, faster and faster, like his cock did. He pulled his cock all the way out, and the relief came like a tidal wave, and disappeared just as quickly, when he jammed his cock back into me, freshly lubed to ease his passage.

12