Life in Cummington Pt. 02

Story Info
A new family move to a strange new town.
5.6k words
4.63
10.8k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright sunny day again, as Daniel humper came downstairs for breakfast.

With a big smile on his face, in his new home, in a new town, he felt good to be alive, especially after getting to know the neighbours rather intimately yesterday.

Yes, he was very much enjoying his fresh new start to his life, and after a spot of breakfast, Daniel then decided he needed to set up his office.

He obviously needed to get to work on setting up his own advertising company at some point, that's why he and his family had moved here, so, keenly he began unpacking and setting things up, while his wife and daughter, continued to unpack and sort the rest of the house.

After a couple of hours however, Daniel realised he was missing a lead for his computer, and despite his best efforts, he couldn't find it.

Then checking on line, he discovered he could pick one up from a computer shop, in the next town down the road, so not wanting to waste time, he grabbed his car keys, told his wife where he was going, and quickly left the house.

It was a half an hour drive to the next town and half an hour back, but once he had found the shop, and got what he needed, he drove home knowing he could continue with his day.

Arriving home a while later, he strolled into the house, and then straight into his office to finish setting things up, before finally everything was done.

It was almost lunchtime as Daniel sat back in his office chair and sighed happily that he was now all set up for starting work, and feeling a little hungry, he then got up and strolled out of his office towards the kitchen, to find out what was for lunch.

However, walking into the large clean white kitchen, Daniel couldn't see his wife anywhere which was a little odd, as she usually started cooking something around this time, so he called out to her, but, Victoria didn't reply back.

He then called out to her again, but still there was no reply, so he called to his daughter Molly instead, but she didn't reply either.

Daniel stood for a moment looking very confused, where on earth had both his wife and teenager daughter gone he thought, before he glanced over at the backdoor, and wondered if they were outside in the back garden.

So, he strolled over to the door, opened it, and stepped outside to see if they were out there.

Glancing around his large square flourishing back garden however, he couldn't see either of the women in his family, and soon began to wonder what had happened to them.

Daniel then heard a noise, a familiar groaning and moaning coming from next door, from his neighbours garden, and out of curiosity, he slowly stepped towards the fence, to see what his horny neighbours were up to that day.

Stepping up to the six foot plain wooden fence, Daniel peered over the top, and then stared in disbelief as he saw George and Hazel naked again, fondling... his naked wife.

Daniel could not believe his eyes as he saw the older grey haired man, knelt up on his little green garden bench, with his old hard cock slipping back and forth between Victoria's beautiful red lips, while he caressed her big hanging boobs.

Stunned beyond belief, Daniel watched as his chubby curly haired brunette wife, moved her lips up and down their neighbour's hard veiny length, and seemed quite happy, sucking on his meaty member.

Then he glanced down at Hazel, the neighbour's young hot blonde housekeeper, who was knelt between Victoria's pale thick thighs, licking her bald pink pussy, and could clearly hear her tongue lapping his wife's wet hole.

He never thought his wife would be into such a thing, like having a threesome with the neighbours, however, it seemed Victoria was into it, and happily sat on the bench between the two of them, enjoying all the attention she was getting.

Daniel then continued to watch in silence, as his wife bobbed her brunette head back and forth some more on George's big old cock, while Hazel remained with her mouth buried in his wife's pink moist cunt lips.

The next couple of minutes quickly passed, as the three of them happily enjoyed each other, before George then pulled his dick from Victoria's wonderful mouth, and then stepped down onto his grass lawn.

He then suggested to his new neighbour that she sit back, and lift her legs up a little, and as Victoria did that, George stepped over Hazel, and moved keenly between the middle aged mother's open legs.

Daniel continued to stare in amazement, as his old grey haired neighbour then lined his big hard length up against his wife's lovely wet pussy, and still couldn't believe this was about to happen, but it was, and with a thrust, George slid into Victoria deep and firmly.

"Oh yeah!" groaned his wife in delight, as his neighbour's member filled her cunt.

As he sunk into her welcoming pussy, George then placed his hands on the back of her chubby legs, before he started to pump eagerly into her.

Victoria immediately moaned in pleasure again, as her neighbour began to fuck her with swift keen strokes, and as he did, Hazel then crawled in closer, and pushed her mouth into Victoria's arse.

"Oh, god!" exclaimed the middle aged woman loudly in excitement, as she felt Hazel tongue begin to lick her arse ring.

George then continued on, pumping his firm dick in and out of her lovely warm cunt, while Hazel tongued her rear, and Daniel still continued to watch in amazement, having never seen his loving wife behave like this before.

As he watched them fucking and moaning in joyful pleasure, he started to enjoy it too, and soon, Daniel had a large firm boner in his jeans, that was begging to be released.

However, before he could, another familiar voice called to him, and glancing to his left, in his neighbour's garden still, he saw Mellissa, George's wife, smiling back at him.

"Oh hey Daniel! I was wondering if we wold see you today?" she said cheerily.

"Yeah, I've been a little busy setting up my office." The younger man replied back, as he stared at his older neighbour.

Mellissa was holding her digital camera again, recording his wife being fucked by George and Hazel, and as she stood there, wearing just her brown leather sandals and round glasses, Daniel, for the first time, got to see her naked fit frame.

Mellissa certainly looked after herself despite her age, and had a very fit slim toned tanned body, with large C-cup enhanced boobs, and a perfectly bald pink pussy.

For a moment he happily looked her up and down, enjoying what he was seeing, before his older grey haired neighbour then said "So, I guess you were wrong about your wife, huh?"

"Yeah. I guess so." replied Daniel.

"Yeah. She was quite intrigued to join us, once we told her, you had already joined the club!" Mellissa then said with a mischievous grin.

"Oh, right." Daniel then muttered, realising he might be in trouble later, for not telling his loving wife before about what had happened the day before.

"Yes, she seemed quite willing to give it a go, after that! Anyway. Are you okay watching over there, or would you like to come over and join in the fun?" Mellissa then asked curiously.

Daniel smiled sheepishly back and replied "I'll be right over!" before Mellissa grinned happily.

With his hard dick trying to burst out of his jeans, Daniel keenly marched along the side of his house again, until he reached the end of his drive, turned around the fence post, and then marched swiftly up his neighbours short foot path to their front door.

Knocking excitedly on it, the front door quickly swung open, and Mellissa who was still naked, invited him in.

The middle aged man then stepped into the luxurious old cottage, before his neighbour closed the door, and then led him through to the back garden.

A few seconds later, they stepped out onto the stone patio, and Daniel instantly looked over at the others.

George was now no longer stood up between his wife's legs, leant over her, but was now sat down on the little green wooden bench, and Victoria was now sat on top of him, facing him, happily sliding up and down on his hard cock.

As she did that, Hazel had moved too, and was now stood on the bench over George, with her sweet little bald pussy stuffed into Victoria's face.

Daniel once again stared in amazement because he had never seen his wife licking another woman's pussy before, yet, she seemed happy to tongue Hazel's.

As he stood there watching this incredible sight, Mellissa stood beside him, and then said with a smile "She definitely is enjoying it, isn't she?"

"Uh huh!" replied Daniel, transfixed on his wife eating the young blondes pussy, while bouncing steadily up and down on their older neighbour.

Then after a moment, Mellissa asked "So, do you want to join in?"

Daniel eagerly replied "Oh yeah!" before he started to take off his clothes, and as he did, Mellissa picked up her camera again, off the garden table beside her.

Once her younger neighbour was naked, he eagerly stepped towards the others, and as he did, Mellissa began to record the action again.

The middle aged man keenly strolled towards Victoria, George and Hazel, with his hard cock leading the way, and as he approached them, Hazel saw him and smiled excitedly.

She then pulled her lovely bald mound from Victoria's eager mouth, and then moved out from between the two fucking couple, before stepping down off of the bench to meet Daniel.

As Daniel stepped up to her with an excited smile on his face, Hazel dropped to her knees on the recently trimmed lawn, and then took hold of his firm dick.

Without hesitation or a hello, Hazel slid Daniel's erect member straight into her waiting mouth, clamped her lips around it, and then started to suck on it.

Instantly, Daniel moaned in delight, as that hot young blonde began sucking on his cock, and as she did, Victoria glanced around to see what was going on.

She then saw her loving husband just a few feet from her, naked and having his big erection sucked on by Hazel, before she immediately blushed and smiled.

"Oh hey!" she said sheepishly.

"Hey to you too!" replied Daniel back with a smile, as Hazel continued to slide her lips up and down his length.

"So, you did this, and didn't tell me, huh?" Victoria then asked.

"Yeah, sorry! But you're okay with it now, right?" Daniel asked back.

Victoria rose and fell on George again, and with a happy sigh replied "Yeah, I think I can forgive you!"

They then both smiled again, before Victoria continued to bounce up and down on George's hard cock, while Hazel continued to suck Daniel's, and keenly, Mellissa recorded everything, as she moved around them, filming the whole thing.

Victoria then began to rise and fall on top of her older neighbour a little quicker, and then moaned in pleasure as she did, before Hazel gave Daniel's rigid member one more good long suck, and then pulled her sweet little mouth off of his cock.

Standing up, Hazel then moved back to the bench, before sitting back on it next to George and Victoria, and then opened her lovely tanned legs wide for Daniel.

Daniel only needed that sort of invitation, before he moved towards her keenly, crouched a little, placed his hard cock up against her waiting little pussy, and with a thrust, slid into her.

The young housekeeper instantly moaned in pleasure, as Daniel's firm dick sunk inside of her, before he leant over her hot naked body, placed his hands on the back of the bench, and then started to move in and out of her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my little pussy!" Hazel groaned eagerly, as Daniel did just that.

As the middle aged man started to fuck the hot younger woman, his wife was still keenly lifting and dropping onto a hard cock beside him, and pretty quickly both couples were moaning in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Victoria exclaimed happily, bouncing on Georges length some more.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" moaned Hazel in delight, as Daniel pumped his member into her.

Victoria continued to rise and fall on her older neighbour, while her husband happily continued to slide his cock in and out of Hazel's wet cunt, and keenly they kept fucking, while Mellissa moved around them, filming them some more.

"Are you enjoying it Victoria? Is George's cock big enough for you?" the older woman then asked cheerily.

Victoria glanced her way, and with a smile replied "Oh yes! Your husbands cock is just right!"

The old grey haired man then chuckled happily, before he moved his hands around onto Victoria's bare back, and then pulled her towards him a little, so she was leaning over him more, before he began driving his dick up into her.

"Oh, yeah!" Victoria then groaned loudly in pleasure, as she felt his rigid length pumping harder into her.

Keenly, George began fucking his new neighbour faster, and as he pounded up into her lovely wet cunt, she moaned even louder in delight.

Sliding rapidly in and out of her moist pink pussy, he fucked more vigorously, while next to him, Daniel was still happily pumping into Hazel's young wet cunt too.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh god, your cock feels so good in my little pussy! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!" Hazel then urged him.

Not to disappoint, Daniel picked up the pace, and started to drive his length quicker into her cunt, and as his rigid member sunk right into her, his balls began to smack against her little arse.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" cried Hazel excitedly, as Daniel fucked her harder.

Both couples were now fucking hard and relentlessly, and the garden filled with their excited sex noises, while Mellissa happily continued to film them.

A good couple of minutes soon passed as they fucked happily on that little green bench beside each other, until finally, George pushed his hard cock up into Victoria once more, and then came to a sudden stop with a happy sigh.

He had unfortunately, run out of steam at that point, he wasn't a young man anymore, so, as he relaxed a little and eased cock back some, Victoria began to ride him again, and happily slid her wet little hole, up and down his length again.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned happily in delight again, enjoying her neighbours older firm dick.

As that was happening, Daniel was still thrusting firmly into Hazel, and keenly pumped in and out of her, giving her the fucking she wanted.

As he fucked her furiously on that little bench, Hazel moaned and groaned in wonderful pleasure, until the young woman's eyes began to widen with excitement, her moans of pleasure became one long noise, and then as Daniel plunged into her again, she cried out "OH... FUCK YEAH!"

Hazel then came hard on his firm cock, twitching and bucking uncontrollably, with loud groans of pleasure that could probably be heard three houses away, while Daniel happily held his stiff length deep in her juicing cunt.

"Oh, god!" Hazel then moaned again, as she continued to cum.

Several incredible seconds passed quickly, as the young hot woman had a wonderful orgasm, and everyone watched excitedly as she did, until with a happy sigh, she finally stopped and relaxed.

As Hazel breathed heavily, recovering from her orgasm, Daniel leant in and kissed her for a moment, before he eased his cock out of her wet cunt, and stood up.

"Oh wonderful Daniel! Well done!" Mellissa then said happily, applauding his ability to make Hazel cum so well.

Daniel basked in his triumphant for a moment, enjoying the admiration, before his wife turned her head towards him, reached over with one of her small chubby hands, and took a hold of his hard erect wet cock.

Eagerly, she then pulled it towards her mouth a little, before, without hesitation, clamping her lips around it, and giving it a good suck.

Daniel moaned in pleasure again, as his beautiful brunette wife began sucking on his hard glistening dick, and she seemed eager than ever to taste his length, covered in Hazel's pussy juices.

While Victoria was sucking on her husband's firm member, and still rising and falling on George's cock too, Hazel got up off the bench, having just about recovered from her orgasm, and stepped towards Mellissa, offering to swap over.

The older lady happily handed her the digital camera, and once Hazel had it, Mellissa then keenly stepped towards the others, eager to join in, and as she did, she said cheerily "Room for a little one?"

The slim fit grey haired old lady, then quickly knelt down in front of Daniel, before Victoria sucked his cock once more, and then offered it to Mellissa.

Her horny neighbour eagerly took hold of Daniel's big firm dick, and then quickly sunk her mouth on it, and Daniel once again moaned in delight, as she started to suck him.

Her old thin wet lips slid keenly up and down his member, happily tasting every inch he had, and the younger man moaned in pleasure some more, as she did.

As Mellissa was keenly sucking Daniel's cock, George asked to change positions again, and the chubby middle aged mother quickly got up off of her older neighbour, before he then stood up too.

George then asked Victoria to kneel down on the garden bench, with her lovely plump white rear facing him, and keenly she did, before George moved up behind her, and placed his firm erect length, up against her wet pink pussy.

With a frim thrust, he then slid back inside of her, making brunette mother instantly moan in delight, before he placed his hands on her thick waist, and then began moving back and forth inside of her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Victoria instantly moaned in delight again, as her neighbour happily fucked her from behind.

As they started to fuck again, Mellissa gave Daniel's hard dick one more suck, and then pulled her mouth off of it, before she stood up, turned around, and moved to the bench too.

Kneeling down on it, beside Victoria, the older lady got into the same position as her younger neighbour, before Daniel moved up behind her.

He hadn't yet had the pleasure of fucking Mellissa, and was kind of keen to do so, so he placed his rigid member up against her bald tanned pussy, and then with a push, he slid his cock into her.

Mellissa moaned in joyful pleasure, as Daniel's firm dick filled her old moist cunt, and despite her age, she was in her early sixties, it felt pretty good.

He then held onto her slim toned waist, before he began thrusting in and out of her, and as soon as he did, Mellissa moaned excitedly again in delight.

"Oh yes! That's it! That's it! Fuck me Daniel! Fuck me! Oh yes, your cock is so big and lovely, just as Hazel told me it was!" she then said happily.

Her younger neighbour enjoyed hearing those words and happily continued to pump back and forth inside of her, and as he fucked his horny neighbour, his wife was happily getting fucked by their neighbour's husband too.

Both couples now eagerly fucked side by side, with both men thrusting in and out of each other's wife, while they moaned in wonderful pleasure, and as they did this, Hazel stepped around them with the camera, happily filming them.

"Say hello to everyone! The Humpers and the Nuttings, getting it on!" she then said cheerily.

George, Victoria, Daniel and Mellissa then looked up and smiled at the camera, and as they kept fucking, they started to chuckle a little too.

The next few minutes passed quickly again, as George happily slid his firm cock in out of Victoria's mature wet cunt, while Daniel did the same to Mellissa, and both women continued to moan and groan in pleasure, as they got fucked from behind.

After a good while of this neighbourly fucking however, George wanted to change position again, and pulling his hard dick from Victoria's lovely wet hole, he then got her to lay down on the bench.

The plump brunette, quickly rolled over onto her back, with her chubby pale legs hanging down over the end of the bench, before the older portly man moved back between her legs.

12