Life in the Show Lane

Story Info
Take a chance on an old and showing the way?
966 words
3.83
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gotta say out the gate; there's a lot of women flowing around my gym who range from rather cute to gorgeous. Some of them are on the scary side, like tigers waiting to pounce. Others? They come in all shapes and sizes, but... yeah. Most of Them are in their early twenties, maybe thirties. And unfortunately, I'm not.

And I'm not in very good shape, either. I look good for my age, but... once again, that 'age thing...' Well, I'm in really good shape for my age -- meaning early sixties. But twentysomething, I'm not. Lenny Kravitz if you know who I mean (hot bod, late fifties, washboard abs)... Not.

I finished off my workout each day with a trip to the jacuzzi located in the Swim area. A lot of time, there are too many who use that Jacuzzi who are not there to work out. They're there to use the jacuzzi. And too many of them look like they're homeless, somehow having obtained a membership through whatever health plan they have. When They are there, I don't feel like sharing the even highly chlorinated water with them. Who knows if they have 'diapers' on or not, and what's in them.

Today, I got lucky. There weren't the 'usual suspects' already there, and the little mini pool was empty. So I settled in for a nice after workout soak after having pushed myself too hard once again.

At one point, I looked up and saw somebody walking leisurely around the lap lanes close by. At first I couldn't tell whether it was an out of shape man, or whether it was indeed an equally out of shape woman. When she walked around the edge of the pool closest the jacuzzi though, I could sort of tell. The not very well underlined unencumbered tits kind of gave that away.

She was wearing a lite tan 'white people' colored bathing suit, that un-ironically was labeled with "Beverly Hills" in old stoke lettering across her altogether too 'generous' abdomen. No six pack abs there.

I watched as I was getting out of the jacuzzi as she strolled over to the shower to wash off before getting into either pool. She turned on the water, and began drenching herself, causing her not well backed swimming suit to grow rather transparent. Ok-kay. She was definitely showing, and in more ways than one.

Not only were her rather ample tits lolling from side to side as she stood there, but her nipples were going from non-existent to rather protrusive and erect. Oh, and looking down between her legs, I noticed something else that was showing. The crotch of her suit was only half way hiding her 'package,' and it had (at some point) slipped into her crack and was only covering one set of 'lips' to be found there, giving me a view (if I looked) of half of her slit winking at me.

I was on the point of saying something to the effect of 'Hey! Exhibitionist much?' But I didn't. I decided I didn't need for her to go screaming to the Staff that I was harassing her, so I let sleeping labia lie.

After a minute of looking in my general direction, she turned the water off and turned the corner to walk into the sauna room. After gathering my stuff, I started walking past the steam clouded glass there, only to see her sitting -- still half exposed -- sitting down. I was of half a mind to join her (and whoever else was in there), but I kept on walking.

--------------

Now, sometimes I see women who are obviously fishing for attention. Was this woman one of them? What if I had decided to take her up on her apparently on view 'offer?'

Then the other usual thought occurs to me... Do I even want someone so desperate as to walk around with half of crotch her lips just hanging out like that? Was this some lonely housewife looking for some quick nookie? Or was she some burly, black dude's girlfriend who would come home and looking to pound someone with, "What the fuck you doing with my bitch?"

And with the way she looked, did I even want to take a chance? On anything with her? Sometimes a "quick fuck" is anything but.

I could have taken my chance. Gone and put my stuff in a locker and gone back to the steam room to see if she was still there.

I could have taken her to her home (if it was close by), taken her inside and risked having the 'burly' option waiting for me.

But was I that desperate? Was I willing to take a chance on an 'option' on the potentially skanky side of town, just in order to get a quick 'fix' to my desperation? Was I getting that desperate once again?

Or should I take her home, take the chance that she's not really all that bad. Get her home and pull that bathing suit bottom completely to the side, and 'slice and dice' her twat. Make her glad that I took her home.

But then, what? Get yet another desperate woman that I'm 'hooked up' with, that may be more of a danger than a drudge. Get a Body to bumble with that I then regret if she starts to 'fall in love' with me cause I treat her nice?

Whatever. I don't take the chance. There are plenty of other women out there desperate for attention. Hopefully more than a few with decent looking bodies to rock and roll with.

I continued on into the locker room. Maybe I'll go and take a shower, and beat off quietly in there? God, I've got to get out more!