Life Is a Beach

Story Info
Sisters share their husbands in more ways than one.
4.2k words
4.32
23.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Tags: public sex, bisexual male, nudists, incest, swapping, brother in law, sister in law,

My wife Carol and I were down at our local nude beach, with her sister Liz, and Liz's husband Luke.

This had become a regular thing for the four of us. All through summer we would head down here on Saturday afternoon. Then afterwards head into town for dinner and a movie.

I don't even remember how we got started with this routine. I think if I remember correctly I suggested the beach to Carol and she was too shy to try it on our own, so she invited her sister.

I didn't mind the extra company, Liz is as hot as any sister in law could get.

Liz and Carol look very much alike, there is no doubting that they are sisters. At twenty three, Liz is the younger one, Carol is twenty six. Both are five foot six inches, slim, and both are endowed with D cup titties. They are both brunette with hazel eyes, although Carol always dyes her hair so it is sometimes hard to remember what her original shade was. Carol only waxes the edges of her pubic area for her bikini, but she keeps the rest neatly trimmed. I was stunned the first time we came down here. Liz keeps her pubic area totally bare. Unlike Carol, Liz also has very prominent, protruding, inner labia lips. The kind that are perfectly made for sucking on. I keep thinking to myself "Damn Luke, you are a lucky bastard."

Luke and I are also pretty similar to look at. I'm five foot ten, and Luke about five foot eleven. I weigh one hundred and eighty five, and I think Luke would probably go ten to twenty pounds heavier than me. In contrast to our wives, I keep my pubic area completely bare, while Luke leaves his natural. As far as cocks go, I've seen Luke with a hard on more than a few times, and he is about seven inches long, and almost two and a half inches wide. I'm almost eight inches long but not quite as thick as him.

We had been on the beach for about two hours when I felt the need to head to the toilets. We had a cooler full of beers with us and beer always seems to go straight through me.

I stood up and said, "I need to leak, back soon."

I headed up the beach to the toilet block which is located near the path that leads down from the car park to the beach. Once in the building, I headed straight to the urinal and let rip with a long steady stream. I had just finished and was squeezing out the last few drops when a hand and forearm was wrapped around my chest, and a second arm was pressed across the back of my neck, pressing my forehead against the cistern. The voice in my ear hissed, "You came in here to get yourself fucked, didn't you?"

"You want a man to shove his big cock into you and fill you with his cum, Don't you?"

Without waiting for a response he lined his cock up with my anus. I felt the head of it pushing against me. I clenched my anus shut tight to make it hard for him to penetrate me.

He had obviously lubed himself up before he came into the toilets because I couldn't stop him entering me. In one slow and steady push he drove his entire cock deep into my body. He didn't stop until his balls were pressed against mine, and his hips were pressed hard against my butt cheeks. "You like that, don't you?" he hissed, "Feels good to have a big, hard cock deep inside you, doesn't it?"

I couldn't say anything as the hand that had been pushing my head against the cistern had moved around to cover my mouth before he penetrated me. All I could do was moan into his hand.

He started to withdraw his cock until only the head was left inside me, then he again slid the entire length of his cock all the way into me. "Yes, you love it." he hissed, "I can tell from the way your sphincter keeps clenching around my cock each time I try to withdraw."

Again and again he would withdraw until only the head was inside me, then he would thrust himself forward until he was fully inside me again. With every stroke he was driving his cock over my prostate. I could do nothing to stop my cock from getting rock hard. I could do nothing to stop my cock from twitching and jerking every time his cock pressed against my P spot.

"I'm going to cum soon. Going to fill your bowels with a load of my cum." he hissed in my ear "You want my cum inside you, don't you?" he whispered "I want you to cum with me. Will you do that for me?"

I could only moan, as he started to increase the speed of his strokes. Every stroke was all the way in and all the way out, and every stroke pushed hard against my prostate. It was as if I was having a long, non-stop orgasm.

I couldn't help myself, I squealed into his hand as I started to ejaculate into the urinal in front of me. At the same time, I heard his guttural grunts as he pumped shot after shot of his cum deep inside me. He held me against him as his thrusts became less intense, as the last of his cum left his body, leaving him totally drained. Once his cock started to soften he eased it from my ravaged anus, as he removed his hand from across my mouth, he whispered, "God Damn, man, You are an amazing fuck, did you know that?"

I turned on him and hissed "For fucks sake Luke. What if somebody had come in here?"

He grinned at me, "I would have invited them to fuck you as well." he said.

He even sounded like he meant it. Although I don't believe for one second that he would be willing to share me with anybody else.

Luke and I had been fucking for about the last six months, but only when the girls were not around.

It all started on a weekend fishing trip. We had both been drinking, and when the time came for us to hit the sack we discovered that one of the sleeping bags had gotten covered in fuel from a leaking jerry can. We shared one sleeping bag that night, and with us both being a little drunk, and we were both horny, without our wives there to look after us. It works for us. We found out pretty much straight away that I can reach orgasm as a bottom, and Luke was happy as a top. We did try it once the other way, but neither of us found it satisfying, so we actually quit before either of us reached orgasm.

"Come on, we better get back before they come looking for us." Luke said.

As we walked back down the beach I could feel Luke's cum starting to trickle from my anus and dribble down the inside of my thigh. "I need to go for a swim before we rejoin the girls, I'm leaving a snail trail."

Luke laughed. He headed towards the girls while I headed towards the water.

When I got back to where Luke and the girls were sitting, Carol said to me, "What kept you? Luke said that you were gone so long because you both decided to stop for a fuck!!"

"Yeah, Luke thinks he's a funny bastard. I wouldn't fuck him if he was the last pussy left on earth."

We all laughed, Luke and I exchanged a wink.

......................................................................

After spending the afternoon at our local nudist beach we all went out to dinner. We found a really cozy little seafood restaurant not far from the beach, and selected an outdoor table that overlooked the ocean.

While we enjoyed a bottle of wine and a couple of excellent seafood baskets, we discussed plans to go see a movie after dinner. We came to the conclusion that there was not a single movie on that was worth watching.

"OK," I said, "Anybody got a good idea on what to do after we finish here?"

Liz said, "It's a beautiful night, we could just go back down to the beach."

"You're just hanging out to see me naked again." I said, laughing.

Liz grinned at me, "Apart from Luke, you are the sexiest man I know, and I love seeing you naked."

"LIZ." Carol said, rather abruptly "That is my husband you are drooling over!"

"It's OK Carol. You can drool over me to make it even." Luke said, spreading his arms wide towards my wife in a welcoming gesture.

Carol smiled at him, "Mmmmhh yummy, what are we waiting for, lets head for the beach."

I couldn't help laughing. I couldn't help wonder where this little party was going.

After all, we had never all flirted like this before. In fact I would not have believed that either Carol or Liz were capable of flirting. Carol and Liz linked arms and started skipping towards the beach.

Luke and I walked behind. I think we were both checking out both our wives butts at the same time.

Once back on the sand we all wasted no time getting our clothes back off. There were still quite a few people at this end of the beach as it was close to the car park, and also the restaurant and cafe strip. Luke suggested that we go for a walk along the beach to get us away from the crowd a bit.

We had walked several hundred yards along the beach when we decided to stop and rest.

We dropped our cooler, towels, and tote bags on the sand. I opened the cooler and pulled out a beer "Luke?"

"Hell Yeah." he grinned.

Carol said to Liz, "coming for a swim?"

Liz nodded, and linked arms with her sister as they headed towards the water.

Once the girls were out of earshot I turned to Luke "We stopped for a fuck?" I shot at him, "What were you thinking?"

"Actually I was thinking that if I gave them a plausible explanation, and you gave a different plausible explanation, we would both be fucked."

I had to nod in agreement, "Good point, and we both know how much you don't like getting fucked."

Luke grinned at me "Now who's the funny bastard."

When the girls came back up from the water Liz asked, "Anybody up for a game?"

"What did you have in mind?" asked Carol.

"How about Marco Polo?" asked Liz

"Don't you think that's a bit childish?" asked Luke

"When we're all naked? I don't think there will be anything childish about it." said Liz.

I raised an eyebrow, she had a point. "This could be fun." I said, "Carol?"

"As long as Liz doesn't start molesting me." my wife said, seriously.

Liz giggled, "It isn't you I plan to molest." she said, looking at both Luke, and me.

Luke reached down and picked up a long, thin, strand of seaweed which he broke into four different lengths. "Short straw is it." he said, as he placed the pieces in his hand with one end protruding. "and to make it interesting, we all blindfold together, not just the one who is it."

We each drew a strand of seaweed. Carol got the short strand.

"Any ideas on what we can use for blindfolds?" I asked.

Liz rummaged in her tote bag, she came out with her knickers and bra, "Carol, what do you think?" she asked.

Carol went to her tote and got her knickers and bra also. As I was standing closest to Liz, she took my arm and turned me towards her. She slipped her knickers over my head and down far enough to cover my eyes. I could smell the faint aroma of my sister in law's pussy. I'm sure my cock twitched.

I heard Carol say, "Luke, come here."

With me and Luke wearing the girls knickers as blindfolds, and them each wearing a bra as their blindfold, we were ready to begin.

Carol called, "Marco."

We all responded with "Polo."

"Sis, that is my butt." said Liz.

"You're it then." said Carol.

A little while later I felt a hand slide down my belly and grasp my cock. "You're it." said Liz

I started to hunt. I made contact with a thigh, slid my hand around, and found Luke's balls, which I gently grazed with my fingernails, "You're it."

A little while later I heard Carol gasp. I found out later that Luke had sunk two fingers into her pussy. Carol then found me, and kissed me hard, with tongue. Pulling away, she said, "You're it."

I then found Liz. One hand found her plump breast, the other found her bare pussy. I reached in and kissed her, "You're it." I said

"Can we up the ante?" asked Liz.

"Like how?" asked Carol

"Can I fuck the next man I catch?"

"Only if I can fuck the other one." my wife said.

"Don't we get a say in this?" I asked

"Of course you do." Liz said. "Say no, and the whole game stops immediately."

"Fair enough." I replied.

Liz called, "Marco."

we responded, "Polo."

Not long after that, Liz said, "Got you."

Luke said "Lucky me."

We all took off our blindfolds. I walked over to Carol and wrapped my arms around her.

"How do you feel about sex on the beach?" I asked her. "Or we can go home and do it like civilized people."

"Right here, and right now sounds good to me."

"Me too." I said, as I bent to kiss her. By the time we came up for air Luke had his face buried in Liz's beautiful bald snatch, eating her like a starving man. Liz was moaning with pleasure.

"Would you prefer to be fucking Liz?" Carol asked.

"NOPE, but I would be happy to fuck her if you let me."

"Would you let Luke have me?" Carol asked.

"If you want him." I replied, "Do you?"

Carol looked deep into my eyes, "Would we be ok afterwards if we did that."

"Yes, I would gladly share Luke with you." I said.

"Don't you mean share me with Luke?" Carol asked with a giggle.

I nodded, "That too."

"Luke, Any chance I could get some of what my sister is getting?" asked Carol, "Go show my sister how talented you are with your tongue." she said to me, gently pushing me in Liz's direction.

Luke and I traded places. As I knelt down between Liz's legs I looked at her pussy. It was already dripping nectar. There were beads of nectar on her inner and outer pussy lips, and her thighs were slick with nectar also. I went down on her and slurped up a big mouthful of her secretions, which I devoured and swallowed. Then I proceeded to lick and suck every inch of her pussy. Suckling her inner lips like they were the sweetest candy. Lapping up her nectar as fast as she could produce it. Every once in a while I would give her clit just a very gentle lick, causing her to buck her hips up into my face.

Then I would go back to eating her pussy lips, and probing as deep into her pussy as my tongue would allow. God, I wish I had an eight inch tongue. Slowly I built Liz up to her first orgasm. She started to moan non-stop and babble incoherent little words. When she started to buck her hips relentlessly up into my face I latched onto her clit, and sucked it into my mouth, rolling the nub round and round with my tongue while sucking the clitoral hood and the rest of the clit area into my mouth.

Liz had a screaming orgasm. I'm sure it would have been heard the length of the beach. She squirted nectar all over my face, and down my chest. Carol has only every squirted once or twice, and then only a little squirt. Liz was on a whole new level. I eased off her clit and went back to gently licking her labia for as long as she could stand it. Which was not for long. Gripping the sides of my face, she guided me up her body. "Fuck me, Fuck my pussy like you own it."

Liz grasped my cock in her hand and guided me to her opening. "Condom?" I managed to say.

She shook her head, "I've got an IUD fitted."

I buried my cock to the hilt inside my sister in law. She gasped with pleasure and wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me hard into herself. "Oh Fuck, That feels so good." She said, "I've wanted this for so long."

We fucked each other relentlessly, until we were both breathless and sweaty.

"I can't keep this up much longer." I said, "Do you want me to pull out."

"Don't you dare." She cried out, "I want you to pump every drop of your cum deep into my snatch."

"I want to pump it so deep that it will take a week to leak out of you!" I said

I pressed my cock to the hilt inside Liz, I probed till I felt her cervix. Then I pressed my cock firmly to her cervix and let go, I could feel pulse after pulse of my cum flooding her cervix. As I did, she had another huge orgasm. I could feel her vagina convulsing, milking every drop of cum out of me.

Wrapping her arms around my neck Liz whispered in my ear, "Thank you, that was awesome. It was worth the wait."

We looked across at Luke and Carol. Luke had Carol's legs up over his shoulders, and he was driving his cock into my wife as far as it would go. Carol was keening softly with each thrust. I knew she was close. The low keening sounds were always a sign of how close she was.

Her head started to roll from side to side, "Fuck me Luke, Fuck me hard and deep."

Luke started to drive his cock into Carol as fast and as deep as he was able. Carol was clawing at the sand under her and bucking her hips up to meet Luke's thrusts. Luke started to grunt in that way he always did as he was about to cum. The sound of him grunting triggered Carols orgasm. She bucked and squealed as he pumped into her. Luke was filling my wife with his cum. The two of them had an orgasm simultaneously.

.................................................

After we had all been for a swim to wash off all the cum and sweat, we packed up and headed back toward the car park. Liz linked her arm through mine, and started to walk. Carol and Luke did the same. I noticed that Liz and I were not making a bee line for the car park, but following a slightly circuitous route. Once out of earshot of Luke and Carol, Liz stopped and turned to me. "You need to be honest with Carol. My sister has a right to know."

I looked at Liz, "Know what?" I asked her.

"That Luke was telling the truth when he said you two had stopped for a fuck while you were at the toilets."

I looked at Liz with what I assume was a horrified expression. "But I, But we, But Luke."

"But nothing." Liz said firmly, "Luke and I don't have any secrets, and you and Carol shouldn't either. I know Luke is bi, and I also know his sex drive is much too high for just me to satisfy."

I was astonished to say the least. "You knew about Luke and me?" I asked, "Right from the start?"

Liz nodded, "He told me about it as soon as you guys got back from that fishing trip."

"And you are OK with it?"

"Of course I am. My brother in law and my sister are the perfect partners for my husband. I know I can trust you two." Liz said, while looking deep into my eyes. "But you must tell Carol. Luke and I would be happy to be with you when you do it, not that you will need us. I know my sister, and Carol will understand."

"God, I hope you are right." I said, "I couldn't stand it if she left me."

"You idiot, My sister will never leave you, but she is going to be seriously pissed at you for keeping it a secret for six months."

I groaned. I knew Liz was right. I could not keep this a secret.

That night when Carol and I were settled into the lounge at home and having a last drink before bed I decided I needed to get it over with. "Honey, what did you think about the days events?" I asked

"Incredible. I always knew you were hot for Liz. I also knew she wanted you real bad, and seeing the two of you together I could see that you were both perfect together."

I asked, "Don't you think you and I are perfect together?"

"Yes, we are. I suppose that is why I love you so much."

"and what about you and Luke?" I asked, "was it as good as you expected?"

"It was. Luke is an incredible lover. Every bit as good as you, but in different ways." Carol said, Then she looked at me. "Are we going to keep on doing this? With Liz and Luke."

"Do you want to?" I asked

"Oh God, Yes. Seeing how good we all were together, I want us to always be together."

"It's now or never" I thought to myself. "Carol, did you know Luke was bisexual?"

Carol gave me a strange look. Almost as if something was dawning on her. "No, Liz always said his sex drive was too high for her to look after on her own, but she never said he was bi." Carol looked at me again." Does that matter?"

"Not to Liz." I said, "but it may matter to you."

"Why would it matter to me?" Carol asked

"Because it is me that Luke is fucking when he fucks another man!!!"

"Bullshit. Since when?"

"The past six months or so. When Luke and I went on that fishing trip up north."

"YOU FUCKING CHEATING CUNT." Carol screamed at me.

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers
12