Life is a Soap Opera Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

Gabe lost himself to the young woman in his arms. She felt so comfortable. He pressed a little harder, but she pulled away.

She took his hand and led him to the living room. They fell on to the couch. He sat back. Bailey half-turned to face him.

"Mama says you're going back to New York on Wednesday," she started.

"That's right," Gabe said, a twinge of regret in his voice.

"So you won't be around much this fall?"

"I'm afraid not," he winced. "They're writing several story arcs involving me. Rose said she had all sorts of ideas while I was out and they've been simmering for the last two years."

"Do you want to go back?" Bailey asked softly.

"Yes," he admitted after a second. "It felt good to be working again. I've basically been taking up space for the last year . . . since Mom died."

Bailey reached out to take his hand at the mention of his mother. "Where does that leave us?"

Gabriel looked away and shook his head. "I don't know. I wish . . . Every day, I wake up and pinch myself. I don't know why you seem interested in me."

"And I don't know what you see in me," Bailey said. She reached out and turned his face so he was looking at her.

"I see the most beautiful woman in the world," Gabe whispered.

All she could do was blush.

"So where does that leave us?" she asked again. Neither spoke for a long time. It was as if neither wanted to think about what would happen after the next Wednesday.

"What do you want out of us?" Gabe finally said.

Bailey took a deep breath. "Here's what I don't want: I don't want to jump into bed. I don't want to rush into anything. I don't want to get attached to you if you're going to move away or find someone else. What do you want out of us?"

"I really don't know, Bailey," he said. "This has all been kind of sudden for me. I can't believe that you find me interesting. I don't understand what you see in some guy who's thirty-five. But I don't think . . . I don't want to walk away from you . . . from us. Mom used to say that opportunity doesn't come around twice. And I don't want to think that I won't get another chance to have you in my life after I leave on Wednesday."

Her gaze softened and she smiled. She scooted over, so she was sitting right next to him. He leaned over and gave her a kiss.

Gabriel and Bailey sat on the couch well into the evening. They talked about themselves and asked about each other. They shared some of the hopes and dreams and fears.

He told her about his mother's sudden stroke and how he dropped everything to care for her. She talked about growing up in a small town with little hope of getting out.

They both realised that they had spent their entire lives through high school in the shadow of their older, more popular siblings. And they realised that they had more in common than they had thought.

In short, they had "the night". Losing track of time, Gabe and Bailey stayed up investing in each other and in their relationship. And not too much later, when they looked back, both realised that was when they fell in love.

***************

With a yawn, Bailey stretched, unconsciously pushing her chest out. She blushed when she saw the flash of desire in Gabe's eyes.

They had been up all night talking and both were getting tired. Left unspoken were the sleeping arrangements.

With a little bit of conspiratorial assistance from her mother, Bailey had managed to sneak away to spend the night with her "boyfriend". She and April had told their dad that they were going to Morgan's house—with the implication that they would be staying there all night—which was a fairly common occurrence. They did go to Morgan's; they just didn't stay there.

Morgan's mother was in on the scheme and Joanne had sworn her to secrecy. The other girl's father was working a double shift and wouldn't have noticed whether there were two or three or twelve extra girls staying over.

Truly, Bailey didn't know what she was doing there. Despite several dates, for all she knew, Gabe MacKenzie was a homicidal maniac or possessive psycho guy. She was relying purely on her instincts.

Any fears she may have had were washed away as they talked.

She realised that he was just a perplexed at her interest in him as she was about his interest in her. Bailey liked that he wasn't in a hurry to touch or paw at her. His hands didn't roam, even if his eyes did. He was the perfect gentleman. For someone who could have had anyone he desired—certainly anyone in their town—when Bailey was near him, she was the center of his attention.

When she was around Gabe, Bailey felt sexy. She felt desired. From the time when they were little, she always knew April was prettier. She was thin and athletic. As they got older, Bailey thought of herself as short and dumpy; April got all the good curves, she got the leftovers. Her parents loved them both, but she knew it would always be her sister who drew everyone's attention.

So it was to her great surprise that it was she, not April, whom the soap opera actor had noticed. It gave her fragile teenage ego a healthy boost. Here was a guy who was successful, famous and wealthy who seemed to see past her meek smile, tubby belly and wide hips. He was interested in her, not her boobs and definitely not her sister.

It only bothered her a little that there was seventeen years between them. It didn't seem to be an issue with her mom and even her dad seemed okay with the way her budding romance with Gabriel was progressing.

He just didn't need to know that she was spending the night alone with Gabe.

They got up from the couch and went back into the kitchen. She picked up her duffel bag.

"Do you want to pick out which room you want now?" he asked. "You'll get first dibs."

Bailey grinned. "April and I will probably share the big bedroom upstairs. After eighteen years, we'd feel funny without one another there. Besides, tonight I'm sleeping in your room."

"What?!?!? I thought you said—"

"I didn't say I was ready to give you my virginity yet," Bailey said with a wink. She wrapped her arms around Gabriel and nuzzled up against his neck. "But that night . . . when you were holding me . . . I miss that. I liked feeling you close to me. And I want that. Tonight."

"Okay." Gabe's voice was so low she almost didn't hear him.

He led her to his room. She took her bag into the bathroom and changed into a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt she had swiped the last time she stayed at Gabe's. Then she brushed her teeth and pulled her hair up with a scrunchy.

She went out into the bedroom and Gabriel was nowhere to be found. The television was on; so was a light on one of the nightstands. She climbed into the queen-sized bed, pulled the top sheet over her and waited.

A few minutes later, Gabe returned. He had changed into a t-shirt and a pair of workout shorts. Taking his turn in the bathroom, he climbed into bed next to Bailey and turned out the light.

He leaned over to kiss her goodnight and chuckled.

"What are you laughing about?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"Where did you get that shirt?"

"It was in the stack you brought us the other night. What's so funny?" She thrust out her chest behind the words "Huge Tracts of Land" written in a medieval script. Gabe snorted and politely ignored the nipples which were sticking out from behind the thin cotton. "I'm sure there's a boob joke in there somewhere."

"Oh, there is," Gabe stifled a laugh. "It's a Monty Python joke."

"A who joke?"

"Monty Python," he said, suddenly realising that she probably didn't know who they were. "British comedy group. Life of Brian. Holy Grail. Meaning of Life."

She only stared at him blankly.

"Remind me to take you to see Spamalot in New York sometime," he said.

"I'd love to," she said, a sultry look flashing across her face. "Where did you get the shirt?"

"It was in a gift bag at a science fiction/fantasy convention a few years ago," he said. "I was one of the featured guests. I had a recurring part on Babylon 5 and I got killed on Deep Space Nine and Xena. That makes me a somewhat regular on the sci-fi circuit."

"You get killed a lot," Bailey laughed. "I hope your life insurance is paid up."

"That's what character actors do," he reached over to tickle her. The two collapsed in a heap. His hands inadvertently brushed her breasts, sending a shiver throughout her body.

She cupped his face with her hands and pulled him to her. His strong arms enveloped her. Bailey pulled him on top of her, his weight pressing down.

They seemed to fall into the soft mattress. She felt light-headed at the intensity of their kiss.

He let up just long enough to hunt for the remote control and flip the TV off.

She could barely contain the delirious bliss she felt in Gabriel's arms. His hands brushed the hair out of her face. A little bit of moonlight shone through the blinds. Gabe's angular features seemed to have a soft blue glow.

Bailey felt so safe there with Gabriel. She truly felt like he was her guardian angel.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked quietly, seeking her permission before going any further.

Even before she said the words, she already knew the answer. "If I said, 'Hold me', what would you do?"

"I'd pull you close and never let you go."

"And if I said, 'Anything you want', what would you do?"

His answer made her heart race. "I'd undress you . . . kiss every inch of your body . . . And then make love to you until neither of us could move."

"I like the sound of that," Bailey purred. For just a second, she wondered if she would give in to her desires. It took every ounce of willpower she could muster not to beg Gabriel to take her right there. "Sit back."

Obediently, Gabe rolled on to his back. Bailey pushed the sheets out of the way and straddled him. She could feel the length of Gabe's cock beneath her. It was as hard as a rock. An electric jolt started from between her legs and ran down her toes and up her spine.

She leaned over and kissed him. Forcefully this time. She surrendered to his grasp, allowing herself to fall into his embrace.

Unlike their earlier gentle kisses, this time their teeth knocked together. He sucked on her tongue. She bit his lip hungrily.

Their breathing became rapid. She could feel the heart pounding in his chest.

Gabe's hands ran through her hair. Her fingertips ran the length of his neck and shoulders.

Bailey sat back and in the dim light she could see his eyes seething with lust.

She sat back, feeling Gabe's hard cock so close to her virgin pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined herself sitting there with nothing between them. She thought about impaling herself on him. Taking him inside her. Riding him until he made her cum, then feeling his semen shooting off inside her.

Without opening her eyes, she took Gabe's hands in hers. She stuck out her bra-less chest and whispered, "Touch them."

A squeal of delight escaped her lips as Gabriel gently cupped her breasts. He felt so gentle—grateful even—holding them in his hands.

So unlike the drunken gropes of teenage boys who thought they could cop a quick feel off the fat girl.

All she could do was moan as he squeezed her gently. The space between her legs instantly became slick. Her nipples crinkled up and she cried out when he rolled them between his fingers.

"That feels so good," she gasped.

"Oh, god, Bailey—"

"That's it, Gabe . . . Pinch them . . . Oh, yes!"

Bailey had to bite her lip to keep herself from screaming with pleasure.

Gabriel's touch was firm, yet gentle. His hands were strong. His movements smooth.

He kneaded her breasts. With each pass a wave of bliss rushed through her body. She looked down at him.

His eyes were hooded over with a desire that surely matched her own. Almost instinctively, she began to grind her hips in time with the rhythm of his hands.

They both moaned, a little louder this time. She leaned over and their lips met.

A dizzy spell came over her and a jolt of pleasure shot through her body.

Bailey collapsed to the side, her legs twitching a little bit. The mini-orgasm left her shaking . . . in the good way.

Gabe's hands never left her breasts. He cupped them as he kissed her.

She gave him a loving smile, which he eagerly returned.

"I want you to do something for me," she said, her voice sultry.

"Anything," Gabe breathed.

"Take off your shorts," Bailey whispered. "I want to see you."

Laying back in the pillows, she watched Gabe lift his hips and push his shorts and boxer briefs down. She stared admiringly at his body. While he wasn't chiseled beefcake, he was a very handsome man who spent an ample amount of time working out. He was built more like a distance runner or soccer player than a body builder. She guessed it was all part of staying in shape to be on TV.

At the sight of his erect cock, Bailey's mouth began to water. Her pussy flooded with anticipation.

"Touch yourself," she said softly. Without question, Gabe began to stroke the length of his cock, slowly at first.

I need to cum before I rape him, Bailey thought to herself. And from the looks of it, he probably needed a release himself or she was going to wake up the next morning and not be a virgin any more.

Unconsciously, her hand went inside the elastic band of her shorts and between her legs. Sure enough, she was soaked. The cotton of her boxers was wet, as were her labia.

"Gabe . . . I want you to see this," she closed her eyes and began to tease her swollen clit. "I've done this every night since prom."

"Oh my god, Bailey," his moan matched hers.

Her eyes went to his hand, which was drawn into a tight fist around his cock. The head of his cock stuck out as he stroked up and down.

"I think about you making love to me," she continued, her hand moving a little faster. "I want you to . . . sometimes, I want you to have me long and slow . . ."

Gabe's eyes met hers.

". . . And sometimes . . . I want you to fuck the shit out of me," she gasped. "Would you do that, Gabe?"

"Yes, Bailey," he groaned. "I'll do anything you want. I just need to be with you."

"Do you do this? Do you touch yourself and think about me?"

"I do," he admitted. "I think things about you I shouldn't."

"Like what?" she asked. Her toes began to tingle again.

"You're going to think less of me if I tell you," he said softly.

"No, I won't," Bailey said, knowing that her thoughts about him were probably equally impure.

"I want you to take my cock in your mouth," Gabe said, unable to contain his libidinous fantasies any more. "I want to fuck you on my kitchen table and in the hot tub. I want to bend you over the side of the bed fuck your brains out . . . I want to eat your pussy all night long . . . Oh, Bailey!"

Her free hand went to one of her breasts. She entered herself with two fingers, imagining it was Gabe's beautiful cock.

"Gabe . . . don't . . . don't cum yet," she said desperately. She reached out for his free hand and brought it to her other covered tit.

With one hand rubbing her pussy, the other on her breast and Gabe pinching her nipple, Bailey was close.

She cried out. Her heart pounded. She bucked her hips against her hand. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Gabe's hand moving a little faster, stroking his tumescent sex.

Oh, how she wanted that cock! In her mouth. Between her tits. In her pussy.

But now wasn't the time. Now was her time.

"Harder," she gasped.

Starting between her legs, Bailey's body seemed to explode with pleasure. Her pussy flooded around her fingers.

Her clit tingled. Her scream was stifled only by Gabe's lips pressing against hers.

The pair rode out her orgasm. She sobbed with pleasure, her entire body shaking. He was so close, yet he didn't force himself on her. In that instant, she knew she could trust Gabriel MacKenzie with her life. That he would never abuse or take advantage of her.

She cuddled up to him, her hand still massaging her pussy, coming down slowly.

Gabe pulled her close. Her breasts were mashed flat against his chest. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass.

His hand still stroked his cock. Her eyes were half-closed, but in her tunnel vision, all she saw was Gabe touching himself.

The rhythm of his strokes was hypnotic.

"Cum for me," she whispered and he seemed eager to comply.

Her fingernails raked his chest. She wanted to reach down and touch him. To feel his erect sex, but she was too timid. This time.

Gabriel continued without her.

"Do you do this every night?" she asked. He nodded enthusiastically. "Do you think about me? Like I think about you?"

He needed no coaxing. Gabe seemed to be holding his breath. As his orgasm approached, he began thrusting upwards with his hips.

His jaw was set, his teeth gritted.

"Oh, god, Bailey . . . I'm going to . . . I'm cum . . . I'm cumming!"

Surprising herself as well as her lover, Bailey reached down and cupped his balls. She felt them contract. The head of his cock flared and shot out several jets of warm semen.

The first drops landed on his stomach and hips. He milked out a few more. His breathing was erratic.

Bailey stared in amazement at Gabriel laying there, his hand still wrapped around his cock.

Some of his cum was on her wrist. Impulsively, she sucked it into her mouth. Her first taste of her lover. It wasn't anything like she expected and she found herself wishing there was more for her.

Gabe moaned, unable to speak, but knowing full well what she was doing.

The two lay there for a long time. Bailey devoured Gabriel with her eyes. His cock, even as it softened, seemed so magnificent. Gradually, their breathing became regular.

He pulled his shorts on. It was probably a safe thing to do else Bailey might have been tempted to take him right then.

She pulled the sheet and comforter over them, then fell into the crook of his arm. She rested her head against his shoulder. The sound of his heartbeat was comforting.

With their bodies intertwined, Bailey and Gabriel fell asleep. Wanting nothing. The edge was taken off their desire. Their lust temporarily sated.

Safe and secure in her lover's embrace, Bailey dozed off, unsure if life could possibly get any better.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers