Life Needs Some Crazy Pt. 01

Story Info
Fun needs some push with a dash of thrill to make it spicy.
6.5k words
4.71
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life Needs Some Crazy - Pt 1

This is my first time writing a series. It traces the adventure of a shy boy and an adventurous girl. I hope I do justice to the characters and to the readers. Enjoy

There was something about business conferences that was so boring. It was the same, stale, old-rot topics of how to make more money. Efficiency was all everyone cared about. No one talked about innovating and experimenting with ideas. I could not believe that I was actually stuck in one, for a weekend no less. Again, it was more efficient if people learned during non-working hours. It helped the companies whip more work out of them. And here I was, with a presentation and discussion on ways to reduce work stress and create better working environments.

I was almost sure - I was set up for failure. There had to be a topic in the middle of all the money-crazed ones to break the monotonous feeling. I was dreading to even start, as I was going to follow what was the most important panel discussion on rate changes by the federal bank in the upcoming financial year. People usually went and ate after that. I kicked myself up and started to brush up on my key points. I was, all the while, thinking of making it somewhat interesting, but that went farther and farther away, as the day progressed.

I sat through the first few speeches, opening up the event, thinking of what kind of crowd was present. It always helped to feel the crowd and plan accordingly. As it turned out, there were far more people who were bored of so many money talks than usual. There was a group of reporters ready to pounce on the speakers, and that kept things interesting. The press was a new addition this year, to get more coverage of the event and attract outsiders. It was not going to be telecast, but coverage on local papers was good for business.

"How do you justify running a good business for the community when you have the highest attrition rate of all the businesses in this zone?"

"Aren't the increases in salary only the result of an increase in product costs? Is it not basically costing buyers more to keep employees, rather than innovation in making products better?"

"How much has been spent on R and D over the last quarter?"

"What proposals have you lined up for the government to make business easier for new companies?"

That journalist was making my life easier. She was firing on all cylinders. Top executives were struggling to counter her barrage, as she followed up with more as soon as she had them on the ropes. Things got really heated, and one company executive even referred to my presentation, as to where there were some answers to her questions.

It really set my presentation up when everyone was expecting me to silence her. It went on much better when many executives applauded for a while, after all the slides were done. I opened up to the audience for questions, and was bracing myself for the barrage. But most of the questions came from the executives trying to look good by being interested in the topic. I knew they were not giving a rat's ass about any of the initiatives I had proposed. It was almost insulting, to be used to look good, just for the sake of it. The journalist who was mainly leading the charge of questions was silent, and just scribbled on her notepad.

I got off easy with some minor questions, and none from that firebrand journalist. I thanked my stars and got off the stage to a loud cheer. I guess they thought I silenced that girl who embarrassed so many. I knew there was something else to it, but I didn't care.

I was offered so many drinks back in the hotel, where almost all of us were put up. Some female executives, who had come to blow off some steam, even sent me their phone numbers. I checked out some of them. Most of them were cougars looking to score a young guy. I did not want to be one of their prey. I had a good time with some good folks and girls. Some journalists also came over and I appreciated it. All in all, it was a good night and I wanted to turn in, before I got wasted. I was all for fun, but never went overboard. I got a text from an unknown number saying, 'good job,' and a heart symbol.

I walked back up to my room and texted who it was, but didn't get any reply. I knew I had done a decent job, but people really got carried away in the moment. It was more like journalists set up the show by making others look bad. It was over anyway. It was time to get tucked in and go to bed.

I showered to take the edge off all the drinks I had, and was in my towel when I heard a knock on my door. I had no room-service order pending, and thought it was just to sign off on some hotel documentation.

I turned red in embarrassment, seeing a girl with two glasses and a bottle of champagne in her hands, standing there with a smile. She was very pretty, with bright, round eyes, a slightly chubby nose, and a luscious lower lip that would spill honey if bit hard. She had a dimple on her cheeks that made her look really cute. She was short, but had a great rack and a slim figure. She wore a tight, form-hugging party gown that went down to her knees.

"May I come in?"

"Umm...I am in a towel, and I am alone, and I don't know you, and it is late, and..."

"God, you look cuter when you struggle to find words and have a towel around you."

"I am sorry, but I don't know what to say, and what to do, and..."

"Samantha. You can call me Sam. May I come in?"

She walked in with that, and I closed the door behind her, rushing back inside. She sat on the bed, legs crossed and still smiling, looking at me all embraced embarrassed. It then hit me that it was the same girl, who was firing all those really tough questions in the morning. She looked nothing like this from a distance and under all the lights in the convention hall. She looked really hot.

"I am sorry. I think there has been some mistake. I don't think you are supposed to be here."

"I am exactly where I want to be, Josh. I wanted to meet you and give you a drink."

"But why? How did you know my room number? Did you text me? How did you get my number?"

She giggled and got up to place the glasses on the table, and poured the champagne into both. She handed me one and held out the other. She touched my glass and emptied the champagne in her glass.

"I loved your presentation today, Josh. You made really good points and I hope everyone actually takes it up, rather than being pretentious snobs."

"Thanks. I will drink to that. But may I please wear some clothes first?"

"Sure do. I am not in the way."

"Would you please excuse me? I feel awkward being naked around you."

"Why?"

I really didn't have an answer. I just was shy by nature and felt uncomfortable around girls. It was just who I was. But the drinks in the evening had made me a little bolder. I drank my full glass empty too, and extended for another round.

"That's like a good boy. Cheers!"

"You set me up for a good show. You were asking really pressing questions. You were on fire."

"I was doing my job."

"You were the only one who was being good at it, though."

"Wow, Josh! Are you flirting with me?"

"God no, why would you think that?"

"You praise me, and you've been sporting a hard-on since the time I walked in. What else is a girl to think?"

She had a cunning smile on her lips, and it looked even more tempting now. I had not realized the hard-on at all. It must have been since I saw her cleavage when she entered my room. I was too dumbstruck to realize it, and now I could feel my penis throbbing hard. It was so clearly evident now. I rushed to put on my track pants in a hurry.

"I kind of liked your friend sticking out. Why did you cover him up?"

Sam walked towards me, and laid a hand on my bare chest. I got goosebumps from her touch, standing frozen in my spot, and my cock fighting the pants now. Any closer and she would feel it on her belly. Her hair was at my chin and it smelled lovely, tingling my sensations even more.

"Samantha, I am not really sure why you are here, and it is starting to get really uncomfortable for me."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Are you married?"

"No."

"Then what's the problem? You are clearly not gay, as I can almost feel your cock ripping the threads of those track pants."

She traced her hands down to the top of my bulge, circling it and continuing down to my balls. It was madness how good it felt, but it was torture. I wanted to push her away, but I couldn't. I could barely talk. Pushing her away was way too far gone for me at this point. The pre-cum had started to flow, and the wetness was going to show soon. She had tilted her head up and was biting her juicy lower lip, slowly releasing it from her teeth.

"Samantha, please stop. I am not someone who plays well in this game. I really don't know what's going on. If you have come to honeytrap me on the instruction of some corporate, or you are doing this because of a dare."

She laughed out loud, and sat back on the side of the bed, looking amused. She was having some fun that I just did not understand.

"You are free to inspect me for any wires. Thoroughly check me. Every part of me."

Ending that line with a wink, she looked ravishing now, leaning back to give me a good look at her breasts. I could see deep down her dress. I so wanted to push her back and kiss her, but it was so wrong and confusing.

"Why don't you listen to your body and touch me, Josh? I am here playing with you and you still don't even want to touch me, or more?"

"Samantha, I am scared. I am not the guy who goes along with these things. I am just a plain-old, simple guy, who has not really done this kind of random hookup. And, to be honest, I would greatly appreciate it, if you could just explain and not torture me like this."

She had a good laugh at my outburst. She got up and filled our glasses again, and brought them to me. I took it, but didn't drink. She now looked like she was going to talk normally. That crazy look in her eyes had gone, and they looked even prettier now. God, she looked gorgeous.

"You look so cute, all scared and confused. I just wanted to get to know you better. I got your number from the bar, and thought of playing around with you. When I looked around, you were leaving, so I followed you up here. Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."

"That's a relief. Thanks for that."

With that, I eased out a bit and could talk and move normally in my room. She was a fun, casual, easygoing woman, who was very easy to get along with. We spoke for some time about college, jobs, and conferences; the situation was so much better. She occasionally slapped me on my shoulder, lingering her touches, and I took the same liberty, but not as much.

We had a few more glasses and it was almost twelve midnight by the time we realized we were down to the last couple of glasses. I so wanted to hold her, pull her close, kiss her, and feel her skin, but it was the drinks and my balls doing the thinking for me. No way was it ever possible for a dork like me to get a girl like her. She was smoking hot, and could really hold her drinks.

"Sam, why are you here spending time with me, rather than trying to get some cheesy titbits for your paper down at the bar? I am sure many would still be drinking, and I believe this is the time to get all the juicy information."

"To be honest, I am much more comfortable being here with you, letting my guard down and relaxing than working. And I don't really need people to be drunk to get what I want. I have my ways."

"Wow. What are they?"

"To start with, people usually babble the moment a girl walks into their room wearing something like this, offering things their minds can't imagine. Married, committed, gay, it doesn't matter. I get them to spill their beans."

"So this is what is happening with me then. I must be the easiest target you ever had!"

"No, no. I had nothing to ask. I wanted to know what kind of person you are. I have had enough lunatics approach me, and try and get way more than they should. I know how to deal with those. I may look small and petite, but I can handle myself."

"I am sure you do. By the way, you are scary when you are running your play."

"Scary...really??? Is that how I come off to you?"

She threw a pillow at me from the bed. I was sitting across near the glass windows, a good six to seven feet away. It came at quite a force on my face. I caught it and held it up to defend myself for the next throw, but she jumped away and came near me hitting me with another pillow.

"No, no, no. I didn't mean like that...Sam, please stop!"

"I run my finger on top of your hard-on, and you were scared all this time? You get turned on when you are scared?"

"Ha-ha. No, it came out wrong, please stop!"

I couldn't make her stop hitting me, so I dragged her closer. She sat in my lap, on a pillow between us. She was smiling, trying to free herself up, as I looked up. The warm, gentle lighting outside was gracefully kissing her skin. She looked drop-dead beautiful. Maybe it was all the drinks that I had had, but without much thought, I pulled her close and kissed her lower lip. I sucked it in, tasting her for the first time. Something I wanted to do all night, from the moment I saw her on my doorstep. She tasted of cherries and champagne--it was a heavenly delight. I just did not want to let go. I let go of her lips and pulled back, opening my eyes to see her still in shock, but thankfully, not angry.

"I am so sorry, Samantha. I just got carried away...it was maybe all the drinks we had, I just..."

She pulled me close, holding my head and pressing her lips to mine. I opened up to welcome her lips kissing me deeply. I could smell her perfume and her scent. It was intoxicating. She tasted unbelievable, as we kissed deeper. I removed the pillow between us, pulling her closer. She had her hands behind my head, pulling me in deeper. It was no longer just kissing. Our tongues were fighting to be inside each other. It was getting hurried and wet. I wanted to lick her lips, especially her lower lips, which were just so full and soft. It was like tasting a fruit that never got overripe. I licked the length of it and pulled it in for a nibble.

That made her jerk and break away. She looked at me with a mix of surprise and confusion. She slid off me and stood up. I followed up, coming to my senses of what had just happened over the last few minutes.

"I guess we are even, if I apologize for that now?"

"No, you don't have to. It was my fault. I didn't even ask you if you were with someone or not. I am so sorry."

"Idiot. I was asking if I have to apologize for breaking the kiss."

"What? No! I don't get it! What do you mean?"

"You look so cute when you are confused."

She had that crazy look in her eyes again. It was not over tonight.

"Josh, I don't usually do simple sex. I need a thrill. The adrenaline rush of doing something crazy. What I enjoy may be way out of your comfort zone, so if you feel weird you can back out."

"Sam, honestly, kissing a girl I just met is the extent of crazy I have done in my life."

"You are in for something more tonight then."

She went to my table and threw a T-shirt on me. As we waited for the lift, I was wondering if we were going to her room. I had no idea what I was getting into, but this was exciting. I wanted to be with her in any way she was willing to have me. My mind was running crazy, imagining how she would look naked, how her skin would taste, how her breasts would feel inside my mouth. We reached a floor, and she ran out, telling me to hold the door. She came back with no footwear and a purse in her hand. She had let her hair free, which came to her shoulder, bouncing as she ran into the lift. The perkiness made her even more beautiful. A joy to behold.

I wanted to push her up against the lift and have my way with her, but that was not who I was. Just thinking that was liberating and crazy. It was thrilling to think of doing something crazy like that. I was half expecting her to do that to me, stopping the lift midway. Only then, did I realize where we were going. We were heading up to the top. I caught Sam looking at me with a smile, wondering if I was figuring out what she was up to.

"Does it drive you mad, thinking what I would do with you?"

"As long as I am alive and well before going back, it's all okay with me."

"That opens up so many things in-between for us to do!"

"It does? Like what? I thought being alive was basic. What is that you have in mind, Sam?"

"I will keep you alive, relax."

She held my shoulder to come up on her toes to give me a kiss, just as we reached the top floor.

"Now, hope and pray we are alone."

"Sam, this reminds me of some horror movies. Where are you taking me?"

"Oh God, I should have blindfolded you. Shut up and follow me."

We went to the terrace, which was surprisingly open. The door was held open by a brick. Clearly, someone had come up and not left, or kept it open. Sam ran along and checked the terrace which was fairly big. I stood at the door and admired the beautiful city view from the forty-storey-tall building. It was magnificent. Lights all around like shining stars, car tail lights as small as ants, sounds of honking horns coming as if they were miles away, it was all just mesmerizing. There were a few lights on in the buildings around, but none could see us.

Sam came back with a smile on her face, kissing me, before leading me away from the door. We walked towards the parapet wall on one side.

"Josh, I am going to ask you something and I want you to think before you answer."

"Yeah, Sam, ask me. What is it?"

"We've known each other for hardly a few hours, and what I am expecting of you is crazy. If you have any doubts about this, then please, walk away."

"Sam, I am here with nothing in my mind. As I said, I want to go back alive. But I also want to be with you as long as I can. You are so much fun to be with, and I am not usually that fun guy. But please, do share with me what it is that we are doing up here."

"That's so sweet, Josh. I have also wanted to be with you as long as I can. So, you trust me?"

"Yes, Sam, I trust you."

She closed the distance between us, pulling me in for a kiss. I was about-half-a-foot taller, so she had to be on her toes, as she had her arms around my neck pulling me down. I held her waist, pressing her against my erect penis. She pushed in closer when she felt the hardness. It was a deep, passionate kiss, taking our time exploring our mouths, tasting each other. She was far more aggressive, pulling my tongue into her, as I gladly cooperated. She made moaning sounds, as she ground against my hip, rubbing my penis. I was so close to exploding and making a mess of my pants.

I lifted her up, holding her ass, pressing her breasts to my chest. She let out a long moan, as her breasts finally felt the relief of pleasure. I could feel her nipples against my chest. Her legs wrapped around me, pressing her pelvic region to my cock. It was a heavenly feeling, holding this gorgeous, smart woman, kissing me hard and making me cum on the terrace of a hotel. I started to twitch at my hips, searching for my relief and she felt my struggle.

She slid off me and stood eyes closed, still holding me around my neck. She licked the wetness around her lips, breathing hard.

"That was a good start."

"I was almost at my end, Sam."

"I know. That's why I stopped."

"What? Why?"

"We are not here to finish things so fast. Come with me."

She held my hand, taking me too close to the wall. I looked down and it was damn scary. I stepped away, looking at Sam. She had those crazy eyes again. I didn't understand and looked at her quizzically.

She held my shoulder, and slowly pushed me back to the wall. One push and that would be it. Someone like Samantha was also good enough to push a six-foot guy like me. The wall was four feet high, so leaning against it also was risky.

12