Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 10

Story Info
The Tenth chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
3.8k words
4.82
8.2k
12
0

Part 10 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 10: A Night to Remember

We arrived in the living room, and I hooked my phone up to her television with my phone. "I haven't watched this either. I gave the sissy bitch to go home and, at a minimum fuck himself for twenty minutes. I haven't looked at any other information. I did notice one thing, though." I turned to her with a smirk.

"What's that?" Crystal asked with an excited grin.

"Secret, Remember, though what I said." I continued with a smirk, and I started to finish setting it up on her TV. I grabbed the video off on my phone and started to play it. The Screen changed in front of us, and I sat down beside Crystal on the couch.

Without care, I wrapped my arm around Crystal as we sat together. Crystal moved closer, and I hit play on the video. The TV changed to a masculine room with neutral colors and some posters with scantily clad women. Many were in bikinis, and I thought that it was a boy's room. I shook my head as Jake came into the picture. I noticed a new detail as he pulled out the vibrator already free of the box.

The New detail brought more of my attention as he had lube ready that I never gave him. That meant he went out to get it or already owned some. I smirked in thought at both possibilities. Still, Jake went about it with resentment in his eyes. He turned to the Camera and stripped. He seemed to know that if he didn't do this right that I would punish him for it.

"Oh, Wow, He looks resentful." Crystal chuckled, "So you're forcefully feminizing this little sissy, I see."

I turned to her and raised an eyebrow, "Oh, Noticed that quickly?" I asked her.

"The resentment is obvious, but most Sissies only learn they are one after a little training." Crystal said, turning to the TV to watch. "Some become husbands for years thinking they are alpha males before bowing to their wives their entire lives. This guy is so readily accepting you telling him to send you a video I can only see him as closeted."

I started to look at Crystal in a different light under these words. She was clearly intrigued as Jake finished stripping. His muscles were on show as he no longer had any cloth to his name. Instead, there was a Cage surrounding his cock showing his sissy status to us. He turned around and pulled out the pink jeweled plug in his ass. It came out a little dirty with a small pop, but he placed it off to the side.

Jake's well-toned ass was in full view showing his ass off to us. He then started to lube up the Sissifier 3000 showing it to us as his caged cock twitched as if in anticipation. This lead Crystal to comment. "A little dirty, you need to teach your sissy proper cleaning rituals." Crystal was still smiling despite that as we watched Jake take a deep breath.

Jake used the lube liberally on his ass before he put the tip of the vibrator to his ass. He then took an even deeper breath before he pushed it past his rosebud and inside. The button on the end was pressed by Jake as the Sissifier was pushed inside, making the Sissifier jump to life. Jake let out a low yelp, and his hand retreated with the Sissifier in tow.

I chuckled at the short interaction Jake had with the Sissifier, as did Crystal. "How did you find this lucky little sissy?" She asked curiously.

I froze in spot, wondering how to answer this question. This was something I couldn't think of how to lie without explicitly lying, so I came up with something easy. "If you learn that, you might not look at me in the same light," I told her.

Crystal seemed surprised by my response and turned to look up into my eyes. She didn't say more and turned to watch the Sissy turn off the Sissifier. Jake then brought it back to his rosebud, poking it again before taking a deep breath. Soon it pushed pas and sunk into his awaiting rosebud. He pushed it deep, and we both heard his low moan as it delves deeper into him.

"Fuck, This is hot," Crystal said with a smile. I noticed her hand move from her lap to mine. My leg felt her touch as she stroked it as we watched Jake start to put the Sissifier deeper into himself slowly. His moan reverberated around the living room as Crystal used her free hand to turn up the volume. The surround sound made the sound of another set of vibrations, and the cute yelp from Jake echo in his room known to us. We both smirked, and my hand landed on her lap.

Soon my panties were invaded, and I stroked the inside of her thigh to tease her. We watched the screen as Jake; this time didn't turn off the Sissifier; instead, his yelp turned into a moan as he pushed it deeper inside himself. We watched as Jake slowly became more comfortable with the intrusion and started to pick up the pace while letting it go deeper inside himself.

It was easy to tell in the comfort of his own home Jake seemed to have forgotten to hate it. Jake started to rape his own hole with growing moans that resounded inside the living room. As he did so, Crystal's hand started to stroke my cock to make it harden in her hand. Soon she was slowly stroking the length to the sound of Jake's moans and the buzzing of the Sissifier inside the sissy.

Crystal watched with rapt attention as Jake began to speed up the movement of the Sissifier. My strokes on her thighs made her give out a soft moan of her own. I was teasing her, getting closer and closer to her core before slowly slipping away. This made her moan again as I left as we both listened to the moans of a sissy training himself. We both watched as his cage twitched and a clear liquid started to dribble out of the cage slowly. I grinned, and I was at full mast under the workings of Crystal's adept hand.

Both our attention was on the TV as Jake began to hurry it up with no thoughts of being videotaped. I grinned larger and let out a moan as Crystal teased the head of my cock with her playful fingers. Still, I teased her thighs, and as I neared, I found that her shorts started to become wet. I paid it no mind, slowly slipping closer, and felt Crystal shudder under my touch. Still, no matter how we teased each other, our eyes never strayed from the TV that now had Jake moaning much more loudly as he started to stimulate himself faster.

Then the words left his mouth that made me both surprised and happy, "Rape me, Harder!" He cried out. I bet he never even noticed as he was full-blown, moving the Sissifier as fast as he could with his hands. Crystal started to stroke me faster to match his pace as we watched the sissy on the TV dribble even more precum as we both heard him exclaim. Instead of clear liquid dripping out his cage, a white sticky substance slowly dribbled out. I looked at the timer on the video showing eighteen minutes.

This made me smirk, and Jake took out the Sissifier only to receive the bad news as he checked. My instructions were twenty minutes, and he made himself cum in eighteen. Jake looked at the phone for roughly twenty-five seconds before he turned back and was on his knees.

The reapplication of the lube was done much faster with less hesitation. Jake was determined to finish this task now and not receive the questionable punishment from his Mistress. The smile I had on my face grew as the Sissifier turned on with a purposeful press of his thumb as it entered back inside.

I spared a glance to see Crystal watching her face blushed, and her fingers moved faster on my cock. Without her realizing it, her hand was also snaking down into her shorts. This I put an immediate stop to as they reached the waistband. Crystal left her trance of watching the Sissy to look at me. I smirked as I looked down into her eyes, "Who said you could touch yourself while watching?" I asked her. "Only I can," I emphasized.

Crystal shuddered under my stare and turned back to the Sissy, who started to get back into the swing with the mixture of new precum and old ejaculate dripping from his cage as he started to thrust the Sissifier back into himself. I let a finger slip into Crystal's shorts as she watched and felt her body tremble under it.

Her body clearly wanted more activity as I felt her hand speed up on my cock. Crystal actively wanted to get me to jump her on this occasion which I was bound to do. The thing was that I disciplined myself and wanted to tease Crystal more before I made her cry into submission with my cock.

I moved my finger up as Jake started to cry out on the TV as I pushed my finger above her clit. I started to stroke just above it, slowly making her body shudder under the slow teasing. I felt her shudders and desperation grow as she stroked me harder. I moaned with the increased pace as we watched the sissy cry louder and louder as the increase of new precum and twitches from his caged cock increased.

Moans from three people started to mix as I continued to up the teasing around Crystal's pussy while she stroked me harder and faster. In the meantime, the sissy started to get even more into drilling his ass with the Sissifier until his moans started to become louder. The thrusts into his ass became harder, and finally, I heard him moan at a peak that I recognized, and more semen started to leak out of his cage. In the corner, I looked to see the timer of thirty-six minutes and forty-two seconds.

Crystal and I were not done teasing each other while Jake clearly blushing as he picked up his phone. The video ended, leaving Crystal and me in silence. This silence only happened for a moment before Crystal turned to me. The blush on her face and the look in her eyes spoke that I could do whatever I wanted to her at this moment.

"Get on your knees slut," I told her, making her leave her lust trance. Crystal's eyes lit up, and she dropped to her knees in front of me. Her hand tried to slip down, and my voice halted its progress. "I swear if that hand touches your pussy I will walk out of here," I told her, my tone frosty.

Crystal looked up in surprise at my serious face as I then maneuvered my cock to lightly slap her face, "Suck it," I told her. Crystal's hands landed on my lap in order to try not to masturbate, and I moaned as she started to suck on me with great suction on my cock. I moaned as she started to bob her head, and my voice cut in. "I will be staying the night. I will only leave when I am satisfied." I told her. Crystal looked up; her eyes shone with surprise and lust at my words.

Her blowjob grew in enthusiasm, and her hands joined the fun. I laid back and moaned as I received an amazing blowjob from Crystal. Soon I was nearing the edge, and for the first time ever, I blew my load to someone sucking me off. My moan filled the silent room, and I could hear the audible gulps as she swallowed my load. Her head and hands continuing to move as I finished my orgasm.

My head blanked for a moment as her suction increased, draining my urethra of the extra semen leftover before she removed her head with a pop. I looked down into her eyes, seeing Crystal's matching reaction. My cock remained hard, and I handed her a condom with simple words, "Your choice." I told her. Crystal froze, and I could see the hesitation before she opened up the condom and started to slide it onto me.

"God, my pussy is dripping in anticipation," Crystal said as she stood up. Her shorts dropped to the ground, and her t-shirt flew away, showing off her breasts as she was going commando. I stood, and I hovered above her now. Crystal looked up into my eyes, and I slowly started to strip in front of her.

Crystal then reached to try and help me, and I intercepted her hand again. "Sit on the couch, spread your slut legs and present your pussy whore. I am about to make you submit." I ordered her.

Crystal stood stunned for a moment before she followed my orders. Soon she was on the couch with her pussy presented to me with her knees by her ears. I slowly finished striping, and I could see the anticipation of the coming moments in her eyes. Crystal was desperate, and I finished with my skirt dropping to the floor.

I moved over to her with slow movements. I lined myself up, feeling nothing more than to dive into that pussy with all my strength. I held myself still, and I started to tease her pussy, feeling her tremble under the movements of my cock on her pussy. "Tell me what you want, Slut." I ordered her.

"I want your Cock!" She exclaimed.

"Where do you want it, Slut?" I asked her.

"I want it deep in my pussy. I want you wreaking my womb and opening its door for you to plunder!" She cried out.

This gave me pause, and my cock twitched in excitement. Still, I held myself back to get confirmation. "You sure, Slut?" I asked, my tone resolute, "There will be no backing out once I start tonight." I said.

Crystal looked into my eyes, "Fuck my womb into submission, Mistress!" Crystal cried out. Her begging burning the last bridge of her safety and my sanity. I pushed forward into her depths with wild abandon. Crystal cried out at my entrance with a Great "oooooOOOOOOHH!" Growing louder as I pushed deeper inside till I fell her wombs door ten inches deep. Instead of what I usually did stopping there, I pushed till I pressed on the door. Crystal's cry grew louder as I did so before I grabbed her knees and positioned myself.

My grin turned sadistic, and I knew I was going to enjoy the next part. I positioned myself for maximum penetration, and I started to exit and enter. Crystal's hands landed on my chest, pushing me back as I ignored her animal cries as I started to fuck her pussy with wild abandon. I knew tonight her pussy would forever change to my liking after this as I started to hit her wombs door pushing on it with every thrust. Her pussy spasmed in short answer, her cries no longer sounding human.

With each thrust, I hit the doors of her womb, making her cry out in ecstasy. I no longer cared as Crystal cried out and continued my assault on the door of her womb. I started to concentrate on my thrusts speeding up my assault on it. Crystal's cries turned even more animalistic as I did so.

Then I felt her spray on my stomach juices all over as I relentlessly assaulted her spasming pussy. Soon all control from her let go, and I felt her lose control of her bladder under my relentless assault. The pleasure assaulted my mind as I did so. Soon I was nearing my orgasm as I felt her spasm on my cock in another orgasm as Crystal sprayed me with more fluids.

Instead of slowing down, I somehow increased my pace to make her womb submit to me. Crystal's cries sounded like that of a dying animal as I pushed on her door. Crystal's pussy erupted on me again as I filled the condom inside her erupting with her as her pussy orgasmed again. Pleasure filled my mind as I continued to thrust as my orgasm continued.

I pulled out, sighing in pleasure, and removed the condom from her pussy when I finished. I tied it up and looked at the drooling woman in front of me. I reached down, grabbing another condom from my skirt pocket. I slipped it over my cock before I turned to the twitching woman. My eyes narrowed, and I decided on a new place. I went downstairs, grabbing a fresh box of condoms before I then came back to throw Crystal over my shoulder in a fireman's carry. I then tossed her onto her bed.

Crystal seemed to awake from the brutal fuck as she bounced onto her blankets. "Oh my god," She sighed, and I pushed her down onto the bed.

"Be careful what you wish for," I said, my smirk sadistic, "I am not stopping till I am satisfied tonight," I told her, my tone serious. I watched Crystal's body shudder, and I pushed inside her without prompting.

Her cries began anew as I started to fuck her sensitive pussy. It took seconds for her pussy to orgasm, and I was on my knees as she was on her side. I fucked that wet pussy hearing her cries of delight. Crystal's one leg over my shoulder as I used her leg to help me assault her wombs door even harder. Her cries probably awoke the neighbors with how loud she was being.

The only problem was I couldn't care less if they knew Crystal was enjoying my cock as I finally penetrated her Womb's door. My tip felt the second entry and her cries turned into screams of pain and pleasure as I pushed through. The second penetration was tight, and I groaned as I felt her spasm and squeeze on me. Still, I pushed before I let her take a small break by pulling out slowly.

Crystal's cries remained animalistic as I then thrust in, hitting her door, penetrating it, and pushing in slightly deeper. Her cries grew in volume, and I resumed a fast hard fuck with my mind being filled with the amazing pleasure of her pussy.

I entered deeper into her with each thrust, and Crystal started to enter and exit consciousness as I did so before I broke through and felt extra space. My cock then hit a new end as my balls landed on her slit. The sudden increase of pleasure as I entered balls deep for the first time, and it was glorious; I started to fuck the animal that was crying out under me.

Crystal's pussy spasmed and cried onto my stomach as I continued to fuck it into submission harder and harder. The second tight entrance started to welcome me, and I cried out myself as I shoved myself balls deep and released my load directly inside her womb. Crystal's animalistic cries echoed in the bedroom as I did so.

As I finished, I pulled out slowly and took out the condom that stayed inside. I looked down at the mess of a girlfriend I had under me. I tied the condom shut and tossed it to the side without care before slipping on another. I quickly thought of one thing and ran downstairs, giving Crystal a break before I came back and set an alarm to wake myself up in the morning.

Crystals body shuddered as I took her lips and reentered her body.

That night cries echoed into the early morning before I slept for a couple of hours with my girlfriend twitching in my arms. I sighed content as I did so with condoms littered on the floor around us. When my alarm blared in the morning, Crystal didn't even move as I got up and moved downstairs, gathering my things. When I got myself back in my dirty gym uniform, I went back upstairs and kissed her unconscious lips; a good day taking a selfie with her.

I smirked and headed out without my weights on. My body still felt tired from the small amount of sleep I had achieved, but I also felt satisfied from a night of bringing my girlfriend to tears of pleasure from constant pleasure. I knew when Crystal awoke; she would be assessing the damage to her body from the number of times I used her body.

Eventually, she fell unconscious and continued to enter and exit it throughout the night. I knew Crystal's pussy would tremble to the sight of my cock from now on. I quickly arrived home with this thought on my mind.

I moved downstairs and started to change. I probably smelled like sex and urine from my night with Crystal, but I could clean myself up at school like I usually did. I felt like a million dollars as I changed and grabbed a fresh uniform. I realized I had extra time, and so I started an excessive routine. I felt so good right now that every burpee, bench press, and squat with weight made me happier.

For the first time, I felt satisfied temporarily sexually. I always had problems with hard-ons in the morning. Still, I was ready for another round with the sissy when I got to school. This was another reason I didn't want to clean myself. I smirked as I started to drip with sweat. The sissy was going to enjoy the smell this morning, I thought with a tired mind.

Sweat dripped on the floor before I went upstairs. I raided the fridge finding a large portion of food covered for me to eat. My mouth watered, and I placed it in the microwave to heat up while I started to prepare some food for lunch. I was halfway through when the microwave beeped at me that the food was done. I let it cool off inside the microwave as I finished cooking my lunch before placing it in the container to take to school.

Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers
12