Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 19

Story Info
The 19th chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
6.1k words
4.8
5.9k
11
0

Part 19 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 19: Meeting Samantha

After an evening with Crystal watching Dragon ball, I got her to help me do some research. She really didn't mind, and I told her I would pay her back with something she wanted me to do to her. This seemed to get her on board, and she asked if she could store this favor so that she could purchase some things for it.

This was a surprise as I nodded. "Okay, But I need your measurements, Like your body measurements. I need to get the right size since it will be a custom order," Crystal said happily as she booted up her computer. On the Main desktop, some anime girl looked cheerful before Chrome took over the screen.

Then next hour or so, I was a mix of emotions as I learned that I had been wasting years that I could have been developing skill. I could play sports, and I thought I couldn't. The ease that Crystal found the information brought me even lower as I never even looked into these things. It was something I loved and had a passion for! Here I was never taking the time to learn about what stopped me from doing so.

Crystal noticed my face had fallen, "What's wrong?" Crystal asked, seeing my lousy mood.

I was angry, no disappointment in myself. The internet is an excellent resource of information, and this was something that I could have done myself within hours. I now learned late this Friday evening, just before it turned Saturday, that I had been ignoring my passions. I felt like someone kicked me in the stomach, and I felt physically pained learning this information.

Soon though, I accepted that I made a mistake. The initial pain disappeared, and a smile soon replaced my frown as Crystal looked at me more relieved now that I was no longer frowning so deeply. My smile turned to Joy as I realized that I could join sports. I could enjoy doing what I loved most, and I could even go to the Olympics.

It was like a weight I never knew existed lifted off of me. Without knowing, tears started to drip down my face, "Angela!" I heard turning my attention to Crystal, who seemed genuinely startled as I began to cry. "Are you okay?! Talk to me, please," Crystal said, her voice oddly hurried.

"I don't know how to feel," I told her truthfully, "I feel anger at my ignorance. I feel joy, though; I wanted to play sports competitively for so long I just don't understand what to do with my current feelings."

Crystal sighed in relief as I explained to her how I was feeling and just wrapped her arms around me. Tears continued to fall down my face as I dealt with turbulent emotions. I continued to stand with Crystal wrapping her arms around me, holding me tight. I didn't feel alone as she did so, and my tears dripped into her hair.

It was like something broke in me that I didn't know needing breaking since I never felt accepted. This research showed that I could pursue my dreams of being competitive. My lack of knowledge was all that kept me back from pursuing them.

The tears suddenly stopped, and I hardened myself never to remain ignorant on something I loved ever again. My arms wrapped around my Girlfriend, who quickly cured me of my ignorance. I held her tightly, and she snuggled into me. I held her in my arms, feeling the companionship before simple words fell out of my mouth expressing all my feelings, "Thank you," I said.

Crystal looked up and saw me with an odd light in her eyes. "No problem, It seems to mean a lot to you, though, so I am happy to help," Crystal replied.

"I do not know how to put into words what this means to me. But, I can now pursue my dreams is the best way to say it. I always thought that I was closed off to it. That I couldn't simply because I was born with an extra appendage. Or my girthy cock. It doesn't matter what you call it. I love myself and my body, but I always thought the one part of me that makes me also was shunned in what I loved most." I said with difficulty trying to articulate how I felt when I felt a finger on my mouth.

"No need to explain; just be happy," Crystal told me. I softened inside, and I closed my lips atop hers. I felt my cock rapidly harden as we kissed as that thing nagging me at the back of my mind was relieved. Soon with the revelation, I wanted her body to make her happy for helping me be happier. An instinct kicked in, and I felt her wet pussy dripping on my cock as we had been kissing naked.

The kiss's deepened, and my hands landed on her ass when Crystal broke the kiss, "Not in this room," She said, looking around at all the figurines and collectibles that were watching, "I don't want to ruin anything, and I think I would cry if I broke anything in here," Crystal followed it up.

I lifted her by the ass, receiving a yelp, and walked out of the computer room without a word. I closed the door behind me, and I took her up to her bedroom; I smiled down, beginning to kiss her again. "Condoms?" I asked, and she reached over to her nightstand, opening a drawer with a literal box of magnum condoms.

I pulled back and raised an eyebrow, "What? It will get expensive if I keep buying the small twelve packs. So I bought a bulk pack for a girlfriend with a bulk package," She smirked, looking down towards my cock.

I rolled my eyes at the blatant pandering but released a chuckle at the bad joke. "You win on that one," I told her as I grabbed a condom and the night's festivities began. I lost track of how many condoms were used as I tied them shut or let her suck them out.

Still, it was late, and we wanted to sleep at some point. Crystal fell asleep first on my chest with a satisfied smile, using my breasts as a pillow. I wrapped my arms around her and moved her to my arm slowly before snuggling up to her and fell asleep with her.

I awoke with a groggy mind, and I felt a raging hard-on. My mind struggled to catch up as the scenery around me was unfamiliar until I remembered that I was inside my Girlfriend's bedroom. I released a moan as I felt a mouth envelope my cock and licking a sensitive spot just under the head of my cock. My moan alerted my girlfriend to my waking.

She took the covers off, exposing me to the slightly cold air. The cold air made my mind wake up a bit faster, and I looked down at her. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and smiled, then started to suck on me again and using her hand to stroke my shaft faster. Without even realizing it, I found I was closer to the edge than I thought, and she was rapidly bringing me closer. I gave out a grunt, and I released into her mouth.

I could hear Crystal gulp multiple times in the silence, cleanly taking my load into her stomach. I pushed deeper into her mouth as I continued to release and only stopped when I finished. Crystal wasn't done with me, though, and she started to clean out my urethra with a vacuum. I moaned again as I felt like I had a mini orgasm as she cleaned me up.

Not long later, she crawled back up and snuggled, "Good Morning," My amazing girlfriend told me with a smile. Her breath smelled of semen, but I didn't really care; it was my semen.

I kissed her lips, "Good morning to you too, my little Minx," I replied. My mood from the previous day was no longer turbulent, and overall, I was in a much better mood. "Hey, I know I have been dropping things on you, But would you like to join me at the gym? With this week and all, I feel like I am a little out of shape." I told her.

This caused Crystal to separate and look at me funny, "You out of Shape?" She asked. "Sorry for feeling incredulous, but that is not true," She said.

"Okay, I always go for a good training that I cant do at home. It makes me feel like I am getting everything worked out properly. I go for about two hours. You don't need to join me and can do something yourself if you don't want to. I just really like keeping up with this personally." I finished. I felt strongly about something that I even felt more decisive about now that I knew I could choose a sport to join.

Crystal seemed to be thinking and nodded, "Okay, I will join you, although I know I will not follow your routine. I usually go on Sundays, not Saturdays." Crystal told me. I smiled and kissed her again.

"Thanks, I usually go both days, to be honest. If you want to go tomorrow, we can go then," I told her truthfully.

"Nah, I can do two lighter workouts. Just do not expect me to do something serious. I don't want to be muscular; I want to be healthy." Crystal finished.

"Well, I will never tell you how to take care of your body. Although I will plow the inside of your pussy into my shape." I told her, receiving a light hit with a blush on her face, "Shower?" I asked her a second later as I grabbed a couple of condoms.

Crystal smiled, and her hand landed on my cock without pause, "Yes, Ma'am," She got up, shaking that naked ass over to her ensuite. I got out of the bed, my cock hardening even more, watching her tease me. I knew I would fuck it to submission inside the shower. Still, I wanted to take it up a notch soon. I felt that the teasing needed to be punished a bit. Otherwise, she would feel like I could be teased without consequence.

I tore open a condom sliding it down my cock as I entered the bathroom. I passed the large tub and saw the large shower I remember from the tour. It was enough to fit four and the option to have water to come from every direction. I smiled as I entered into it as the warm water started to rain down on her naked body.

Crystal turned her head and smiled while placing her hands on the shower wall. I stepped inside, and my hand came down hard on her ass. The ripple in my hand made my cock twitch as I felt something I loved. Crystal's body moved forward with a slight yelp as my other hand came down on the other ass cheek. The water fell down her back as I pried her ass cheeks open, showing me her hungry pussy.

I used my hand, letting an ass cheek go to line myself up before pushing forward. My cock slipped inside without issue, and my hand returned to its rightful placed as I spanked her ass cheek again. Her moan was long and drawn out as I inserted myself at a normal pace. The water fell on us, and I felt her hot folds encompass my cock. I pushed deep, making myself at home inside her.

"I think I will just stay here for a bit," I commented with a smirk.

Crystal's wet pussy gripped me harder, and she moved her hips back herself, "No, Fuck me, Babe, I want you to ruin my insides," She told me with a pout showing me her cute side.

"Nah, I think I deserve a break; how about this? You move as you showed me all those times you were using your dildo thinking of me." I finished with a smirk.

I could hear the whimper even as I felt her somehow getting even wetter on me. Although that could have been the shower, she started to moan as she pushed back onto me until I touched her womb then she would pull out. Crystal slowly worked up her speed as she took increasing pleasure in my body.

I watched as her ass slowly took me deeper each time. Soon I was entering into her womb, making her cry out even louder as her ass continued to move. The slow pace started to annoy me, so with a spank to her ass with a satisfying ripple, and I began to move. I started to drill my little minx in the shower making her cry out with surprise and pleasure.

Her hot insides gripped me like a vise and started to spasm as I felt an extra stream of liquid hit my leg as I continued to plow her insides. Crystal lost herself and moved her hips to try and match mine as we continued to groan and fuck like animals in heat. With another spasm and her legs trembling, I released inside her, filling the condom inside her blazing pussy.

My hips rocked as I grabbed her and brought her close. Crystal's hands left the shower wall, and her mouth was covered with mine sharing a deep kiss as I inflated the condom inside her. My hand grabbed her breasts, and I fondled it before retracting my cock from inside her and grabbing the condom before it tried to escape inside her.

Out came a full condom, and I let it spill onto the shower floor. Our kiss deepened as we stood under the warm water. "Let's get clean, and we need to stop at my house so I can change before we go," I told her and received a pout as my stomach grumbled loudly. It was only then I remembered that neither of us ate last night, and her stomach joined in grumbling about it. "Also, we can grab some food," I said, responding to the situation.

Crystal started to laugh and got herself out of my arms. We began to soap each other up and to get the smell of sex off each other. We both played inside the shower broke out in some kisses as we did so.

After some time, we were outside the shower, and I headed downstairs to grab my school uniform with a towel around me. I grabbed it but noticed something outside the front door when I heard a knock. I grabbed my bag and headed upstairs.

I walked back into my bedroom seeing Crystal putting on some black yoga pants to work out in. She had a pink tank top that fit her body, and I saw the workout bra underneath. I smiled and said, "Hey, someone is at the door for you," I followed it up with a kiss, and Crystal looked at me.

"Weird I didn't get paged," Crystal said, then seemed to be struck by something, "Oh, That must be Samantha,"

"I don't know who that is," I told her without thought as I started to put on my school uniform.

"She is the owner of the place I asked if you wanted a job at. I forgot that I was supposed to meet with her today for coffee. Want to go to coffee with us before going to the Gym?" Crystal asked.

I looked at her, surprised for a moment, and chuckled, "I was going to take you up on the offer for a meeting, so sure." I replied and resumed buttoning up my shirt and stopped for a moment just as Crystal was about to leave the room, "Got any panties I can use? Mine are in the basement when everything started."

Crystal lightly laughed and went to her drawer, grabbing a pair, "These are my comfy panties, they might not be sexy, but they should fit you," She said as she tossed them to me. I grabbed them, and I started to slip them on before packing my goods in and pulling up my skirt.

Crystal, by then, was already out the door. I heard her open the door as I started to exit the room, and I heard another female voice as I came downstairs.

"Crystal! I haven't seen you for the last week; You usually attend at least one meet-up during the week. Who has you occupied?" The tall woman asked.

"I got a Girlfriend." I heard Crystal reply happily.

"Is it a school girl cause her bag is left out," The woman replied.

"Well, I do go to school, but I am legal," I joined in with a smile coming up behind Crystal.

"Wow, You are taller than I expected in the thirty seconds I learned of you," The woman replied as I looked her over. She was a tall woman, even slightly taller than me, but she had heels on. She was dressed casually as well, even though she wore heels. She was in a simple shirt and tight jeans both looked better than expected, and I guessed they were a luxury brand.

"This is Samantha, Angela," Crystal told me, "Samantha, this is my Girlfriend Angela," She introduced me, and I held out a hand.

Samantha shook it, not applying much force but held my hand in a more elegant way. I smiled, and I let go after a moment. "Samantha, I would like Angela to join us today; I am not going to lie, I forgot about our coffee date, and I was about to head to the gym with Angela," She told her friend. "Also, I think that Angela would make a great addition to your company if your willing to have another Mistress," Crystal followed up.

"Oh, Coming from such a masochist like you, that is a bit of an honor. Although; does she have any experience in the field?" Samantha asked.

"Well, To be honest with you, Samantha, I do not have much experience in this field. I am very interested in learning, and I have something that isn't very common if you're looking for a mistress to fill a certain type of customer." I cut in.

This got Samantha to raise her eyebrows, "Oh, What do you think as a Mistress you can offer most confident women can't?" She asked, and I turned the Crystal.

"Should I just show her?" I asked as I lifted my skirt, completely confident in my size.

"Show her; she will probably be surprised, though," Crystal nodded and told me.

I moved aside the soft, comfy panties, and my cock, which recently went flaccid, dangled out into her vision, surprising Samantha. She looked stunned for a couple of moments before she turned to Crystal, "You have taken this inside you? This thing is a womb crusher!" Samantha exclaimed before chuckling. "Knowing you, you probably took it as a challenge and loved every second of it." She finished saying before she thought about it.

"Look, I can bring you on, but only if you get a first aid course under your belt, and I will put you with another girl at first so you can learn to do things properly. Other than that, I also want to make sure your comfortable doing the job. Not everyone is, and the majority of our clients are men if that is okay with you," Samantha followed up.

"No problem, but I also hope to increase your female clients if I can. I think I am endowed enough to dominate, although I can understand a lack of trust in strangers doing this to them." I replied, and I pointed outside, "We still up for coffee, I am hungry, and we also need to stop at my place, so I don't look like a schoolgirl."

This earned a slight chuckle out of both my Girlfriend and Samantha. "Sure, Same place as always, Crystal?" Samantha asked, and she nodded.

"Yup, I'll see you there in twenty. I think I call if we will be later than that." Crystal replied, and Samantha stepped out and headed back to the street to get into her car. Crystal locked the door and started to head to the back of the house. "Babe, My car comes outback," Crystal said, and we both went out the back.

I grabbed my backpack and followed my girlfriend out while packing my cock back into my panties. Seconds later, we were out back, and I noticed two large buildings in the back. Crystal pointed at one, "That's my workshop," then pointed at the other, "This is my garage; I have a BMW, although I kinda forgot the model name. I am sure it's on it somewhere, though." She said.

Crystal opened up the door to the garage, and I saw the lettering on the BMW. I also noticed that it was plugged in. It was some type of SUV car, and I asked, "Hybrid?"

"Yeah, I got a little gas in it in case I forget to plug it in. But I rarely go anywhere far." Crystal smiled as she unlocked the car. I wondered where she got the keys from since I didn't see her pick them up. The thought disappeared from my mind as soon as it entered. I jumped into the passenger seat and felt the car was roomy. I was used to a little Toyota, and it was a little cramped. I put my backpack onto my lap, feeling the familiar weight weigh upon me.

The garage door opened behind me as Crystal seemed to be prepping the car to go before jumping in the driver's seat. "Okay, tell me where you live, and we can go." Crystal said, and I told her the direction, and we got out through the back with the garage closing behind us.

The conversation on the way to my house centered around Samantha and what I should expect. Samantha was a strong woman that took no-nonsense. She was someone who respected the truth as long as you gave it. She also did not want personal pictures of herself taken. This went double for them being put on the internet. It was an interesting tidbit, but I took it to heart. If I wanted her to be an employee under her, then I should listen.

The Drive was short, and we stopped at my house. I ran inside with my backpack to see my mother looking at me with a frown. "Where were you?!" My mother demanded.

"At my girlfriends. I am also going for a job interview and need to run," I told my mother. I saw her eyebrow twitch, and that was a sign that my mother might be going nuclear soon if I didn't watch out. "Mom, I want to make my own money." I began explaining as I noticed my mother's anger, "I want to make my own money even if I somehow earn a scholarship cause I want my own property that I can call my own. I know you're angry with me after this week. Tell me how I can make it up to you?" I asked.

Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers
12