Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 01

Story Info
This is the First chapter of the Second week.
3.9k words
4.68
6k
3

Part 31 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 29 /1: Morning Routine

My body continued to sweat as I cooled off from my sprint around the school after lapping it twice. My mind wasn't worrying about that extra sweat as I neared the Locker room originally meant for the Teachers. I didn't know why they had abandoned them when I was coming here, and they deligated to me. It was weird that they not only segregated me from every other student but, while doing so, gave me such a space that was separated from everyone else.

Inside this place, things would go down since the starting of last week when that sissy bitch first tried to rape me. My fury rose, as did the smile promising that the sissy I was thinking about would shiver to look upon. His training yesterday helped with my new Employer, and my Girlfriend would be fresh in his mind. I pulled open my phone and looked over my texts. I had two dated from yesterday while I was running home. The first was from Jake the Sissy bitch in training.

The message was simply two pictures. In the background was that cliche white picket fenced house that was a cliche. The main focus was the open mouth of Jake. Inside his mouth was bubbly cum mixed with saliva as he showed it off to the camera. The next was a photo of that sissy bitch with a clean mouth showing that he swallowed the load that I forced him to take last night before sending him home with my girlfriend driving. I smiled as I neared the door to the locker room. I then opened the second one from Crystal, My girlfriend.

Crystal: LAMO, You might have been a little too good to the sissy.

The message then contained a video, and I pressed it to start playing. In the video, it was Crystal's arm pushing Jake out of the Car. "Get out, you sissy bitch." Crystal said harshly. "You took the photo your Mistress told you to. Now go!" Crystal finished.

Jake looked at her angrily for only a second before opening the door, not willing to fight her on it. Then he opened the back door and took those shopping bags with feminine stores that could never be mistaken for something else were in his arms. With the punishment that recently, there was no way he would risk another so soon. He then started to walk back to his house.

It was the way he walked that brought my attention, though. His legs shook, and his legs were spread in a futile attempt to reduce the amount of movement for his swollen little ass pussy. He moved like that back to his house, moving as quickly as he could as dusk settled in, and he reached his door quickly, walking like that.

I couldn't help myself with a sadistic grin and a chuckle, which in the video, you could hear the same chuckle from Crystal. The difference was that she made sure the Sissy could hear it the entire time he rushed into his house. I couldn't see the blush of humiliation as he made that run, but I knew he felt it. I had no questions on that point.

I looked up from the video with a sadistic satisfied smile, thinking about the torment the sissy must have felt at that moment. I had reached the door where that sissy better be, or he would be enjoying a very long day this Sunday tormented even worse than what was now considered last week.

I finally opened the door to the teachers' locker room, and inside I saw Jake. The sissy looked at me much more meekly than last week. I looked at the five-foot ten-inch tall sissy in front of me. His body was well built and showed more muscle than my own. In fact, if I was honest with myself, I resented someone weak like this sissy could show more muscle than me. Instead, I looked over the sissy, who was dressed in the school uniform.

"Strip Sissy," I ordered as I headed inside absentmindedly.

"Yes, Mistress," Jake replied almost instantly and started to take off his pants. His tone was meek, and his behavior was much better than the previous week. His attitude that was so rebellious the previous week seemed to have broken last night, or maybe it was in a temporary suppression. Either way, I wouldn't allow a resurgence unless it was after he got to be with his girlfriend Tracy.

At this moment in time, I was currently Training his Girlfriend to be my Skank. At this moment, it was a compliment to Tracy that she was my Low-class skank. But she did help me in realizing that I could still follow my dreams of being an athlete. That made me much happier with her. Still, she needed to smarten up, or I would leave her behind. I didn't need a low-class skank that doesn't have brains to back up her body. I wanted a high-class skank that willingly and begged me for my cock despite her intelligence.

Still, I wanted this sissy to continue to put faith in her. Let him rely on her to keep his masculinity. I anticipated the day that I would strip even that from him.

For now, though, I walked past the sissy that was taking off his pants and shirt. I then put down my bag and took off my weights. When finished, I turned to take out my soaps and shampoo while I heard the rustle of clothing come to an end. I turned my head and smiled at the sissy.

Jake was now only wearing a Bra and Panties. I was surprised with the bra, but I think he tried to make me happy to stop the punishment. There were bras in the clothing we purchased for him but no orders to wear them. My grin somehow grew, and I looked over the blue bra and panties I saw in front of me. Both were lace and see-through. Inside the panties, I could see his caged little clitty straining against the cage. It seemed his body was growing accustomed to things happening to it in my presence.

That spoke well of my training and bad things to come for the sissy bitch in front of me. His pink nipples showed through the blue bra, and I stopped behind him as I had started walking around him without even noticing.

"Well, Well, Well, What do we have here?" I asked into the silence rhetorically. "I think the sissy is getting ahead of himself," I said to myself out loud, "You were ordered to wear panties, my little sissy bitch, but I never said anything about a bra,"  I continued, "But since your so enthusiastic about it..." My voice trailed off for only a second as I saw the sissy's face pale with the realization of something that I didn't care about. "They will become a part of your daily inspection. You hear me, sissy, Every day, you will have a clean bra on for morning inspection, and I will see it in the afternoon as well. Oh," I said, stopping him as the sissy seemed to want to say something, "I might if I see you at some point in the day make an inspection. If I don't see you wearing it, I will add an hour to your punishment time. Do you understand?" I finished.

"Yes, Mistress," The sissy acknowledged meekly.

"Good, Now, How about you get those sissy cock sucking lips to work. You have fifteen minutes to make me cum, or I will make you walk the whole school day as you did home last night." I smiled, and the sissy blanched for a second, his face paling and blushing at the same time it seemed.

"Yes, Mistress," He acknowledged again quickly, and he turned around and was on his knees quickly. The sissy slipped down my Gym outfit's pants, and my half-hard cock was there in its glory. It was only twelve inches of pussy wreaking, and the sissy, despite the sweat stink that must be going on down there, put his lips to the head. He kissed it, and his tongue quickly played with my urethra's tip.

I was surprised at the sudden enthusiasm that he was putting into the blowjob this morning, but he took me into his mouth without complaint. My cock swelled in that mouth of his to full girth and sixteen inches of length. His mouth was full of me, and I could tell that he was trying hard to keep his teeth off me as he sucked on my cock as hard as he could.

The sissy was working hard, and soon he brought a moan out despite myself. His cock sucking skills were still not at my girlfriend's level, but he seemed to know where the more pleasurable spots were. I had to ask, though, "So, you started to watch lessons on how to suck cock?" I asked the sissy as my hand stopped him from pulling my length out of his mouth, "Good, You are doing much better. Continue to watch them, you Sissy cocksucking slut." I finished, and I pumped my hips into his mouth fucking his throat.

The sissy didn't stop despite any humiliation or feelings he had towards my comments and continued to suck as if his life depended on it. His dedication paid off, and in thirteen minutes, he brought me to the edge, and I pulled his head in and released the first of my ejaculation directly into his stomach as I heard the sissy gag on my cock. I ignored him as I released my load, pumping my hips directly down his throat before backing up and letting his mouth get full of the remainder so that he could taste the semen that was just poured down his throat.

The Sissy's cheeks puffed up, and I heard an audible gulp, and I pulled out, with a last spurt of semen left me and landed across his face making the sissy blink in surprise. "Hold that semen, Sissy," I ordered.

The sissy seemed to freeze under the order, and my works came out much slower, "Show me what you have gathered," I ordered. The siss tilted his head back and opened his mouth, and I saw a lot of my semen in a small pool around his tongue. "Gargle it, and then you may swallow bitch." I ordered.

Air bubbles started to appear as the sissy gargled the semen pooled in his mouth before he closed his lips, and in the following silence, you could hear him swallow. The sissy then opened his mouth after swallowing my cum, and I smiled, "Did you enjoy your morning treat, sissy?" I asked him, my tone condescending.

Jake flushed like a proper sissy in humiliation, but there was only one answer to the Mistress that can ruin his life, "Yes, Mistress, It was delicious," He replied, his blush of shame deepening even further, and my smile grew, "Good, Show me your plug and we can give you your reward.

The sissy seemed confused but stood as he wondered what his reward was. I could even see the thoughts in his mind as he hoped that I would remove the cage for the reward. At this point, though, he moved aside the panties, and I could see the black plug resting in his ass that he got from my girlfriend's place since he didn't bring the one I provided. I poked it, pushing it deeper into him, and heard a light moan from the sissy.

The sissy didn't know what was coming next, and my fingers gripped the edges of the buttplug, and I pulled on it. The sissy moaned and looked back as the large plug left his ass pussy. My cock was still hard as that plug hit the floor. My cock lined up, and I saw the sissy open his cocksucking mouth, "Mistress, I thought that I fulfilled your orders?" He asked, and I smirked,

My hips thrust forward, not answering right away into that gaping ass pussy, making the sissy cry out in surprise. "You did fulfill my orders," I began as my cock dove into the depths of his ass pussy. "This is your reward," I continued sadistically, "Any cock is a reward for a sissy," I finished. The sissy was wordless as I started to push deeper before pulling back out and thrust forward once again, shoving my cock deeper and deeper.

"Ooh," He moaned out, and his ass tightened up on me in short order, surprisingly as I knew that this sissy's ass pussy must be much more sensitive than I thought. His wordless cries continued as I fucked his ass with increasing speed. "Please, Mistress," He cried out, and I didn't know what he wanted, nor did I care as I raided the sissies ass. Looking at him now, you would never have guessed as he enjoyed his ass getting fucked that this sissy had tried to rape me just a week ago.

The Difference was amazing, and I took pleasure in the sissy's ass as I finally thrust my hips forward, and my big balls slapped the ass of my sissy bitch. He cried out as I reached balls deep--all sixteen inches driven into his ass. Pleasure flooded my head as the dominance also brought my hips back, and I heard my balls slap his ass over and over again as I fucked his ass pussy.

The sissy was only moaning as I fucked his ass, and I felt him spasm. I grabbed his arms that were on the bench in front of us and pulled them behind him. I forced him onto me and used the force of my thrusts to drive him off my cock then the grip on his arms forced him back. The fuck became quick, and I heard him cry out, echoing into the locker room as I brutally fucked his ass.

I moaned as I was being brought closer and closer to orgasm. Soon though, I was brought over the edge, and I erupted my second orgasm of the day deep inside the sissy's ass. I moaned even louder, hearing it echo in the bathroom. I continued to thrust my hips into the sissy mercilessly.

The sissy's ass accepted my semen with only a moan and tears. The sissy was crying as I pulled out. I looked at him with a condescending look. I let him drop, letting go of his arms, and he dropped to his hands and knees. I reached down, tangling my hand into his hair. He cried out, and I lifted him only onto his knees. The tears streaming down his face. They were silent tears, and I looked at him with contempt now.

"Clean my cock up, sissy," I ordered.

"Y-Yes, Mistress," He sniffed back the tears and opened his mouth. He started to clean up my cock. The dripping semen and intestinal fluids on my cock were being licked up off my cock. As soon as those fluids were off my cock I shoved the sissy back.

"Get up, sissy," I ordered, "Time to clean up. And quit your fucking crying. You are a wannabe Rapist bastard. You deserve everything coming your way." I paused, and I leveled myself with him. "Besides, you fucking enjoy this, you sissy bitch." I finished pointing down to the caged clitty hidden behind now damp panties that had semen stains.

"No, I don't?" The sissy said, and I barked a laugh and moved towards the showers.

"Your denial is only that denial that you are a sissy little bitch that not only likes sucking cock. You like getting your ass fucked by big fat cocks." I told him with a chuckle, "Either way, School is about to start, and I need to clean up, or you can go to class with that semen stain cage. It doesn't matter to me, sissy." I finished and turned on the shower. I then took off my gym shirt and grabbed the cleaning supplies I brought.

Soon I was showing, and the sissy joined me soon. My anger was sated after fucking his sissy ass. The sissy joined me, though, and seemed to have calmed down, no longer crying. I cleaned up quickly and let him use my feminine products to clean up.

I finished up soon, and I got out of the shower first with damp hair. I grabbed a towel I left in one of the lockers and dried off. The towel started to smell, and my nose wrinkled. I decided that I would bring a fresh towel tomorrow and bring this back then. I didn't want to be left without a towel to dry myself off.

The sissy joined me, and I allowed him to use a towel, "Start bringing your own towel. You can leave one here, you little sissy. Maybe something pink?" I said, "Something to show your proper feminine side that you explore here?" I finished.

The sissy blushed and stomped off after finishing drying. He grabbed his clothes, and I coughed, stopping him. He looked at me, and I pointed to the plug on the ground. "You're missing your buttplug, sissy. Don't want you to forget something so important again, do we?" I asked him with a smirk.

Jake blushed with his sissy cheeks, picked it up, walked over to the shower, and cleaned it up before reinserting it with a loud moan. he then walked back and finished dressing as I finished buttoning up my catholic school girl uniform. "You are dismissed, sissy. You can go to football practice, but you better keep that little plug in you the entire time, sissy." I told him with a chuckle as he exited the locker room. His tempter didn't allow him to acknowledge my teasing at this point.

Soon, Though, I would ramp up my training. Putting the sissy slowly like boiling a frog until he never even realizes where I have taken him. I cleaned up and took everything into my backpack before exiting and heading towards my first class of the day. The weights my backpack carried straightened my spine, and I was going to enjoy this day. I wondered what my skank had ready for me at lunch today.

I also decided that I would order her to stay with Jake for now. I wanted to make sure nothing like guilt would make them break up. She might be cheating on him, but he was also cheating on her with me. It was a wonderful little threeway that the other two didn't know what was going on with the other. That was just what I wanted.

I smiled as I reached my classroom and sat down. I received a message as I sat down. I felt surprised at the timing, and I pulled out my phone as I put down my bag. I opened it up to see a message from Crystal.

She was wearing a white shirt and overalls with some sleepy-looking eyes in the photo she sent me. She was in a room I didn't recognize, but there was wood leather, and equipment all over. It was all neatly organized. Then a couple of seconds later, I received another text message. This time there was an actual text, and I read it quickly.

Crystal: Hey, I am somewhat sleepy, but I am starting work on the outfit. Samantha called, and she told me that she wanted the outfit ready for Wednesday. That means that will probably when your first client will be. That leaves me little time to finish things up. I hope I can have it ready for tomorrow so you can give it a test ride on me. :D <3<3

I was surprised, and I felt warm, and I started to text back.

Angela: Thanks! How long does it usually take you to finish these things up?

Crystal: Well, I worked on it when I felt inspiration from seeing you the first time back on Monday last week and started then when I wasn't at the shop. So I have been working on it for just under a week. I can get away with it by tomorrow because I have already been preparing a bunch of things. Otherwise, at a normal pace, this would usually take me two to three weeks.

Angela: Wow, I didn't expect that. I don't want to distract you with anything then. Thanks for that funny video with the sissy bitch. I got a good chuckle and reaction from the little bitch this morning.

Crystal: Thanks, This piece is simple that I am making for you, but I think it will make you look amazing! Also, that video was fun recording. After the lesson you gave him with Samantha and me, he won't forget it, at least for a couple of more days like the stupid sissy bitch he is. Also, add another hour or two to his punishment this coming weekend. He tried talking shit about you to me. I need to go now, though. I will talk to you, tomorrow babe. I will miss you, but I need the night to finish this up. I really am looking forward to tomorrow seeing you in this.

Angela: Thanks, babe, and I will talk to you tomorrow. I will find out the details then and decide what the punishment will be then. No matter what, he will not enjoy the experience. I smiled with sadistic thoughts entering my head as I pulled out my textbooks and started to study yet again, going over the material until it was drilled in my head.

In the back of my head, I pondered over what sport to go into. Although I loved soccer, I didn't think I wanted to go into it after not practicing for years. Being better than amateurs was all fine and dandy, but I wanted more to enter the men's teams than the women's teams if I went into the sport. Fifa did not treat women with any form of respect. A couple of years back, I remember the president of FIFA saying to reporters the best way to get the woman's soccer league to be more popular was to wear shorter shorts; Disgusting. I lost a lot of respect for the sport I loved, but I still loved it.

Still, I think I am leaning more towards Volleyball. As long as I could find someone in either college or high school skilled enough in it, we could go pro during college or university. I was basically built to be a striker and defender with my natural height and strength. I would love to go into Beach volleyball, where the sand made it harder for people to move in it. However, that wouldn't be happening right away.

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12